PDA

View Full Version : Hey :)

xyzan
August 11th, 2008, 08:19 AM
hi, i'm scott, i so far have played all pokemon games for the gb and gba and am playing diamond on an emulator to decide whether i am going to purchase it or not. Pretty sure I am :) so anyway. thanks for all the tips ive already read in my short time here and i hope theres plenty more to come :)

Neko
August 11th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Welcome to Pokecommunity, Scott! :)

In my opinion, I think you should go ahead and purchase it! I have Pokemon Diamond, and it's awesome! Plus if you have wifi at your house you can go online and battle or trade with other people. Now I just wish I had wifi lol. n_n;;

Have a great time here and enjoy your stay! I am sure you will have a lot of fun here at pc. :)

-Neko

Roy G. Biv
August 11th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Hello there, Scott! Welcome to the Pokecommunity! I would certainly recommend purchasing Diamond :D

Have fun posting, making friends and eating warm fuzzies ;D

-Roy

Ambellina
August 11th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Welcome to PC! ^^ the D/P series is really worth it. & hey you can buy it used at gamestop a bit cheaper! ^^ Anyway, see you around the forums!

Hiidoran
August 11th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Hmm... Yes, I would reconmend that you buy Diamond and/or Pearl. They are really great games, not to mention that the experience on an emulator is only half the fun of the real thing. ;D

Well, welcome to the forums!
I'm sure you will find a place here that will satisfy your Pokémon needs. If not, PC has a variety of sections for other interests as well!
(Wow, I should do commercials for this site... xD)

Since I see that you have already made about three posts at the time of my typing this, I assume that you have already read the Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600).
(They are just awesome reads, aren't they? xD)

Well, I hope you enjoyed my little asides. They amuse me, but most people don't find them humorous. xD
Please do enjoy yourself here~