PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Isnoct
August 23rd, 2008, 10:59 AM
Generic new member; lurk, register, post in here.

Sushi.
August 23rd, 2008, 11:11 AM
Hello Isnoct, welcome to the community! Theres always the Daily Chit-Chat thread at the Other Chat section. If like pokemon alot, then go to the Pokemon General section or the Pokemon TV shows and Movies section ;D Always read the rules good, and have fun here! ^^

Saud-Blaziken
August 23rd, 2008, 11:26 AM
Hello there welcome to PC read the rules and fallow them if you need anything PM me

~S-B~

Hiidoran
August 23rd, 2008, 01:25 PM
Aww... well you seem very jaded to the forum experience.
I take it this is definitely not your first community?

None-the-less, I would like to welcome you to PC.
Because you seem to be so unenthusiastic about joining here, I would like to reassure you that the Pokécommunity is not like other forums out there. In my humble opinion, this community out trumps a lot of others due to its massive size, yet has readable content.

I do hope that you will come to see that in time. ;D

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself; that shows some good initiative.
(I didn't do it upon joining. :/)

Take care~

mucus
August 23rd, 2008, 08:03 PM
read, respond, relax.

remember those three things and you won't loose too much of your mind Isnoct.

where does your name come from?

August 24th, 2008, 12:22 AM
Generic member lol. I like your intro, welcome to PC. Stay in touch.

Guillermo
August 24th, 2008, 01:35 AM
Hey there. Isnoct. Welcome to PC,
(It truly is a great place xD)

Everyone here is so welcoming and forgiving, so you will find it a wonderful place too spend your spare time on xD
It is nice to know you have been "lurking" around the forums for a bit. I take it you HAVE read the rules, if you haven't suggest it as they are a great read and are a life saver down the road

Welcome to PC Isnoct xD

Neko
August 24th, 2008, 01:52 AM
Welcome to pc, generic lurker! xD Lol I'm just kidding; I'm a lurker sometimes too. ;3 It's fun lurking though, but it's also fun to post around and be active at forums too! I'm sure if you do that you will have lots of fun and enjoy your stay here at the forums. Like I do. :3

I'll see you around! Hope you have a great stay! x3

-Neko

Roy G. Biv
August 24th, 2008, 04:18 AM
Lurking is fun actually, especially while in ninja invisible mode :D

Hey and welcome, Insoct! As they all said, it really is the best place for Pokemon. Period.

Stay active and post a lot :3

Vie
August 24th, 2008, 04:23 AM
hey dude, welcome to the community xD
I hope you have fun, read the rules and post a looot!

THIRTY-SIX
August 24th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Woah… awesome intro. .o.
Welcome and other junk.

Avey
August 24th, 2008, 03:58 PM

Haha. I've read a lot of introductory threads in my time and this is by far the greatest I have ever stumbled upon. From reading your post, I have the feeling that you're pretty familiar with the workings of a forum and therefore I doubt I need to link you to the Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) nor the FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php). And before you ask, yes, that was my pathetic idea of a joke. Anyways, Isnoct, I hope to see you around the forum and I'm sure that you and I will become great friends if you choose to stay here.