PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!...somewhat. o.O

Keitaro
August 16th, 2008, 11:49 AM
I don't know if I know if anyone I know still chats here or not, yet it's all good that is why I'm posting here.

Anyway the real name is Scott, I actually stumbled upon PC the 2nd day it opened via Google/Yahoo search (i forget) and pretty much enjoyed my time here. I was a mod for a good portion and had some fun times plenty of stories to tell. I remember I use to say I'm like a boomerang who always keeps coming back eventually and thus I'm here again, somewhat due to work and stuff...

I'll never change, love the Pokemon (Arcanine is my fav btw) love the anime, I am still the everything man I've always been. Just came back to see how things are going and let people know I'm still alive. So feel free to add comments, questions or just say hey.

.Seth
August 16th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Well, even though I don't know you...

Welcome Back!!
PC is doing fine, glad you asked.
So, what's life been for ya these days?

Suki
August 16th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Hey Scott, welcome back to the forums =]

That was a nice post to read. I'm glad you've found time to bounce back here, so hope you have fun exploring PC again.

Keitaro
August 16th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Appreciate the kind words above.

So, what's life been like for ya these days?

Busy & stressful just trying to relax on my days off. Not much else to say.

Hiidoran
August 16th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Well, you're a veteran of PC if I ever did see one!
Sadly, I do not recall seeing you around here, however; it might have something to do with the fact that I joined in late 2005. :/

None-the-less, welcome back to the Pokécommunity.
I hope you find the forums just as good as when you last left them. A few things have changed on them, however. ;D

There have been quite a few "seasoned" members returning to PC lately.
Maybe everyone is in a nostalgic mood?

Whatever the reason, It's always good to gain old members back.
(They can teach us young whipper-snappers a thing or two! xD)

Enjoy yourself!

Keitaro
August 16th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Well, you're a veteran of PC if I ever did see one!
Sadly, I do not recall seeing you around here, however; it might have something to do with the fact that I joined in late 2005. :/

None-the-less, welcome back to the Pokécommunity.
I hope you find the forums just as good as when you last left them. A few things have changed on them, however. ;D

There have been quite a few "seasoned" members returning to PC lately.
Maybe everyone is in a nostalgic mood?

Whatever the reason, It's always good to gain old members back.
(They can teach us young whipper-snappers a thing or two! xD)

Enjoy yourself!

lol, I wonder if I should mention my original join date was in 2001 @.@

I actually posted here a bit in 2006 but like now I didn't know many people due to my absence and it was after I requested to be de-modded so it was harder to notice a simple guy like meh.

Thanks for the welcome though.