PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm...

dracolord775
August 14th, 2008, 01:55 AM
Hey I'm Dracolord775, and after a few months finally decided to become active instead of just ghosting the threads.

Haza
August 14th, 2008, 01:57 AM
Hey, I just responded right behind you about the shiny ratatta I think. Hi Im Haza, nice name by the way. I wish you eons of fun here on the forum and I hope it can enhance your pokemon experience.

.Vaporeon
August 14th, 2008, 02:32 AM
Hey,
Welcome to PokeCommunity..Stay active and read the rules aswell.Most importantly have fun!If you need help pm me and/or look at the faqs.

Vie
August 14th, 2008, 02:34 AM
hey draco, welcome to the forums. Good choice you made there ;D

Guillermo
August 14th, 2008, 02:37 AM
Dracolord, sounds....evil xD

Anyway here at PC that doesn't matter if you are evil. we just want you here xD, I am sure you will have tonnes of fun as "ghosting" around the forums is only half the fun xD. Joining brings so much more joy to your visits xD

Anyway i am sure you will make lots of great friends, just make sure you check up on the Rules/FAQ and have a great time xD

Neko
August 14th, 2008, 05:00 AM
Lol well it's a good thing you decided to become active! True, ghosting threads and being a lurker is fun, but being active and posting in response to threads is always funner! xP

Have a great time being active and posting around pc! I'll see you around. ;)

-Neko

Roy G. Biv
August 14th, 2008, 05:20 AM
Why hello there, Draco. I hope you find posting as much fun as most of us do :D
It's true, like Neko said, posting and being active is always funner!

Good luck, make us all proud XP

-Roy

Hiidoran
August 14th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Ghost?! Where?!
(Oh, you said ghosting... I see what you did thar...)

My "clever" introduction aside, welcome to the community!
It's always nice to gain another member here. ;D

I suppose lurking can have its benifits... It's like being a ninja!
However, it's a heck of a lot more fun when you are a member. Not only do you get to actually post on what you are reading about, you get to make friends and customize your profile as well!
(Now doesn't that sound like more fun than a ninja ghosting?)