PDA

View Full Version : BONK!

Wormatsu
August 10th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Hello. I'm Wormatsu, a 15-years-old boy from Western Finland.

I used to watch Pokémon all the time when I was a little kid and recently got my hands on the first season... and yeah, I got obsessed, and I've decided to watch every single episode of Pokémon there is. I'm currently in the early seventh season.

My interests besides Pokémon include gaming. I'm a big nolife gamer, and am currently playing games like Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source and AudioSurf. I also have Nintendo DS and Pokémon Diamond and Mystery Dungeon: Travelers of Darkness for it, and am planning to get New Super Mario Bros. and Guitar Hero On Tour for it in the near future. I'm also obsessed with Guitar Hero 3.

Music? I love that too. I listen to pretty much anything as long as it sounds great, but it seems my most listened genres are, according to my Last.fm, hard rock, alternative and nu metal. The bands I listen to most are currently Disturbed, Guns N' Roses, KISS and Megadeth.

I'm also a long time supporter and fan of professional wrestling, and when I seriously have nothing better to do, I make small (sometimes big) freeware games with The Games Factory.

Recently I've also become obsessed in finding television programmes that I used to grow up watching, including series' like Alfred J. Kwak and Digimon. In addition of Pokémon, watching any VCR's or newer releases related to these bring back fond memories and launch that nostalgia flame inside me.

I also used to play Counter-Strike. Let's not talk anything else about it.

whew, that was a long one. I tend to get carried away with introducing myself. Heh.

Hiidoran
August 10th, 2008, 04:04 PM
No, thank you for posting a long introduction!
It really gives us an idea of who you are, not to mention it gives us something to read. ;D

So, I'm assuming you are here both for the games and the nostalgia. Well, that's just fine! In fact, most of us here are veteran Pokémon fans who love to come together and discuss "the good old days." It's great to have another oldie on board. xD

You know, the Pokécommunity isn't just about Pokémon.
Any time you want to talk about your other game interests, feel free to have a great discussion in the Other Games Area.

As you sound like a pretty knowledgable fellow, I'm sure that you will have no trouble finding your way around these boards. I'm sure you can find places to discuss all of your interests.
(Believe it or not, PC has quite a range of content. ;D)

If you ever question the ettiquete used here on the community, just consult the Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600). They can answer mostly anything you need.

I'm sure you will fit right in here and have an awesome time.
Try to stay active, and take care!

_Prince_
August 10th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Welcome to PC mate, you have a interesting intro and it's nice to know some things about the new comers once in a while. =P so hm....have a wonderful time.

Comic Tragedy
August 10th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Well, first of all let me tell you there are alot of other people who get carried away writing anything.... so welcome!

I really hope you find what you are looking for here at PC. I am sure everyone here would be glad to get to know you.

Read the rules, and stay active and most of all HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!! -shot-

Wulf
August 10th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Welcome, friend. Your topic's title made me think of a Mr. Saturn...

Roy G. Biv
August 10th, 2008, 05:24 PM
ROFLOWNED!
I... I love you!!
XD not really!! No offence, my heart belongs to another!
Thank you for brightening my day considerably
First of all, your thread title made me laugh
That and I was absolutely taken aback by the length and intelligence of your introduction
So, welcome my friend!
Share many a hearty laugh with good buddies!
Color me proud...

-Roy