PDA

View Full Version : HI!!!!!!

fudgy
August 13th, 2008, 09:34 PM
hi iv been here for about a month (not sure) just never introduced myself. im currently working on my fangame! aka Pokemon : Day & Night, if you want to help me, just message me or go tot he day & night recruitment thread in the game discussions forum and we can chat about what you can do, also im into spriting, and fangame making :P....

and i need one favor that iv been looking for help on.
i need some one to help me put togeather a tile sheet that works for RPG XP,
just message me and i can give you all the tiles i need, thank you if you can :P

.Vaporeon
August 13th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Hey,
Welcome to PokeCommunity! Make sure to read the rules and the faqs if you need help on anything.
I'm a rom hacker aswell,it's great to see you here. Have fun!

Haza
August 13th, 2008, 11:36 PM
Hi, originally I joined in December but got banned then I forgot my password so I started a new name and began new. I hope you have been enjoying your time here and I hope you continue to have fun and learn on the way.

Lollypop
August 14th, 2008, 01:28 AM
I hope you have a good time here and good luck making your game.

Neko64
August 14th, 2008, 04:45 AM
Welcome to pc, fudgy! A fan game, ehh? It sounds interesting, and I would love to help but unfortunately the only thing I can do is make very crappy looking sprites and fusions lol. xD

I do wish you luck with your process on the hack though! Just remember, these things take time, and...patience. x-x;;

Enjoy your stay and have fun here at Pokecommunity! ;)

-Neko

Nikko.Ideator
August 15th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Hi, I'm Nikko! Welcome to Pokecommunity! I remember you from that one forum...Pokecommunity! We worked on a hack together there, remember XD?

Remember to read the rules and have fun. Make sure you ask questions when you need information XD!

I see you forgot to make your introduction. I think you're fairly known, though, so it's too late, I guess. But cool, anyway XD...

Guillermo
August 15th, 2008, 10:50 PM
Hey Fudgy xD, i am afraid i can't help you because i ain't much of a ROM hacker xD, i can help with some other things though. Although i can help out, i am sure the Rules/FAQ will help more than anyone or anything xD

Anyway welcome to PC, i hope you have a lot of fun making your ROM hack, and it comes through in a complete success xD

Welcome to PC~

Sheruda Kachinuki
August 15th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Oh hello there fudgy(^^) welcome to PC!
I hope you had a good time in your stay, thanks for registering!