PDA

View Full Version : New User Here

ectoskeletal
August 22nd, 2008, 08:14 PM
As the title says... I'm new to this forum (obviously). I decided to sign up here last night because I wanted to find a nice forum about Pokémon. I've been here before, but I didn't register then, and after browsing some Pokémon related website and reading the mention about PokéCommunity, I decided I'd visit the site to see what it was about. Of course at the time [I read the mention about the site], I hadn't known that I've been here before. Erm... Sorry to bore you with the (very short) story. Anyway, I haven't looked around too much yet, but from what I've seen, this looks like a really nice forum.

suicidesal
August 22nd, 2008, 08:15 PM
Hello, I haven't been here much longer than you but this forum is fun and it has lots of nice people.
Also you didn't bore me at all :D

Hiidoran
August 22nd, 2008, 08:20 PM
Well, it's my solemn opinion that you found one of the best Pokémon Communities out there! Congratulations to you for registering!
(Being a member is so much more fun than being a guest. ;D)

Don't worry; you didn't bore me with your story. In fact, I like reading little stories and bios about people; it's a good way to get to know them. If I didn't like reading stuff like this, I wouldn't be posting in this section. xD

You haven't looked around yet?!
Well get out there and do some research! The Pokécommunity has so many resources and interesting discussions that I'm sure you will be hooked in no time at all.

As you seem like a reasonable lady, I'm sure that you have looked over the Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and Frequently Asked Questions (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600). They are pretty helpful.

Please do stay here for as long as you like!
I look forward to seeing your future posts, take care.

Edit: I can point out the rules occasionally too, Franceschi. ;D

Emii
August 22nd, 2008, 09:02 PM
Hey! ^^ Welcome here! I hope you have fun, and stay for a long time! =D

~Emmm <3

Roy G. Biv
August 22nd, 2008, 09:25 PM
Oh, no. You're not boring at all. It's actually kind of refreshing to read an interesting story!

Here's hoping you have fun posting and making friends :D
See you around!

-Roy

Franceschi
August 23rd, 2008, 07:44 AM
Hello CrimsonPrimeape~ ^_______^
Welcome to the wonderful place that is The PokéCommunity, or PC as we like to refer to it :3

Ah, you're very much like a lot of new members. I was exactly the same. I was a guest a lot on here, but never registered. I wanted to see what there were and what the members were like. I decided to join purely because it looked like a lot of fun and that the people here were really lovely. I, of course, was right XD

- Oh and with the whole 'sorry I bored you with my story' thing. Don't worry about it missy! ^^ As Hiide has already said, if we didn't like hearing what people had to say, we wouldn't be such frequent posters :3
And anyway, my story up there was equally as short and more boring than yours! XDD

You haven't looked around yet, eh? Well, it's certainly worth it. PC has a vast amount of boards that you can get involved with and I can guarantee you'll find at least 3 boards already you enjoy posting on :3

As you seem like a reasonable lady, I'm sure that you have looked over the Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and Frequently Asked Questions (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600). They are pretty helpful.
As you can see Hiidoran has stolen what I usually say ;3

I hope you have a lot of fun here and make some great friends. Happy posting~ ^w^

Sweet Candace
August 23rd, 2008, 10:10 AM
Hello, new member and welcome to PokeCommunity forums! First off, read the rules so you don't get in trouble. Then make sure you be active and post a lot and make a lot of friends!

mucus
August 23rd, 2008, 07:55 PM
hey crim!
at least you had a story when you came here, when i posted my first message, they told me i didn't type enough and had to make my message longer.
so you frequent these boards huh? what do you use them for? looking for advice on how to breed a pikachu? or did you look at the artwork people have put up? maybe you liked seeing all the new people joining up....
hmmm... am i rambling again? i do that a lot

ectoskeletal
August 24th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the welcomes! I'm glad I didn't bore anyone. =P

I know none of you guys can post again, but I'd like to clear a little detail up before anyone else posts. I have been here before, yes, but I haven't frequented the site. I just visited once, looked around a bit, and left, thinking I'd never return. I saw a mention of this site on a Pokémon fansite, and decided to check it out (as I wasn't sure what what "PokéCommunity" was then, and a community dedicated to Pokémon sounded awesome), and that was when I registered.

Kishijoten
August 26th, 2008, 01:45 PM
hello welcome to the pokecommunity forums Crimson. Always read the rules before posting a new thread otherwise if it's a spam/off topic thread you can get a infraction and if you have a total of nine points you are booted out for up to two weeks.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

pokelantis
August 26th, 2008, 01:49 PM
hellow im pokelantis im new here to so wen every u want ot be friends u may