• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, I'm a newb here.

Zenite

the Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
I'm GameSoulXII obviously. I am a beginner in spriting and I use Paint to make/edit Overworld sprites. I'm gonna make an Art Base later to show off some of the Overworld sprites I did. I base OW off the actual life-size (or whatever you call it) trainer. I'm currently working for a project already so I can get fast experience. Just a little info about me.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
Years
welcome to the community GamesoulXII
since u just got here i suggest reading the rules and the FAQs
anyways,i'm not a spriter but good luck on ur project

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Hello GameSoulXII xD, Welcome to PC
( It's a great place xD )

Anyway if you are interested in spriting or any other kind of artwork then i suppose this place is the best for you is the Art Gallery

Welcome to PC, make sure you read the Rules/FAQ and have a great time while making lots of great friends xD

-Dark

Name

Moémon Master
Years
hey there gsxii, i'm mucus!
i use photoshop myself, so if you need any help with anything let me know!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
More specifically, I would try going to the Pixel Art sub-forum located in the area that the generous *Dark*Master linked you. ;D

Welcome to the forums, GameSoulXII.
I never was one for sprites or art in general... but it's always great to gain another artist here!

I suppose projects are a quick way to gain some experience. However, I've always felt that messing around with different aspects of things is always best before jumping right into an idea. For example, you could try to challenge yourself by creating sprites in different poses. However, if you want to work on a project, that is completely up to you! :D

I hope you find the community to be everything you need both for your love of Pokémon and your artistic needs.

Have fun!

Edit: I wasn't aware this was a contest. O_O;

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Hiidoran wins.

Welcome to PC, hoepfully you will have a great time, read the rules, start posting and bow down to Libra.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
'Edit: I wasn't aware this was a contest. O_O!'Neither was I oO

Welcome GameSoulXII, to PC. ^w^
The most happenin' Pokémon joint in the city they call Internet XDD

I love your username by the way. It's mega :3

Ah, a spriter. We have a lot of spriters on PC, so you are not alone! ^^
If you're gonna start up an Art Base, you should probably read the Pixel Art Rules, these will give you everything you need to know about setting up a Base and showcasing your work ^^
Because of the amount of spriters, it's most likely people will comment on your work. But do not worry! It'll all be constructive and it will help like crazy : D

Check out the FAQ/Community Rules if you have the time - this is just so you know about posting and signatures ^_^

Have a really enjoyable stay, make friends, have fun and keep it oh-so-real :3

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
Hiidoran wins.

Welcome to PC, hoepfully you will have a great time, read the rules, start posting and bow down to Libra.
Hiidoran. Always. Wins.
XD

But that's beside the point...

Welcome, Soul, to the Pokecommunity
We rarely get new spriters around here
either that, or the people don't tell us what they do. then we have to improvise ;D

We do have a spriting section, actually, but I'm to lazy to link to it.
forgive me! *flinch*
So visit there and go crazy wild with all the pixels and colors and...
*shot'd*

;D

-Roy

Zenite

the Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
Thanks for all the warm welcomes here. I didn't expect so many replies. :O

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 17, 2011
hey gamesoulxll

i use paint also to make my graphics and such, i feel like there is nothing better than being stripped down to the basics :) welcome!

Back