PDA

View Full Version : Yo, another newbie here ^^

Shen
August 15th, 2008, 04:41 AM
Hey there, this is Shen. Been playing Pokemon since it first came out way back when, and have been a dedicated fan ever since. If you went in a room and asked if anyone liked Pokemon, I'd be the first to put my hand up. But I'd also be the first to tell you I hate the anime....(although DP isn't bad in Japanese).
Anyway, I came here due to my friend Aztekia. We've started making a Pokemon Emerald hack starring Wally and this'll be a good place to base it.
But mostly I just want a new favourite haunt :3 Hope to get along with most everyone fine.

Neko
August 15th, 2008, 04:50 AM
Hey Shen! Welcome to Pokecomunity. :) I don't think you have to worry about getting along with most here. For the most part, the peeps at this forum are really nice! I am sure you will fit right in and make friends with peeps here soon enough. ;3

...Really? You don't like the anime either?? xD I stopped watching it months ago, but your the first the come right out and say you don't like it either. Kudos to you. x3 Yeah I mostly play the games and read a little bit of the manga...

Lol if someone went into a room full of students in my school and they asked who liked Pokemon and I didn't raise my hand, everyone would know I'd be lieing. xD

A hack about Wally..hmm..that sounds pretty intersting actually. I'm just getting into hacks and emulators and all that stuff. I wish you luck on your hack! ^_^

-Neko

Roy G. Biv
August 15th, 2008, 04:53 AM
Why, herro dere mah friend.
Welcome to the Pokecommunity!
In mah own humble opinioh
does my opinion count!?
this is the bestest place ta be if you liek mudkipz Pokemon!

Get posting!

-Roy

Vie
August 15th, 2008, 05:02 AM
hey shen! *holds a big fat welcome-sign* post a lot and make friends! c u around :)

Vie
August 15th, 2008, 05:03 AM
hey shen! *holds a big fat welcome-sign* post a lot and make friends! c u around :)

~Frozen Darkness~
August 15th, 2008, 05:14 AM
Hey, Shen! Wolcome to PC! I'm sure you'll love it here. If you're looking for hacks, may I suggest the Hacks Showcase forum? You can submit your hack there. I'm also a hacker, so I should know where to post a hack when it's done. Well, have a great time on Pokecommunity!

Haza
August 15th, 2008, 05:18 AM
Your hack sounds great and I see Aztekia is watching. Im certain your experiene here will be a good one and I wish you luck with the Wally hack. *.^

Serious
August 15th, 2008, 05:19 AM
Hello! welcome to pc. Hope you enjoy it ^.^

Shen
August 15th, 2008, 05:29 AM
Thanks everyone for the welcome :)

At neko: When I read Pokemon Special/Adventures I cry. I cry and wish. Wish that the anime was based on that instead. Even the creators of Pokemon agree....

At ~*HazaBaraFatale*~: Aztek likes to lurk a lot <_<

Yeah anyway, once we get a few worthwhile pictures I'll make a topic about it. Unless we screw up so badly we need to make a topic for help (very likely).

Ambellina
August 15th, 2008, 05:43 AM
Welcome to PC! ^^ Good luck with your hack & I hope to see you around here!