PDA

View Full Version : Celebi/Mewtwo Wi-Fi Missions

Dukey
August 15th, 2008, 03:34 PM
This has been on other forums for a long time now and I'm just letting people know.

At the moment you can go on wi-fi and get 4 missions, 2 which get you the secret slab and the mystery part. The other 2 are rescue Mewtwo & Rescue Celebi missions, after completing those Rescue Missions Celebi and Mewtwo become available in Dark crater B6F (Mewtwo) & Mystifying Forest B10F (Celebi). They will only appear if you have the Secret Slab or Mystery Part in your bag.

These missions are only available from August 1st - September 1st so be quick!

EricTheEevee
August 15th, 2008, 10:25 PM
do we have to beat the game first?

Dukey
August 16th, 2008, 02:37 AM
if you mean, have marine resort then yes I think so

Crystal Shaymin
August 16th, 2008, 02:42 AM
^Nope. I did the missions right after i unlocked dark crater and mystifying forest. But to recruit them, you have to beat the game and unlock marine resort.

EricTheEevee
August 16th, 2008, 07:23 PM
im worried that i wont unlock marine resort before the event has ended, can i just GET the missions now and recruit mewto later? (after the event is over)

P.S. At the moment, im trying to graduate from my guild

Dukey
August 17th, 2008, 06:56 PM
yer I think you can, good luck on graduating!

RYOUKI
August 23rd, 2008, 01:26 AM
Hmm, Is this for wi-fi or can it be accessible via wondermail password? I don't have wi-fi.

RaikaCastillo
August 31st, 2008, 04:23 PM
Unfortunately, there's no password. However even if you don't have Wi-Fi, you can find your neighborhood. My Wi-Fi decided to stop working a few months back but I really wanted Mewtwo so I just found a place that had it.

RYOUKI
August 31st, 2008, 11:18 PM
Argh. That's too bad. I guess I'll try to get Celebi without the mision. I do hope he appears.