• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Natural Disasters....

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
I was just wondering if any of you have been in a hurricane, tornado, or something like that...yes if you havent guessed weather is yet *another* of my hobbies..... I was in the Northridge Quake in 1994, which killed 62 people. it was 6.5 on the richter scale and was one of the biggest earthquakes ever.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
I've been through a LOT of hurricanes...it's NC...hurricanes everywhere...in fact, we've had 3 in the last 2 weeks...they were weak though...

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
lol so i heard XD the earthquake was really scary o_0 i remember watching the chimney fall down....and to make matters worse... i had the chickenpox XD

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
Legendary_Pokegirl said:
When I was like five years old I was in something like a hurricane. It blew down lots of trees, and a it blew down a brick wall and it landed on a boy and killed him.
Wow...that's such a shame!

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 17, 2005
i havent been in any but when i lived in maine there was a flood in 1987 that happened a year before i was born and it was like the worst flood i believe but never been in anything like that though so no

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Oh boy.....*is about to panic* they just issued 2 more hurricanes....earl and danielle and i heard one is coming to M.A....*dies* XD

Drak Hamayashi

Legendary Protector
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
I was in a tornado here once... A shame that it was weak... Only thing it did decent was uproot a tree, but not all the way... -_-;

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
Years
Well lets see i live in the Caribbean but........
I'm outside the hurricane belt.
there are no earthquakes or volcanos in my country
we don't get flash flooding
we don't get snow or hail
we never get lightning [ well mostly don't]
our waves never reah more than 4 feet high.
etc etc etc
Kinda boring ^_^ all we have is dry season [which isn't that dry ] and rainy season [which is very wet]

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
I experienced a few earthquakes when I was little, and used to live in California, but none were too over the top. And when my family and I moved to Miami, we got there just a little while after a really bad hurricane hit (Hurricane Andrew, if that rings a bell.... Andrews are so much trouble, hehe. *snickers*). Fortunately, none of the hurricanes that have come around ever since we moved to Miami have hit, so we never had to go through one...not that I'm complaining, hehe.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I'm in Colorade so no hurricanes, no tornados except on the eastern edge, no sever earthquakes. But welcom to sever thunderstorm central. In the summer it's not unusual to see three flash floods in a week. And don't get me started on blizzards if we're having a wet year. Ever been literally bowled over by wind into a snowdrift? It's not pleasent.

Back