PDA

View Full Version : Woot!!!! A forum for pokemon xD

almindo
August 13th, 2008, 01:19 AM
well if u think pokemon is baby-ish it isnt!

it's fun ;))) w/e u think i enjoy it :)))

Guillermo
August 13th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Hey there Almindo, I am sure no one here thinks pokemon is baby-ish because if we did why would we join up here ourselves xD

Anyway welcome to PC, it truly is a great place.

Make sure you check up on the Rules/FAQ
(They really save some embarrassment later down the road xD)

Anyway have a great time here and, make lots of great friends xD

Haza
August 13th, 2008, 02:06 AM
well if u think pokemon is baby-ish it isnt!

it's fun ;))) w/e u think i enjoy it :)))

Hello, Im Haza and I agree, Pokemon is not babyish. Welcome to the forums, have fun, make friends and try not to make trouble! *.^

Hiidoran
August 13th, 2008, 12:42 PM
I don't see how anyone could think that Pokémon was childish, to be honest. If they understood things like the painstaking strategy that is IV and EV training, perhaps they would have different opinions. :/

Anyway, welcome to the forums!
Yes, Pokémon is a lot of fun!
('Tis why most of us are at this forum! ;D)

I'm sure that you will have a great time here, as I'm sure nobody would dream of calling you childish for liking Pokémon here.
(We don't judge people's interests here at PC)

Neko64
August 13th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Lol nonsense, silly! Who here would think Pokemon is babyish? It's a Pokemon forum! xP

I certainly don't. At least, not the manga and the games. The anime..well, that's pushing it. But, lets not get into that. xD *hasn't watched the anime in months*

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Obviously there are a lot of topics here that involve Pokemon, so I am sure you will be kept busy and have a lot of fun. XD

-Neko

Franceschi
August 13th, 2008, 01:19 PM
No one will think you childish here, you silly thing! Why would we have joined? ;3

Well, welcome to the community that is PC! ^w^
We're a lovely bunch of people here and we're very friendly so never be afraid to ask anyone for help. We're always willing ^^

I hope you have a great stay here.
Read the rules, get involved, be true to yourself and keep it real!