PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

Fire Eagle
August 11th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Hello everybody on here. I am so amazed that I finally found my password for my profile. I am so excited to be back here for a long time. I still hope I get a great time here as always. New things have changed since I haven't been on for awhile, my nintendo ds doesn't work and need money to buy another one and it goes the same way with my pokemon pearl because my cousin dropped it in water and now it doesn't frickin' work anynore. So anyways, I still hope I have a fun time here again.

Neko64
August 11th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Welcome back to Pokecommunity Fire Eagle! I am glad you found your password and have successfully logged in. I hate losing passwords to forums! It gets so stressful at times. x_x;;

I'm sorry about your ds. My boyfriend might know how you feel; he went through 4 of them like they were some cheap kinda toy you'd win at a carnival that would break the next morning. xD And your Pearl..oh my god..I would hate my cousin forever if that happened to my Diamond. How far were you in the game? :<

Well, I hope you have fun here none-the-less. I am sure you will though, for peeps here are nice and some might be able to relate to your ds and Pearl issues. :'D

Enjoy your stay!

-Neko

Fire Eagle
August 11th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the welcome Neko, I appreciate it a lot.

Fernando
August 11th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Ha glad you are back, I welcome you back to PC. You have an awesome username.

Fire Eagle
August 11th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the complimate Pokemon Fan 14, the username is my real first name.

Hiidoran
August 12th, 2008, 12:07 AM
Finding your PC password must have been like finding 20 bucks in your pocket, huh?
(I couldn't imagine not being able to log on here. *gasp*)

It's good to see you back, Fire Eagle.
I'm sure you will find PC just as good as you left it.
However, you may want to reread the Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600). Some things may have changed since your last visit.
(For example, Clan Threads can no longer be posted in the Battle Stadium. ;D)

Any who, I can understand the pain over the loss of your Pearl. I lost my Gold version in that same manner quite a few years ago. :/
(It was even my cousin too! xD)

Welcome back to the community. ;D

Guillermo
August 12th, 2008, 12:17 AM
Hey Fire Eagle, Nice name btw.

I am glad as glad you found your PC password as it means one more member for PC to befriend.

Have a great time here and re take a look at the PC rules as Hiidoran said as they will have changed

Also i am sorry about your DS and Pearl. Trust me i have been there and done that xD