PDA

View Full Version : OH MY GOODNESS

pkmnlover4ever
August 14th, 2008, 09:34 AM
I can't believe I remembered my password! I've been here for 2 full years but was never active...XD

Well I'm back! And I still love Pokemon 4ever!

And, wow...6 posts...

Ambellina
August 14th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Welcome back! ^^;; Hopefully you'll remember your password! XD See you around!

Neko
August 14th, 2008, 12:27 PM
xD Well, welcome back pkmnlover4ever! That's pretty funny how you've remembered your password from two years ago. Then again, I've had my password since I was 12 years old lol. It's amazing how you remember the most non-important things at the most random times. XD

Since you weren't here for two years, I would suggest skimming through the rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=146169) again, just in case anything new was added while you were away. ;)

I hope you have fun here at pc and enjoy your stay again!

Now go out there and post, post, and post some more!

-Neko

Haza
August 14th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Welcome Back, Lol, the reason I started this account is because I could not remember my password and they still havent locked that account even though I asked them to. I hope you ahave fun upon your return and remember your password.(maybe you should write it down) ^.^ LOL

*Firestar*
August 14th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Welcome back Pokemonlover4ever. Hopefully you'll remember your password this time ;).
I started a second acount because I couldn't remember my original password. Anyway have a great time here at P.C. I cried when Celebi died during pokemon 4ever, but I still like it. See you around.

~D_R_A~

Hiidoran
August 14th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Wait, are we talking about Pokémon 4ever the movie, or are you stating that you will love Pokémon "4ever?"
(Then again, once Pokémon gets in your system, you will, indeed; always love it.)

Any who... welcome back to the Pokécommunity Forums.
I remember losing my password about a year ago... it was a very sad time.
However, I soon realized that I could just request my password to be changed! xD
(I suppose I just didn't think about that!)

But you remembered your password for two years?!
That's pretty epic if I ever did see the word personified!

I'm sure that you will fall right back into place here at the community, and all will be like a few years ago.
Only better!

Take care~

pkmnlover4ever
September 16th, 2008, 12:50 PM
I will always love Pokemon for ever ...

;)

Sammi
September 16th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Why did you bump your welcome thread? o_O Don't post in threads over a month old, please.

*closed*

haha stole Ryan's job 8D;;