PDA

View Full Version : Hi all!! ^^

XxCassiexX
August 10th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Hi everyone!! I'm Cassie, and addict to the pokemon diamond and pearl games. In fact, that's why I joined here... I'm looking for how I can find friend codes and trade with people etc.... I just recently got wi-fi, and I'm hoping to trade with someone who can provide me with a Turtwig. ^^ They're so cute!!

Anyway, nice to meet you, and if any of you can help me out with that, please post here.. Of course, a nice hi is always nice too. ^^

Wulf
August 10th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Welciome, welcome. Enjoy your stay, and read the rules.

Lee Jin Tyz
August 10th, 2008, 08:07 PM
ayooo =] thats a good reason to join. and youll find alot of friend codes here, trust me ha

Roy G. Biv
August 10th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Well, haidere Cassie x.x

I'm sure you'll find plenty of people willing to provide you with the cute and cuddly Turtwig of your very dreams ;D

Have fun posting and making friends and all that good stuff :D

-Roy

Sheruda Kachinuki
August 10th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Greetings Cassie! and welcome to PC(^^)
I hope you like this place, and enjoy.

ChronicEdge
August 10th, 2008, 11:37 PM
Yo. Welcome to PC.

I can give you a Turtwig, Piplup, or Chimchar for free.

Guillermo
August 11th, 2008, 02:30 AM
Hey there XxCassiexX.

( I had a cat called Cassie but she died :( )

Anyway welcome to PC~ As most people here have said i am sure that you have read the Rules/FAQ? If not i would seriously recommend it as they are a short read and they save a lot of embarrassment down the road.

If you are looking for friend codes or anything like trading then check out the Wireless Trade Corner it is a great place to trade.

Have fun here at PC and make lots of great friends xD

Hiidoran
August 11th, 2008, 09:43 PM
Hmm... I'm a little late on this welcome, but you must accept it none-the-less! xD

Well, I would offer to help you on your Turtwig safari, however; I'm sure you have already found a donor by now. ;D

You will probably find a lot of interesting trades over in the Wireless Trade Corner, Cassie. I know I have participated in quite a few that worked out well in my favor.
(People are so generous sometimes... ;D)

I'm sure you will enjoy every moment of the PC Wi-Fi scene!
Expand your collection of Pokémans and celebrate!