PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, i got a big big big question !!!

BomBom
August 11th, 2008, 05:33 AM
Hey guys, i'm a new member named BomBom. Nice to meet you guys. Btw, i got a question. I really love and WANT to purchase some Pokemon comics. Can you guys tell me what could i get it (for the cheapest price ... haha). Thanks a lot !!!

♥~*Abby*~♥
August 11th, 2008, 05:49 AM
Hi Bombom. My name is Abby. Nice to meet ya! If your lonely, PM (private message) or send a Visitor Message, or maybe even a Friend Request. I'll always respond! :D

By the way, you can get them at Boarders for pretty cheap.

Neko64
August 11th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Hey BomBom! Welcome to Pokecommunity. The name's Kelly, but you can just call me Neko like everyone else does. xD

About the Pokemon manga, I'd say your best bet is to order them online (ebay, amazon, etc.) and I heard of a singapore site that has the manga in English, but I forget the name of it. XO

As for me, I was lucky enough to find Pokemon manga in this huge Borders I went to (It was crazy! I go one time and find volume one, the next time I go I see volume two, and so on!). I considered me to be extremely lucky, however, mainly because I know how rare they are to find in bookstores, and I have yet to find another good Pokemon manga since (not including the Diamond and Pearl Adventures manga I had found a couple of months ago).

So yea; like I said, you will have the most luck with ordering them online in some way.

Other than that though, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Stay active and post lots and I am sure you will have a lot of fun. :) Oh, and by the way if you do have Pokemon manga or want to discuss anything from any of the Pokemon manga, then I would suggest you go here: Pokemon manga/comics discussion. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)

I'll see you around! ;)

-Neko

BeachBoy
August 11th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Well, first off, it's against the rules here at PokéCommunity to ask where to buy manga/comics. I'll leave this open seeing as you also want a warm welcome, but please refrain from asking such.

Annnnd, welcome to PC. :D

Hiidoran
August 12th, 2008, 12:50 AM
Well, I don't really wish to discuss where you can get Manga... so I'll just make my welcome about something else. ;D

So, you like the Pokémon Manga?
I haven't really read all that much of it, aside from some of the Pokéspecial series. I do happen to enjoy it, however. n.n

You have a very interesting username there. Is it a play on the word, "bomb," or perhaps is it something else?
(Are you going to explode?! xD)

You know, a lot of my questions regarding the rules here were answered by reading the Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600). They can be very helpful!
(Plus, they're on the "Top Sellers" list, you know. xD)

Have a great time here at the community.
Welcome!

Guillermo
August 12th, 2008, 12:58 AM
BomBom...Welcome to PC

And Hiidoran maybe it means PomPom?

Anyway back on to the topic xD. Welcome to PC, If you like reading the manga then this is a great place for you.

Anyway i should rap this up because i have to go eat xD Have fun round here and i will see you around the place xD