PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Tyranitar.
August 12th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Hi Everyone! I'm PkmnTrainerAndy. I've joined this forum for almost a month now and I forgot to introduce myself(slaps forehead) You can call me Andy if you want! ^^

Neko
August 12th, 2008, 02:51 PM
XD How can you forget to introduce yourself?! *slaps your head* Lol Just kidding.

Well Andy, even though you've been here for over a month I guess now is the time to welcome you, so welcome to pc! x3 I hope you are enjoying your stay, and continue to enjoy it! ;)

-Neko

Hiidoran
August 12th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Well, the important thing is that you posted an introduction now! ;D

Welcome to the community, Andy!
So, I take it that you are enjoying your PC experience so far?

Since you have already been here for about a month, there really isn't that much advise or anything I can give you. So, I suppose I'll just make wrap this up.

I hope you continue to frequent the Pokécommunity. It's a really fun place, and it's a lot more exciting when you become one of the regulars.

Please, do take care!

Roy G. Biv
August 12th, 2008, 03:01 PM
I've joined this forum for almost a month now and I forgot to introduce myself(slaps forehead)
D'oh!
You can call me Andy if you want! ^^
Fuhgeddaboutit! Imma call you Mike.

Well then, Mike, now that that's over...
Welcome to the Pokecommunity!
Enjoy posting
moar then you already have! xD

-Roy

Tyranitar.
August 12th, 2008, 03:40 PM
D'oh!

Fuhgeddaboutit! Imma call you Mike.

Well then, Mike, now that that's over...
Welcome to the Pokecommunity!
Enjoy posting
moar then you already have! xD

-Roy

xD Fine! Call me Mike. But I dunno what to call you =/

Haza
August 12th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Hey, I dont know if we have met in the forums but let me introduce myself. You may call me Haza, I enjoy using Poison Type pokemon. My Favorite pokemon are poison ivy related being Roserade, Victreebell, And Vileplume, but I also have love for Milotic, Scizor, and Charizard.