PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys

Pokemaster1993
August 12th, 2008, 05:59 AM
I'm new to this forum, and I love pokemon.

Sasuke Hinamori
August 12th, 2008, 06:07 AM
Hi welcome to PC have fun *ill cheack out your site*

Pokemaster1993
August 12th, 2008, 06:11 AM
Hi welcome to PC have fun *ill cheack out your site*

tyvm. I really appreciate it.

Pechachu
August 12th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Hello, there. :)

I'm also new, if you ever fancy a chat, drop me a PM and we'll talk about... Uhm... Pokémon. xD

Ambellina
August 12th, 2008, 08:35 AM
Welcome to PC! ^^ Have fun & enjoy the forums

Roy G. Biv
August 12th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Well, then. 'Allo there!
Have a ton of fun posting, making friends and stuff :D
If you ever need help with something drop a PM or even a visitor message

Sorry, but I don't need any free stuff right now ^^

-Roy

Pokemaster1993
August 12th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Hello, there. :)

I'm also new, if you ever fancy a chat, drop me a PM and we'll talk about... Uhm... Pokémon. xD

lol, we don't have to talk about pokémon only. I also like mkwii, brawl, zelda, etc.

Raibutai
August 12th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Welcome! Be sure to check the RP's section, it's got lots of cool stuff in there.

And yeah, I don't need free stuff. I leveled up your lisence too. ^_^

BeachBoy
August 12th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Haileo, do note it's against the rules here to advertise. While you're only allowed to advertise in your signature, you may not indirectly advertise for people to go there. Please refrain from such again.

At any rate, welcome to the community. :)

Pokemaster1993
August 12th, 2008, 12:49 PM
k. didn't know that. man, it's so hard to get referrals when it's against the rules/people call you a spammer for advertising <_<

Haza
August 12th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Hello, You may call me Haza. I am a somewhat new user here but a number of people know me by now. If you have any Questions about anything pokemon related or such you can just send a PM my way. Also I see you are not new to pokemon forums so you wont have too many questions.

Neko
August 12th, 2008, 02:00 PM
Welcome to Pokecommunity Haileo! Your username reminds me of my friend's mii name; Kaitemo. xD She said it sounded like a Pokemon lol.

You love Pokemon, eh? Well I think you joined the right forum then! Hahah, it'd be pretty weird if someone joined a forum named PokeCommunity and they didn't like Pokemon! XD

Well Haileo, I hope you have a great stay here at pc and have loads of fun. I'll see you around! ;)

-Neko

dewjr
August 13th, 2008, 04:01 AM
hi everyone that is new im am really bored