PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!

Trap-Eds
August 23rd, 2008, 11:32 AM
Well, my name is Trap-Eds from Edtropolis, and I hope to have a lot of fun here!! :D

Sushi.
August 23rd, 2008, 11:52 AM
Hello Traps-Eds, welcome to the PC! There are many fun things to do here with other people to chat with, and make friends too :D Always read the rules good, and have fun here! ^^

Rob-120
August 23rd, 2008, 11:55 AM
welcome to PC trap-eds! Hope you have fun here on PC and remember...I forgot what I was gonna say but I don't think it was that important...anyways...have fun ^^

Trap-Eds
August 23rd, 2008, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the welcomes, guys!!

Kishijoten
August 23rd, 2008, 01:12 PM
hello welcome to the pc i hope you enjoy your time here you can also make friends by talking them and becareful NOT everybody is friendly here
enjoy

Hiidoran
August 23rd, 2008, 01:30 PM
hello welcome to the pc i hope you enjoy your time here you can also make friends by talking them and becareful NOT everybody is friendly here
enjoyThat's not a very encouraging thing to say! o_O
Don't worry, Trap-Eds, most of the members here are incredibly friendly!
(In fact, I assume everyone that responds to this thread is pretty gosh 'darn friendly)

Oh, I'm sure you will have lot's of fun here.
There are many places that you may choose to post in, all of which have some pretty good content. ;D

Well, welcome to the community, Trap-Eds.
I do hope that you will enjoy your experience here.

Trap-Eds
August 23rd, 2008, 01:48 PM
Well, welcome to the community, Trap-Eds.
I do hope that you will enjoy your experience here.

Ooh, somethin' tells me I definitely will!!

mucus
August 23rd, 2008, 08:06 PM
i remember that episode.... i don't know why on earth the Eds were digging a hole, but ...something

IF you need any help trapping or digging, let me know.

WELCOME TRAPS ED!

August 24th, 2008, 12:21 AM
I like Trapinch =[] It's so cute with it's little jaw. Have fun at PC, and enjoy your stay.

Guillermo
August 24th, 2008, 02:31 AM
Hey there Trap-Eds, thats a nice creative name you have there, I like it!

Welcome to PC, why not check up on the Rules/FAQ as they are real life savers down the road as they saved me a few hundred times i know xD

I am sure you will enjoy it here at PC and make lots of great friends
(It isn't a hard thing to do xD)

Anyway enjoy yourself, Trap-Eds

Franceschi
August 24th, 2008, 02:39 AM
enjoy

That's not the greatest thing to say ~NinetalesSakura~ .____.
If I was a new member, I'd be a bit disheartened. I think pretty much everyone is friendly here; at least the people posting in the NU/W board are.

Welcome Trap-Eds, to the best damn Pokémon forum around, The PokéCommunity. So cool it gets to be underlined ;D

Wow, Edtropolis. That sounds like an amazing place to live in o____o
If it's not amazing, then it definitely sounds cool. Unlike Bristol, which is not cool in any shape or form >>

I think you'll find not having a good time here is really hard. Everyone is really friendly and the boards have a wide variety of subjects and topics to talk about. Getting involved certainly won't take you any time at all; and judging by your post count, you've found that out already ;D

Check out the FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600)/Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) if you have the time. They're a short read and'll keep you outta trouble in the long run ;3

I hope you have a great time here and enjoy every minute ^^

Roy G. Biv
August 24th, 2008, 03:37 AM
Yo, Ed, welcome to PC!

So, you live in Edtropolis, eh?
Is it a culinary hotspot? How's the weather?

Don't be shy, most everyone around here is friendly as can be ^_^
That means GET POSTING :D
And I'm sure the friendly posters above me already informed you of the oh-so important FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600).
And also the Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) ;D