PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Nitrous Oxide
August 14th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Hey there, the name's Lan. I suppose I'm a veteran member of PE2K (close to 10,000 posts, 4+ years) but recently the moderators there have been banning lots of my friends for silly reasons, and I've had my eye on this place for a while, so I decided to finally join.

So, here's the boring stuff about me: I'm 17 years old and I live in Ottawa, Canada. I've been playing Pokemon ever since Red and Blue version. My favorite Pokemon is Swellow. I enjoy playing video games and making graphic art in Photoshop. I play hockey and soccer, and I am a huge fan of both sports and watch them on TV a lot. Not much else I guess, so yeah.

Hey. :P

Ambellina
August 14th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Welcome to PC! ^^ Hopefully you have a good time here! See you around!

Hiidoran
August 14th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Wow, that's a lot of posts!
(You must have been pretty famous around those boards, eh?)

Welcome to the forums, Nitrous!
You do seem to have quite a few interests listed there. ;D

So, you like making graphics, huh?
Well then you might want to consider opening yourself a shop over in the Graphics and Photography sub-forum. However, if you are not into the idea of opening a shop, you can always post your work and get it critiqued. I don't know what you are into, so I'm just throwing these ideas out-there.

I'm not a huge fan of sports myself. I definitely don't play any, however; I don't mind watching a good game of American Football every now and then.
(I can't stand Baseball in any way, shape, or form. :/)

Well, I'm sure you will fit right in here!
(And I do hope you get as many posts here as on PE2K! xD)

Have a great time out there!

Neko
August 14th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Hello NO! xD Welcome to Pokecommunity! I've heard of PE2K before (and I think I've tooken a few sprite from their site wayyy long time ago), but I've never actually went on their forums I don't think..

Close to 10,000 posts? Wow, that's amazing. o_O;;

Sounds like we've got a lot of things in common. I've been playing since the first gen., WANT photoshop (I love to draw on the comp, but unfortunately I am stuck with ms paint ;_; ), and I play soccer too! x3

Well, I hope you have a great stay and have fun here a pc, NO!

I'll see you around~;3

-Neko

Kishijoten
August 28th, 2008, 09:10 AM
Welcome to the PC! enjoy your time here. Read the rules before posting in a new thread and please no spams. I hope you make lots of friends here on the PC and have fun. No limitations on respects or friedly memebers.

Sincerly~ NinetalesSakura

Franceschi
August 29th, 2008, 01:33 PM
Howdy there Lan, and welcome to PC - which is, let's be fair, the coolest Pokémon forum around 8D

Yowzers, 10,000+ posts is really something. You must've been an avid user of PE2K. Like many of my friends, I've heard of PE2K. But I never joined D:
But banning your friends for silly reasons is not fun at all. We don't ban a lot of people here, but offences are dealt with in the correct manner ;D

Wow Ottawa @____@ I've always wanted to live somewhere other than England and Canada was right up there. After America 'cause most of my friends live there XD

Hockey and soccer, nice choices of sports ;D I have to play hockey at my school and we hardly ever play soccer - well, football to us :3
I can't play it anyway ;_____;

Check out le FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600)/Com. Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) if you haven't already. They're good before you start posting avidly like PE2K.

I hope you have a great stay here and enjoy yourself ^^

Avey
August 29th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Hey there, the name's Lan. I suppose I'm a veteran member of PE2K (close to 10,000 posts, 4+ years) but recently the moderators there have been banning lots of my friends for silly reasons, and I've had my eye on this place for a while, so I decided to finally join.

So, here's the boring stuff about me: I'm 17 years old and I live in Ottawa, Canada. I've been playing Pokemon ever since Red and Blue version. My favorite Pokemon is Swellow. I enjoy playing video games and making graphic art in Photoshop. I play hockey and soccer, and I am a huge fan of both sports and watch them on TV a lot. Not much else I guess, so yeah.

Hey. :P

Hey, Lan. Just in case you haven't figured out yet (though I'm pretty sure you have), you're speaking to Oni Raichu. Welcome to the community and whatnot. Read the rules that Francheschi was cool enough to link you to before you start posting as much as you did back in the day on Pe2k; the rules are sorta different.

Anyways, you know what you're doing so I'll see you around the forums.

Aurafire
August 29th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Welcome to the side of light, Lan!

It sounds like you're quiet the forum goer...I'm sure you'll enjoy it here at PC! Enjoy yourself!