PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys!

PKMN Kyle
August 22nd, 2008, 10:28 AM
Hey Guys! Im Kyle I like graphics and Pokemon (of course) I should have signed up here sooner. I like all the tread catagories you guys pretty much cover anything Pokemon! I will mainly be in the FR and LG threads because those are what I'm playing as of now. I would like to play Dimond and Pearl but I don't have the money to buy a DS and the actual game. So I rambeling right now so Ill end as in saying I'm glad to be here!

Toblerone
August 22nd, 2008, 11:57 AM
Welcome to PC, PKMN Kyle! I hope you like the Pokécommunity as much as i do!

Fernando
August 22nd, 2008, 02:06 PM
Welcome to PC! You can call me Paul.

Avey
August 22nd, 2008, 02:50 PM
Hey Guys! Im Kyle I like graphics and Pokemon (of course) I should have signed up here sooner. I like all the tread catagories you guys pretty much cover anything Pokemon! I will mainly be in the FR and LG threads because those are what I'm playing as of now. I would like to play Dimond and Pearl but I don't have the money to buy a DS and the actual game. So I rambeling right now so Ill end as in saying I'm glad to be here!

Hey there, PKMN Kyle! Tell me, did you register on another forum a while ago under the username PKMNFanKyle? I recall someone registering under that username a while ago on a forum that shall not be named. Anyways, to cut my musings, I want to welcome you to our friendly community! Firered and Leafgreen were cool, but nothing will ever beat Red and Blue as they were the originals.

On that note, I saw your last post in this thread and I noticed you sort of ignored the four character rule and used a hell of a lot of periods to reach the twenty-five character limit and I would advise you against doing it again. To see why, I think you should check out the Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and the Frequent Asked Questions (http://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php).

Well, let's put aside my welcoming and lecturing. I hope to see you around the forum!

Hiidoran
August 22nd, 2008, 03:43 PM
A wild Kyle appeared!
Go! Hiidoran!

Sorry... I couldn't resist.
(Your name is PKMN Kyle after all. ;D)

My zany little moment aside, welcome to the community.
Yes, you should have signed up sooner. You should have signed up back in 2003. However, you didn't know about the site then; neither did I. ;D
(My point is that you're here now and that's all that matters!)

If you want to hang out in the Fire Red and Leaf Green forums of PC, that's just fine! We can always use a few more people posting in there.
(So many questions... so little time, you know?)

Well, I will not squander another moment of your time welcoming you here.
Go out there and make some contributions!

Roy G. Biv
August 22nd, 2008, 05:13 PM
My zany little moment aside
You have quite a few of those :D

Anyway, welcome Kyle! We don't bite
Although, I can't speak for everyone ;D
So get posting!

-Roy
I had a zany little moment too!

Raibutai
August 22nd, 2008, 05:27 PM
Cool. I don't have much money myself, either.

And, without further ado, WELCOME to Pokecommunity! Where we don't have a slogan. :shocked:

And, go ahead, to the Leafgreen/Firered forums! After all, we all are free to do what we want to do here... As long as you follow the rules. Go ahead! Read them.

Oh, you don't need to waste any more time now.

PKMN Kyle
August 22nd, 2008, 08:52 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes guys :D