PDA

View Full Version : hello

tehGDS
August 13th, 2008, 09:41 AM
hey, I'm tehGDS people known me from PHO for a long time, and I finally got here without PC redirecting me, xD so, hello.

Neko
August 13th, 2008, 09:55 AM
xD Welcome to pc!

PHO? Afraid I've never heard of it before. Or maybe I have..and just don't recognize the abbreviation. o-O;;

Oh wellz~ I hope you have fun here and stay active! This place is awesome and the peeps here are really nice so I'm sure you'll love it. ;3

Enjoy your stay! :D

-Neko

Asa
August 13th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Hi tehGDS welcome to PC hope you have a fun time here everybody is nice xD. Post lots and stay active lol. You can call me Paul.

Hiidoran
August 13th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Hmm... I'm afraid I don't frequent PHO that often. However, I am glad that you found your way to the community! I think you will find our rom-hacking community pretty impressive. ;D

Well, there really isn't much else to say other than I hope you have a great time here and stay for a long time.

The Pokécommunity is probably a little different than PHO, so it might not be a bad idea to read the Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600).
(I know those rules have saved me in the past. ;D)

Welcome to the forums, tehGDS!

Lollypop
August 14th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Welcome to PC. Hope you have a great time here.

tehGDS
August 15th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Oh sorry I was a bit late to see the replys, and thank you all, I hope I can enjoy it here too xD :D

Sheruda Kachinuki
August 15th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Hiya there tehGDS, I give a warm welcome for you to PC.
Have a good time, and enjoy.

Guillermo
August 15th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Hey there teh xD

I am sure PHO is quite different to PC and probably not as good xD ( although i haven't heard of PHO before xD ) i am sure a read of the Rules/FAQ wouldn't hurt xD

Anyway welcome to PC i am sure you will have a great time and make lots of great friends xD, so get posting

Welcome

dialga493
August 16th, 2008, 02:04 AM
Hmm... PHO... never heard of it but anyway welcome to Pokecommunity you'll have tons of fun chating with others and Remember to Read the rules

Suki
August 16th, 2008, 03:19 AM
Heya tehGDS, welcome to PC! I hope you have a wonderful time here and stay active!