PDA

View Full Version : Hello

pokéfandan
August 15th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Hey,

My names Daniel and i go to a high school. I was interested in pokemon ever since i was like 8 years old but you know it gets boring and i quit the game like 4 years ago. I recently had to urge to play it again. but i lost my GBA and my pokemon sapphire which i played non stop. one day i just wanted to play pokemon again so here i am but i'm still trying to get a DS for my birthday or xmas... :) hope this place is nice

Franceschi
August 15th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Hey Daniel, welcome to PC ^w^

You thought Pokémon gets boring? Well, it's your own opinion :3
Did you ever try replaying the games or getting another one? I find doing either of those is a winner ^^

Gah, losing your GBA and Sapphire in't good. But getting a DS and Diamond/Pearl is! : D

If you haven't already, I suggest you look at the FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600) and the Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723). They're really good to know and they'll save you a lot of trouble in the long run ^^

I hope you have a really good stay here, there's a lot of different boards for you to visit.
So enjoy yourself, make friends and have some fun!

Sheruda Kachinuki
August 15th, 2008, 11:25 PM
Hiya Dan, welcome to PokeCom(^^)
Enjoy posting, and make some friends.

Guillermo
August 16th, 2008, 04:34 AM
Hey poke, i am SURE you will get a new DS for Christmas or even your birthday xD

Anyway although you lost your GBA, i am sure that you can still have some fun in the long wait for it ( is it a long wait? ) here at PC~

Welcome and make sure you read the Rules/FAQ
( They are seriously a good read and they save you quite a lot )

mucus
August 16th, 2008, 04:41 AM
hi dan, sorry to hear about your gameboy.
but i'm sure that if you're good and wish hard enough you will one day get a ds! maybe even with pokemon platinum!

Hiidoran
August 16th, 2008, 04:56 PM
(...Hide want's to obtain Pokémon Platinum, however; his importing funds are null.)

My plights aside, welcome to the Pokécommunity.
Pokémon can get boring, it's true. In fact, I haven't played the games in at least a couple of months now.

Hmm... that is a sad story. If I had money, I would send you one!
(Well... probably not, but I do feel bad for you.)

I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I have grown to enjoy it.
Take care~

LipstickTraces
August 17th, 2008, 06:39 AM
hey daniel, it was the same for me :) ive only recently got back into pokemon, i left it for dead for years. ;) welcome to the forum

_cynthia_
October 13th, 2008, 05:20 AM
Hey,

My names Daniel and i go to a high school. I was interested in pokemon ever since i was like 8 years old but you know it gets boring and i quit the game like 4 years ago. I recently had to urge to play it again. but i lost my GBA and my pokemon sapphire which i played non stop. one day i just wanted to play pokemon again so here i am but i'm still trying to get a DS for my birthday or xmas... :) hope this place is nice

maybe you can wait and try and get to new nintendo dsi for your birthday...

BeachBoy
October 13th, 2008, 07:21 AM
maybe you can wait and try and get to new nintendo dsi for your birthday...Hey _cynthia_, here at PC we don't allow the revival of threads older than a month old. So check the date before you post in a thread, if it's over a month, don't touch it.

Locking this.