PDA

View Full Version : howdy im new =)

madskil72
August 14th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Hello everyone my name John. I really like to battle. I'm kinda new to competitive battling, and I'm not that great-of course, the only person I've actually battled with competitively is my friend, and hes really good. So if you want to battle, my friend code is 189111579851 I should probably give myself a siggy and avatar, so I'll get on that now Thanks for reading.

Haza
August 14th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Hey, if you post in the battle threads Id be happy to battle you now but I cant post in this thread after this so you have to post there. Aslo welcome to PC and have fun. Ill watch the battle threads for u. *.^

Franceschi
August 14th, 2008, 01:20 PM
Hey John, welcome to PC ^^

Ah, you're a competitive battler. Well we have a lot of battlers here and a couple of threads dedicated to finding you a rival. So just jump right in!
I'm a terrible battler anyway, so there is no chance of that happening -dies- XDD

Have a good time here, share a lot o'happy memories, make friends but most importantly, have fun!

Hope you enjoy your stay and I'll see you around.

Hiidoran
August 14th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Well, if you're new to the competitive battling scene; might I suggest you check out the Strategies and Movesets (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12) area of the Pokécommunity?
You can find all kinds of tips and interesting information there specifically for raising a team. ;D

Yes, you should get yourself a signature and avatar...
(Wait, you already have an avatar... congratulations on being half way to 'lookin good! xD)

Sadly, I don't really do the whole competitive battling scene, so I can't offer much more advice other than what I have already stated. If I was any good at that sort of thing, I would happily battle you. However, I'm sure you can find all sorts of riveting battles in the Wireless Battle Stadium (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=160).

Please do enjoy yourself.
Welcome to the community!

Roy G. Biv
August 14th, 2008, 05:40 PM
and I'm not that great-of course,
An expert at anything was once a beginner, no? If you like it keep practicing and you're sure to get better :D

Anyway, welcome!
Here's hoping you get yourself all popular-like with many friends
Keep posting, yo
Show off dem mad skilz *shot*

-Roy