PDA

View Full Version : Explorers of Time or Explorers of Darkness?

kissing. raindrops
August 14th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Hi ya'll, I was wondering which Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game is "better", Explorers of Time or Explorers of Darkness? My mom finally agreed to buy me it and I'm not sure which one I should get. Also state why you think the better one is better. Thanks in advance!

P.S. Which, Darkness/Time, is one and which one is two?

Jayster23
August 14th, 2008, 10:27 PM
in darkness you get Mewtwo in time you get Celebi so your choice

Dukey
August 15th, 2008, 09:33 PM
mewtwo is better, but get it fast cause at the moment if you have wi-fi you can get both

EricTheEevee
August 15th, 2008, 10:24 PM
mewtwo is better, but get it fast cause at the moment if you have wi-fi you can get both
how? when does this end?
too short

kissing. raindrops
August 16th, 2008, 11:41 PM
Which games do you guys have, Darkness or Time?

Guillermo
August 17th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Darkness, and as i have showed the pokemon differences I guess i must say this xD

The storyline is EXACTLY the same

Jayster23
August 17th, 2008, 01:47 AM
EXACTLY the same because my bro has Time and i have Darkness go to serebii.net and check the differnces

mysticnights
August 17th, 2008, 04:09 AM
I have Darkness, and like the others have said. The storyline is exactly the same, my cousin has Time and she has gone through everything that I have had to endure.

♥~*Abby*~♥
August 17th, 2008, 06:20 AM
I have both, but I prefer Explorers of Time because it was the first one I got and a prefer Celebi.

kissing. raindrops
August 21st, 2008, 08:59 PM
Kaay, thanks ya'll! I've decided to get Time cause I prefer Celebiiii over Mewtwo, and also want a Riolu/Lucario=)

Dukey
August 21st, 2008, 10:17 PM
you could have just used a wonder mail generator to get riolu/lucario (thats wat I did cause I have darkness, but I don't consider it cheating because no1 I know plays pokemon except my cousin, and I doubt he would get the game since last time I was over I wouldn't stop playin it, and he got pissed and said the game was crap.)

RYOUKI
August 22nd, 2008, 09:54 PM
Time, the pokemon is just plain better there. Well, atleast for me. I have a Rotom, and I have Time. You can get Pokemon via password.

kissing. raindrops
August 22nd, 2008, 10:16 PM
Kahhpe, I'm getting Time tomorrow =D

Guillermo
August 23rd, 2008, 01:55 AM
I personally HATE celebi xD, i love Mewtwo he is so powerful!

As some have said, you could just have gotten Riolu from Wondermail Code haha xD, but i guess by the time you read this you will have gotten Time xD

Pika_Pwnd
August 30th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Hey, I was just wondering, would anyone be willing to do a friend rescue? I'm no where nere a WiFi s o I was wondering if someone could help me via password? And sorry about the random post.

Saud-Blaziken
August 30th, 2008, 11:32 AM
I liked darkness I liked the cover it looks cool anyway I think you should get darkness its my opinion.

Pika_Pwnd
August 30th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Aren't they exactly the same except for the pokemon you get? I know in time you can get riolu and lucario and you can't in darness but what else besides Mewtwo and Celebi?

thorn96
September 29th, 2008, 01:05 AM
I don't know which I want either! Darkness apparently has better storyline,
but all my friends have Darkness and they want me 2 get Time; Time has
celebi and Darkness has Mewtwo... choices, choices...

Tré
September 29th, 2008, 01:08 AM
when this came out...i was one of the pokemaniacs that choose darkness version..yeah..because mewtwo was there...and got to finished the post game in 3 days...phew that's a lot.

Yume Tsuki
September 29th, 2008, 04:32 AM
I don't know which I want either! Darkness apparently has better storyline,
but all my friends have Darkness and they want me 2 get Time; Time has
celebi and Darkness has Mewtwo... choices, choices...
they both have the same story line

only some items are diffrent

in darkness you have the violent seed which raises your attack and special attack
in time you have another seed which reduces attack and special attack

Also you have the
Foe-Seal orb that makes all enemy's in the room in paused modes
And the Foe-Hold orb makes all enemy's on the floor petrified and kant do moves.

i got darknes a while now ;)
gah i wish i had time D: mewtwo is on 2 dungeons D: Ageis cave (only darkness) and dark crater :/

Piplup46
September 29th, 2008, 03:07 PM
I ordered Explorers of Darkness yesterday for $24.44 and I can't wait to get it.

Yume Tsuki
October 3rd, 2008, 01:02 PM
whah thats cheap ._.' i got mine for 45 euro's

Pietacular
October 3rd, 2008, 01:46 PM
Darkness FTW. I'd pick Mewtwo over Celebi any day! $35 well spent.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet
October 3rd, 2008, 05:54 PM
I got mine for $40...I actually walked in the store the minute it opened and got my copy. The day it came out. No pre-ordering! But, the guidebook WOULD have been a nice little touch there..

Cynic Kaka
October 3rd, 2008, 06:05 PM
I got Time for $30 the day it came out.

Time has these exclusives:

Riolu
Lucario
Pachirisu
Mothim
Wormadam
Celebi

Darkness:
Buneary
Lopunny
Rotom
Burmy
Mewtwo.

they both have the same story line

only some items are diffrent

in darkness you have the violent seed which raises your attack and special attack
in time you have another seed which reduces attack and special attack

Also you have the
Foe-Seal orb that makes all enemy's in the room in paused modes
And the Foe-Hold orb makes all enemy's on the floor petrified and kant do moves.

i got darknes a while now ;)
gah i wish i had time D: mewtwo is on 2 dungeons D: Ageis cave (only darkness) and dark crater :/

In time, the seed *vile seed* reduces defense and special defense to their lowest level, so you would chuck at a boss and own him.

Stop Messing Up My Files, Porygon-Z!
October 30th, 2008, 03:19 PM
You know, there is a Shiny Celebi intertwined into the game's plot, and it gets to be on your team for a short time in both Darkness and Time. So if you get Darkness you won't miss out on the Celebi experience.

Yume Tsuki
October 30th, 2008, 10:41 PM
I know but that one is a shiny one too :P And it haven't got many handy moves :/

Drawicia
November 16th, 2008, 07:07 AM
i really can't decide.
Celebi is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!111
but Mewtwo is ssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo strong and can pwn any1

such a hard decision!

_cynthia_
November 17th, 2008, 04:48 AM
i think time is better cuz, personally, i LOVE riolu and celebi...

blitzbear
December 4th, 2008, 08:44 PM
in darkness you get Mewtwo in time you get Celebi so your choice
the celebii in the story line is so cute (its shiny)