PDA

View Full Version : Hey.

Rich9907
August 13th, 2008, 01:39 PM
I'm new to this forum and i just wanted to say hello to all of the members. I will be on the Wi-Fi battling thread most of the time and wanted to maybe meet new battlers. Thanks for reading.

Hiidoran
August 13th, 2008, 01:45 PM
I'm sure they will be happy to have you over in the Wireless Battle Stadium, Rich9907!
You will definitely find quite a few trainer's there looking for a good fight. ;D

Just try to remember that PC has more to offer than just the Wireless Trading Corner and Battle Stadium. There are also places where you can talk about ordinary things, or places where you can stretch your creativity!

Try not to limit yourself to just one area. ;D
Enjoy yourself, and welcome to the community.

Ninja Aiden
August 13th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Hi Rich. I'm Aiden nice to meet you. Read the rules and have fun. See you 'round.

~D_R_A~

Rich9907
August 13th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Will do. Thanks for the welcoming messages. :D

Neko
August 14th, 2008, 04:40 AM
Welcome to pc, Rich! So, you're a wifi battler? Consider yourself lucky then! xD I wish I had wifi, then I would be in the wireless trade corner section constantly lol.

Well, enjoy your time spent in the wireless battle stadium, and good luck on the online battles! :)

-Neko

.Vaporeon
August 14th, 2008, 05:31 AM
Hey,
I'm sure you will have alot of fun in the Pokemon D/P/P Boards.I hope you do!I'm a battler aswell and there are alot of battlers there.You are always welcome at PokeCommunity.Stay active and read the rules aswell.If you need help pm me and/or read the faqs to.But before you battle make sure you read all of the Clauses and battle rules here.Anyway,have fun!

Pokemaster1993
August 14th, 2008, 05:41 AM
hey rich, welcome to PC. be sure to check out every forum, not just the battling.