PDA

View Full Version : The Second Coming.

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Sublime
September 5th, 2008, 06:08 PM
((that was actually a typo xD. i meant to put "she"))

"Yea, i like it here, so many pokemon." Dom said. He looked inside to the to men talking. "i wonder what their talking about" Dom thought out loud

"Well I know how you feel. He burned down my first ranch too. Boy was I ready to kill him. I'm glad I found this place though. Now all's I need are some succesors." he said quietly.

That was what i posted after yours!

go look at the post where kit first responds to dom :P

Eucliffe
September 5th, 2008, 06:11 PM
"Probably geezer stuff..."

(Army's right XD I edited the post after yours XD)

(Dusty<3)
September 5th, 2008, 06:11 PM
((that was actually a typo xD. i meant to put "she"))

"Yea, i like it here, so many pokemon." Dom said. He looked inside to the to men talking. "i wonder what their talking about" Dom thought out loud

go look at the post where kit first responds to dom :P
WTF EVA
XDD
Im so lost it aint funny
XD

Eucliffe
September 5th, 2008, 06:12 PM
(Bleh, I'm trying to play the Sapphire emulator I downloaded right now, so... XD)

Sublime
September 5th, 2008, 06:17 PM
"It's Kit..." Kit muttered, worried about Tama. "And I wonder who this 'Falste' is anyhow... After all, that's Tama..."

"Yeah, well... I want to see what that girl can do. She seems quite strong-willed, if I do say so myself..."

(No, she can't read minds. She's just speaking her thoughts out loud.

And XD Logic ftw <3)

this one, loppuny xD

the text that starts with "yeah well..."

(Dusty<3)
September 5th, 2008, 06:20 PM
this one, loppuny xD

the text that starts with "yeah well..."
(( Thanks!
XD ))

"Well...We shall see won't we. But right now that isnt important. You and I both know we have to train them. Now that they have accociated themselves with us, they are no longer safe from Flade. We HAVE to train them to be as strong as we are...if that's even possible." he laughed at the last part.

Eucliffe
September 5th, 2008, 06:22 PM
"Well, I'd rather not train her. I'll watch her, but I won't train her. It's up to her to make all the right decisions... Anyhow, I'll need to go now. When they return and ask for me, just tell them I had something urgent to do." Tama got up and began to leave, Shade at his side.

"And one more thing," he began to add. "Please make sure she gets another Pokemon." With that, he walked out the door, the Umbreon at his side.

(Dusty<3)
September 5th, 2008, 06:27 PM
Dusty simply swirled the tea in it's cup. "Later, old man." he joked.

He got up after his friend left, and headed out of the back door. He went outside to find the two trainers talking to each other, somewhat breaking the ice. "Howdy!" he greeted.

Sublime
September 5th, 2008, 06:31 PM
Dom looked up from his pokemon to see Dusty. "Hey," He replied. "Um, so whats up with that fire guy, and that Falste, or 'Tama', guy who just left?" Dom eagerly asked. While he waited for an answer he continued what he had been doing, which was watching his pokemon have friendly battles with each other, to pass the time.

Eucliffe
September 5th, 2008, 06:33 PM
"Yeah, what is up with Tama anyway? And why did you call him 'Falste'? He remind you of someone you know?"

(Dusty<3)
September 5th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Dusty patted Dom's head with a small chuckle. "Just an old friend I was catching up with. The fire guy was attacking the Flaffy family, so I stopped him. Nothing to worry over. Now then, dear girl, what pokemon do you wish to have?" he asked eagerly.

Eucliffe
September 5th, 2008, 06:36 PM
"Well, any that seems to like me. After all, I wouldn't have added my current four if they didn't seem to find me... endearing.... All four wanted to join me, so... I want to find one that wishes to join me as well..."

Sublime
September 5th, 2008, 06:40 PM
((you patted dom's head...through his hat?? xD))

Dom bought the lie and went back to watching his pokemon. It appeared as if cubone and Farfetch'd were having some sort of a fencing match. Dom chuckled and continued to watch. He noticed Dratini and Larvitar were still accompanying his pokemon. "Heh, they're just not gonna leave are they?" He thought to himself.

(Dusty<3)
September 5th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Dusty began to laugh. "Ahahaha! Well I believe it's time for YOU to decide. A trainer with no descisions of her own isnt a trainer!"

He turned and face Dom. "Now then kid, what are your choices eh? What pokemon have taking a liking to you? Or, which do you prefer?"

Eucliffe
September 5th, 2008, 06:44 PM
"Well, to tell the truth, I don't know if any like me at all... How will I know?"

Sublime
September 5th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Dom looked away from the battle, which was now between Ghastly and Farfetch'd, and turned to Dusty. "Well, it appears that this Dratini, and this Larvitar have taken a liking to me!" He pointed to the two pokemon that were currently engrossed in the battle they were watching. "They got my hat back from a pair of mischeivous Gible and Bagon, and have been following me ever since." Dom stated.

(Dusty<3)
September 5th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Dom looked away from the battle, which was now between Ghastly and Farfetch'd, and turned to Dusty. "Well, it appears that this Dratini, and this Larvitar have taken a liking to me!" He pointed to the two pokemon that were currently engrossed in the battle they were watching. "They got my hat back from a pair of mischeivous Gible and Bagon, and have been following me ever since." Dom stated.
Dusty stared at the Dratini and Larvitar. "Well let's make this fun. You can only choose one. The other, will go to dear Kit here. How does that sound to the both of you?" he told the young trainers. He picked up the two baby pokemon and held them in his hands. "It's all up to you two now."

Eucliffe
September 5th, 2008, 06:55 PM
"Well... I kinda like the Larvitar, to tell the truth, but... I don't want either of them to go to me unless they seem to like me. They seem to like Dom here more..." Kit eyed the Bagon chasing Kara around. Kara was teasing it, obviously.

Sublime
September 5th, 2008, 06:57 PM
"Yea, Kit's got a point. A pokemon will be stronger, and easier to train if it loves it's trainer" Dom said, he felt like he was schooling Dusty. "That Bagon over there seems to be getting along with her pokemon though." He pointed out

Eucliffe
September 5th, 2008, 06:59 PM
"Well, Amber looks afraid of it. But then again, that's just her persona--er---'Pokesona'. Yeah, that'll work..."

(Dusty<3)
September 5th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Dusty observed a little more. "I see what you mean. Well then...the deal is yuo must each choose only one. BUT! The one you, Dom, do not choose, I will take and train myself. Then, one day, I will test you by battling the two pokemon together. How does THAT proposal sound?" he offered, hoping to get a beter response. "I will be testing you as well dear Kit. I will train a different pokemon, and battle you when your pokemon has gotten stronger."

Eucliffe
September 5th, 2008, 07:01 PM
"I honestly can't decide between the Larvitar and Bagon..." Kit sighed, her expression different than previous ones.

(I do love Tyranitar and Salamence XD)

Sublime
September 5th, 2008, 07:08 PM
"Sounds good to me!" Dom said. "But, who to choose...". Dom knelt down and observed to two pokemon. Anyone with sense would pick the stronger one, if they were to go up agaisnt a sage with it one day. But Dom wasn't looking for strength. He looked over each pokemon thouroughly and then pronounced "I will...take the Dratini" He said. Dratini looked very happy to be chosen, leaving Larvitar a little dissapointed. Dom knelt back down again to speak to Larvitar "Hey, it's ok. You'll be trained by Dusty! Think about it, you being trained by a Sage! Your bound to become powerfull!" Doms inspiring words raised Larvitars spirits and he eagerly walked to Dusty's side.

Eucliffe
September 5th, 2008, 07:11 PM
"Well, I guess that leaves me with the Bagon, then..." Kit muttered. She looked outside. Kara seemed to have a lot of fun playing with it.

(Dusty<3)
September 5th, 2008, 07:11 PM
"Now it is time for you to decide Kit. It's either Larvitar, or Bagon. Which ever you choose, you had better train it, a lot!" he held up the two pokemon to Kit. Larvitar yelped happily, while the baby Bagon nibbled on his hand. He petted the both of them. "So what'll it be?"

Eucliffe
September 5th, 2008, 07:14 PM
"Er... Well... I guess I'll take the Bagon. After all, the Larvitar seems to care more about you..."

-Lawliet
September 5th, 2008, 07:17 PM
POKEMON
THE SECOND COMING

PHASE TWO: WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD

'Bulbasaur use vinewhip on that tree now’ He does the order but no results. I’ve been training this Bulbasaur for four hours including twenty minuite breaks. Sweat begins to form on my determined face as I order the Bulbasaur to do it again. Suddenly the tree falls down on the ground forcing Bulbasaur to run towards me. ‘Great Job Buddy, you’ve cut down fifteen trees in total today. I’m so proud of you. Tomorrow same thing ,alright buddy?’ The bulbasaur nods his head and I put him back in the pokeball.

I walk home having thoughts weither this is just a bad idea, I try to opose it but I can’t. It’s 6:00pm and it’s time to go home. It’s been a while since I’ve trained a pokemon. Bulbasaur was my first Pokemon, I loved it so much I use to take it with me on MTC Attacks. It sucks how it got taken away. A majority of Trainers haven’t seen a Pokemon cry but when I saw my bulbasaur getting pushed into the car...I saw somthing that I will never forget. A tear drop from a Pokemon. It’s sad but I guess life goes on.

I’ve got a new Bulbasaur which makes me happy and really I’m looking foward to the Open challenge. I see clouds of orange start to come in which gives me a sign that tomorrow is going to be a good day.
I walk into the house

And I think to myself...

...What a wonderful world...

(Dusty<3)
September 5th, 2008, 07:19 PM
"Then Bagon for you it is then! The two of you will leave out tommorow. We will meet again, but it wont be too soon. Train as hard, but as caringly as possible, got it? Tonight, we will get some rest, eat a hearty meal, and have fun with your new pokemon. Please feel free to explore the mansion." he offered.

Eucliffe
September 5th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Kit went outside, and stared at the Bagon.

"Well, you'll be joining me now, 'k?" The Bagon looked up at her, and then back at Kara.

"Kara, Krystal, Aura, Amber, meet your new teammate: Gale!" The four originals nodded and stared at the Bagon. He seemed to be a tad nervous.

(Yeah, Gale will be a boy, since Kara's the only guy...)

Sublime
September 5th, 2008, 07:28 PM
"Ok!" Dom said.

He then turned to his pokemon, all of them were lying on the ground except for Farfetch'd, it appeared as if he had won their little tourney. "Well guys, we got a new member of our team!" Dom said, all the pokemon got up a congratulated Dratini. "Ok guys, now lets get some rest, we start our journey tomorrow!"

Dom and his pokemon walked inside and headed upstairs. Dom had no clue where the bedrooms where, but he figured they would be upstairs. He finally found a very elegant room with a king size bed for himself, and king sized pokemon beds for his pokemon. He plopped down on the bed and almost instantly fell asleep. It had been months since he laid on something this comfy.

Eucliffe
September 5th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Kit went inside. Three Pokemon followed. Two were in their PokeBalls. She went and found a bed fit for someone of royalty. Well, at least I get a free room... she thought as she lay on the bed. She heard one of her PokeBalls open up. Kara had come out. Kara then went to the other PokeBall, and opened that one up. Gale came out, and the two began to play. The three girls watched the two silently.

(Dusty<3)
September 5th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Dusty walked into the main living den. The serving pokemon now went to their master suites to rest. He sat down in the velvet love seat, opened a book, and began to read. It was a book his friend Lucian gave him. The two loved their romance novels. He heard from above two pokemon playing. He continued to read as he heard Dom climb into his room and settle down. He was enjoying the peace into a level that was ecstatic.

"This peace will not last....for much longer." he said sadly as he read.

Eucliffe
September 5th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Kit got out her Pokemon Guide, which was given to her by Clair of Blackburn. She looked at some of the moves her Pokemon could learn. Meanwhile, Kara had bumped into a bunch of things (though he could just fly through them), and was giving Gale a hard time.

Sublime
September 5th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Morning came quicker than Dom could imagine. He woke up to the sight of 2 of his poke mon wide awake, Farfetch'd and Ghastly. They were used to waking up at the same time as Dom, which is usually very early. Dom felt his stomach rumble. He stretched and said to himself "I'm sure Dusty won't mind if i mkae myself and my pokemon some breakfast". Dom headed down to the kitchen and poured himself some orange juice. He then opened a cabinet to find some pokemon food. He was amazed to see specific food for every pokemon. He picked out the cans that corresponded to his pokemon and brought them back up to his room. Cubone was now also awake, but Teddiursa and Dratini were still fast asleep. Dom handed the awakened pokemon their food and turned on the TV. He would change the channel every few seconds, eventually just turning it off. Dom then walked around the mansion to see if the other two had woken up. "Huh, guess im the only one awake." Dom thought out loud.

Eucliffe
September 5th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Kit yawned and got up. She noticed there was some food on the table when she got downstairs. She took some and then walked out of the mansion. It was time for her to go back to Azalea Town. Unfortunately, because she had traveled via Tama's Drifblim, she couldn't get back too easily.

(Dusty<3)
September 5th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Dusty walked into the main living den from outside, in a workout shirt and very sweaty. He grabbed a towel and dried the sweat off of his apparently muscular torso. He walked into the kitchen and was surprised to see Dom. "Well good morning! You're up early. How was your sleep?" he asked still drying sweat.

Eucliffe
September 5th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Kit decided to take a shortcut through the nearby wood. She started going through it without a problem, then suddenly it was pitch-black.

"Aura, think you could help? Same with you, Amber?" Aura lit the flames on her back, while Amber ignited some sparks. Everything was a bit more visible, but it still didn't help as much as Kit hoped it would.

Sublime
September 5th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Dom looked up, suprised to see Dusty, he coulda sworn he was the only one awake. "It was good, thats an amazingly comforatable bed in there!" Dom said "I hope you dont mind, I made myself and my pokemon some breakfast"

Dom looked over at the staris and saw Teddiursa coming down, rubbing his eyes, followed by Dratini. "Well, now that you two are up, you can eat your breakfast and we can head out on our journey!"

Eucliffe
September 5th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Kit cautiously walked through the wood. She heard strange noises around her, but didn't flinch. I have these guys with me, she thought. I'm safe...

(Dusty<3)
September 5th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Dusty smiled as he saw Kit getting ready to leave, and Dom as well. it made him happy that they were eager to become strong trainers. "You'll have to excuse the mess outside though. My pokemon and I keep in shape by tearing apart boulders and what not each morning. My hands get sore afer forty, so I need to work on that." he said laughing at himself. His Scizor walked in covered in dust from the training, went to the sink, wet a clothe, and scrubbed itself clea. "And I believe you both met my Scizor?"

Sublime
September 5th, 2008, 08:11 PM
"Actually, no." Dom replied "i wasnt aware you had a Scizor. I've never seen one in person before."

As Teddiursa and Dratini finished their breakfast Dom recalled them to their pokeballs.

"Well Dusty, it's been fun. I hope to see you again soon!" Dom started to head out, then remembered something. "Oh wait! I'm planning on heading to Pewter City, to get all the Kanto Region badges. but as you know, that is incredibly far from here. So do you think i could borrow one of your pokemon for transportation there?" Dom asked.

Eucliffe
September 5th, 2008, 08:13 PM
When Kit finally reached the end, she realized she was on a different path.

"Dang!" she shouted, seeing that the city up ahead was Goldenrod.

"I go through the Ilex Forest without knowing it, and end up on the opposite side!" she furiously snarled. Her three Pokemon jumped back. She turned to them, her face suddenly calm.

"Sorry, guys, did I scare you? Looks like we'll have to go through the area again..."

(Dusty<3)
September 6th, 2008, 07:09 AM
"Well Dom I have quite the few pokemon. Which would you rather use? It depends on how big of a hurry you are." he said offering many of his pokemon. "I have a Pigeot if you'd rather go slow and enjoy the view, or a Skarmory if you would rather go mush faster?" He saw that Kit was already gone.

I hope she was palnning to go to Goldenrod he thought to himself as he saw the path she chose.

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 07:15 AM
"Hm, i'll take the Pidgeot, I'm not in a hurry. Skarmory doesn't seem very comforatable anyway." Dom joked. As he waited for Dusty to retrieve the Pidgeot, he looked at a pokemon guide he had picked up a while back and read up information on Brock.

"Hm.. Rock types.." He thought aloud. "That geodude he has looks like it can be taken out pretty easily, but that onix looks like trouble."

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 07:18 AM
Kit went back into the wood, where, once again, she relied on Aura's flames to light the way (she didn't bother using Amber). Near the middle of the wood, she saw something... green... fly past her. It didn't look anything like a Flying type, so Kit went in the direction of it.

She reached some sort of altar. Nothing was there. Weird, she thought. I could've sworn that Pokemon flew over here...

(Yup. Serebii XD I promise not to have her catch it. I don't think I'll make her battle it either.)

(Dusty<3)
September 6th, 2008, 07:20 AM
"Hm, i'll take the Pidgeot, I'm not in a hurry. Skarmory doesn't seem very comforatable anyway." Dom joked. As he waited for Dusty to retrieve the Pidgeot, he looked at a pokemon guide he had picked up a while back and read up information on Brock.

"Hm.. Rock types.." He thought aloud. "That geodude he has looks like it can be taken out pretty easily, but that onix looks like trouble."
Dusty came back with the pokeball with Pidgeot inside. "Ahaha! I wouldn't underestimate ANY of his pokemon if I were you! Each of the gym leaders know HOW to battle like a Sage, after all, I trained every last one of them!" he said still laughing. "Anyways, this Pidgeot is your's to BORROW. Flying purposes only. Since t IS mine, you will still be able to carry six pokemon. I was going to offer one to Kit but she left already." he finished sadly.

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 07:22 AM
Kit went up to the altar and touched it. Suddenly, a green light flashed and she found herself back in front of the Pokemon mansion she had left earlier.

"Great..." she muttered. She went up and rang the doorbell.

(Dusty<3)
September 6th, 2008, 07:26 AM
Dusty
Pokemon Mansion

"Hmm? I didn't expect company." he said as he walked towards the door. He opened it to see Kit. He saw she had a light green glow on her hand, and smiled. "Well come on in then." he said, greeting the trainer.

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 07:28 AM
"Th-thanks..." Kit muttered, still surprised that her hand was glowing. "Um, a-any chance I c-could get some t-type of Flying P-Pokemon to get to Azalea T-T-Town? I k-keep getting lost in the I-I-Ilex Forest..." Still stammering, Kit noticed her hand wasn't glowing anymore.

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 07:29 AM
"Haha, dont worry Dusty. No battling will be done with this pokemon. I'll fly to pewter, then deposit him in the PC until i need him again." Dom said.

Dom called out the Pidgeot and mounted on the majestic pokemon.

"Well Dusty," He said from the back of the bird "See ya later!"

"To Pewter City!" Dom called to the pokemon. Pidgeot flapped its wings and they were off the ground in a flash. Pidgeot flew over Azalea and past Violet. They flew past Newbark town and past Tojho [is that how its spelled?] Falls. When they flew over Mt. Silver, Dom saw many strong pokemon around the cave, He then saw a trainer with 6 extremely powerfull looking pokemon enter the cave. "That guys pokemon better be strong.." He thought. [yes, that is Red from Crystal]

They finally landed in Pewter City and Dom recalled Pidgeot, headed to a pokemon center and deposited him.

"Alright, If what Dusty said is true, then we have to do some training before we face Brock!" Dom said.

(Dusty<3)
September 6th, 2008, 08:00 AM
"Th-thanks..." Kit muttered, still surprised that her hand was glowing. "Um, a-any chance I c-could get some t-type of Flying P-Pokemon to get to Azalea T-T-Town? I k-keep getting lost in the I-I-Ilex Forest..." Still stammering, Kit noticed her hand wasn't glowing anymore.
((Sorry! XD Disnt see))

"Of course dear! That's no problem at all! Here, take this Skarmory." he said handing her the pokeball. "And I suggest you not to touch that altar anymore ok?" he said with a wink. He went back inside leaving Kit on the front deck.

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Kit hopped on the Skarmory (it was hard for the other three to follow), and took off for Azalea Town.

(Sorry, just got into Shoddy Battle...)

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Dom looked around Pewter city for a good place to train, he looked at his Poke'guide and saw that digglet tunnel was around here. He decided to head their, since that would be the best preperation for Brock

When he got in the tunnel, he called out his 5 pokemon. "ALright guys, you each get ONE preperation battle before we face Brock, this will help me decide who to use since i dont have any grass or water types. So...Lets go with Teddiursa first." Teddiursa jumped up, eager to fight, he pointed to a Dugtrio, as if wanting to fight it.

"You REALLY want to take on a Dugtrio??" Dom asked. Teddiursa nodded his head and Dom shrugged. "Ok then, Teddiursa! Fury Swipes!"

Tediursa took its paw from its mouth and revealed 3 very sharp claws on each hand, he ran towards Dugtrio and slashed at him like a madman. He got in 5 good swipes and KO'ed the Dugtrio.

"Wow!" Dom exclaimed. "You are one powerfull Teddiursa!"

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 08:27 AM
When Kit arrived in Azalea Town, she jumped off the Skarmory. Smiling, she let the Skarmory go back.

"Well, now that we're here... Time to battle Bugsy!" she exclaimed happily as she dashed in the direction of the gym.

(Dusty<3)
September 6th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Dusty
Pokemon Mansion

Dusty patted the young Larvitar's head. "Well, I guess we should get started shouldn't we?" he asked the bbbley baby pokemon. The little rock type agreed, and they went outside into the ranch to Train. Hours later the Larvitar grew a significant amount of levels from when it was before.

"Well then I think it's time we call it a day for training! Let's head over to Goldenrod! I need to check on something." He put Larvitar back into it's pokeball and headed out towards Goldenrod City.

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 08:35 AM
"WHAT??? Whaddaya mean he's in Goldenrod discussing something with Whitney???" Kit's anger was undescribable.

"Th-that's just what he told me to say. Please don't hurt me!!!" the boy out front whimpered.

"Dang, dang, dang, DANG! Now I've gotta go back to where I first ended up!!! Dang!!!"

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 10:35 AM
"Ok Ghastly! Your turn!" Dom said.

Ghastly hovered over to a Diglett, awaiting orders. "Hyspnosis! Then Dream Eater!" He yelled. Ghastly preformed her famed combo and severly injured the Diglett.

"Now Ghastly! Finish it! Shadow Ball!". Ghastly opened her mouth and a dark purple orb formed, she shot it at the Diglett causing it to faint.

"Yea! Thats how we do it!" Dom yelled. THen Ghastly started to glow white. Her orbish figure changed into a more goulish figure and two floating hands appeared.

"Hau...Haunter!!" The newly evolved pokemon yelled. "woah, Ghastly! You evolved!" Dom exclaimed. He felt as if he could beat Brock right now, but he knew he needed more training

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Kit burst through the wood, passed the altar, and, with her own sense of instinct as well as her Pokemon's, she got out of the wood where she had before.

(Dusty<3)
September 6th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Dusty walked into the Goldenrod Day cCare Center. He spoke with the owners, of whom he was very close friends with. After his visit and a spot of tea, he continued on towards Ekruteak City. He battled with the Larvitar, it learned many new moves, and he finally reached, the Burnt Tower. Home of where the Legendary Ho-oh used to reside fifty years ago. He trained Larvitar a lot more, eventually, it was very close to evolving.

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 01:45 PM
"Ok, now your up Cubone!" Dom said. Cubone twirled his bone in the air like a baton and caught it, then headed over to a Diglett.

"Alright! Swords Dance, then Bone Club!" Dom shouted. Cubone then began to move his bone around in fencing stances, preforming Swords Dance. He then reared back and swung with his mighty Bone. He hit the Diglett right on the side of it's head, but it wasnt KO'ed yet. The diglett dug under ground and started to pop up in random places. Cubone chased it around trying to beat it with it's club, just like a game of Whack-A-Mole. He eventually hit it and KO'ed it.

"Haha, well that was entertaining." Dom chuckled "Good job Cubone!"

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Kit dashed foward into the huge, bustling city, where she saw two people talking.

"So, I better get back to my gym now," the shorter one seemed to say.

"See you later, Bugsy!" the other exclaimed. Kit immediately realized who they were, and ran up to them.

"OK, you. Me. Battle. Now!!!" she screamed in Bugsy's face.

"Um... OK? What's your problem???"

"I arrive here, realize this is not where I was supposed to end up, go back, find you aren't at your gym, and then I have to come all the way back up here. We battle. NOW."

"U-u-um... OK, then..."

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 01:52 PM
"Farfetch'd, your turn!" Dom yelled. Farfetch'd glided over to a Diglett and struck a battle stance.

"Air Cutter! Followed up by Poison Jab!". Farfetch'd rose up into the air and swung it's leek like mad, sending powerfull air waves to the Diglett. They hit head on and Farfetch'd quickly flew over to the injured pokemon. The green point on it's leek started to glow a bright purple. Farfetch'd jabbed its leek into the Diglett one very powerfull time, leaving it poisoned. Diglett tried to move, but fainted from the poison.

"Alright! We're almost ready!" Dom exclaimed.

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 01:59 PM
The three headed into Whitney's gym, since it was the only gym available at the time.

"OK! first up, go, Venomoth!" A purple moth-like creature burst out of the PokeBall, its wings spreading what seemed to be purple toxins as it flew around.

"Amber! This is your chance!" Amber energetically went out into battle, dancing merrily as it did so.

"Venomoth! Stun Spore!" The Venomoth began releasing yellow toxins that scattered onto Amber. She began to cringe.

"Amber! You can handle it! Use Volt Tackle!!!" Amber somehow shook the paralysis off, and dashed at the Venomoth. She became covered in a yellow light.

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 02:28 PM
"Ok, now all thats left is you Dratini!". Dratini slithered over to a Diglett and prepared to fight.

"Ok, use Slam! Followed by Aqua Tail!". Dratini slammed its tail down on Diglett, then charged its tail. It was glowing a bright blue and looked wet, Dratini slammed it down again, KO'ing the Diglett.

"Great job!" Dom said. "Now, lets go win us a badge!"

Dom recalled his pokemon, healed them at a pokemon center and headed to Brock's Gym

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Amber's blinding speed enabled her to hit the Venomoth head on. The blast from the attack knocked Venomoth many feet back, until it hit the wall, and fell unconscious. However, due to her power, Amber lot consciousness as well.

"You did great, Amber..." Kit sighed.

"OK! Next I call upon... Mothim!" Another weird moth-like Pokemon appeared.

"OK, what's with the moth theme? Oh, what the heck? Aura, your turn!" Aura stepped out into the battlefield. She turned around and looked at the unconscious Pichu. Aura then realized what she had to do - avenge her unconscious friend.

-Lawliet
September 6th, 2008, 02:48 PM
NOTE: I only roleplay on the Weekends NZ time because I'm very busy on the week. sorry!

POKEMON

-THE SECOND COMING-
PHASE FOUR: WAKE UP

Over the past days I’ve caught a number of pokemon. About four to be exact. I got a Treecko, Mudkip, Cumbusken and a Marshtomp. Yeah I could go over how I cuaght him but I wish not to. Training is really paying off and my Bulbasaur suddenly evloved into a Ivysaur which I’m proud of. Only one an a half weeks to go till I’m the Sinoh Champion. I can’t wait. After another long day of training I sit myself down on sofa and flick on the TV with our half broken remote. Nick is on the chair snoring.

Three Minuites past and the snoring is starting to get on my nerves. I can’t even concerntrate on the TV without hearing that sound so I get a cuishon and hit him on the face. ‘WHOOOAH Why the hell did you do that man, couldn’t you see I was sleeping?’ he said with an angry tone of voice.

‘Yeah but I’m trying to watch my show, I can’t watch when your bugging me with your snoring!’. We started arguing for a couple of minuites but we eventually clamed ourselves down. I was pretty angry at the fact that I had missed my show but I guess life goes on. I walk up to my room feeling tired and in a instant I jump on my bed and go into a deep slumber.

Fire starts to burn everywhere, I’m hiding behind a rock that manages to cover all of me. I don’t know where I am but some how it looks so farmiliar. I see a man walk towards me. I can’t see his face since it’s shadowed by the flames. I look with fear and suddenly I black out.
I wake up feeling like crap from a very awkward dream. Could that have been my father? Who knows. I turn my head lazily to see what the time is on my digital clock. ‘4:00am’ it reads. ‘Well I guess it’s time to go’. I get up slip into my casual wear and head out to train and regain power.

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 02:51 PM
"Mothim, fly around and do nothing!!!" Bugsy shouted. The Mothim did as told.

"OK... He's up to something... Aura, hold back!" Kit sneered at the flying Mothim. Stupid thing, she thought.

(Honestly, I don't know Mothim's moveset XD I know, it sucks that I made it come out without knowing what it could learn >_<)

(Dusty<3)
September 6th, 2008, 02:59 PM
"Mothim, fly around and do nothing!!!" Bugsy shouted. The Mothim did as told.

"OK... He's up to something... Aura, hold back!" Kit sneered at the flying Mothim. Stupid thing, she thought.

(Honestly, I don't know Mothim's moveset XD I know, it sucks that I made it come out without knowing what it could learn >_<)
(( Ugh! I do. Bug Buz or Psybeam would be a good choice. Or Supersonic....or Hidden Power....actually I know a lot
XD about bugs anyway ))

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 03:00 PM
((go to serebii.net and look up mothim. you get every move it's capable of learning))

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 03:03 PM
(Aw, I can understand that ^^ You seem to really love the Bug-type, so of course you'd know a lot about it ^^ It's like how I know basically everything about Ice, Fire, Psychic, Dark, Ghost, and Grass-type moves XD *used to love Grass types during third gen. since my Sceptile kicked butt*)

"Now, Mothim, Psybeam!" Seeing how the Mothim was behind Aura at the time, she didn't stand a chance. The blast hit Aura hard, knocking her back against the wall.

"Aura! Are you OK?" Kit immediately rushed over to the badly injured Aura, who seemed close to fainting. Tears started to well up in Kit's eyes. "I-I'm sorry Aura, really. I let you down..." Aura then started to glow white, and in a few seconds, her entire form changed.

"Aura... You... You've evolved!" Kit exclaimed happily, looking at her brand new Quilava.

(Bleh, will need to update the trainer card now XD Actually, I'll wait 'til Amber's evolution, which will be during Whitney's battle.

Edit: @Army: Psh. What site do you think I WORSHIP? XD *joking* I pretty much go to Serebii for that kind of thing, plus many other extras, so...)

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Dom headed over to Brocks Gym, but noticed a sign on a pole that read:

"Mt. Moon! Home to strong and rare pokemon! Just head East!"

Sa-weet! Dom thought, he decided to catch some rare pokemon before his battle. So he started to head out of Pewter City.

"WAIT!" A young boy's voice called. Dom turned aournd and saw a young trainer looking at him. "You havn't challenged Brock yet have you?!" the boy said. "Umm, no I havn't how did you know i was-.." Dom was cut off mid sentence by the boy "Let me show you where his Gym is!" The boy spun Dom around and grabbed the collar of his jacket and drug him to the Gym. "Good Luck!" the boy called.

What a crazy kid... Dom thought. He brushed away that thought and walked into the Gym

((i could not resist putting that kid in xD he annoyed the crap out of me in R/B/Y))

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 03:26 PM
(XD Yeah, he was annoying.)

"Aura, use Flame Wheel!" The Quilava turned into a wheel of fire, and at blinding speed hit the surprised Mothim directly. The Mothim fell to the ground, unable to move. Calling it back, Bugsy shook his head.

"I've never seen someone with as much potential as you before," he sighed. "But, this is where it comes to an end. Let's see if you can take on my most powerful Pokemon yet! Come on out, Dustox!"

"OK, ANOTHER moth Pokemon???" Kit exclaimed angrily as the third moth-like Pokemon advanced. "WHY?"

"You'll see," Bugsy said with a smirk.

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Dom walk up to Brock. "Hello challenger! I am Brock of Pewter City, Master of the Rock Types! I assume your here to challenge me?" Brock said.

"You got that right!" Dom said with a smirk. "Well then, Let's begin!" Brock said. He threw his pokeball onto the ground and out came a orb shaped pokemon with arms coming out of its sides. Theres that Geodude. Dom thought.

"Go, Cubone!" Dom said. Cubone came out in a burst of white, ready to battle. "Cubone! Bone Club!" Dom yelled. Cubone jumped up and smacked Geodude to the ground with a powefull Bone Club. Geodude immediatly rose back up

"Geodude!" Brock yelled "Defense Curl!" Geodude then guarded its face with it's hands in a defensive stance

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 04:20 PM
"Dustox, Toxic attack!" The Dustox began to release a purple haze, which hit Aura. Aura started coughing, and soon, she couldn't move.

"Oh, no! Aura!!!" Kit cried.

"Now, Silver Wind!" A silvery wind was swept up from the Dustox's wings, and landed exactly on Aura. Aura cried out in pain, then lost her consciouness.

"Not her, too..." Kit muttered.

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 04:32 PM
"Cubone! Bonemerang!" Dom shouted. Cubone flung his bone at Geodude and it soared right behind him. "Hah! you missed!" Brock called out. "Oh, did I?" Dom said quietly. The bone curved in direction and hit Geodude square in the back, in a un-guarded spot, thus knocking him out.

"Egh,..Geodude, return." Brock said. "Now, go Onix!" A huge snake-like rock pokemon appeared on the battlefeild. Cubone stepped back in fright at first, but held his stance. "C'mon Cubone! You got this!" Dom yelled, hoping to reassure his pokemon.

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 04:49 PM
(Oi, oi, Rena, call me Kit or Pika. It's much easier.

I wasn't gonna say anything about the username, I promise. BUT... Every four months, you can request a username change if you like ^^ I'm gonna change mine when I get the chance *also came up with this one at the last minute*

Will continue with the RP after next person posts.)

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 05:03 PM
((is this your friend pika? btw Mightrena, you should delete that sign up in this thread, and post it in the OOC center. have fun RP'ing if you get accepted :)))

IC:

"Onix! Slam!" Brock called out. The pokemon lifted its massive tail and slammed it into Cubone, who went flying into a wall, instantly KO'ed. Woah! That thing is POWERFULL! Dom thought. He withdrew Cubone and sent out his next pokemon.

"Go, Dratini!" Dratini appeared on the battlefeild. Dratini looked like a worm compared to the stature of Onix, but that did'nt stop Dom. "Use Auqa Tail!" Dratini jumped up and slapped Onix with it's watery tail. It did'nt look like it did much, but it injured Onix greatly. Dratini then dropped back to the ground.

"Onix, use Wrap!" Brock called. Dratini avoided the attack, and without any command started to charge an attack. "Dratini, what are you doing?" Dom called, but right when he finished that sentence, Dratini launched off a Hyper Beam that hit Onix square in the forehead, which sent him into the wall KO'ing him. "WOAH!" Dom yelled "Dratini! I didnt know you knew Hyper Beam!!!". Dom ran up and hugged Dratini and walked over to Brock.

"That was some battle kid," He said. "Here take this Boulder Badge to show that you have beaten me."

Dom happily took the badge and walked out.

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 05:14 PM
(Oi, she's the one I mentioned (no, I didn't say anything bad about you Rena, I promise ^^).)

"Well, looks like it's up to you, Gale!" Kit shouted as she threw the PokeBall. Her new Bagon came out, but something about it seemed... different. He looked... afraid...

"What's the matter, Gale?" Kit asked.

"Hah hah hah hah!!!" Bugsy laughed. "Even though a Dragon type is very powerful, it's not good if the thing's afraid of those that fly!"

"But... Gale doesn't have any problem playing with Kara..." Kit muttered.

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Dom headed out of the Gym and healed his pokemon up at a center. He then headed East to Mt.Moon, expecting to ee some rare pokemon there.

Hmm, what could be in that mountain? Dom thought. Maybe i'll find a clefairy! Dom ran toward his destination, eager for what awaited him.

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 05:51 PM
"Gale, use... Um..." Kit took a quick look at her guide. Bugsy started to chuckle.

"You don't even KNOW what Bagon can use???"

"Hello, I'm from Johto; the thing's foreign to me." Rats, shoulda gone with the Larvitar...

"Still..."

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Dom headed into the base of the mountain, unaware of what awaits him. He walked inside and found many rock pokemon running about, along with the occasional Zubat. "Aww, no Clefairy" He thought aloud.

He walked around the inside of the mountain and decided to take a look at his pokeguide. He found out that Cerulean has a Gym just outside of this cave. "Well now, looks im just around the corner to my scond badge!" Dom said.

Dom wandered aimlessly around the mountain trying to find his way out. He eventually saw the way out after what seemed like hours, only to be stopped by some nerdy looking guy.

"GET BACK!" The man hissed "THESE ARE MY FOSSILS!". "Woah dude, chill. I dont want your fossils, im just trying to get to the exit." Dom said. The man eyed him cautiosly as he left the tunnel.

As soon as Dom exited the tunnel he said to himself "Wow, a lotta weird people in this part of Kanto...".

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 06:46 PM
"Gale, Hydro Pump!" Kit commanded. Gale stopped cowering and looked fiercely at the Dustox. Suddenly, a large burst of water came out of his mouth and shot up at the Dustox.

"Dodge!" Bugsy shouted. The Dustox flew out of the way just before the Hydro Pump hit.

"Shoot..." Kit muttered.

(Ah, you gotta love Egg moves XD)

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Dom had now arrived in Cerulean City and walked over to the Gym and read the sign on the front:
"Cereulean Gym, Leader: Misty, the tomboyish mermaid. Gym Type: Water"

"Uh-oh. Water?" Dom thought, "I dont have any strong types against water.." Then he heard a voice calling out to everybody from beside the pokemart. "TM's! GETCHA TM's HERE!" The man said. Dom remembered that TM's tought pokemon moves the woudn't regularly learn by level up. He walked over and looked at the TM's available.

"What can i do 'ya for?" The man asked. "I need some TM's that'll help me beat Misty" Dom said. "Well i got what'cha need right here!" The man gave Dom a TM labeled "Thunder Punch". "Just teach that to any Pokemon with fists and you'll be ready to go!" The man said. "Tell ya what, I'll also throw in an 'Ice Punch' TM, no extra charge!". "Wow, thanks!" Dom said. He paid with the money he won from the battle against Brock and walked off, with his winning ticket in hand.

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 07:05 PM
(Thunder Punch and Ice Punch aren't TMs, though... Unless there can be TMs never from the game...)

"Dustox! Sleep Powder!"

"Gale, dodge and use Fire Fang!"

"Shoot!"

She heard it. She heard it all. The sounds of someone battling another.

"So, I bet she's gonna win..." the girl muttered. "Kiku, we should go now." The Shuppet beside her seemed to nod. The girl headed out of the city and to parts unkown...

(Rydia appears! But, she won't appear as Ryder of TT 'til Loppy-tan lets her XD)

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 07:10 PM
((maybe in R/B/Y they're not, but they are in G/S/C. i remember cause i would always teach my Cubone/Marowak Thunder Punch))

Dom sat outside the Gym and called out his pokemon. He looked them over one by one and decided who would be best suited for each TM. Farfetch'd, Haunter, and Dratini were obviously out. So Dom taught Cubone Thunder Punch, and Teddiursa Ice Punch, due to their weaknes's to water and flying types.

"Ok guys, now lets go beat Misty!" Dom said. He recalled all his pokemon and headed into the Gym.

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 07:14 PM
(True. In Crystal I taught my Typhlosion ThunderPunch so it would have three moves that were wupereffective against all three G/S/C starters ^^')

"Eeyah!!! I lost???" Bugsy started whining about his epic loss.

"Geez, you're more childish than I thought. Areb't you supposed to be a gym leader? Oh, and Whitney" Kit glanced at the semi-paralyzed female gym leader. "you're next..." Kit then took the badge from the whimpering Bugsy and headed to the Pokemon Center.

"I will return once these guys are healed..." she muttered.

As she arrived at the Pokemon Canter, Kit began to make assumptions.

"Hmm... Whitney uses Normal types, so... I should be fine..."

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Dom walked into the Gym and was greeted by the smell of pool water and chlorine. He walked up to Misty, who was just getting out of the pool from swimming with her pokemon. "Well, Heya!" She said in a cheery tone "I'm Misty! But im sure you already know that! Your here for a Gym battle right?". Dom nodded and said "I'm ready when you are!". "Well then, lets waste no time getting this battle started! Go Staryu!" Misty cried. A starfish shaped pokemon with a dazzling red gem appeared on the feild.

"Ok, go Cubone!" Dom said, and in a flash his pokemon appeared ready to try out his new move.

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Kit dashed back to the gym, prepared to battle Whitney. As she reached the door, she realized there was a sign on the door.

"Gone to Ecruteak City. Will be back shortly. Whitney <3" the sign read.

"OH... MY... FREAKIN'... GOD, why the heck is this happening to me??? They're all cowards!!!"

(I think Kit's personality is quite the opposite; consider this her "dark side" XD

Edit: Duh, mentioned how her personality is opposite when in battle. It's also opposite when she is frustrated with something, particularly getting lost or finding out someone she wants to battle isn't available ^^')

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 07:34 PM
((haha, i lol'd at that. you made it seem like she ran away from you xD))

"A Cubone?!" Misty laughed "You reall think you will beat my water types with a ground type??" While Misty was laughing, Dom executed his attack. "Cubone! Thunder Punch!" Cubone dashed toward Staryu with it's hand starting to spark. It hit Staryu dead center in its gem, causing it to fly back into the water.

Misty abruptly stopped laughing and looked shocked "Well then. if you can take out my Staryu in one hit, this battle might be more interesting than i thought!" She said, getting ready to send out her next pokemon.

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 07:48 PM
(So far, Falkner was the only one who hadn't XD)

Perturbed, Kit ran up towards Ecruteak. When she arrived, she found that there were many things to do. "Well, I guess I COULD hit that newer tower first..." she muttered.

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 08:00 PM
"Go Starmie!" Misty yelled as she threw he pokeball to the ground. A pokemon came out that resembled Staryu, but purple and it seemed like two connected Staryu. it also had a bigger and more elegant gem.

"Well, we'll handle it just like last time!" Dom said "Cubone! Thunder Punch" Cubone rushed again, its hand crackling with electricity.

"I dont think so!!" Misty yelled "Starmie! Use Hydro Pump!". Starmie bent down and a gush of water came out of one of it's points, hitting Cubone square on which caused him to faint. "Uh-oh.." Dom thought as he withdrew Cubone. "Teddiursa! Go! Use Fury Swipes!" Dom yelled, sending out another one of his pokemon. Teddiursa appeared and charged toward Starmie, slashing it multiple times which dealt amazing amounts of damage.

"This battle will be over in no time.." Dom thought.

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 08:06 PM
As Kit headed near the tower, someone stopped her. She was wearing a traditional kimono.

"Hello, miss. Would you like to join us?" the woman asked politely.

"Um... OK?" Kit responded nervously.

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Misty gasped at the stength of Teddiursa. "Starmie! Rapid Spin!" She called out. Starmie began to spin and charged at Teddiursa. Dom had to think fast.

"Uhh, uhh. Teddiursa! Ice Punch!!" Dom yelled as a last resort attack. Teddiursa stood back and charged up the punch, his hand was covered in frost. When Starmie was close enough, Teddiursa let out the punch at hit Starmie in mid-spin. Starie was not fainted, but lucky for Dom, it was frozen solid.

Dom got ready to call out another attack but was stopped by Misty. "Wait." She said. "You haven proven your worth, here take the Cascade Badge as a reward. I couldn't have won with a frozen pokemon anyway."

Dom happily took the badge and headed to a pokemon center.

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Kit entered the authentic Japanese house. There were more woman in kimonos dancing. The one who had led Kit bowed in front of all of them.

"My sisters, I have brought this beautiful girl for a tea party..."

Sublime
September 6th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Dom was now in the pokemon center. His pokemon were all healed up and he was ready to head out again. He was looking through his pokeguide for his next destination.

"Hmm, i could go see Bill the pokemon expert... Nah, high-brows like him probably wouldnt care to talk to me. Hmm, anymore Gym's around here?" Dom thumbed through the guide book looking for the nearest Gym. "Aha! Lt. Surge, master of electric pokemon eh? Ha, doesn't sound so tough to me! Let's head out guys!" Dom said. He and his pokemon left the center and headed of to Vermillion.

((dont worry, im not gonna be there next post xD. i plan on something happening.))

Eucliffe
September 6th, 2008, 08:37 PM
"Well, it seems you have an Eevee. We have quite a few friends for her, then..." the youngest girl said with a smile. In a flash, all the Eevee evolutions, except for two, lined up.

"Wow, five of seven Eevee evolutions... Neat... Look, Krys, your family!" The Eevee looked up at Kit with a strange look in its face.

Sublime
September 7th, 2008, 07:53 AM
Dom headed South of Cerulean and entered a building that is used to seperate Citys. Dom walked casually through, and when he passed the gaurd he heard him say "Wa..Water..please". Dom walked out a little faster, to get away from that guard. "What is with people here?!" Dom said to himself.

He then noticed that he wasn't in Vermillion, but he was in a much bigger city. He pulled out his guide to see where he ended up. "Saffron City, The Golden Land of Commerce..Hey! This is where Dusty battled Sabrina! Well i guess i could give up on Gyms for a little while to do some tourism."

Eucliffe
September 7th, 2008, 08:02 AM
After a long, dull hour of tea, Kit left the house. Somewhat refreshed (hey, she got free food), Kit headed towards Ecruteak's gym to see if that's where Whitney had gone.

Sublime
September 7th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Dom walked around for a few minutes, enjoying the sights. He then came upon Sabrina's gym and noticed another, smaller and more raggedy, building next to it. It had the words Gym at the top written with paint.

"This is a Gym?" Dom asked himself. "Ah well, I could use a challenge" Dom walked in and saw trainers sparring with fighting pokemon, the Master walked up and greeted Dom. "Welcome! This is the Fighting Dojo!" He said, bowing. "Uhh, I thought this was a Gym?" Dom asked.

"It was" The man said. "Until that rat Sabrina ran us out with her psychic pokemon...But you're still welcome to challenge us! No badge will be given, but you can have a fighting pokemon as a prize!".

"Hey, works for me!" Dom said, readying his pokeball. "Then let us begin" The master said.

Eucliffe
September 7th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Kit reached Ecruteak's gym; at that point she peered inside. She noticed Whitney, but she wasn't alone. Whitney was definitely talking to someone else. Annoyed, Kit burst through the doors.

"Oh no... It's you..." Whitney groaned.

"Geez, you're a gym leader! You shouldn't run away from challenges!!!"

"But... But... Fine... Let's battle in Morty's gym, then..."

"Morty? Oh, you mean the guy next to you?"

"Yes, I'm the 'guy next to her'," the man standing next to Whitney sarcastically said.

Sublime
September 7th, 2008, 08:35 AM
"Hitmonlee! Show them what you've got!" The Master said, sending out his pokemon. Hitmonlee was a tall-humanoid figure, with very long legs.

"Ok then, Go Farfetch'd!" Dom said, bringing out his trusty bird.

"You may have the first move, young one" The Master said. "Ok, Farfetch'd! Use Air Slash!" Farfetch'd slashed its leek in the air, sending waves at Hitmonlee. Hitmonlee tried his best to guard with his hands, but that didn't stop the Super Effective hit from doing its damage.

Hitmonlee looked a little tired out already, but that didn't stop it from fighting. "Hitmonlee! Mega Kick!" The Master yelled. Hitmonlee pulled back its leg and kicked with full force, all the way to Farfetch'd. It did some considerable damage, but Farfetch'd was still in fighting condition.

Eucliffe
September 7th, 2008, 08:38 AM
"By the sound of your name, I assume you use Ghost types?"

"That's correct."

"You remind me of Tama... He uses Ghost types as well... With the exception of Karen's Umbreon..."

"So... You know Tama, then? Well, I'll be pleased to battle you after you've beat Whitney."

"You better not run away like Whitney did..."

"HEY!!!" Whitney shouted.

Sublime
September 7th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Dom was now thinking about his next move. Hmm, i could go with another Air Slash and possible KO this Hitmonlee right now..Nah, to predictable. Hmm... I know!

"Farfetch'd, use Arial Ace!" Dom yelled. Heh, no way he can dodge this, Arial Ace is unavoidable! Dom thought.

Farfetch'd soared at high speeds towards Hitmonlee, hitting him in the gut. Hitmonle stuggled to get up for a few moments, then fainted. "You did good my friend" the Master said, recalling Hitmonlee.

"Now, go Hitmonchan!" The Master called. Another tall, humanoid figure appeared before them, Hitmonchan was wearing a fighters garment and had boxing gloves on each hand. Hitmonchan punched the air while hopping back and forth, eager to fight.

Eucliffe
September 7th, 2008, 09:01 AM
"Whatev. Look, Whit, I just wanna battle you, and then I'll leave you alone..."

"Fine.."

The two headed towards the center of the gym.

"For my first Pokemon, Skitty!" An adorable pink cat came out of the ball.

"Great... Another foreign Pokemon... Amber! Do your thing!" The Pichu eagerly dashed out towards the center. However, the Skitty didn't even notice Amber. Instead, it noticed Kit's cap.

"H-h-hey! Skitty! Those aren't real cat ears! She isn't like you!!!" Whitney shouted, flustered.

(Dusty<3)
September 7th, 2008, 09:04 AM
(( Guys I know everyone has an Idea at where people are but I need you to put it in the top of your post ok? ))

Dusty
Petalburg City

Dusty walked into the gym with his Wurmple hanging on his shoulder. He was challenged by every trainer in there, but all were quite easily defeated. He walked into the Leader's room.

"Good morning Norman." he greeted the newly appointed leader.

"Good morning! Challenger I'm afraid you are going to be visiting the pokemon center when this battle is ended by me!" he laughed. He obviously had no idea who Dusty was, so Dusty agreed. He was really there for an inspection, but that obviously wasn't going to be happening any time soon.

"Go! Vigoroth!" the leader called.

"Paras let's get this over with." His Paras climbed off his shoulder and readied itself for battle.

Eucliffe
September 7th, 2008, 09:08 AM
-Ecruteak's gym-

"Skitty..."

"Amber, use Zap Cannon!" Kit shouted. A long time ago, when it was only her and her original two Pokemon, Kit picked the TM up from the ground, and, once she got Amber and got out of Slowpoke's Well, she taught Amber Zap Cannon.

"Urgh! Skitty, dodge!" It was hopeless, though. Whitney's Skitty was so infatuated with Kit, it didn't even notice the Zap Cannon until it was too late.

"Nyaa!" Skitty cried as it hit the ground. Sparks were going all around it. But it had most definitely fainted.

"Yeah, good going, Amber!" Kit exclaimed. Amber turned to face Kit, then began to glow the same white glow Aura had before evolving.

"Amber..." Seconds later, a Pikachu stood in front of Kit.

"You two? Awesome!!!"

Sublime
September 7th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Dom
Fighting Dojo

"Ok Farfetch'd! Lets handle this just like last time! Arial Ace!" Dom yelled. Fafetch'd went soaring to his oppenent again, only to be stopped dead in his tracks by an attack.

"Htimonchan! Tunder Punch!" The Master called. Hitmonchans hand saprked with electricity, just as Cubones did in the battle with Misty. He got a direct-hit on Farfetch'd, instantly KO'ing him.

"Woah.." Dom said softly, recalling Farfetch'd. "Well then, Cubone! Go!" Cubone appeared on the battlefeild, eager to fight as usual.

Mightrena
September 7th, 2008, 09:20 AM
((Here is my Ultra-late charrie opening ^^"))

"Go Damon! Use Bite....NOW!" shouts Haruka as Damon ignites his final attack! After the finishing blow, the pidgey dissapeared as the opposing trainer called him back.
"Yes we win!" Haruka exclaimed as Damon leaped into her arms in joy while the other trainer mearly looked away with embarassment.
"Wow Damon, you're getting better each day!" she smiled, "They'll probably be better trainers outside Fuchsia and probably some types you won't be able to face though...". Damon winced when Haruka mentioned it so she simply patted him and said "We should get some Pokemon at the Safari Zone, then you'll have a new friend right?" which made Damon jump with happiness. After she aquired her sarfari pokeballs, Haruka ventured deeper into the Safari Zone searching for unique pokemon who would helped them in their journey. "You stay here, and be prepared to meet your friend when I get back 'kay Damon?" she said with her thumb up to Damon as she left the Pokemon Center.

Suddenly, Haruka heard some rustling behind some bushes infront of her. "What will it be?" she readied her position at any chance to capture it any time when all of sudden a shadow leaped ouot of the bushes, stepping on Haruka's face as she plundered down!
"Ouch..." she groaned as she rubbed the red patch on her head, "The Pokemon is..." she said as her vision cleared. There was a small blue pokemon staring at her. "It's a Nidoran?!?!" but as she shouted the nidoran ran in the opposite direction. "Hey wait!!!" she shouted as she ran after it! After several minutes, Haruka got annoyed, "I can't take it!! Capture it!!" she shoued as she threw the safari ball at the Nidoran but it missed! "Ah no!!!" she cried as it taunted her with its rear end. "You..." she muttered quickly threw another ball which just caught Nidoran. "YES!" she cheered in delight, only to be cut short as the poeball opened as it ran out. "What?!" she shouted with the thought: 'How can a Nidoran be so hard to capture?!?!' but was startled by a ring of her time up.
"Tch!" she said as she was escorted out. She was pondering to herself while getting out, 'How embarassing, missing a nidoran, oh well sorry Damon but maybe I need a new-' when something zoomed past her her as she opened the door. "Thats....the NIDORAN!?!" she shouted as it ran out of the door. "Hey don't-" she stopped. 'Wait if its out.. I can fight it!! All right Damon, you better be healed!

As she raced out to the Pokemon Center, she quickly caught sight of the Nidoran running to the forest, 'Oh no! I need to get Damon quick!' and increased her speed.
She was startled as she saw Damon standing infront of the PC door and with a quick nod they raced to the forest, with a shadow following them...
Luckily, they caught sight of the Nidoran quivering at the forest entrance and ran to it.
"Got you!" Haruka shouted as the Nidoran got startled. But the Nidoran, whiout warning attacked Damon with a Poison Sintg attack and sent him flying. "Oh no Damon!" she said trying to rush to its aid. Damon struggled to get up and retaliated by using a Faint Attack on Nidoran which heavily damaged him and sent him knocking. 'It must be a lower level than Damon, all right...' she thought getting a Pokeball out only to find...
"EH?!?!?" she shouted, "SAFARI BALLS?!?!" she pondered until she remembered, "I forgot to get my items back!!". 'I'll have this then.' And with that, threw the ball "Please catch it, go!!!" and as she threw it, the pokeball managed to get Nidoran but it was not over for Haruka knew Nidoran wouldn't give up that fast. As she eagerly watched the Pokeball roll and struggle, she shouted in relief as it stopped!
As she cheered with Damon, the shadow following her made it's appearence...

((And that ends there, will continue in next post since this is long enough^^))

Eucliffe
September 7th, 2008, 09:24 AM
"Oh no..." Whitney whimpered. "Uh-uh-uh-uh... Staraptor, you next..." A large bird Pokemon swooped from out of nowhere, aiming for Amber.

"Thunder." Kit calmly commanded. Amber let loose a huge burst of lightning, hitting the Staraptor where its heart would be.

"No!" Whitney screeched, her Staraptor landing with a *thud*.

Sublime
September 7th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Dom
Fighting Dojo

Dom was eager to win this battle and get his fighting pokemon, so he wasted no time in calling out his next attack. "Cubone! Bone Rush!" He called. Cubone ran toward Hitmonchan and hit him twice in the kneecaps with his bone, causing the pokeon to fall down. Cubone then pounded on Htimonchans head 3 more times, doing decent damge.

Hitmonchan got up and awaited orders. "Sky Uppercut!" his trainer called. Hitmonchan sprinted toward Cubone and delivered an uppercut that sent Cubone straight up in the air.

Uh-oh Dom though This might not end well...

Eucliffe
September 7th, 2008, 09:40 AM
-Still in the Gym-

"Ugh... I don't wanna use anymore Pokemon... Just take the badge..." Whitney began crying, holding the badge out to Kit. Kit quietly walked up and took the badge.

"Look, I didn't want to hurt yo. But... It really ticked me off when you suddenly ran away from me like that. I challenged you, and you were supposed to accept. Now, Morty?"

"Let's have our battle in the Old Tower. I'll be waiting there," Morty smiled as he vanished into the darkness that cloaked his gym.

Mightrena
September 7th, 2008, 09:44 AM
After a little while of celebrating, Haruka picked up the pokeball, "Hehe time you get you to the Pokemon Center quickly, then we can be setting off, right Damon?", Damon barked in reply. As Haruka was about to leave, a shocking voice appeared form somewhere...
"You are quite a strong trainer, little one." said the voice.
"Little?" Haruka said as her fury began building up inside her. "Who do you think calling me-" she froze with shock sa she saw, the Fuchsia Gym Leader, Koga, standing by the tree.
"Ah- I mean...Koga... I am s-" said Haruka stuttering, embarassed by her behavior. As a Gym Leader of her town, Haruka used to peek as his battles as he won time to time, admiring his strength and his status as a gym leader. "Do not worry, I think courageous out spoken children likeyou are bound to a great destiny." he said smiling.
"Ah well thank you, Koga...sir." she quickly said bowing, "I really admire you and you're a really great gym leader!" she quickly muttered. "I see, I am glad. You are aiming for the League are you not?" He quickly replied. "Ahh umm yes! But I haven't gotten my first badge yet even...sir." she said, dissapointed. "Do not be sad, foreas you are already quite strong so it will be soon when you will face me, go forth until we meet again." and like that he turned back into his pokemon gym. When Koga went she quikcly remembered 'That's right... if I go get the other badges, I will eventually have to fight him...'
But she quickly remembered her new companion and went to the Pokemon Center.

Sublime
September 7th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Dom
Fighting Dojo

Dom thought quickly as his pokemon fell back to the ground. "Uhh, umm.Cubone! Bone Club! Fall towards Hitmonchan!" Dom commanded. Cubone the pointed his bone straight down and fell with great speed towards Hitmonchan. Hitmonchan was looking up at Cubone, so it got hit square betweeen the eyes.

Hitmonchan grabbed its face and stumbled around, obviously in great pain. After a few seconds, it fell to the ground, fainted. Cubone started jumping for joy and began to glow white. It grew about a foot and its skull to a more fit shape to its head.

"Marowak!" the newly evolved pokemon called. "Awesome! you evolved!" Dom called.

"Don't lose track of our battle!" The Master called, ready to send out his next pokemon. "Go, Hitmontop!". The pokemon that appeared was small compared to the other two. It had three legs and was balancing on it top-like head.

"Ok, get ready Marowak! One more to go!" Dom yelled.

(Dusty<3)
September 7th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Dusty
Petalburg City

"Well Pupitar looks like we won that fight. You too Paras!" Dusty congradualted. He beat Norman easily with Paras and Pupitar, made his inspection, and passed the gym with a "B". He started on back towards Slateport City to make his rounds in Kanto, Johto, and he was then, going to return home.

Pupitar had just recently evolved. It had learned quite the few moves as well. Crunch, Double-Edge, Rocl Slide were the moves used most so far.

Sublime
September 7th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Dom
Fighting Dojo

"Htimontop! Rolling Kick!" The Master yelled. Hitmontop spun extremely fast and headed towards Marowak. "Dodge it!" Dom yelled, but Marowak was to worn out to dodge. He got hit head on and fainted.

"Well, you did good buddy" Dom said, recalling Marowak. "Go Haunter!". Haunter appeared on the feild, ready for its first battle since its evolution.

"Use Curse!" Dom yelled. Haunter took part of its own damage and use it to place a curse on Hitmontop. A black aura now surrounded Hitmontop, causing him to wince fromt he damage every now and then.

Eucliffe
September 7th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Kit healed her Pokemon, then headed for the Old Tower. As she arrived, she noticed someone had left a Pokemon egg by the door. As she reached to grab it, a hand snagged her shoulder. Turning around and surprised, Kit realized it was Morty.

"So, are you ready?" Morty asked, a grim look in his eyes.

"Of course!" Kit exclaimed.

Mightrena
September 7th, 2008, 11:31 AM
While Haruka was sitting beside her newly caught Nidoran after apologizing to the Safari Staff she was wondering about the Pokemon League and how they're are trainers MUCH stronger than Koga...
'I couldn't even beat a simple Nidoran like this...Damon isn't strong enough' she thought.
The next day when Haruka awoke in the PC waiting room Nurse Joy came holding her Nidoran. "Your Pokemon is fully recovered now!" she said, smiling.
"Ah, thank-" she was about to say, when the Nidoran heabutted her as she fell to the floor.

Eucliffe
September 7th, 2008, 11:40 AM
"OK! Missy, go!" A Misdreavus of a different color was sent out.

"A SHINY Misdreavus? Huh... OK, well... Kara, go!!!" Kit's own Misdreavus came out, took one glance at the shiny, then started to sing.

"Perish Song?" Kit asked, surprised that Kara would do such a thing.

"You've got quite the suicidal Misdreavus," Morty chuckled.

Sublime
September 7th, 2008, 11:55 AM
"Hitmontop! Rapid Spin!" The master called. Hitmontop began to sping towards Haunter, but passed right through him. Haunter laughed at Hitmontops pathetic attack.

"No wonder you got ran out by Sabrina!" Dom taunted"You dont even know your types!! Now Haunter! Shadow Claw!" Haunter approached Hitmontop and slashed through its face. Of course, it spectral hand passed right through, but it did remarkable damage.

"Hah! Your one to talk about not knowing your types!" The Master shouted. "Oh, am I?" Dom said evily "Take a look at your pokemon." Hitmontop was now on its feet clutching its face where Shadow Claw had hit, it stumbled and fainted.

"Well, I'll be.." The Master said. "Well, im a man of my word, so here. Take this Machop as a symbol that you have bested the Dojo Master!"

Dom took the pokeball and headed out to a pokemon center.

Eucliffe
September 7th, 2008, 11:57 AM
For a while, either Misdreavus just stared at each other, as if expecting something from the other. Morty and Kit's commands wouldn't work. Finally, both Misdreavuses fell to the ground, unconscious. The two picked up their Pokemon and recalled them.

"Well, that was a waste..." Kit muttered.

"You're telling me..." Morty agreed.

Mightrena
September 7th, 2008, 12:06 PM
"Why you-" Haruka was shocked as the Nidoran came and nudged her. "What?" she asked.
"I think you have proven to be a good master and it will be your friend." smiles Nurse Joy.
"Really?!" Haruka shouted and she picked it Nidoran. The Nidoren nodded.
"All right! Nice to meet you then!" she said as she hugged it. "We need to think of a name for you though..." and she started to ponder...
She thought of the past experiences with it and remembered how it used its powerful poision attack to hurt Damon...wait... poison?
"I got it!" Haruka exclaimed, "Ivy, what do you think?". Ivy nodded in response. Damon barked happily. "Then let's start our journey now!" Haruka said as she returned Ivy to her pokeball. "See Damon? Ivy gets in her pokeball, what do you say?" smiled Haruka but Damon gruffed angrily as she laughed.
'It's time to start my adventure...''Wonder what wonders I'll meet, who I'll meet...'
As she took off to the first gym, Pewter City!

Sublime
September 7th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Dom headed to the pokemon center and healed up. As usual he broke out the trusty pokeguide to find his next destination. "Hmmm....Ah! Celedon City! That sounds fun!" Dom said. So he gathered his pokeballs and headed out to the West to Celedon.

"Maybe I'll get lucky and hit the jackpot!" Dom said to himself, eager to arrive in the next city.

Eucliffe
September 7th, 2008, 12:09 PM
"Anyways..." Morty continued. "Gastly, go!" The huge purple ghost had an evil grin as it popped out of its "abode", as if it knew what it were doing.

"Shoot... Um... Krystal, go!" The Eevee, shocked that it was finally able to battle, stepped up.

"A Ghost versus a Normal?" Morty asked.

Sublime
September 7th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Dom arrived in Celdon minutes later. He stood there for a few moments, taking in the sights. He was soon bumped by many stranger walking down the street, some of which were very rude. Dom quickly got out of everyones way and headed to the Game Corner. There he purchased a coin case and 500 coins.

"7....7!!...Pikachu...." Dom sighed, he had lost another game at the slots. He hd been playing for a good twenty minutes now. He reached into the Coin Case for more coins, but realised he was out. "Aww, man! well, i guess i could buy mor-...No, ive got to keep money for food!" He said as he left the Game Corner.

Eucliffe
September 7th, 2008, 12:21 PM
"Anyways... Gastly, Shadow Ball!" The Gastly powered up its attack, only to realize Krystal wasn't in sight. The Gastly looked around, confused.

"Great use of Quick Attack! Now, Bite!" The Eevee came from behind, chomping down on the Gastly hard. The Gastly seemed to deflate for a split moment, then inflated again.

(Just adding this part on due to the whole "infraction" thing. Kinda annoying, but... Let's hope this is enough to make them happy...)

Mightrena
September 7th, 2008, 12:25 PM
"POISON STING NOW!!!" Haruka shouted as Ivy used Poison sting ont he opponent knocking it unconscious. She had won yet another battle. "That was a good battle" the trainer said as they shook hands. "Yes one of the strongest so far for me, thanks alot!" she said and they waved goodbye.
As she and Damon were walking, Haruka wondered when the next town would be, when she came to a halt. She gawped, way above the trees, there stood a ENOURMOUS building in front by a few miles.
"Let's go Damon!" she said as they ran towards their next city. When she came to the entrance she read the sign. "Celadone City... hmph, this is the gym leader before Koga, we are still far from Pewter" she sighed in despair.
Oh well time to get to a Pokemon Center!

Eucliffe
September 7th, 2008, 12:27 PM
"Argh... Gastly, come here for a second." The Gastly floated over. Morty then sprayed it with some sort of spray-type thing (gee, how creative XD).

"A POTION? Aw, no fair!!!"

"I'm a gym leader. We get to use Potions and such, you know?"

"Aw..."

Sublime
September 7th, 2008, 12:41 PM
((Ghastly? i thought you said he called out Gengar...))

Dom walked around the city until he was infront of the Super-Mart. "Woaaaaah," Dom said, craning his neck so he could se it all. "I have GOT to see what rare poke-items they have in here!" Dom walked in and saw everything from Poke'dolls to Water Stones. "WOAH!" Dom exclaimed. He headed over to the TM section, hoping to find some more powerfull moves for his pokemon.

Eucliffe
September 7th, 2008, 12:56 PM
(Oops O.o It'll be a Gastly, then XD)

Mightrena
September 7th, 2008, 01:32 PM
After going to the Pokemon Center, Haruka stared at the City, "Woah..." She said as she ventured into the Department Store...

((Do any events happen in Celadon City?))

Sublime
September 7th, 2008, 01:38 PM
((uhh, no. but im there xD maybe our characters can meet up))

Mightrena
September 7th, 2008, 01:42 PM
((Oh good idea, but please do it tomorrow for now... walk around in Celadon for a while xD Okay? x3)

Eucliffe
September 7th, 2008, 01:43 PM
"Krystal, Bite again!" Krystal began to head for the Gastly.

"Use Protect!" The Gastly was then covered in a barrier.

"Perfect! Krystal, stop right now!" But it was too late. Krystals fangs hit the barrier, knocking her back. Her fangs seemed a bit chipped.

"Dang... If you were a Croconaw, you might've done better... Not your fault though..."

Sublime
September 7th, 2008, 01:44 PM
((haha ok xD im actually in the store right now, exploring the TM's))

Eucliffe
September 7th, 2008, 01:48 PM
"Gastly! Finish her off with Shadow Ball!" Seeing how Krystal couldn't move, Kit stared in horror s Gastly powered up its Shadow Ball. Once released, it headed straight for Krystal.

"Krystal! NO!!!" The ball hit Krystal hard knocking her back into the egg. The egg then cracked.

"Uh-oh... Poor egg..." Kit sighed.

Suddenly, the egg cracked some more. At last, it opened up. Inside it was...

Sublime
September 7th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Dom looked around at the TM's. He spotted 3 that he wanted: Dragon Pulse, Steel Wing, and Focus Punch. He bought the TM's whith the money he had leftover and called out his pokemon for their new moves. Dratini got Dragon Pulse, Farfetch'd got steel wing, and Machop got Focus Punch.

Eucliffe
September 7th, 2008, 01:59 PM
When the egg opened, what popped out but... Some sort of bunny thing with cream puffs on it.

"What the heck is THAT???" Kit asked, surprised. She went to her guide. "Hmm... Lesee... Oh, it's a... Buneary? Great, anohter foreign Pokemon..."

"Hey, I only know the first three generations! That must be a fourth gen. Pokemon!!!" Morty exclaimed.

"And from the way Krys is reacting towards it, it's a girl... Well, she'll be Naru, then!"

Sublime
September 7th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Dom headed to the top floor and bought himself a Lemonade and chilled up there for a while. He was mainly staregizing for his next few Gym battles.

Ok, Surge uses electric types, so Markowak will be used there. Erika uses Grass, so thats Farfetch'd's territory. And Sabrina uses Psychic so Haunter can hopefully hold his ground there.. Dom was already thinking ahead three gyms.

Eucliffe
September 7th, 2008, 02:47 PM
"OK... Buneary, Buneary, Buneary..." Kit went back to her guide to see what it knew.

"Wait a sec... This Buneary's has PINK on it. The one in the guide has YELLOW on it. It's... a SHINY Buneary??? Alright then... Use IcePunch!" The Buneary powered up its fists and lunged quickly at the Gastly. It hit the Gastly directly, causing it to faint.

"It seems I have one more Pokemon, now..." Morty said, a smirk spreading on his face.

Sublime
September 7th, 2008, 03:22 PM
((Sorry Mightrena, but i wanted to continue the RP, maybe we could meet up in another town.))

Dom finished strategizing and headed out of Celedon. When he reached Saffron, he headed south and through the crossing station to Vermillion.

"Wow, this place is beautiful!" Dom exclaimed. He, once again, brought out his guide to see what was around here. "Hmm, I think I'll check out the S.S. Anne" Dom said to himself.

Eucliffe
September 7th, 2008, 03:34 PM
"Go, Houndoom!"

"Um... How is that a Ghost?"

"It isn't. That's the point..."

"Well, anyways... Wow..."

Sublime
September 7th, 2008, 03:46 PM
((just to be the little nit-pick that i am, i sometimes cant tell whos saying what in your posts pika. maybe you could put like something like this: "I love pokemon" said Kit enthusiastically. just saying, dont hurt me! xD))

Dom walked aboard the luxury cruise ship and headed to the main deck. He noticed there were sign-ups for a mini- pokemon tourney. Dom walked over and signed up. 16 people, double battle. Winner recieves a rare item.

Dom was the third fighter. He waited patiently for his turn to come. The first battle was between a kid with a Wartortle and a Raticate versus a woman with a Butterfree and a Gligar. Raticate KO'ed the Butterfree easily, but both Wartortle and Raticate were taken out by the Gligar.

"Up next, Dom Santino versus Amy Richburg!" The announcer called. Dom headed to the middle of the deck, waiting for his opponent.

Loki
September 7th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Wooooah ho-ho you guys.

We have a one paragraph minimum here, and almost this entire page blows that rule out of the water!

Please read the rules to check the minimum amount of in-character material you need for each post.

Thread Warning 1

Mightrena
September 8th, 2008, 07:32 AM
As Haruka went in the building she was clueless about where to go. She asked a newby clerk who told her about the various floors but she was clueless about them all so she deicded to travel up each one.
As she descended to the first floor she checked out the items for sale.
"Hmmm... these are quite goo-" she was stopped as.
"Hello!" said a shopkeeper, at the check-out.
"Uh-umm hello?" said Haruka, startled as the shopkeeper smiled into her face.
"We have some great items for sale, please do look around for something that suits your interest" she said as she showed Haruka to one shelf.
"Yes well I don't have a lot of Poke(money?) so I think I'll just-" but stopped as she saw some new items for sale!. "Wow!" she exclaimed, "I-i-is this pokeball?" she said as she picked up a blue pokeball with red slashes (stripes?)

(Dusty<3)
September 8th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Dusty
Route 42/MT. Mprtar

Dusty was enjoying a walk through the mountains. He and his Pupitar were observing a waterfall just outside of the entrance of a cave. Then they heard a noise. It was close, and sounded like footsteps, but not just one pair. Many, many steps. Dusty turned around, only to find men, staring at him, with evil grins.

"One, two, three....57 men...I suppose this isnt a greeting?" he asked the men sarcasticly. He saw that they were in a similar uniform to that of Flade. Then Dusty knew, they were there, to take him out. They sent out all of their pokemon. Each had six, and greatly outnumbered Dusty. Though, they shall soon find, they cannot overpower him.

Two hours later~~~

"Scizor, use Steel Wing! Dustox, Silver Wind! Parasect, Venomoth, Vespiquen, Hyper Beam! Heracross, use Stone Edge!" he said as he finished the rest of the enemy pokemon. Each used seemingly powerful pokemon, but all fell fast to Dusty's own miniature army. Dusty turned and began to leave. As he began to take a step, a grunt attacked him. He launched in the air towards Dusty, only to be knocked back down, ny Pupitar's Double-Edge. Pupitar began to glow, grow, and form a new shape.

"Well then, let's be on our way." he said to his pokemon. Though, he sensed someone else there.

Sublime
September 8th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Dom
S.S. Anne Deck ~ Vermillion Poke'-Tourney

Dom waited in the middle of the deck for a few moments, untill a snobby looking girl approached the middle of the deck with him. "Hmph," She snorted "This will be no competition to beat a lower-class civilian like you.."

"What?!" Dom yelled, pretty outraged from the comment "I'll show you, you stuck up brat!!". "Children, children. Calm down and lets start this battle!" The announcer commanded.

"Hmph, fine" Amy said, with her nose in the air. "Go Meowth and Growlithe!". Two pokemon appeared on the feild, one standing on two legs with a shiny gold emblem on his forehead. The other, a red and black pup, on all fours, ready to fight.

"Ok, go Teddiursa and Dratini!" Dom shouted. His two pokemon appeared on the feild in front of him.

"Dom Santino has the first move!" The announcer called. "Sa-weet!" Dom said triumphantly. "Ok, Teddiursa! Lead it up with a Fury Swipes on Meowth!" Teddiursa ran over to Meowth and began to scratch him like mad.

"Growlithe! Don't let your companion be defeated by that low-life scum!" Amy shouted in disgust "Use Flamethrower!!" Glowlithe jumped over to Meowths side and charged up a Flamethrower but before he could let it loose Dom called out to Dratini "Dragon Pulse!!" Dratini headed over, making sure not to hit Teddiursa with the attack, and let loose a massive attack on Growlithe, Sending him towards Meowth.

When Growlithe hit Meowth he accidently lets loose the Flamethrower he was charging and hit his teamate with it at point-blank range. Meowth was KO'ed on the spot and Growlithe was severly injured from the Dragon Pulse.

"AHH! My sweet Meowth!!" Amy called. "You twit!! You will pay for what you did to me sweet pokemon!!". Dom simply smirked and said "One down, one to go."

-----
Aaron
Base of Mt. Mortar

"Hmph, looks like we've may have some competition from this old man after all.." Aaron said coldly. "As for you SORRY BUNCH OF LOSERS!" He sudenly turned into the vicious man he was when he was angry. "YOU PATHETIC EXCUSES FOR GRUNTS! I'VE SEEN RATTATAS FIGHT BETTER THAN THAT!!!" He yelled to the Grunts.

"Wait till Flade hears that you couldnt even beat ONE of his pokemon! I wouldn't be suprised if he sicked his Magmortar on EVERY LAST ONE OF YA!" He screamed at the Grunts. One Grunt decided to stand up for himself and his co-horts "Ey! I di'nt see YOU out there risking your life on your Pokamon!!"

Aaron turned around and glared at the lone Grunt "What...did you say?" He grabbed the Grunt by his throat and lifted him up "You dont talk to your superiors like that, you insignificant WASTE!!" He flung the Grunt to the ground and walked off back to headquarters.

(Dusty<3)
September 8th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Flade
Team Talisman HQ

Flade switched off the survaliance cameras around Mt.Mortar. He clicked a button on his desk, and connected to Aaron's ear piece.

"Aaron report to my office. I want to talk to you about you failing the mission I assigned you to." he said bluntly. He walked into the training arena and sent out his pokemon. He began his training immediately as well as the grunts around him.

After five hours of training he went back into his office and waited for his admin to return.

Well Dusty, it seems that it's going to be a lot harder than I expected to get you out of the picture. I'm going to have to try a lot harder next time. he thought to himself.

Sublime
September 8th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Dom
S.S. Anne ~ Vermillion Poke-Tourney , Round 1

Dom was ready for whatever that Growlithe was gonna through at him. "Bring it on baby!!" He tautned to Amy. "Ugh!!" She replied in disgust. "Growlithe! Another Flamethrower!!"
"Dodge it!" Dom yelled. The attack was easily dodged by Dom's nimble pokemon."Now! Lets finish this off! Teddiursa, Slash! Dratini, Hyper Beam!!" Dom comanded.

Teddiursa ran up and hacked at Growlithe like mad. Even though he was doing great damage, Teddiursa was just buying time for Dratini. And when that time came, Teddiursa jumped out of the way, allowing Growlithe to get hit full-on with Hyper Beam. Growlithe flew back and hit the wall of the ship, fainting in the process.

"Noooo!!!!" Amy screamed, recalling her pokemon and running of the deck crying.

"This rounds winner is, Dom Santino!!" The announcer called.
dom bent down to congratulate his pokemon. Teddiursa gave him a high-five with a sloberry hand and Dom went to go pet Dratini. As he did, Dratini started to glow, just as Cubone and Haunter did. Dratini grew much longer and much more slender in it's evolution. "Awesome! You're a Dragonair now!!" Dom said to the newly evolved pokemon.

He walked off to the side of the deck, awating his next battle.

-----

Aaron
Mt.Mortar/Team Talisman HQ

"Aaron, report to me in my office i ne-" Aaron cut the transmission short, he knew Flade wanted to see him about the failure. He headed towards the HQ, pondering about what punishment awaited him

~At HQ~

Aaron slowly walked into Flades office and sighed. "*sigh* You.. wanted to see me, sir?" He asked to his master.

(Dusty<3)
September 8th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Flade
Team Talisman HQ

"Oh! Come in, come in dear Aaron. Please, have a seat." he said calmly as his Magmortar closed the door behind Aaron. "I'm sure you are aquainted with Magmortar here? Anyway, that isn't why you are here now is it? Tell me Aaron, do you know WHY you're here?" he asked a little annoyed.

Dusty
Mt. Mortar

Dusty walked into the cave after his long battle. He and his newly evolved Tyranitar walked through the darkness, unaware of anything that may scurry towards them. After a good distance from the entrance, the ligh faded, but only momentarily. They came across a lake, right in the heart of the cave. There they saw many water pokemon in the middle of the lake, in the center, was some sort of light sorce. It was a stone key. The one Dusty protects to ensure that the temple of the two legendary pokemon he kept sealed.

Sublime
September 8th, 2008, 07:40 PM
((Dom is gonna take a little break while we focus on Aaron))

Aaron looked at his master nervously, he could tell Flade was annoyed by his failure "I..I am here because I failed, i could not eliminate Dusty or get the key to the stone temple.." He admitted.

"But in my own defense master, that guy can take out all of the Elite 4 combined if needed. It's outrageous how powerfull he is." Aaron said, trying to make his failure seem less terrible.

Aaron could feel his neck heating up from the Magmortar that was uncorforatbly close to him. He began to sweat, not only from the pokemons body heat, but from personal fear of what Flade was going to do to him.

"Master, if you'll give me just one more chance, i can get something that will lure Dusty in. There was a boy he was traveling with ealier, the two of them seemed pretty close friends. As you know, the Sages are looking for succesors, and i think Dusty might be thinking about this kid as his. If we could get our hands on him, then we could hold him for ransom" Aaron proposed a new offer to his master.

(Dusty<3)
September 8th, 2008, 07:50 PM
(( So is Dusty ))

Flade
Team Talisman HQ

"I don't want excuses Aaron! I even equipped you with one of my most powerful pokemon for this mission, my own Flareon, and yet, you refused to step in yourself and take control of things....but even so, you wouldn't have ben able to get the key. Dusty was always smart like that. He made traps to where only he can open them, and to where not even a nuclear bomb can fase them. That key requires for two hundred pokemon to open it anyways. Two hundred pokemon that only He owns...i want you to go to the Kanto region, and call an old friend of mine. Blaine is what he's called. He will be waiting for you. Give him this box and he'll give you your next assignment. If you should fail delivering that box, you will be punished. Understood?" he said coldly and in a threatening tone.

Sublime
September 8th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Aaron
TT HQ/ Cinnibar Gym

"Yes Sir!" Aaron said, he grabbed the box, and a pokeball containing a Skarmory, so he could make his way over there even faster. He hopped aboard the pokemon and made his way to Cinnibar Island. He recalled the skarmory and sent it back to HQ via PC. He then headed to the Gym and nocked on the door in a peculiar pattern.

"Password?" a voice whispered. "Talisman Scroll" Aaron said softly, making sure no one could hear him. THe door cracked open enough for Aaron to slip in and when he was in he was greeted by Blaine, a man in his 50's-60's. "Welcome follower of Flade! What can i do for you?" Blaine asked.

"Falde sent me here to give you this" Aaron said, handing the box to Blaine. "Oh?" Blaine said openning the box "Oh! you must be Aaron! I see, well come with me dear boy.." Blaine said, directing Aaron to a secret passage behind on of the quiz machines.

Mightrena
September 9th, 2008, 01:49 PM
((Wow you guys did quite a lot^^))

Haruka smiled widely as she came out of the department store with her bags stuffed with PokeBalls, Potions, Food, TMs, Limonade and even Poke Plushies! Thinking about that made her stop to check her wallet. "HUH?!?" she shouted, "ONLY 50 Poke LEFT?!?" then sighed. "I need to get my first gym badge quickly or I'll never even get to eat at this rate!" and she quickly ran ot the exit when she smelt something aromatic in the air. "*sniff*...Perfume?" and follow the scent to a perfume shop not to far. "Wow..." she said as she peered through the window. "Look at these perfumes! Maybe I could, no no no more spending til I defeat Brock, that's settled!" as she shouted encouragement to herself and quickly made her way to Vermillion City.

Eucliffe
September 9th, 2008, 02:19 PM
"And let the battle commence!" Morty exclaimed. "Houndoom, FlameThrower!" The Houndoom shot out a strong fire from its mouth.

"Naru! Dodge!!!" The Buneary jumped out of the way, then dashed straight for the Houndoom.

"Wait! I didn't give you any commands yet!!!" Kit shouted. Naru, determined, ignored Kit and rammed into Houndoom with a hard kick.

"Dang! A Jump Kick!" Morty yelled. The Houndoom jumped back. It showed sign of injury, but didn't show any sign of giving up.

Sublime
September 9th, 2008, 03:43 PM
((back to Dom since i dont know what the mission for Aaron is, im also introducing Norm))

Dom
S.S. Anne ~ Vermillion Poke-Tourney: Semi-Finals

"Congratulations to you 4 trainers in the Semi-Finals!!" The announcer called. "First up, is Eric Stanton versus Dom Santino!"

Dom walked to the middle of the deck, faced with a boy dressed in a pokemon T-shirt and wearing khaki pants. "Hehe, prepare to lose, Santino!" He chuckled to his competition. "We'll see Eric, we'll see." Dom said back.

The announcer called for the match to begin, stating that Eric had the first move. "Ok! Go, Ivysaur and Gligar!!" Eric shouted, sending out his two pokemon. Ivysaur stood on four legs, bearing a budding bulb on its back. Gligar flew in the air, with its stinger hanging down.

"Well then, Go Machop and Farfetch'd!" Dom sent out his pokemon and awaited the attack. "Gligar! Get Machop with X-Scissor! Ivysaur, Sunny Day!" Eric called. Ivysaur used its attack and the sun got intensivly bright. Gligar swooped in on Machop and slashed him with his attack. Machop didn't seem phazed at all.

"Farfetch'd, Arial Ace on Ivysaur! Machop, Revenge on Gligar!" Dom commanded. Farfetch'd swooped in and hit Ivysaur with Arial Ace, doing massive damage from the Super Effective hit. Machop glared at Gligar and prepared his attack, he rushed over and jumped into the air, landing a full-powered punch right in the middle of Gligars face. Gligar flew around in pain for a few moments, then fainted.

"Wha-What?!?" Eric called. "You should know," Dom said. "Revenge gains more power when the user attack a pokemon that hurt it. You're Gligar must've really pissed of Machop." He said with a grin.

"Hm, well thats fine. Ivysaur, Solar Beam on Machop! Avenge your friend!!" Eric shouted. Haha! Solar Beam?! Thats going to take till next turn to char-...What the?!? Dom was cut off mid-thought by Ivysaur firing an already fully charged Solar Beam at Machop. It hit Machop head on and he was KO'ed. Dom looked shocked for a moment, then heard Eric saying something.

"You should know, Solar Beam fires immediatly when Sunny Day is in affect" Eric said in a taunting tone. Dom grumbled as he withdrew Machop. It was now 1v.1 and neither of the pokemon showed any signs of letting their gaurds down.

-----
Norm
Dusty's Mansion/Mt. Mortar

"Gah! Where is that guy?!" Norm shouted. He was looking for Dusty, who was obviously not at his mansion. "Eh? Whats this?" He asked himself. He noticed a note taped to the door, written in bright pink. It read:

Hey! I went out for a stroll! Be back later! <3

"Dusty, I swear..." Norm mumbled to himself. He called out Granbull to try to sniff out where Dusty went. Granbull lead Norm all the way to Mt. Mortar. "Oh man, what is Dusty doing in here? This is where he sealed the Legendaries he defeated.." Norm said in a worried tone. He began to walk around, searching for Dusty.

(Dusty<3)
September 9th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Dusty
Mt. Mortar: Temple entrance

Dusty felt another presence inside the cave. "Now just who could that be Venomoth?" he asked his favorite pokemon. He closed the entrance to the temple containing Dialga and Palkia. He had defeated them fifty years ago, but it was no easy task. He was the last to finish his fight, and he found out why the two pokemon were reffered to as deities. Now, he had the honor of being friends with the pokemon that defeated those two pokemon. But now with Flade on the run looking for the temples, he knew Flade would attack his last.

Sublime
September 9th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Dom
S.S. Anne

"Farfetch'd! Wing Attack!" Dom called out. Farfetch'd soared over to Ivysaur, to which Eric retaliated. "Fend him off with Bullet Seed!" He called. Ivysaur sent seed flying at Farfetch'd, only to have them swatted away by his leek. Farfetch'd landed a clean hit on Ivysaur, but there was no way that pokemon was giving up.

"Now Ivysaur! Vine Whip!!" Eric called. Ivysaur wrapped two vines around Farfetch'd and flung him to the ground. Both pokemon had taken extensive damage from this turn, but neither were about to give in.

-----

Norm
Inside Mt. Mortar

"Dusty!" Norm called through the cave. "Where are you Dusty?!". "Bul-..Granbull!!" Granbull snorted, he lead Norm to the entrence of the temple where Dialga and Palkia were held. Norm looked around for Dusty and saw him near the stone key. "Dusty! There you are!! I've been looking all over for you! What are you doing in here?" Norm asked.

(Dusty<3)
September 9th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Dusty
Temple Entrance

"Just thinking about all of those years ago. It still amazes me to this day. Back then we were only idiot teens with only trembling hopes to defeat those things. Somehow, we won. We fought for humans and pokemon, and we didn't stop until all were safe, and, somehow, our pokemon, who no one believed in, won. I come here, to remember, but I never found the answer I'm always looking for. Anyways, what brings you here Normmy?" he explained deeply.

Sublime
September 9th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Norm
Temple Enterance

"Hmm, yea. I remember back then.." Norm said, drifting into deep thought. He quickly snapped out of it to speak of the matter at hand. "Im here because I was looking for you. We need to reunite with the other sages. I'm sure you already know what Flade is up to right?" Norm asked. He already knew that Dusty knew, of course.

"Some of the Sages say he already has the key to bring back Moltres. And he is very close to obtaining the key required for Groudon." Norm said in a distressed tone. "I don't know what he's planning to acheive by reviving the Dieties, but it could very well put all of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh in grave danger."

-----
Aaron
Cinnibar Gym ~ Hidden Room

"Come my dear boy! Sit, sit! I have much to show you..." Blaine said to Aaron taking out a strange diskette and a pokeball. "This diskette contains a virus known only to few. It's called the 'Nogyrop Project'." Blaine explained. "We need you to infiltrate the Johto Radio Tower, located in Goldenrod. And the Kanto Radio Tower located in Lavender. Obviously, you are not permitted to wear your Team Talisman clothes. Or mention anything about our organization. Lucky for you, I have an outfit that will work for this job" Blaine said with an evil grin. He walked into the back of the room and returned with a janitors suit.

"You can't be serious.." Aaron groaned. "Oh, I am VERY serious! We can't let ANYBODY even suspect you are from Team Talisman." Blaine said in a serious tone. "You will enter the Johto station first. Enter at 8:30 PM. Go to the 3rd floor and implant the virus in the main computer. And DON'T get caught!"

"Alright, I can do this" Aaron said, he started to make his way out, but Blaine stopped him. "Wait! Aaron, i want you to have this pokemon." Blaine handed Aaron a black pokeball with a flame running across the top. "This is my prized shiny Charizard. It will help you greatly on this mission. He is yours now, take care of him."

Aaron grabbed the pokeball and nodded, then headed out of the Gym.

Eucliffe
September 10th, 2008, 01:40 PM
-Still in Old Tower-

"Houndoom! Crunch!" The pissed Houndoom went to attack. Because the powerful Jump Kick had knocked Naru to the ground, it was too late for her to bound away. The Houndoom bit down on her hard, causing her to cry out in pain.

"Naru!" Kit shouted. "Stay OK!!!"

"It's too late..." Morty snickered. "This Houndoom was traded to me via a friend... Because it's able to level up quickly, it's very useful..."

Sublime
September 10th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Dom
S.S. Anne

"Farfetch'd! Steel Wing!"
"Ivysaur! Razor Leaf!"

Both Trainers called their attack simuntaneously. Ivysaur flung sharp leaves at Farfetch'd, who swatted them away with it's Steel Wing. Farfetch'd flew in a smacked Ivysaur good and hard with it's attack. With its last bit of energy, Ivysaur tried for the Vine Whip again. It managed to lift Farfetch'd in the air but fainted right there after.

"Yes!!" Dom called. Farfetch'd stuck a victory pose and fainted. "Haha, good job buddy" Dom said, recalling Farfetch'd. "Since Ivysaur was first to faint, Dom Santino is the winner!!" the announcer called.

Dom and Eric walked to the center of the deck and shook hands. Eric congratulated Dom and he replied with the usuall, "Thanks, good match!".

Dom headed back to the side once again, to see who he would face for the championship.

-----
Aaron
Cinnibar Island/Goldenrod City

Aaron donned the outfit before he left the Gym and then called out the Charizard who was balck as coal and glittered gold. He hopped aboard and commanded it to fly to Goldenrod. He arrived in the back alley and withdrew Charizard. He came out of the alley and made his way to the Radio Tower.

He walked into the tower and flashed a fake I.D. allowing him access to the 2nd floor. He began to go to the stairs that lead to the 3rd floor, but realized there were guards doing checks for any harmfull material. Aaron ran into a bathroom and called out his Graveler. He made his pokemon hold the diskette and recalled him. He then made his way casually to the stairs

"Hold it." The guard said. "We gotta check janitors too." The guard began to frisk Aaron and noticed his pokeballs. "Hehe, a pokemon training janitor? Haha." The guard laughed "Go on through buddy, you've got nothing wrong with ya." Aaron nodded casually and passed through.

Eucliffe
September 10th, 2008, 03:30 PM
-STILL in Old Tower-

"So... A traded Houndoom, eh? Well, let's see what we can do about that, then! Naru, ThunderPunch!" The Buneary zoomed in close to the Houndoom, lightning coming from its hands... er... paws...

"Houndoom! SolarBeam!!!" Just as Naru got ready to strike, the Houndoom released in ever-so-powerful SolarBeam on it. Naru was sent back and hit Kit. Naru was unable to battle.

"Shoot... Now what? Well, Naru, you did great..." Kit sighed.

(Dusty<3)
September 10th, 2008, 04:07 PM
-STILL in Old Tower-

"So... A traded Houndoom, eh? Well, let's see what we can do about that, then! Naru, ThunderPunch!" The Buneary zoomed in close to the Houndoom, lightning coming from its hands... er... paws...

"Houndoom! SolarBeam!!!" Just as Naru got ready to strike, the Houndoom released in ever-so-powerful SolarBeam on it. Naru was sent back and hit Kit. Naru was unable to battle.

"Shoot... Now what? Well, Naru, you did great..." Kit sighed.
Needs to be longer hun.
Sorry but from now on Im getting strict with the one paragraph rule.

Sublime
September 10th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Dom
S.S. Anne ~ Vermillion Poke-Tourney: Final Round

"Will the final two competitiors, please step forward?" The announcer asked. Dom stepped to the center of the deck and was met by a man around the around the age of 30.

"Our final two competitors have fought long and hard to get here. First up we have Dom Santino, a tough young trainer. Then we have none other than Vermillions own Lt. Surge!!" The announcer said. Dom looked shocked that he was facing Vermillions Gym Leader. "Woah! You're Surge?!" He asked. "i was planning on fighting you right after this battle!". "Well then kid i guess this will count as your Gym battle, as well as a chance to win the Tourney." Surge said.

"Gentlemen, call out your pokemon and let the battle commence!" The announcer cried. "Go, Haunter and Marowak!" Dom said, calling out the only two pokemon he had left. "Go, Raichu and Magneton!" Surge yelled, sending out his pokemon. Raichu was about 3 ft tall and was orange with yellow cheeks, it had a long slender tail with a lightning bolt at the end. Magneton was, simply put, 3 magnemites connected together.

"Alright!" Surge yelled. "Raichu, Thunderbolt on the Haunter! Magneton, Sonic Boom on the Marowak!"

"Marowak! Block that with your bone then use Bonemerang! Haunter, let the Thunderbolt hit you! then use Curse on Raichu!" Dom yelled. Marowak easily deflected the Sonic Boom and then sent his club out to both Pokemon. It hit Raichu then on its way back it hit Magneton. Haunter obeyed and took the Tunderbolt then cursed Raichu.

"What are you doing kid?" Surge asked "I'm watchin that ghost of yours..." He said cautiously.

-----
Aaron
Goldenrod Radio Tower ~ 3rd Floor

"Alright," Aaron said, calling out his Graveler. "Give me the diskette." He took it from Graveler, then recalled him back into his ball. He headed over to the main computer and tried to access the desktop.

PASSWORD REQUIRED The computer read. "Gah! How am i supposed to know the password?!" Aaron yelled to himself, then he noticed a slip of paper coming out from under the mousepad. It read: "Password: JohtoRadio". "What idiots..." Aaron said to himself. He entered the password and gained acces to the desktop. He inserted the diskette and accessed the towers website.

"Huh, number one on the charts is "Poke' Rap". Ugh, garbage" Aaron said as he chose the song to infect it with the virus.

(Dusty<3)
September 10th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Steven Stone (NPC mode)
Johto Radio Tower/3rd Flr

Steven walked by the janitor's closet to get some cleaning supplies to clean his pokemon. He couldn't find a janitor anywhere.

"Strange, where are they?" he asked himself. He walked by a room with the light off. Then he noticed someone was in it, clicking on the computer. He peered through a crack in the door. He noticed a man in a uniform, staing at the computer. "What idiots..." he heard him say. Steven flung open the door.

"What are you doing!?" he said to the janitor.

Sublime
September 10th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Aaron
Goldenrod Radio Tower ~ 3rd Floor

Aaron shut down the computer as he finished implanting the virus. He then heard the door slam open and somebody yell "What are you doing!?". aaron quickly jumped up and readied a pokeball, just in case. "Just doing maintenence" Aaron said, trying to distort his voice "Some idiot left the computer on, so i decided to shut it down before anything happened to it." Aaron hoped for his sake, the stranger beleived the lie.

Great, if this guy is brighter than the most dimwits here, im done for.. Just gotta play it cool until he leaves. Aaron thought to himself.

-----
Dom
S.S. Anne

"Ok Haunter! Payback!" Dom yelled. Haunter set its sights on Raichu, and deleivered a powerfull dark balst toward him, taking him down to about half health. "Marowak, just wait for now!"

"Heh, nice attack kid, but that spook won't stand up to Magnetons Shock Wave!!" Surge yelled. Magneton prepared his attack, and right when it was set off Dom yelled "Haunter! Destiny Bond!!" Haunter became surrounded by a purple hue, which also surrounded Magneton. The Destiny Bond was a success and Haunter was the hit by Shock Wave. Haunter fainted casually, knowing that he was taking Magneton with him. Magneton hovered around for a few moments and fell to the ground.

"Nice combo kid!! I'm impressed!" Surge said, recalling his Magneton. "Now, lets end this. Raichu, Thunder Punch!" Surge called. Raichu ran toward Marowak, sparks flying from his hand. "Marowak, you use Thunder Punch too!" Dom called. Marowak charged his punch also, and when they met, both punches landed on the opposing pokemons cheek. Marowak went flying back, as did Raichu. They both appeared very tired, and ready to give in at any moment.

(Dusty<3)
September 10th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Steven noticed the man had reached for a pokeball. "A pokemon training janitor?" he asked the man. A Big smile suddenly rushed across Steven's face. "How about a battle?" he asked excitedly. Without waiting for an answer he grabbed the janitor by the arm and pulled him outside to the street in front of the station. He ran to the other side of the street and called out to his apparently reluctant opposer.

"I hope you're ready to face an all Steel type trainer!!" he called happily.

Sublime
September 10th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Aaron
Goldenrod Radio Tower/Streets of Goldenrod

"What? No i reall shoul-.." Aaron was cut off mid sentence by the stranger as he was dragged out side. "Well, i suppose this is good. I got his mind off the computer.. All i have to do is do this battle and head to Kanto." Aaron thought to himself.

When they reached the streest Aaron called out his pokemon. He decided to go with his newly aquired Charizard, to make this battle go by quicker, he had no time to waste. "Go, Charizard." Aaron said, with no emotion in his voice. The pitch black Charizard appeared and roared feircly, sending golden glitters off of its wings. "Alright, lets get this over with.." Aaron said coldy.

-----
Dom
S.S. Anne

"Raichu! Thunder!" Surge called. A strom cloud appeared over Raichu and lightning struck him, he was ready to send it to Marowak but Dom retalliated with an earth-shattering move...Litterally. "Marowak! Earthquake!" Dom shouted. Marowak began to stamp around on the ground, ocassionally banging his club on the floor of the deck. The whole ship started to shake as Marowak unleashed his powerfull ground attack. Raichu was knocked out of its attack and began stumbling around from the Quake. "Now Marowak! Finish it with Fling!" Dom yelled. Marowak chunked its club at Raichu, which hit it in the gut. Raichu grabbed its stomach in pain, and fell to the ground, fainted.

"Well, I'll be.." Surge said. "Congratulations kid! Here is the Thunderbadge, proof that you have bested this veteran. Now go up there and claim your prize!". Dom grabbed the badge the and walked over to the announcer who grabbed his hand and raised it high. "The winner of the Vermillion City poke-tourney is Dom Santino!!!" He called. Everyone around them began to applaud and cheer for Dom. "You prize is 500,000 Poke and a rare item! What is that item you ask? None other than, Rare Candy! You can use this to instanty power-up you pokemon." The announcer said. Dom took his prize money and 6 Rare Candies, one for each of his pokemon. He stood and bowed for a moment, then left the S.S. Anne to head to a pokemon center and find his next destination.

(Dusty<3)
September 10th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Steven Stone
Goldenrod City

"Well this should be interesting. Then, go, Steelix!" he called in an icy tone. This man is not of this staff, if I battle, I can try to find out without using words. he said to himself. His giant steel snake pokemon readied itself for battle. It was up against a black Charizard. A pokemon, that it was weak against...type wise anyhow. Steven's tone changed sharply. It went from icy, to happy and warm. "I'll let you go first buddy!" he called out happily. He wanted to see how this trainer battled more than anything. Steven loved to observe trainers.

Sublime
September 10th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Aaron
Goldenrod Streets

"Ok then. Charizard, Falmethrower." Aaron said simply. He didn't care if he won or not, he simply wanted this battle to be over. Charizard's attack engulfed Steelix in flame, doing considerable damage to the steel-snake. "Hopefully this guy will have forgotten all about our little computer incident and i can leave right after this battle.." Aaron though in a hopeful manner. "Who is this guy anyway?.." He thought again, waiting for his opponent to make his move.

-----
Dom
Vermillion Pokemon Center.

"Ok guys, now that you all healed up, lets give you these Rare Candies." Dom said, giving each of his pokemon a candy. After eating the candy, each one of his pokemon flashed white for a moment and then returned to normal. "You may not notice it yet, but you guys just got alot stronger!" Dom said happily. He then pulled out his guide to see where he should go next.

"Hmm, the next Gym is in Celadon. But i think i need some more training first." He then looked over the other places he could go, and he set his eyes on Lavender Town. He tought to himself just how long it had been since he seen his hometown. He decided to make his way there.

"C'mon guys.." He said softly "Were gonna go home for a bit."

(Dusty<3)
September 10th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Steven began to laugh. "I got it now. That's not your Charizard is it? No, I know who's it is...but, let's not let THAT ruin our battle. Tell Blaine, I said hi. Steelix, finish that Charizard, for the third time" he said blankly. Sttelix raised it's tail and it began to glow. It swung down, and knocked the dragon out. "I suggest you get out of here before I arrest you, follower of Flade." he said threateningly.

Sublime
September 10th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Aaron
Goldenrod City/Johto Skies

"Gah!" Aaron let out a small gasp. He ran up to Charizard and pulled out a revive, he fet the beast the small star-like object and Charizard was back up. Aaron hopped aboard Charizard and whispered to him to head to Lavender Town. Charizard lept up into the air and blasted through the sky to the east.

"Who WAS that guy?!" Aaron yelled while flying through the air. "How did he know this was Blaines Charizard?! How does he know about Flade?!" Aaron said in a panicked tone. He quickly calmed himself down and thought this through. "ok, calm down Aaron.. All i need to do is infiltrate one more tower and get out of here. Flade will NOT find out about this incident." He promised himself.

-----
Dom
Vermillion City, en' route to Lavender.

Dom headed out of the pokemon center and began to walk east. He came upon a sleeping Snorlax blocking his way to Lavender But by using his common sense, he walked around the Snorlax. He headed up the route, noticing many fishers along the way. One of them had a big pile of Magikarps flopping around. Another one was shocked when he pulled his rod out of the water, only to see a Poliwhirl hanging on to the hook. Dom chuckled at the sites and kept walking to Lavender, unaware of what was about to happen there.

(Dusty<3)
September 10th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Dusty and Steven Stone
Goldenrod City

"Well, well. Looks like we have a new friend, eh Steven?" asked Dusty from the alley beside the battle ground. Steven smiled. He returned hi Steelix and walked over to Dusty. "Looks like we do indeed, gramps." he said to his grandfather. Dusty walked over to the burn marks the fire dragon left.

"How did you know he was with Flade gramps?" asked Steven.

"He may be able to hide his uniform kid, but he can't hide the way he battles. Straightforward, uncaring, and flat out relentless. he learned how to attle from Flade. He learned how to be brutal, and unforgiving." he said without emotion.

Steven looked up into the sky. "Well, I guess I better get back to my postion in the Elite Four. Being the Champ we have visitors everyday. See ya later grampy!" he said cheeril. He sent out his Skarmory, and flew off towards the Pokemon League in Hoenn. Dusty, headed towards Sinnoh.

Sublime
September 10th, 2008, 07:26 PM
((So you just left Norm hangin at the temple? xD. We'll just say Norm followed you.))

Norm
Streets of Goldernrod.

Norm came out from the shadows where Dusty was just a few moments ago. "Now what is one of Flade's henchmen doing in Goldenrod?" He asked. "Do you think we should follow that guy?" He asked another question. Norm was always the inquizative type, he was always full of questions. While he awaited Dusty's answer he followed the black Charizard with his eyes, untill he could'nt see it anymore. "He's headed to Kanto.." Norm mumbled to himself.

-----
Aaron
Lavender Town/ Lavender Radio Tower

When Charizard landed Aaron quickly withdrew him and sprinted to the Radio Tower. He needed to get this mission done FAST. On the way there, he ran into a boy, around the age of 15. "Hey, watch it kid!" Aaron yelled, an continued his sprint to the Radio Tower.

He slowed his pace when he arrived, and walked in casually. He did the same thing as before, except this time, there was no guard. aaron easily made it to the main computer, which required no password. "Wow, and i thought the Johto Station was full of idiots.." Aaron said to himself. He quickly logged on and implanted the virus. But then he heard a voice that yelled "What do you think your doing?!?"

-----
Dom
Lavender Town/Lavender Radio Station.

Dom walked slowly through his hometown, taking in the sights. He was just about to walk to his house when he was rammed by a man in a janitor's suit. "Hey watch it kid!!" The man yelled. Dom got up and brushed himself off. "I don't know what that guy's problem is, but i intend o find out!" Dom yelled. He was furious at the man and followed him all the way to the Radio Tower. He saw the man walk into the "Restricted Zone". Dom knew he would'nt be able to get in there, but he wanted to confront this guy. So he tought quickly and called out Haunter. "Ok Haunter, you know the drill" Dom said. Haunter grabbed Dom's shoulders and like magic, Dom became transparent. Dom walked into the restriced zone and saw the man messing with the main computer. "Hey, what do you think your doing?!?" Dom yelled at the man, who was obviously up to no good.

Mightrena
September 11th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Haruka puffed and huffed as she stopped to take a rest at a nearby tree.
"Phew! This is getting more tiring day by day, I wonder if we'll ever get to Vermillion-" she said when she noticed Damon being silently depressed lying next to her. She placed her hand on his head, "Don't worry Damon" she smiled, "We'll get there soon, plus I heard Vermillion has some cool things like the famous St. Anne, I heard its a very luxurious ship" she sighed, "Ahh, I want to go as soon as possible to be able to see that..." drifting off into her own world until she fell asleep. A few hours later, she woke up with a fright as she heard a horn. "Wahh!!!" she said sitting straight up, Damon woke up witha fright as he heard Haruka. "A HORN???" she shouted as the horn again honked. "A horn, a loud horn...which means... WE'RE NEAR VEMILLION!!!" she shouted with joy as she quickly grabbed Damon and ran with all her might to the direction of the horn.
"Soon... We'll get there soon... then after it won't be long til we get to Pewter...and the other badges" she mumbled...
'Soon... I'll find you soon...father.'

((This is my charrie's ending chapter for now! I'll be back in a little while, don't forget me :D))

Eucliffe
September 11th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Needs to be longer hun.
Sorry but from now on Im getting strict with the one paragraph rule.

(Actually, it is long enough. A paragraph is usually made up of that many sentences, only divided into four parts O.o I mean, compared to the one I got my infraction on... -.- That I can understand...)

-STILL in Old Tower-

"Well, looks like it's up to you, Gale!" Kit shouted as the Bagon came rushing out. Gale took a quick look at the Houndoom and ran behind Kit. Kit gave a quick glare towards Gale's direction, causing Gale to get in front and look prepared.

"Sad..." Morty sighed. "You have to scare the thing to fight." Seeing how he was called a "thing", Gale snorted. Suddenly, the Houndoom dashed straight toward Gale. At that point, as if Gale had planned it somehow, Gale released his Hydro Pump with the Houndoom straight in front of it. Too late to dodge it, the Houndoom got the full brunt of the Hydro Pump. It was knocked back, where it stood for a few seconds, then fell.

"So... Looks like you win... Fine, then. Take this badge..." Morty held out an interesting looking badge to Kit. She accepted it kindly.

"Thank you. It was a great battle," Kit said, her famous crooked smile on her face. She began to walk away.

"Hey, why don't you head back to Goldenrod?" Morty called. "They're gonna have a sale on TMs there!"

"Thanks!"

(There. THAT long enough? *sorry for the sarcasm; please don't hurt me*)

(Dusty<3)
September 12th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Agatha (of Elite Four NPC)
Kanto Radio Tower

"What do you think you're doing?!?" she yelled at the janitor on the computer. She slammed her cane on the janitor's shoulder, pulled him out of the chair, and into the hall, where no one was to be seen.

"Now, 'll ask again! What were you doing?!? Don't you know that Dusty will be here ANY minute for an interview with Prof. Oak!/ We need the interview room CLEAN!! And you have been slacking so YOU clean it!" she fussed at the mysterious janitor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dusty
Kanto Radio Tower

"Sounds like someone made her mad!" Dusty laughed as he heard Agatha yell outside. He knew someone must have been slacking off, and she does not tollirate that at all. The only time he has heard her yell like that is if someone got on HER computer. He knew it would be chaos for anyone who was working that day.

Eucliffe
September 12th, 2008, 04:24 PM
-Goldenrod City-

As Kit walked around, she noticed the streets were busier than usual. It was if everyone had just stopped walking.

"Hey, wait a minute! They HAVE stopped walking!!!" Kit exclaimed. She noticed everyone was looking up into the sky.

"Hey, Kit!" It was Tama, flying around on that Drifblim of his. He flew down and walked over towards her.

"What's up?" Kit asked.

"Well... I need your help. There's something going on and well... We just need to go somewhere..."

"Where?"

"You'll see..." A young girl suddenly rushed over.

"Hey! Can I come along?" she asked, giving huge puppy-dog eyes (Rydia's win-over strategy XD).

"Eh, sure, um..."

"Rydia." The girl smiled again. Somehow, her smile sorta resembled Kit's crooked smile in a way.

(The gang will be wherever most characters are going to be, so...)

Sublime
September 12th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Dom, Aaron and Norm
Kanto Radio Tower.

Dom heard somebody behind him say the exact thing he had said. "What do you think your doing?!". He turned around to see a wrinkly old woman shouting at the janitor. She ran over and dragged him out into the halway, saying something about cleaning a room.

"But he's not-.." Dom tried to explain that that man was not a janitor, but the woman ignored him. "What do you think your doing you carzy old bat?!?" Aaron yelled. He soon realized this was a perfect chance to make his escape, he had already implanted both viruses. "Oh! Yes, cleaning" Aaron said slyly. "I just need to get some supplies out of my car, if you dont mind." Aaron walked into the lobby of the bulding, only to be stopped by Agatha

Dom walked out of the computer room, confused about the janitor. He then noticed Dusty standing in the lobby. "Dusty! Whats up?" He yelled to his companion.

"Whos this?" Norm asked. "He seems like a talented trainer." Norm had a keen ability to be able to tell a persons ability as a trainer.

Eucliffe
September 12th, 2008, 05:10 PM
-Lavender Town; heading towards Radio Tower-

"Well, there's something going on here..." Tama sighed.

"What?"

"I dunno, but it involves Dusty and some other acquaintances..."

"Hey, I hope there are Pokemon battles!" Rydia exclaimed merrily. "I've always wanted to watch many so I can get a good idea on what they're like!"

"Well, maybe when you're older you can get involved in them!" Tama said cheerfully.

"Yeah!!!" Rydia smiled her semi-crooked smile again. Well... I think Master Aaron is involved... Better keep my identity secret, since after all, no one in Team Talisman - not even Aaron - knows Ryder when she's being Rydia...

(Dusty<3)
September 12th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Agatha
Radio Tower

"Ahhh! Dusty, Norm! So nice to see you two!" he said. "Oh?" she looked at Aaron walking towards the door outside. "Where do you think you are going!? Gengar! Stop him now!" Gengar shot from the floor and grabbed Aaron by the ankles. "that should hold you. Now then, how have you two been?" she asked the two Sages.

Dusty
Radio Tower

"I'm quite fine Agatha! Norm and i just got back from Goldenrod City. We had a little...hold up, in the city." he announced. He turned back at Aaron and Dom. "Hello Dom, how has you're training been? Hopefully training has been well?" he asked hopefully. He walked up to Aaron. "Where is it this time boy?" he whispered the warning. His Venomoth wa ready to strike if Aaron tried anything funny. Dusty, was ready as well. Agatha though, seemed totally cluless about the entire situation.

Eucliffe
September 12th, 2008, 05:16 PM
-Tama in Radio Tower-

"Dusty! And... Norm?" Tama called out, as he reached the place where they were at. "What are you guys doing here?" He completely ignored Agatha.

-Rydia and Kit in Radio Tower-

"Wow... So this is part of Kanto?" Kit asked, a surprised expression on her face.

"Yeah, I guess so!!!" Rydia merrily exclaimed.

"Well, it's OK, I guess... But I prefer Johto..."

"Same here!"

Sublime
September 12th, 2008, 05:18 PM
((wasnt expecting Aaron to get caught...))

Aaron, Dom and Norm
Kanto Radio Tower.

"I'm doing good, Agatha! Oh, Falste! how've you been!" Norm replied with a jolly smile. "Dom, eh?" Norm asked, walking over to shake Dom's hand. "Uh, yea. I'm Dom. Nice to meet you Norm." Dom said. "I've been doing good, Dusty! My Dratini evolved! Have you even got a Pupitar yet?" Dom joked. "Hey Kit!" Dom yelled, seeing another friend in the radio tower.

Aaron fell to the ground as he was caught ny Gengar. "Ah! Lady, i said i was getting cleaning supplies!!" He yelled in a desperate attempt to get out of the radio tower.

Eucliffe
September 12th, 2008, 05:22 PM
-Tama again-

"Wow, didn't call me by my real name, Norm? Is it 'cause the kid's there?" Tama asked curiously.

-Kit and Rydia-

Kit called out all her Pokemon just to show off to Rydia.

"Wow!" Rydia exclaimed. "You have Pokemon from all four generations!!!"

"Yeah. Cool, isn't it?" Kit asked. She noticed Gale and Naru staring at each other strangely. Two strange-colored candies were on the ground.

"You can each have one," Kit said to them. They smiled happily, picked up the candies, and ate them. Suddenly, Gale was glowing in a white light.

"Ev-ev-evolution??? Those were Rare Candies???" Kit burst out in a surprised expression. A Shelgon appeared where the Bagon once was.

"Wow... Gale... Naru, since you're still a newborn, it would explain why you didn't evolve..." Naru nodded sadly. Kit thought she heard her name called, but believed it was her imagination.

(Will sooner or later update the trainer card after Naru evolves and Kit gets her fifth gym badge.)

(Dusty<3)
September 12th, 2008, 06:16 PM
(Since we are all at the Radio Tower right now, you dont have to put where you are unless you leave)

"Ahahaha! You think I'd let one of my employee's go? HAH! I laugh at you! Especially when you dont work for me at all! Now then, reveal who you really are!" Agatha commanded the flustered man.

"Oh, Agatha, nothing get's by you ever!" complimented Dusty. "No, he doesn't work for you, he works with Flade. he was sent here to plant a virus, but has failed. I destroyed the one in Johto. I dont think Blaine OR Flade would be too happy to hear this will they, Aaron?"

"Oh my! Then this WILL be fun! Gengar, release him!" Agatha commanded her ghost pokemon. "Now, call out your pokemon! We shall see how you do against an Elite Four member!" she challenged.

Sublime
September 12th, 2008, 06:23 PM
"What?!?" Aaron yelled. "I have no time for your petty battles!! Charizard! Smoke Screen!" Charizard let out a cloud of smoke that engulfed the lobby, as everyone was coughing from the smoke, Aaron dashed out, making sure not to get caught this time. As he flew away on Charizard he thought of his fate Flade is going to kill me... He thought to himself.

Dom coughed as the smoke cleared. "Who -cough,cough- was that?!?" He asked to anyone. "That was Aaron, one of Flade's top henchmen" Norm answered. "Whos Flade?" Dom asked. "Flade is the leader of Team Talisman, a group of people working to bring back the Dieties that we Sages worked so hard to put away." Norm answered again. "Should'nt we follow him?!?" Dom asked. Dom was never one to let somebody get away, especially when he had a bone to pick with them.

(Dusty<3)
September 12th, 2008, 06:30 PM
"Np. Let his boss handle him for now." Dusty said happily. "He won't last long against him. Especially since he failed." he turned and looked at Dom. "So, anyway how has your training been going dear boy? Hopefully productive?" he asked curiously.

"well Dusty, Norm, Falste, I believe it's time for me to leave! Lance is going to be furious if I'm late, so I will be seeing you all later!" she said as she hopped on her Crobat. It flapped it's wings a few times and took off.

"Goodbye Aggy!" Dusty said cheerily.

Sublime
September 12th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Dom frowned at not being able to follow Aaron, he had been wanting to see some action lately. He then turned his attention back to Dusty, who had asked him a question. "Oh, yea! I've been doing great! I've got 3 badges, beat the Fighting Dojo and i won the Vermillion Poke-Tourney!!" Dom said proudly, showing off his badges and special certificate from the tourney.

"Oh! And check it out! Some of my pokemon evolved!" Dom exclaimed. He sent out his pokemon in front of Dusty. Farfetch'd still was the same, but looked much stronger since he had left Dusty's mansion. Haunter, Marowak, and Dragonair flaunted their evolved bodies, and Machop stood with Farfetch'd.

"How is Larvitar doing? Has he even evolved into Pupitar yet?" Dom asked, jokingly. "Well those are alot of acomplishments, my boy!" Norm said. "I can see you being a great pokemon trainer in the future!"

(Dusty<3)
September 12th, 2008, 06:54 PM
"Actually it's already a Tyranitar!" Dusty beemed dominantly. "Your pokemon have potential, but I suggest you train more. A lot more. So much more you faint yourself. Flade will not only battle your pokemon, but if times get desperate, he will fight you, human to human. Or at least his grunts. We Sages have been able to fight pokemon as strong as Rydons. You however, wouldn't be able to handle Caterpie." he said bluntly.

"Norm! Could you do me a favor? Could you take Dom in and train him to fight on an expert level? No doubt he wont be as strong as we are, yet, but train him to able to fight one long enough to stall." he requested.

Sublime
September 12th, 2008, 07:02 PM
"Tyranitar?!" Dom said, looking down at Dragonair. "Woah, and to think it took a while for me to even get Dragonair..." He heard Dusty mention something about training with Norm, to which Norm said "Why certainly! Where should we go first, my dear boy?". "Umm, well wherever i can train good, i guess." Dom said to Norm. "Excellent! We'll start right now! Dusty, do you know of any good training grounds?" Norm asked. Dom was eager to get to training with another Sage.

---
Aaron
Team Talisman HQ.

Aaron slowly walked into Flades office and sat down. "Master, i have failed you. I was intercepted in Johto by some man with a Steelix, and in Kanto by Dusty, Norm, Falste and Agatha. Please, give me my punishment i deserve." Aaron said, confessing everything. He was always the type to take punishment for his actions, not matter how severe. Aaron winced as he suddenly felt the room grow hotter. He knew he was in for some trouble..

(Dusty<3)
September 12th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Flade
Team Talisman HQ

Flade moved his teapot from his Camerupt's hump, placed it on the table, and fixed him some tea. He put in some sugar, and a drop of vanilla, and began to drink it. "Tea is so sweet when my plans go as I wanted. Would you like some Aaron?" he asked offering the fresh tea. "I have cake as well if you would like some. We should celebrate in our sucess! Thing is, Dusty knew you won, or else he wouldn't let you go until you did. he likes a fun challenge. It seems he is a lot smarter than we all thought eh?" he laughed heartedly.

Sublime
September 12th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Aaron
Team Talisman HQ

"Wha-..But.." Aaron stammered. "Dusty said he destroyed the Johto virus. As far as I know, he's probably destroying the Kanto one right now! What do you mean we won??" Then it hit him, the virus had already been implanted. Dusty couldnt stop it. The minute Aaron put that virus in, it was transmitted through radio's across the regions. "But then why would he let me go?" Aaron asked. "Why didn't they follow me here? Why didn't he do anything? The only one that seemed to want to do anything about my intrusions was the kid with the Steelix, that old hag Agitha, and that kid that was with Dusty and Norm" Aaron said.

(Dusty<3)
September 12th, 2008, 07:24 PM
"That is because only fellow Sages know how I work. And no, sorry but the Johto viruses as well as Kanto was destroyed. BUT! That was only a distraction. One that Dusty AND Norm saw the moment they saw you walk in the radio tower in Johto. While you were busy with that, I was working here, attacking the main police computers. that way, when we invade in Sinnoh, we wont have any problem with the police. Both Dusty and Norm knew this rom the start, so, they prepared. They have friends in Sinnoh AND Hoenn. They may not be as strong as I am, but they will stall more than long enough to get the other Sages there. So that's why your next mission, is to train. Hard. More than you ever have before. Understood?" he explained to his admin.

Sublime
September 12th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Aaron.
Team Talisman HQ/Pokemon Graveyard

"Yes sir" Aaron said. He got up and walked out of the office. He then made his way to the training room, and trained for what seemed like an eternity. In the process of training, his Graveler and Murkrow evolved. Aaron still wasnt done training though. He pitted his pokemon against each other, making them show no mercy. Every time his pokemon would faint, he would throw them a revive and command them to get back up. Aaron then realized, he would'nt be able to take on anyone without 6 pokemon. So he headed out, to find a powerhouse pokemon for his team.

Aaron headed out to a pokemon Graveyard, in search of strong ghost pokemon. He saw Ghastlys, Shuppets, Duskulls, and the occasional Haunter and Bannette. "Pfft, mere childs toys." He said to himself. He then saw a Dusknoir commanding other pokemon around the graveyard. "That must be there leader.." Aaron thought. He quickly threw a special pokeball, which had the same effect as a Masterball. Only a select few admins were permitted with these special pokeballs. The Dusknoir was caught and Aaron hopped aboard Charizard to head back to train his new pokemon. He soon noticed he was being followed by the ghost pokemon, who were enraged that their leader had been taken. "Get over it" Aaron said. "Flamethrower" He said to Charizard. Charizard looked back and scorched every one of the ghosts, who then faded into the night. He continued his way back to HQ

Eucliffe
September 13th, 2008, 01:44 PM
-Tama-

"Wow... Left out... Better go do something!!!" Tama shouted, following the path the other sages went to.

-Kit-

It was too late by the time Kit noticed Rydia was missing. "Rydia, where are you?" she called out. Krystal, Aura, and Amber started looking around too, as if they wished to find her.

-Ryder @ Team Talisman HQ-

"Master Flade, I'm here," the quiet girl muttered as she appeared in front of her leader. Her eyes shone with evil in them.

(Dusty<3)
September 13th, 2008, 01:45 PM
-Tama-

"Wow... Left out... Better go do something!!!" Tama shouted, following the path the other sages went to.

-Kit-

It was too late by the time Kit noticed Rydia was missing. "Rydia, where are you?" she called out. Krystal, Aura, and Amber started looking around too, as if they wished to find her.

-Ryder @ Team Talisman HQ-

"Master Flade, I'm here," the quiet girl muttered as she appeared in front of her leader. Her eyes shone with evil in them.
( I know you're going to argue that all of that together was a paragraph but PLEAASE make them EACH say more. )

Eucliffe
September 13th, 2008, 01:47 PM
(Well, excuuuuuuse me, princess (or rather prince; it's a LoZ animated series joke), but I just got on and I'm at a friend's house, so...)

Sublime
September 13th, 2008, 01:49 PM
((yea, the rule is a paragraph, but pokecommunity wants 5+ sentences. and i dont want to see you get kicked from the RP for not posting that much))

Eucliffe
September 13th, 2008, 01:50 PM
(I know... Anyhow, we really shouldn't argue. I'll try and post longer sentences next time... Anyhow, can someone continue s'il te plait?)

Sublime
September 13th, 2008, 01:52 PM
((im waiting for Dusty to reply to Norm about where to train Dom, and Aaron is just waiting for a mission from Flade))

Eucliffe
September 13th, 2008, 01:53 PM
(I need Ryder to get a mission from Flade, too... And I'd like it if the other sages notice Falste when the time comes... As for Kit, she'll just realize Tama went missing and try and follow him.)

Sublime
September 13th, 2008, 01:55 PM
(I need Ryder to get a mission from Flade, too... And I'd like it if the other sages notice Falste when the time comes... As for Kit, she'll just realize Tama went missing and try and follow him.)

((i noticed Falste xD. maybe Ryder and Aaron can do a double mission. also, we should probably stop the OOC chatter here, before our RP gets another warning))

(Dusty<3)
September 13th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Flade
Team Talisman HQ

Flade pressed a button on his desk. "Aaron! Ryder! My office immediately! I want you here for and urgent mission in five minutes! In which I will be joining you as well. Understood?" without waiting for an answer he hung up, and walked to the briefing room. He called all of the other grunts to the room as he awaited his two admins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dusty
Radio Tower

"Yes Norm, indeed I do. Take him to my secret underground. I'm sure you remember where it is?" he suggested to the two trainers. "In case you forgot, contact Cynthia of the pokemon League in Sinnoh. She'll let you know where it is. Have fun you two!" he said as he exited the radio tower.
He called out his tyranitar, and then they dug underground towards their next destination.

Eucliffe
September 13th, 2008, 02:11 PM
-Falste-

"Geez, Norm, Dusty, why'd you leave me behind!!!" Falste called from behind them. "After all, I'm one of the good sages too, you know!!! At least involve me! Flade destroyed my home, so..."

-Ryder-

Ryder headed inside Flade's office, waiting for her next mission. I hope it doesn't involve hurting that girl, Kit... She seemed so nice... she thought to herself. She had her Shuppet in her arms, as if it wnated to listen to its next mission, too.

-Kit-

"Rydia? Tama? Where are you guys???" Kit called out. Seeing how she had no luck whatsoever, she ran up the stairs to where Tam had gone.

"Shoot..." she muttered. "He's not there..." Krystal nudged her for a second.

"Oh, you think you can find him? Well, lead the way!" Krystal jumped up merrily and then started running in a certain direction, stopping periodically to make sure Kit, Aura, and Amber were following.

Sublime
September 13th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Aaron
Team Talisman HQ

Aaron heard his leaders command through his headset. He recalled Dusknoir and headed to his leaders office. On the way there he saw Ryder, a rather young Admin, also making here way to the office. Great, a mission with that brat... Aaron thought to himself. Aaron despised anyone besides himself and Flade, even his fellow Admins. He only had respect for people that could control him, and Flade was that lucky person. Aaron entered the office and sat down in the comfy leather armchair and aksed "You wished to see me, Master?"

-----
Norm and Dom
Radio Tower/Dusty's Underground Training Area

"Right-o Dusty!" Norm said in his jolly tone. "Come, Dom we've got much training ahead of us." Norm and Dom walked out of the Radio Tower and headed towards the facility. On the way there Dom was thinking of what would go on. I wonder what this is going to be like, training my pokemon AND myself... I wonder if my pokemon will evolve again.. Images of a Gengar, Ursaring, Dragonite, and Machamp passed through his head. "Woah, hehe" Dom said to himself.

Before he knew it, they were there. Dusty's training facility was a vast, open area with sections for each pokemon to train. Each section dealt with a pokemons weakness, for example, the Flying area had feirce lightning, changing to harsh snowstorms.

"Well, lets start!" Norm said "You will have to endure the pokemons weakness with them, to improve their strength and yours." He said coldly. "O...Ok" Dom said rather nervously. He sent out his pokemon for Norm to decide which one should go first. "Ah! Teddiursa! What a lovely pokemon! You and Teddiursa shall go to the Normal chamber. There will be Machokes there. They will punch, kick, and chop you until you faint." Norm said.

Dom reluctantly headed to the chamber. He bent down and said to Teddiursa, who looked like it was about to cry. "Don't worry, I'll be here too" He said. Teddiursa nodded and took the training. They trained for hours on end, until they could both take the attacks without moving an inch.

"Good! Time for the next Chamber!" Norm said to the tired out duo.

Eucliffe
September 13th, 2008, 02:28 PM
(Hello, leaving out Falste again??? Geez XD)

-Falste-

Unnoticed, again... Falste thought, his whole body hardening.

-Ryder-

Hmph... Kiku, I know you can read my thoughts, so... That Aaron thinks he's so great, but he's just a pain the arse... I've been with Flade longer anyways... Ryder thought. Her Shuppet seemed to nod as if in agreement with her.

-Kit-

"Krystal! Did you find him yet?" Kit was now at the top of the radio tower, looking down on the ground. Krystal walked over to the edge and pointed a paw out towards the sky.

"He must've flown, huh..." Kit sighed, a sad look in her eyes. "Well, let's still try and follow him! Or at least find Rydia! Think we can do that?" Krystal nodded her head. She had had a very good sense of smell and direction ever since she was a kit.

Rinnosuke
September 13th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Cinnabar Island Mansion
Chaos walked to a anceint building training his pokemon to be of use to Team Talisman.
He went into the mansion through the pokemon articfacts then noticed something move behind a Abra statue. "Might be something worth catching" thought Chaos as he reached for his pouch and produced a red and white ball."Go Beedrill" called Chaos throwing the ball out of a flash of red light a wasp with drills instead of hands "use twin needle on that statue"he called. Beedrill shooted two needles at the statue the stone abra crumbled into bits revealing a Duskull behind the stone. Go pokeball said Chaos as he therw a red and white ball at the ghost. Good I caught it now to get out of here with Slowbro.

(Dusty<3)
September 14th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Cinnabar Island Mansion
Chaos walked to a anceint building training his pokemon to be of use to Team Talisman.
He went into the mansion through the pokemon articfacts then noticed something move behind a Abra statue. "Might be something worth catching" thought Chaos as he reached for his pouch and produced a red and white ball."Go Beedrill" called Chaos throwing the ball out of a flash of red light a wasp with drills instead of hands "use twin needle on that statue"he called. Beedrill shooted two needles at the statue the stone abra crumbled into bits revealing a Duskull behind the stone. Go pokeball said Chaos as he therw a red and white ball at the ghost. Good I caught it now to get out of here with Slowbro.
OOC: You need to correctly punctuate those next time ok? And WHAT did you catch?

IC:
Flade
Team Talisman HQ

"Well since Chaos is not here like everyone else, I will give him the mission when he returns...anyway. Grunts! Admins! I need you all to shut up and listen!" he ordered the chaattering crowd. "Today will be no easy task. For today, in order to gain control of the Hoenn region, we must defeat the Elite Four that protects it! They are more than powerful enough to where one of them, can take two hundred of us! This is why while you all handle the first four, I will be battling Steven, the Champion! If we defeat them, we gain control of Hoenn, and all that goes on in it! We must not fail! Now, Steven being the grandson of Dusty, he knows my weaknesses. he knows how to battle as skilled as we Sages do! I need my two admins to help me fight him! If we all understand the mission, we will head out immediately!" he commanded.

Sublime
September 14th, 2008, 08:30 AM
Aaron
Team Talisman HQ

"Yes Sir!" Aaron said. He rose from the armchair and looked at Ryder for a moment. Heh, this little twerp is going to get massacered by Steven. I don't even know what Flade was thinking, making her an Admin. He glared at Ryder for a moment, then headed outside of HQ and waited for Flade. WHile he was waiting he pulled out a small golden locket. He opened it and looked the picture inside for a few moments, stroking it with his thumb. The picture was of his Mom and Dad, holding him on their shoulders. He looked so happy, there with his parents. It'd been years since he even contacted them. One small tear rolled down Aaron's face. He quickly brushed it off, returning to his usually demeanor, when he heard the rest of the group approaching.

-----
Dom and Norm
Training Facility

"Next up is that lovely Dragonair you have there!" Norm said with a grin. Dom and Dragonair stepped into the Dragon chamber. The moment they stepped in Dom lost all feeling in his nose, ears, fingers and toes. "O-h-h M-m-y-y- g-g-od. I-its F-f-f-reezing!" He said, already shivering from the intense cold. "You got that right!" Norm yelled as he pulled a switch.

The minute that switch was pulled, snow and hail started pelting Dom and Dragonair. They each lasted about 5 minutes, until they both fainted. Norm ran over and dragged them out of the chamber. He wrapped Dom up in several blankets and gave Dragonair a Max Revive. When the two awoke Norm said to them "See? Thats how you know you're training right!". Dom simply ignored Norms comments and sat in his blanket, regaining warmth

Rinnosuke
September 14th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Chaos's communicator rang "Oh crap I'm late " sweared Chaos "Slowbro I think there is a flying type at Blaine's gym better get there quick". The surfing pink mammal nodded his head and turned back to Cinnabar Island then started paddling at full speed back to the island. Chaos jumped of Slowbro's Shellder tail and ran at full speed to the fire-type gym than after he entered asked the man inside " Can I borrow a flying type for a bit?"." Sure replied Blaine but be sure to send him back soon." "Yes thank you Blaine" repied Chaos before taking a pokeball and using it to summon a Charizard" Use Fly now said Chaos as the flying pokemon flew of into the sky then arrived at Mt.Motar". "Go back to Blaine now Charizard said Chaos " "good now I won't to late he said as he pushed a switch to activate the elevator to the base". And walked to the Boss's room and open the door. (sorry about last post I had to go quickly and if you want to know I caught a Weezing)

(Dusty<3)
September 15th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Chaos's communicator rang "Oh crap I'm late " sweared Chaos "Slowbro I think there is a flying type at Blaine's gym better get there quick". The surfing pink mammal nodded his head and turned back to Cinnabar Island then started paddling at full speed back to the island. Chaos jumped of Slowbro's Shellder tail and ran at full speed to the fire-type gym than after he entered asked the man inside " Can I borrow a flying type for a bit?"." Sure replied Blaine but be sure to send him back soon." "Yes thank you Blaine" repied Chaos before taking a pokeball and using it to summon a Charizard" Use Fly now said Chaos as the flying pokemon flew of into the sky then arrived at Mt.Motar". "Go back to Blaine now Charizard said Chaos " "good now I won't to late he said as he pushed a switch to activate the elevator to the base". And walked to the Boss's room and open the door. (sorry about last post I had to go quickly and if you want to know I caught a Weezing)
It's a bit better, but Blaine already gave his Charizard to Dom. Have you ever joined an rp before? Do you take any writing classes?

Eucliffe
September 15th, 2008, 12:36 PM
-Ryder-

"'K, then..." Ryder muttered. She began to head out the door. Aaron's so pathetic. I bet he'll use type disadvantages against Steven. After all Steven uses Steel types, which don't have many weaknesses. Well, I'm prepared for them! After all, I've got Hydra on my side - and she knows FlameThrower and Earthquake! Ryder thought merrily. "Anyhow... Hydra, go! To the Hoenn region!" As her Gyarados came out, sparkles flew around it, for it was of a different color.

-Falste-

*in the Training Facility; Kit joins up here*

"Well, Wisp, looks like we're gonna have to train a bit," Falste sighed as his Drifblim floated around him.

"Tama!" The familiar voice startled both the Sage and his Pokemon, as Kit suddenly appeared, her three Pokemon following her.

"K-K-K-Kit??? What are you doing here???" Falste asked, a surprised expression on his face.

"Well..." Kit started. "I followed you here. Rydia seems to have gone missing, but I'm sure she can take care of herself. Anyhow, where are we?"

"We're in the Sages' Training Facility. Norm and Dom are here, too..." Falste muttered.

"Oh, cool! Maybe I could do some training?" Kit asked.

"Actually, I was thinking... I could train your Bagon here for a while, and in return, I'll give you Wisp, who can send you off to Snowpoint City."

"Where's Snowpoint City, and why go there?"

"Someplace nearby, there's an area where you can evolve your Eevee into a Glaceon. Glaceon are very beautiful, and very powerful. I'm sure you'd like that."

"Definitely! It's a trade then! Oh, and by the way, Gale's a Shelgon now. He accidentally ate a Rare Candy. Naru did, too, but she didn't evolve."

"Naru?"

"Oh, right! Naru's a shiny Buneary that hatched from an egg during my battle with Morty!"

"Ah, another Ghost user like myself. Interesting..."

(Dusty<3)
September 15th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Flade
Team Talisman HQ

"Not so fast you two! I you are going to be acompanying me on this mission, you will be going with me to the Elite Four. We are all not ready to go yet anyways, so we will head out in three days! I know I said to leave right away, but that seemed useless if both my admins are so weak as they are now, right? Train for three days. This time, you will train in my secret training area. No one but I have seen this place. So you grunts, train in the arena! We head out, in three days!" he ordered to his followers dominantly.

Eucliffe
September 15th, 2008, 12:55 PM
-Ryder-

*heading for the Secret Training Area*

"Aw..." Ryder groaned. "Oh well, can't be helped! Hydra, we're gonna train real hard, 'k? Actually... I'm gonna train Kiku and Skull for a bit... It's best if they level up..." She glanced at the Reaper Cloth she had found during her travels as Rydia. "I'm gonna get myself a Banette and Dusknoir for sure!"

-Falste and Kit-

"Well, then, let's trade!" Falste said happily. Kit handed him the PokeBall containing her Shelgon (how they're able to figure out which Pokemon was in which ball without any markings, I don't know XD), while Falste immediately handed her the ball containing his Drifblim (he recalled it before the trade).

"Thank you," Kit said happily. She exited the building, called out Wisp, and headed out for Snowpoint.

"Well, Gale, looks like we're gonna level you up a bit... Maybe I should've told her to train her Buneary, too... Oh well..."

Sublime
September 15th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Aaron
TT HQ

Aaron obeyed his bossed orders and headed inside to the secret training area. Wonderful, 3 days with the brat.. He thought to himself, glaring at Ryder. Look at her! She's to happy, and bouncy! Ugh, she disgusts me... I know, I'll show her just how terrible she is through a pokemon battle. She actually treats her pokemon with respect, so they'll be no match for my war machines! Aaron said with a devilish grin.

He entered the training area and called out his pokemon. His Espeon and Umbreon curled up around his feet, he had had those two for years, ever since they were Eevees. His two newley-evolved pokemon, Golem and Honchkrow sat to Aarons right side, while Charizard stood to his left. His newest pokemon, Dusknoir, was floating behind him.

As Ryder entered Aaron called out "Hey twerp! Lets battle" He said in a cold tone.

------
Dom and Norm
Training Facility

"Are you ready for another go, Dom?" Norm asked to Dom, who was still recovering warmth. He noticed Falste out of the corner of his eye "Ah! Falste! What brings you here! And I see that child is with you to!" Dom looked up to see Kit with Falste. "Hey Kit." Dom said weakly. He sat up to greet his friend, also hoping to buy some time before the next chamber.

"I don't think so Dom! No slacking off to chit-chat! You and your Marowak head to the ground chamber!" Norm scolded. Dom slumped out of his blankets and walked slowly with Marowak to the chamber. When they entered it started pouring down rain, and a glass case enclosed around them. The case started to fill with the water, rising up at a fast pace. "Norm! Norm! The water isn't draining!!" Dom yelled. "Oh, but thats all apart of the training my dear boy!" Norm yelled back. This guy is psycotic! Dom tought to himself, holding Marowak out of the water, since it was already past his head limit.

(Dusty<3)
September 15th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Flade
Secret Grounds

"Acytually, you guys wont be battling one another, yet. First, I would like to see how you each hold your own against a Sage. So, you will battle me first. If you can knock out two of my pokemon, then you win, and can then advance to the next challenge, or unless I see fit." he said as he sent out his Flareon. "Aaron, since you challenged Ryder, I challenge you." he said coldly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dusty
Secret Grounds (His own)

Dusty walked up to the glass case where Dom was freaking out in. "I wouldn't try to break it if I were you dear boy! Only a Sage can crack this glass!" he said as he cracked it himself, shattering the wall. "So how were your first challenges? Productive I hope!" he said laughing. Dusty ran towards the snow, walked in it barefoot, and grabbed a pokeball from inside the snow. "My pokemon are the cause of all of these extreme weather difficulties."

Sublime
September 15th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Aaron
TT Secret Ground

"Hmph" Aaron said, turning his attention to Flade. "Yes master" He said, looking at the Flareon on the ground before him. I know not to underestimate any of Flades pokemon. But i think i can take this Flareon. Aaron thought to himself. "Golem, get out there." He commanded. Golem took slow, heavy steps towards the battle, when he finally got there, Aaron issued his command.

"Golem, Rock Slide" He said simply. Golem started throwing rock after rock from his body at Flareon. There must've been at least 500 rocks in a minute.

-----
Dom
Dusty's Secret Grounds

The water was now above Doms head, and both he and Marowak were underwater, beating on the glass. "Dusty!!! Help me!!!" Dom yelled in a garbled tone, seeing Dusty in the area. Then, he heard Dusty say something to him, but he could'nt understand him. Everything started to go black, and Dom felt extremely lightheaded. He grabbed Marowak and clutched him to his body, hoping he was still ok. As Dom faded out of consioucness for the second time, his life seemed to flash in his mind. His birthday, many years ago. His family was all there, laughing with him and having a good time. His first pokemon, that amazing battle between Farfetch'd and his fathers Ghastly. Then that faitfull day, and the tear stained note.

Dom then felt the glass crack and shatter. He fell to the ground and felt the sweet embrace of air enter his lungs. He took many huge gasps and then looked over at Marowak, who was gasping as well.

(Dusty<3)
September 15th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Aaron
TT Secret Ground

"Hmph" Aaron said, turning his attention to Flade. "Yes master" He said, looking at the Flareon on the ground before him. I know not to underestimate any of Flades pokemon. But i think i can take this Flareon. Aaron thought to himself. "Golem, get out there." He commanded. Golem took slow, heavy steps towards the battle, when he finally got there, Aaron issued his command.

"Golem, Rock Slide" He said simply. Golem started throwing rock after rock from his body at Flareon. There must've been at least 500 rocks in a minutes.

-----
Dom
Dusty's Secret Grounds

The ater was now above Doms head, and both he and Marowak were underwater, beating on the glass. "Dusty!!! Help me!!!" Dom yelled in a garbled tone, seeing Dusty in the area. Then, he heard Dusty say something to him, but he could'nt understand him. Everything started to go black, and Dom felt extremely lightheaded. He grabbed Marowak and clutched him to his body, hoping he was still ok. As Dom faded out of consioucness for the second time, his life seemed to flash in his mind. His birthday, many years ago. His family was all there, laughing with him and having a good time. His first pokemon, that amazing battle between Farfetch'd and his fathers Ghastly. That faitful day, and the tear stained note.

Dom then fell unconsious, and rose slowly to the top of the glass chamber.
OOC: You know I broke it right? xD

IC:

Flade
Secret TT grounds

Flade smiled. He snapped his fingers, and Flareon dug underground, dodging all of the incoming rocks. "Remember, though your Golem has strength, Flareon has speed. Now Flareon, come out and use Shadow Ball!" The little red dog-like pokemon shot from the ground, and fired a blob of black energy.

"Don't ever underestimate your opponent dear Aaron!" Flade said to his admin.

Sublime
September 15th, 2008, 02:29 PM
OOC: You know I broke it right? xD

IC:

Flade
Secret TT grounds

Flade smiled. He snapped his fingers, and Flareon dug underground, dodging all of the incoming rocks. "Remember, though your Golem has strength, Flareon has speed. Now Flareon, come out and use Shadow Ball!" The little red dog-like pokemon shot from the ground, and fired a blob of black energy.

"Don't ever underestimate your opponent dear Aaron!" Flade said to his admin.

((crap, didn't notice that part xD. well....im not gonna redo a whole post xD))

Aaron
TT Secret Grounds.

Hmph, that little thing is a speed demon. Aaron thought. "Golem! Brace yourself!" Aaron yelled. Golem crossed its arms across his face, and took the shadow ball head on. He slid back a few feet from the sheer power of the attack, but was still fine overall.

"Your fine.Now get out there and use Stone Edge." Aaron said. Golem rushed toward Flareon, prepared to ram him with the side of his stone like body.

((edit: never mind, i edited a few things in Doms post))

(Dusty<3)
September 15th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Flade smiled. "Take the hit dear Flareon." he said lovingly to his pokemon. The red pokemon agreed and took the blow. The was thrown back a great distance, but then suddenly vanished. Not only did one Flareon appear much later, but multiple of the pokemon did as well. "Nice Double Team!" Flade complimented his pokemon. Each of the clones of the little pokemon began to light their eyes a blood red. Then, moments later, lava began to erupt from underground. Flade began to laugh. "How do you like my Flareon's Lava Plume? Eh, Golem?" he shouted as the lava encircled the rock pokemon.

Sublime
September 15th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Aaron
TT Secret Grounds

Gah, that double team. I know, I'll use this time to up Golems stats, since i cant take all of them out at once! Aaron thought "Golem! Use Rock Polish!" Golem flexed all its muscles, as if concentrating on one point in his body. He then began to gleam like a polished diamond. Now with his increased speed, Golem dodged the Lava Plume with ease.

"Now use Stealth Rock" Aaron said. Golem summoned up pointed rocks and sent them around all the Flareons. Of course, this attack did nothing now, but Aaron was making sure he got some damage on the pokemon after Flareon.

(Dusty<3)
September 15th, 2008, 02:56 PM
"Well I suppose it's time for the real Flareon to show itself. Flareon!" he called, "Time to hop off of that rock head's back!" the pokemon agreed, jumped off the back of Golem, and fire off a Fire Blast in it's face. "Well, they say when a rock melts, it becomes lava, non?" he asked as he saw the rock ground around them begin to melt from the fire attacks' heat.
"We houlc wrap this up quickly, my poor Flareon is getting sleepy."

Sublime
September 15th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Aaron
TT Secret Grounds

Golem stumbled around, clutching its face. It fell to the ground and writhered around for a few moments. "Get up!!" Aaron yelled. "Get up you weakling!". Golem listened to its master and got up immediatly, ignoring the intense burns.

"Now, Explosion!" Aaron yelled, as a last ditch attempt. Golem sprinted to Flareon and grabbed it in a bear-hug. Golem began to glow a bright white and then exploded.

BOOM!!!!

After the dust cleared, Golem lay on the ground. He was obviously fainted. Aaron withdrew his pokemon, and waited to see the outcome of Flareon.

Eucliffe
September 16th, 2008, 02:21 PM
-Ryder-

Ryder watched the battle go on. She couldn't help but smile. I'd like to try to go against Flade. He knows I have a Gyarados, though, so of course he'd have something to counter her. After all, he's the one who gave me Hydra in the first place... she thought to herself.

-Kit-

*Snowpoint City*

"Well, Krystal, we're gonna evolve you, then go back, 'k?" Kit said to her enthusiastic Eevee. Krystal seemed to jump up and down with joy.

"Actually... Perhaps we could train Naru as well... She needs it. And... I learned that Misdreavus can evolve through something called a Dusk Stone. Man, is the Sinnoh region confusing... And I know a Thunder Stone evolves Amber..."

(OK, here's what will happen: Not only will Kit evolve Krystal, but she'll somehow end up with a Thunder Stone and Dusk Stone, evolving Kara and Amber. She'll get the Thunder Stone after evolving Krystal, then will level up Naru until she evolves, and will then gain the Dusk Stone to evolve her Misdreavus. After that, she'll return, only to find her Shelgon's now a Salamence. If it's too much evolution, I can take off the Dusk Stone and Salamence parts.)

Sublime
September 16th, 2008, 03:09 PM
(( that should take ALOT of posts IMO. i dont hink you should be like BAM! Evolution! one post, then evolve another poke right after it. put about 5 posts in between each evo. Also, Norm noticed Tama, who hasn't responded to Norm yet xD))

Norm and Dom
Dusty's secret grounds.

Dom lay on his back for a few moments, still catching his breath. It took him a few minutes to get to his feet, though he was still shaking quite a bit , and responded to Dusty.

"Im...Doing fine." Dom said. "I've already trained with Teddiursa, Dragonair and Marowak. I'm dreading training with Farfetch'd though, i dont think i can handle Ice, Electricity, and Rock..".

"Oh is that so?" Norm said. "We'll its time to see if your right! Head to the Flying chamber with your Farfetch'd!". "UGH!!" Dom yelled. "I just HAD to say something!" He slumped over to his next training chamber with Farfetch'd at his side.

Every few seconds the climate would change in this chamber. It went from a bitter cold, to a feirce thunderstorm, to a punishing barrage of rocks in just a few seconds. At the end of this chamber, Dom's hair was standing on end and covered in a coat of frost from the Electricity and Ice. The Rock portion left him with many bruises and cuts all over his body. He and Farfetch'd slumped back to the rest of the pokemon.

Only...Two left... Dom thought to himself I'm curious as to what will happen in the Ghost chamber though...

Eucliffe
September 16th, 2008, 03:20 PM
(I know. I would NEVER have one evolve every post/every other post or so. That would be WAY too quick. This is my assumption of how long it'll take:

Krystal's evolution: This post (XD)
Kara's evolution: 3 posts after this one (as Kit will receive it in the second post after running into some guy, then take a while deciding what to do)
Naru's evolution: at least 6 posts (remember, Naru hatched a while back, and since the Pokemon are of a higher level in Snowpoint (but are Ice types, fortunately), it'll take quite a bit to evolve Naru)
Amber's evolution (if allowed): Probably a couple posts, which will be when Kit returns; she'll somehow end up in Celadon and buy it
Gale's evolution (if allowed): Unknown)

-Falste-

Falste watched the battle carefully. At the time, he was pitting Gale against his own Pokemon, particularly Shade.

"Well, not only should I level up Gale, but Shade will level up as well..." he muttered to himself. He wished to return Shade to Karen at a high level, making her hard to defeat.

-Kit-

Kit traveled a bit away from Snowpoint until she came across a strange glacial rock. This must be the rock, she thought to herself. She walked up to it and touched it. It was ice cold.

"Well, Krystal, here it is. Now what?" she asked. Krystal went up to the rock, and like Kit, gave it a small nudge with her snout. The rock started to glow, and then the same colored light hit Krystal. She shone in the white light a bit, and as she did, her form began to change. When the light disappeared from both Krystal and the stone, Krystal had evolved.

"Yeah! Awesome! Now I've got a Glaceon!!!" Kit exclaimed happily. "Well, we should return to Snwpoint now... I need to ask the easiest way to evolve Naru, since, like Aura, she evolves through training..."

Sublime
September 16th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Norm and Dom
Dusty's Secret Grounds

"Hmmmmmm" Norm said, examining Dom's final two pokemon. Haunter seemed to be shaking, which is rather ironic. A Ghost pokemon being afraid. Machop simply sat there, flexing his muscles and kissing them, like a body builder. Dom's Machop was a very vain pokemon, he was proud by his psysical prowess.

"Well then Machop, since you seem so confident, it's your turn!" Norm said to the lucky pokemon. MAchop nodded and walked in a boastful manner to the Fighting chamber. Dom forced himself up, all his muscles were aching.

Dom and Machop walked into the chamber, and in a flash, dozens of Spearows soared down, pecking Dom and Machop. Dom tried his best to fend them off, and Machop just stood there looking at his hand, as if taunting them. After about 5 minutes Machop had enough. He raised up his hands and preformed a Cross Chop, taking out every Spearow in the chamber.

"Woah, good going Machop!" Dom said, patting his pokemon on the head. "Yes, thats some pokemon you have there Dom! Quite a strong fighter!" Norm added in. Machop struck a victory pose and began to glow white. He grew much taller, and much more ripped. When he returned to his newly evolved form, he began punching the air. As if testing out his new body.

"Sweet! A Machoke!" Dom exclaimed. He then headed back with his pokemon, to get ready for the final chamber.

Eucliffe
September 16th, 2008, 03:47 PM
-Falste-

"Well, seems like they're making much progress..." Falste muttered. "And Gale and Shade are doing a good job, too! I wonder how Kit is doing..."

-Kit-

*on the way back to Snowpoint*

Krystal seemed to like the snowy weather that shrouded the current area. Then again, she was officially an Ice type. Aura and Amber didn't seem to mind the weather either, due to the fact that Aura was a Fire type and Amber loved snow.

"Hey, nice Pokemon youse gots!" a voice from behind the group said. Kit turned around. A strange man who somewhat resembled a hobo appeared as if out of nowhere. He sort of walked in a weird manner.

"Um... What's it to you?" Kit asked, her voice full of uncertainty.

"I gots a special offer for youse," the man replied.

"Oh? What sort of offer?"

"Hows about youse take this Dusk Stone offa my hands? In return, youse gives me an item, like a Potion."

"Um..."

Sublime
September 16th, 2008, 03:55 PM
((haha, i love the voice you gave the bum.))

Norm and Dom
Dusty's Secret Ground.

"Well, i beleive you know whos next!" Norm said. Dom walked over to Haunter, who was shaking her head no. "Aw, come on. Everybody else did it! You'll be getting so much stronger!! Heck, with this training, you might be even closer to becoming a Gengar!!" Dom said, reassuringly. Haunter gulped and floated over to the chamber.

The two of them sat in the chamber for several moments. It seemed like noting was going on, but psychic waves were being shot at them like crazy. "Well, is anything going to happen?" Dom aksed. As soon as he finished the question, he felt extremely light-headed. He began to get very dizzy, and fell onto his bottom. He grabbed his head and tried to gather himself.

He was starting to feel very sick, but he knew he couldn't leave the chamber. During the process, Haunter became confused and started attacking itself. It sent itself to sleep and began to eat its own dreams. At first it seemed meanacing, and hungry. That was the initial start of the attack. Then it cried out in pain, from having it's dream eaten. It was a rather confusing sight.

After about 15 minutes, Haunter fainted. "Alright! You're done!" Norm yelled. Dom stood up and shook violently. He ran over to a corner and threw up for a few minutes while Norm gave Haunter a Max Revive.

When Dom was finished throwing up he walked over to Norm and aksed. "So, whats next?". "Oh, we're gonna take a stroll, my dear boy." Norm replied.

Eucliffe
September 16th, 2008, 04:12 PM
(Thanks XD)

-Kit-

Strangely enough, the hobo-like guy was offering an item that Kit wanted. She nervously took out a Potion and held it out straight at the guy. This time, he waddled slowly towards her. He snatched the Potion, then handed her the Dusk Stone.

"Thank youse very much," he muttered. He then strutted off.

"Drunk..." Kit muttered.

-Falste-

"Gale! Bite! Shade, Faint Attack!" The two were neck and neck. It seemed like there was no contest whatsoever. Gale and Shade were definitely evenly matched.

"Whew! Break time!" Falste exclaimed. The two rushed over to him. As of the day Gale was borrowed by Falste, he (Gale) had realized Falste made the best PokeFood ever.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna make your favorite!" Falste said. Both Pokemon looked up at him in joy.

Sublime
September 17th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Norm and Dom
en' route to the Hoenn Elite 4

"Where are we going Norm?" Dom asked. "Where going to the Hoenn region. The Elite 4 to be exact." Norm said. "I have buisness to attend to with Steven."

"Ok, works for me!" Dom said. "Do you think I'll be able to get any training in there?" Dom asked. "Only time will tell, my dear boy" Norm said to the eager trainer. Of course, Norm knew of the planned invasion. He saw Rydia leave so abruptly, and knew where she was going.

Norm knew that Rydia was a member of Team Talisman from the moment he saw her, he had an eye for such things. So he secretly stuck a tracker, and recording device on her without her knowing. He gained all the information he needed about Team Talismans next attack, but he wasn't going to let Dom know about it.....Yet.

Eucliffe
September 17th, 2008, 03:00 PM
-Ryder-

Hmm... What's this? Ryder heard a near-silent beeping. She stuck her hand into her left pants pocket and pulled out what seemed to be a tracker.

"Master Flade, we're gonna go to the Sinnoh region instead now, right? After all, it did say so on the letter you just handed me" she said, her voice completely calm. She jotted down a note on a paper and held it up to Flade and Aaron. It said "Someone hid a tracker-slash-recording-device on me. I know I was careless not to notice earlier, but we need to trick these guys, 'k?"

-Kit-

"Kara! Come on out!" The Misdreavus, long awaiting his appearance, smiled as he came out of his PokeBall. "How would you like to become a Mismagius just like Pearl?" Kara smiled happily, showing that he wanted to evolve very much.

"Alright, then. Here ya go." Kit held the Dusk Stone up to Kara for him to touch. He hesitated a bit, as if pondering whether he would really evolve or not, touched the Dusk Stone, and shone in the familiar white light. When the white light faded, the evolution was complete. Another one of Kit's Pokemon had evolved.

"So... Now I need to train Naru..." Kit muttered.

(Ryder/Rydia is smarter than someone her age XD She knows best.)

Sublime
September 17th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Aaron
Team Talisman HQ

Aaron was still awaiting the outcome of Flade's Flareon, when he heard Ryder mention heading to Sinnoh region. He rubbed his brow in an annoyed manner and said "No, you idiot! Were headed to-.." He then noticed the note, he read to himself and quickly thought of something to say, to fill in the sentence he didn't finish.

"We're headed to Johto!" He yelled. "You are so incompitent! Don't you ever listen to Master Flade?!" Aaron was always very good at faking the truth. She is still incompitent though. What kind a buffoon lets sombody slip a tracker in their pocket?!?

-----
Norm and Dom
En' Route to Hoenn Elite 4/ En' Route to Johto Elite 4

Whats this? Norm thought to himself. So there headed to Johto huh? I'm not buying it.. I know, I'll head to Hoenn and let Dom head to Johto.

"Dom, my good man! Change of plans!" Norm said to Dom. "Your going to Johto!"

"Wh-Why?" Dom asked.

"Because i said so." Norm said in a now menacing tone. "I'm heading to Hoenn, you go to the Johto Elite 4 and tell them i sent you"

"O...k then" Dom said. He turned and headed in a different direction, unaware of what might be in store for him.

(whoops, my bad. i meant Hoenn instead of Sinnoh. Norm is going to Hoenn)

Eucliffe
September 17th, 2008, 03:33 PM
-Falste-

Falste listened to the conversation carefully. He didn't believe what he heard.

"I bet you don't trust that girl, do you, Norm?" he angrily said. "She's completely innocent! You can't judge her just by how she acts!!! For all we know, she could be lost!!!" At that point, Gale (who was very close to evolving) and Shade were staring at Falste in surprise. They never heard him so angry before.

-Ryder-

"Yeah, guess it's Johto... Look, I'm much younger than you are, so don't call me incompetent!!!" Son-of-a-gun... Ryder thought angrily.

"Oh, and is it OK if I trade Blobby in for a Porygon, please? I've always wanted one. It would be named Poly, since it's name sounds like 'Polygon'. I know it's childish, but still..."

-Kit-

"Naru! Fire Punch!" Naru closed in on the wild Snover Kit had encountered just after evolving Kara. The Snover, much slower than Naru, took the full brunt of the attack. It fell to the ground, then ran away.

"All right! Way to go Naru!" The Buneary bounded up and down happily. It knew it had done the right thing.

"But... We still have a LOT of training to do if we're to evolve you, 'k?" Naru nodded. She knew of the serious training, but believed she could evolve if she tried hard enough.

Sublime
September 17th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Norm
En' Route to Hoenn Elite 4

"Your right Falste." Norm said to the sage that was with him. "I don't trust her, she's part of Talisman and I know it."

"You head with me to the Hoenn Elite 4, i may need backup there. Lets just hope if they really ARE headed to Johto, that Dom can hold out long enough for us to arrive." Norm said.

Dom may be strong after that training, but he cant handle Team Talisman by himself... Norm thought to himself.

-----
Aaron
TT Secret Grounds.

Aaron looked at Ryder for a moment then said. "I guess your lucky i stole a Porygon from the Game Corner a while back, go into my quarters and retrive it. But, DO NOT touch my belongings! Do you understand?" Aaron said.

It's not like its going to matter anyway, that Porygon is weak beyond repair. Nothing she can do will make it a fighter. The only good thing she has is that blasted Gyrados of hers.

-----
Dom
En' Route to Johto Elite 4

"Stupid Norm....Why could'nt i come too?" Dom mumbled to himself. "Nooo, i have to run errands for this guy! Freakin lazy sage..."

Dom made his way to Johto and arrived in New Bark Town. Hmm, Professor Elm lives here doesn't he? Maybe i should check out what pokemon he has.. Dom thought to himself.

"No, i have to go to the Elite 4" He said aloud.He made his way past Elm's lab and continued to the Elite 4.

Eucliffe
September 17th, 2008, 03:58 PM
-Falste-

"But how? Do you have any proof? Here's my theory: She seems similar to Kit. I bet they're related, and they just don't know it. Now, Kit is a good girl, although she seems a tad... cold... sometimes... But, Rydia seems to have similar qualities, and they even get along. Now, would someone with similar qualities to Kit become evil?" Falste really didn't want the girl to be part of Team Talisman as Norm said, but he did believe she was related to Kit nonetheless.

-Ryder-

"Then, may I have it? You can dispose of Blobby if you wish. I don't care for it anymore... Oh, and even if Poly is weak, I can train him. After all, Hydra's willing to just float around and not battle so my Pokemon can evolve, right Hydra?" Ryder eyed her Gyarados carefully. It seemed to nod as if in agreement. "Besides, I have an Upgrade and a Dubious Disk. Normally, you would have to trade the Pokemon while holding the item to get it to evolve. But I have found another way... Especially with Poly..."

-Kit-

Round after round, Naru took out all the wild Pokemon that Kit ran into. Kit began to notice Naru was getting tired.

"Why don't we stop in the Pokemon Center back in Snowpoint?" she asked Naru.

"Bun!" Naru exclaimed, as if agreeing with her.

(OK, Ryder's way of evolving Poly is simple - put Poly in the machine, insert the Upgrade disc, and evolve it XD Such things aren't available in the game, but this isn't completely based after the game now, is it? If it were, Krystal would've had to battle and gain experience to evolve rather than touching the stone (like May's Eevee did to evolve; I sorta got the idea from that, so excuse me for my uncreativeness), and some legendaries wouldn't be as powerful. In Platinum, Regigigas is level 1, so...)

Sublime
September 17th, 2008, 04:16 PM
(( yea, i planned on evolving Haunter through a Dusk Stone. it makes sense, and its a good substitute for trading. Also, i assume Lopunny will be controling Steven))

"Well i don't know this Kit girl well enough to make assumptions, just come with me to Hoenn, we need to get there before Team Talisman does" Norm said.

Norm beagn walking in the direction of Hoenn, it took them a couple of hours to get there, seeing as Falste traded his Drifblim. But when they arrived they headed to the Champion, Steven.

"Steven, listen here. Team Talisman is possibly going to invade here in the Elite 4." Norm explained. "I don't know what they're trying to accomplish, but me and Falste are going to stay here until they arrive"

-----
Aaron
Team Talisman Secret Grounds

Aaron rubbed his brow again, getting annoyed by Ryder's presence "Yes. You can have it, and i dont want that chunk of uselessness that you call "Blobby". Feed it to your Gyrados or something.." Aaron said.

With any luck, that soon-to-be Porygon-Z will be a good addition to her team....HA! Who am i kidding? Even if she had a Rypherior, she couldn't take out a Pidgey!! He thought to himself, chuckling at Ryders incompitence.

-----
Dom
En' Route to the Elite 4

Dom walked along the Routes to the Elite 4, wondering what Norm could possibly want from them. On the way there he noticed salesman selling peculiar stones.

"'Ey, got any ghost pokamon?" The stranger asked.

"ummm, yea. I've got my Haunter.." Dom said, bringing Haunter out of his ball.

"That's poifect. Give 'er this 'ere stone and she'll evolve into a Gengar." The man said, holding out a Dusk Stone

"Woahhh..." Dom said, looking at Haunter, who was about to grab the stone.

"Ey! Youse got to pay for it!" The man said. "2,500 Poke"

"What?!" Dom said. Well, Haunter sure looks excited about evolving, and i do have leftover money from the Poke-Tourney... "Deal..." Dom said reluctantly.

He handed over the cash and grabbed the stone. "You sure you want to evolve buddy?" Dom asked. Haunter shook its head yes and grabbed the stone. It glew the usual white and grew into a more human-shape pokemon.

"Gengar!" She said proudly. "Awesome!" Dom yelled. "Now, lets get going!"

(Dusty<3)
September 17th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Flade
Training Grounds

Flade simply shook his head at his two supposed best trainers. "my oh my, aren't you just the most selfish two." he stated mocking them. "I'm hoping that in our mission to Hoenn you will realize what you must do to become as great as I or any other Sage. It's sad how you have yet to learn this you two. Especially you, Aaron. I would have thought you, of all people, would know at your age!" he said in a disappointed tone. "Either way, You two wouldn't be able to catch up to even the weakest of Sages. Though, she is already dead from old age." he finished.

(( And yes, I will control Steven. ))

Sublime
September 17th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Aaron
TT Secret Grounds

"Yes master, i apologize" Aaron said. Me? Selfish? Yea right... Aaron thought to himself. If anything, Ryder is the selfish one..But i guess i need to get over my differences with her if i wish to grow stronger..

"Master, should'nt we continue the battle?" Aaron asked. It HAD been awhile since Golem used it's attack, and Flade seemed to be ignoring the battle.

-----
Dom
Elite 4

It took Dom awhile to arrive to his destination, but he made it and made his way to Lance.

"Umm, Lance. Sir? I'm Dom, Norm sent me" Dom said to the Johto champion.

"Oh, yes. He just notified me. Please, sit back and relax. If the time comes, i will let you know when i need your assistance." Lance said.

What is going on?!? Dom thought to himself while he headed into the corner of the room and sat down.

(Dusty<3)
September 17th, 2008, 05:23 PM
(( Sorry, forgot about the battle. ))

Flade
Training Grounds

"Hmm...from the two of you conversing wih one another...I have already decided the winner. Aaron, do you know WHY, I called you selfish? Do you know WHY, you have lost this battle?" he asked quite annoyedly. "Once you ARE able to answer me, THEN, you may join me in the mission. Got that? And don't you think that you are out of the loop either, Ryder." he glared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dusty & Steven
Hoenn Elite Four

"Well Steven, seems like Lance has taken his place. As well as Cynthia and her collegues. We should be well prepared for Flade's attack. With all of the help you will have, I doubt you would need me. So I will take my leave." he said to his only grandson.

"Thanks gramps. We should be fine. Agatha and Lorilei will be helping us when we need them. They retired from the Elite Four quite some time ago, but I haven't been able to beat either of them yet!" he laughed.

Sublime
September 18th, 2008, 06:40 AM
Aaron
TT Secret Grounds

Aaron wasn't suprised by what his boss had said, he knew this was coming. "Yes master" He replied coldly, then headed over to Ryder. He swallowed his pride and said "Hey kid...I mean, Ryder. How about we train together for the next few days?"

At first Aaron couldn't beleive what he was saying, but he made sure not to lose his cool in from of Flade. So he kept up being nice to Ryder.

Who knows? Maybe I can turn this sad excuse of a trainer into something worthwile. Aaron thought hopefully.

Eucliffe
September 18th, 2008, 03:22 PM
-Ryder-

"No way. I don't care what the master's orders are. I ain't gonna fight a wuss like you. Ya think you're all tough, dontcha? Well, listen, a Rattata could knock you to the ground!"

(No, Ryder does not have the power to read minds; she's good at assuming what people are thinking, though...)

-Falste-

"And... Just about... NOW!" Falste cried as Gale shone brightly. Its form changed completely. It was finally a Salamence.

"Now... To fly to Snowpoint. I have something for Kit. But... Wait... You need to learn how to fly, don't you? I can teach you if you want." Gale nodded his head in agreement. He had always wanted to fly like the Dratini he had hung around with.

-Kit-

"Jump Kick! Now!" Naru slammed into a rock. The purpose of this was to make her feet stronger. After all, Buneary were best at kicking and punching, even though they were of the Normal type.

"Yeah! Good going, Naru! Now we can take on some Abomasnow if we find them!" Naru bounded up and down in happiness. She was hoping to evolve sometime soon.

(Dusty<3)
September 18th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Flade
Secret Training Grounds

Flade began to laugh hearing the comments his admins made. "Well from the sounds of things, neither one of you understood me! What I was trying to say was, quit treating your pokemon like crap!" he ordered. "The only reason why I am as powerful as I am, you should be friendly to your pokemon." he said bluntly. "I'm holding off on the mission, until you BOTH learn to bond with the pokemon you have." with that, he walked back to his office.

Sublime
September 18th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Aaron
TT Secret Grounds.

"What?!" Aaron yelled at the little girl. "Why you little!.." He cut himself short. Flade was right, if Aaron wanted to grow stronger, he had to control his childish feelings for Ryder. He clenched a fist and walked away.

He walked to another end of the chamber and sent out his pokemon. He made Espeon fight Umbreon, Graveler fight Charizard, and Honchkrow fight Dusknoir. He sat back and watched his pokemon train with each other and thought to himself.

The one time I try to be nice...ugh. What a brat.. And what Flade said, about being NICE to my pokemon? Hmmm... Aaron thought back to the days before Team Talisman, when he was nice to any and all pokemon. He brushed away those thoughts for now, and watched his pokemon

-----
Dom
Johto Elite 4

Hmm, I wonder what Norm is up to.. Dom thought while he watched some kid with a yellow and black hat, with hair jutting out from the front, fight Lance.

Lance seems pretty pre-occupied. I'm sneeking out of here.. Dom slowly walked past Lance and out the emergency exit. He headed towards the nearest Train Station and bought a ticket to Hoenn.

He was going to pay Norm a visit.

Eucliffe
September 18th, 2008, 03:36 PM
-Ryder-

"Psh. I HAVE bonded with my Pokemon. Well, except Poly, since I just got it. I mean really, Hydra listens to my every order, and she loves me. As for Kiku and Skull... Kiku's been with me before I joined up, and Skull's bonded with me quite well, maybe because of Kiku." Ryder then walked away.

"I know, I know, I shouldn't leave and blah blah blah. But... I have somewhere I need to go. I'll go where you guys are going eventually, but first..." She hopped on Hydra and headed out. Hydra gloriously sparkled as she flew away.

-Kit-

"There! A wild Abomasnow! Those things are rare!" Kit exclaimed, eyeing the large tree-like Pokemon carefully.

"Now, because it's an Ice type, your Fighting moves will be quite effective. Oh, and if they don't work, because it's also a Grass type, your Fire Punch will do four times the damage! Awesome, huh? I know, I know, I should just make you use Fire Punch. But you still need to enhance your kicking skills! Got it?" Naru nodded, a bit confused by Kit's long statement, but because she loved Kit from the beginning (considering her a "mother"), she always agreed with Kit, no matter what was said. If Kit told her to jump off the highest cliff (which Kit never would make her do), Naru would do so.

Sublime
September 18th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Aaron
TT Secret Grounds

Aaron sat and contemplated the thought of being nice to his pokemon. He decided he better listen to Flades orders. So he got up from the chair he was sitting in and walked over to his pokemon. They looked up, and the ones that have known him longer, backed away from instinct. They had always know Aaron as rutheless and unforgiving.

Aaron reached into his pocket and pulled out some pokemon food. He placed a portion in front of each of them and with a small smile said "Eat up!".

The pokemon eyed the food for a few moments and beagn to nibble at it. They looked up at Aaron and smiled. They had never seen this side of Aaron. They liked it.

-----
Dom and Norm
Hoenn Elite 4

Dom arrived at the Elite 4 and headed to the entrance. Several gurads tried to stop him, but he said he was with Norm and Falste and was let in. He past through the 4 trainers before Steven, when he entered Steven thought he was just another challenger.

"Congratulations on making this far young...Hey! Where are you going!?" Steven said. Dom walked right past Steven and headed towards Norm and Falste in the back of the room.

"So, watcha up to?" Dom said, suprising the Sages. "Wha-What are you doing here Dom?!?" Norm asked. "You're supposed to be in Johto!!"

"I wanted to see what was going on here! Lance just had me sitting in a corner..." Dom said to Norm.

"Ugh..." Norm said, rubbing his brow. "Just come sit over here with us." Dom walked over, grinning from his success.

(Dusty<3)
September 18th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Flade
TT HQ - Viridian Forest

Flade decided it was time for he and his pokemon to train on their speed, so he took them to the forest that seperates Viridian City and Pewter City.

They hopped through the trees at a blinding speed. All of his pokemon, including Camerupt, were running at the same pace and speed. Though all of them didn't have the same spped, they used their own techniques to keep the pace. Camerupt using lava as skates, Ninetales using Will-o-wisp using to rocket itself, and Magmortar using it's Psychic attack to make itself glide.

"I hope my team is working hard to bond with their pokemon." he said flying through the trees.

Eucliffe
September 19th, 2008, 04:45 PM
-Rydia-

During the flight, Rydia took note of the places below her.

"Wow, some of these places are totally awesome!!! Now, to reach Steven and talk to him. After all, who'd expect a cute, innocent girl like me would be working for Team Talisman? I only work for them because they took me in. It was better than traveling around an orphan, starving with barely any shelter to protect myself from Mother Nature..." Rydia sighed as she continued to look at the sights below her. Before she had left, she disposed of the transmitter so she could talk on her own free will.

-Kit-

After beating about three Abomasnow, Kit discovered a hidden cavern. She went inside, her heart beating furiously, and discovered there was something inside the cavern.

"Th-that's..." An enormous Abomasnow slept in front of her. If I beat that with Naru, she'll be sure to evolve!!! Kit thought happily to herself. But, if I wake it up... Ooh, not a good thought...

(I'll change from "Ryder" to "Rydia" and so forth from time to time to show who she's going as.)

Sublime
September 20th, 2008, 07:45 AM
Aaron
TT Secret Grounds

Aaron continued being nice to his pokemon. He started by going up to his pokemon and just chatting with them, playing games with them, etc.

But he felt a real sense of happiness and joy when, out of nowhere, his Golem came up and hugged him. He patted Golem on the back and sat there for a few moments...Just thinking..

-----
Norm and Dom
Elite 4

"Ughhhhhh!" Dom groaned. "What are we doing here anyway!?". "If you must know, we are waiting for someone." Norm said to Dom.

"IM SO BORED!" Dom yelled to himself. "Well then, how about this. I'll battle with you. One of my pokemon, versus 3 of yours. Deal?"

"Deal!!" Dom yelled, eager to see what the Sage had to offer.
"Ok, go Snorlax!" Norm yelled. "Now you send out your three" He said.

"Go, Teddiursa, Machoke and Marowak!" Dom yelled, bringing out his three pokemon.

"Wow, im about to battle a sage!" Dom said quietly to himself.

Eucliffe
September 20th, 2008, 07:48 AM
-Rydia-

Rydia landed outside of the building in which Steven was currently in. She recalled her Gyarados, and, to be safe, hid her PokeBalls in a secret compartment in her backpack. She went inside, and advanced towards the area where Steven was. I hope he believes me... she thought to herself.

-Kit-

The giant Abomasnow was still asleep. Getting annoyed, Kit couldn't wait any longer.

"Naru! Fire Punch!" Naru charged at the Abomasnow, only to be knocked back. The Fire Punch did hit, but it only scalded a small area. The Abomasnow scratched that area, then went back to snoring.

"And of COURSE that thing acts like a Snorlax..." Kit muttered.

(No, it's NOT a Snorlax, just a giant Abomasnow XD)