PDA

View Full Version : New around here

MasterPokemon409
August 22nd, 2008, 12:37 AM
Hey everyone! I just joined and am looking forward to being a member around here. I am, as would be expected, a huge Pokemon fan. I have been since 1999 when I first got Pokemon Yellow. My favorite Pokemon is Meowth but I certainly love a lot of the other ones too. This is actually the first Pokemon forum I've belonged to, and I am glad to be here. :)

moments.
August 22nd, 2008, 02:05 AM
Welcome to PokeCommunity!
Well if you are a Pokemon fan, then you are welcome here!
It is good to have some more Pokemon fans who have some history under their belt so hopefully you will be helping newer players around.
Please read the Community Rules and FAQ's to avoid any trouble with Mods and stuff.

MasterPokemon409
August 22nd, 2008, 12:00 PM
Thanks! I am certainly willing to help out anyone who needs it. :)

Hiidoran
August 22nd, 2008, 03:11 PM
Pokémon Yellow, huh?
Well, I suppose you're almost a veteran then. ;D
(The real fun was in Red and Blue... good times... good times)

*Ehem*
Welcome to PC, MasterPokemon409!
While I can't say that I particularly enjoy Meowth too much, I am glad that a Pokéfan such as yourself has found your way to our humble community.

I can safely say that the Pokécommunity is a pretty darn good choice for a first Pokémon forum. I'm sure you will make all kinds of friends here, as the community is a pretty friendly atmosphere.
(Unlike some other... more hostile forums I know. :/)

Please do make yourself at home here!
Take care~

Franceschi
August 23rd, 2008, 07:22 AM
Howdy there MasterPokemon409 ^____^
Welcome to PC, the most active Pokéon forum on the Internet and #1 if you search 'pokemon forums' on Google ;3

Wow, I remember Pokéon Yellow! As Hiide said, you are somewhat a veteran :3 I loved Yellow 'cause Pikchua used to follow you around. They just don't have features like that anymore ;__;

I'm not a great fan of Meowth. I think it may be because of the animé. Meowth's voice was always the height of irritation for me XDD

Well, considering this is your first Pokéforum, you did choose well ^^ We're an amazing and friendly bunch here. And I can say I speak for much everyone when I say we're willing to make new friends ^w^

Check out the FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600)/Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723), as Kuggles said. They're really good to know, especially the signature ones. You don't wanna get booted out for a while, now, do you? ;3

Have fun, make friends and have a most enjoyable time!

Sweet Candace
August 23rd, 2008, 10:09 AM
Welcome to PokeCommunity forums! Make sure you read the rules and the FAQ if you have any problems. Then post around the forum and make a lot of friends!

Have fun!

MasterPokemon409
August 23rd, 2008, 04:05 PM
Thank you for the welcomes guys! :)

Guillermo
August 23rd, 2008, 04:26 PM
Hey there, MasterPokemon409 ^ ^ welcome to PC
(It truly is a awesome and caring place xD)

I am sure you will like it here, as most people do...actually scratch that, ALL people do haha xD. So you've been playing since Yellow? isn't it an awesome game!

I can't say i am too fond of Meowth, I prefer Persian instead xD,
(But hey that's just my opinion!)

Make sure too read the Rules/FAQ as they are both a great read and can both save some embarresment down the road haha xD

-Dark

Joshuatnt2
August 23rd, 2008, 07:01 PM
Hi, Im joshuatnt2 i am welcoming you.

MasterPokemon409
August 24th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Thanks some more for the welcomes! :)

(And I love Persian too. But not as much as Meowth lol.)

Roy G. Biv
August 24th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Welcome PokemonMaster Master Pokemon ;3

This, as you quite obviously know, is the Pokecommunity. A very friendly and welcoming place indeed. Also a good place to read the rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and even talk about POKEMONYELLOWZOMG! (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
so i heard u liek it :3

Keep posting :D

-Roy