PDA

View Full Version : The Second Coming.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Eucliffe
October 17th, 2008, 07:13 PM
-Rydia-
*Stadium 3*

"Go, Electrode!" Marc shouted. The heavy-looking, but quick ball-shaped Pokemon appeared on the field. Marc's groupies shouted in delight.

"Electrode, Electrode! Its electric attacks will send you on the road!" The fangirls shouted. Annoyed, Rydia gave a look of malice at the girls, quieting them for a second. Then, she turned to Marc.

"Alright then, come on out, Reanna!" The Tyranitar let out a loud growl, startling the Electrode. "Now, use Stone Edge!" Like the Golem from Kit's battle earlier, Reanna stomped on the ground, releasing large, pointed stones that hit the Electrode directly. The Electrode, however, barely flinched, and Rydia seemed surprised.

"Ah, my Electrode is very hardy~ Have fun trying to beat it~" Marc remarked in a sing-song voice.

-Noir-
*Stadium 5*

"C'mon out, my dear Abomasnow!" Chris shouted with enthusiasm. The large abominable snowman let out a huge growl as it came out of its Great Ball.

"Ok, then... Come on out, Blade!" The Absol, finally able to see the light of day, gave one look of scorn at the Abomasnow, then turned away.

"Blade, you can do this..." That's when Noir noticed the hailstones falling from the sky. "Shoot, Snow Warning," Noir said calmly. He noticed it was only in effect on the stadium he was on, not on the other battlers' stadiums. "Sunny Day!" Noir shouted. The hailstones soon melted, and the bright sun took over. Chris laughed.

"Dah~ling, what will that do?" "it" asked. Noir smiled.

"This. Fire Blast, NOW!!!" Blade opened up its mouth, and let out a huge blast of fire. As the fire advanced towards the Abomasnow, it turned into what seemed to be a fiery version of a stick figure. The Abomasnow was hit on the mark, and fell back against the wall.

"That'll teach you to mess with Blade!" Noir exclaimed.

(Dusty<3)
October 17th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Madam

Dammit, it's been two hours, and I haven't taken out a single pokemon. It's now or never. Madam said to herself.

She had been down by three pokemon, she only hade three left, her opponent, six. She was incredibly mad at Dusty for how he told her to go weak. She looked at her Gardevoir standing on the field. It had apparently heard what she had said, for it prepared to lay an attack on it's opponent, who was still the same Jolteon before.

"HAH! You think you can beat me now!? I have defeated THREE of your pokemon, there's no WAY you can beat me now!" shouted Dee Dee to Madam.

Madam smiled coyly. "You'd like to think that wouldn't you? Gardevoir, finis it, use Magical Leaf!" The avante pokemon agreed, and aurara leafs bursted from it's chest and slammed into Jolteon, knocking it out cold. "Yes, I do believe I can" Madam said to the dumbfounded Dee Dee.

"Ergh! Go, PINSIR!" she called in anger. The bug pokemon had large horns with white spikes. "Use X-Scissor!" The pokmon charged after Gardevoir.

"Gardevoir, Teleport, then use Shadow Ball!" called the Madam. Gardevoir vanished away, and returned blasting Pinsir dead in the face with a powerful Shadow Ball. The bug pokemon staggered, dizzy and hurt. It couldn't move. It fell backwards and was too, knocked out in a single blow. This continued for the next four pokemon. One after another, they fought. All of Madam's powerhouses fought gracefully. Cirisla, Gardevoir, and Cherrim, all eventually won the match.

Dee Dee was amazed. She was scared. She was, sad. Madam however, sfelt a sense of dominant strength. She had defeated someone who was stronger than the gym leaders after all. Who wouldn't be happy?

After the match, Madam returned to her pit, and rested her pokemon. Her Corsola sleeping by her side, and she, reading a book. A man stepped next to her. "Next time, don't go easy, at all." he said, and walked away.

Madam sat there for what seemed like five minutes, but was really only a few seconds. "You got it.......Dusy" she muttered.

(( Had to get her moving after lack of posts! ^_^; ))

Sublime
October 17th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Dom

"Heh, time for my prized possesion. Nidoking show ya face!" Thomas yelled out. The gargantuan pokemon appeared and let out a feirce roar.

"Heh, ya scared, punk?" Thomas said in that oh-so-familiar. mocking tone.

"Not really," Dom said throwing a pokeball to the ground. His faitful Machamp appeared, grabing the Nidoking's arms and letting out an even feircer roar directly in its face. "Are you?" Dom finished with a smirk.

Machamp shoved the Nidoking back and awaited orders.

"Nidoking, lets end dis now! Horn Drill!!" Thomas shouted. The horn or Nidokings head spun and spun until it was spinning like a power drill. It charged at Machamp full speed.

"Machamp! Grab its horn with one hand, then Mega Punch with the other 3!" Dom yelled. Machamp obeyed and grabbed the horn, completely stopping Nidoking in his tracks. The Machamp reared back and let out a punch, full force, with each fist.

The Nidoking stumbled back and gasped for air.

<heh, one more turn and this thing is gone!> Dom thought.

Eucliffe
October 17th, 2008, 07:37 PM
-Noir-

The Abomasnow had enough energy to get up from the blast, but then staggered and fell onto the ground, losing consciousness. Chris growled, and in its low, menacing voice, said, "You'll pay for that! Go, Scizor!" The shining, armored Scythe evolution stepped in front of the Absol, as if trying to scare it.

"Scizor, Fury Cutter!" The Scizor closed in on the Absol, ready to strike.

"Blade, Bounce!" The Absol took a quick step foward, then bounded high in the air. The Scizor looked up in surprise, as it didn't expect the Absol to know such a move.

"Now, Blade, spin as you go down! Then use Fire Blast again!!!" The Absol began spinning at such speed the Scizor couldn't tell if it were going to hit it in time or not.

"Scizor! Jump up and use Bug Buzz!" The Scizor bounded towards the spinning fire that was Blade, then let out a piercing sound. The two moves made contact, resulting in a big explosion that sent ashes flying throughout all the stadiums. The Scizor, along with Blade, both fell to the ground. They had both lost consciousness.

"Thank you, Blade," Noir said, recalling his Absol. "You have served me in many tough times." Chris glared at Noir, and recalled its Scizor.

Sublime
October 17th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Dom

"Ok Machamp, lets end this" Dom said. "Cross Crop."

Machamp casually walked over to Nidoking and readied its arms high in the air. It brought them down, full force onto Nidokings deltoids, one of the main pressure points. The Nidoking urked at the pain, then collapsed.

"Erk." Thomas said at the sight. "Well den, lets see how your precious little Machamp dere matches up to my Exeggutor!"

A strange Coconut-Tree like pokemon appeared on the feild. "Hah! Looks more like a beach decoration than a pokemon!" Dom mocked.

"Yea, we lets see how well dis "Beach Ornament" does against your pokemon!" Thomas said. "Psychic!"

The Exeggutor locked eyes with Machamp, and sent psychic waves at him. Machamp stumbled around for a few moments, then fell over.

"Well then..."Dom said to himself, recalling Machamp.

"Lets see how well grass does against fire!" Dom said, throwing down a ball. His Arcanine apeared in a blaze of glory and roared into the sky.

"Heh, Exeggutor will take 'im out too!" Thomas said with a smirk.

"We'll see." Said Dom, also sporting a smirk of his own.

(Dusty<3)
October 18th, 2008, 08:16 AM
Claudia and Renae
Outside of Stadium

"So, that was Dusty's new trick,eh?" Renae asked amusedly. Her Weezing was floating beside her, puffing out purple smog after every breath.

"She seems to be a bit stronger tan we are....that worries me. Well, it's too late for us to enter, but we can still take her out after everything is over. Even if she wins, or loses." said Claudia to Renae.

The two ex-admins were still very angry at Dusty and Flade. They had trained non stop since the day of their arrival. They had battled everyone. They found out that Steven, Agatha, and even Lorilei were helping them. The put an end to Agatha, but couldn't stop Lorilei or Steven. They were too late to enter the Pokemon League Tourney, but they knew they could help out the children. They walked into the stadium together, looking for anyone who would listen to their warnings of Dusty and Flade attacking, but found no one. They gave up for now, and set off into the audience stands. They watched every battle very closely, and observed how each trainer fought.

Eucliffe
October 18th, 2008, 08:33 AM
-Rydia-

It was down to the final Pokemon. Hydra versus Aerodactyl. Two aerial Pokemon in combat. This was Hydra's first time in the battle, as the Aerodactyl had wiped out Skull. The two had both struck each other a few times, but they were still going, bit by bit...

"Alright, Aerodactyl, use Hyber Beam~" Marc musically shouted. The fangirls chimed in.

"Hyper Beam, Hyper Beam! It will send that Gyarados to that stream!" they ecstatically exclaimed. The Aerodactyl looked over at the fangirls, and shot the Hyper Beam at them instead, but only temporarily so they wouldn't get TOO fried. Wow, what a great Aerodactyl, Rydia thought to herself.

"Aerodactyl! My fiancee was in there, you know!!!" Marc yelled, unable to keep a musical line this time. The Aerodactyl glared at him, then fired another Hyper Beam at the Gyarados.

"Protect!" Rydia shouted. The green barrier fended off the Hyper Beam...for now. Hydra looked at Rydia, waiting for her next command.

"Dragon Dance! And then, Aqua Tail!" The Gyarados began its weird movement, sped up behind the Aerodactyl, and before the Aerodactyl could move out of the way, Hydra slammed into it with her tail. The Aerodactyl let out a cry of pain, then fell to the ground, unconscious.

"And so it is done..." Rydia muttered. "Now, there's that boy, Dom, and that other one, Noir. Wonder how they'll fare..." Marc, exasperated, had left the stage without another word. The silenced fangirls left as well...

Sublime
October 18th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Dom

"Exeggutor! Egg Bomb!" Thomas shouted out. Exeggutor bent it's head down and shot eggs out like grenades at Arcanine.

The yellow colored eggs flew at Arcanine at blinding speed, sure to do great damage.

"Arcanine! Take it all out with Overheat!" Dom shouted. Arcanine drew in some energy then howled out, blasting flames out of it's body.

The intense heat made the eggs bust and cause Exeggutor great damage.

"Erg.." Thomas groaned. "Your really becoming an annoyance! Solar Beam!"

Exeggutor took in light for a few moments, then fired a blast at Arcanine.

"Arcanine! Counter it with Flamethrower!" Dom yelled in retaliation. The flames from Arcanine hit the Solar Beam dead on and ripped right through it. The blast hit Exeggutor and knowcked it out cold.

"Hmph. Go, Golduck!" Thomas shouted. The blue, duck like pokemon appeared on the feild.

"Alright. Finish dis here Arcanine! Hydro Pump!" Thomas yelled. Golduck spouted water at intense velocity from it's mouth at Arcanine.

The water came so fast that there was no time to dodge. The water soaked every inch of Arcanine, knocking him out.

"You did good." Dom said simply. "Go, Dragonite! Rain Dance!"

The majestic dragon pokemon appeared on the feild and summoned up a rainstorm. It poured over the two challengers and their pokemon.

"Heh, tanks for da powa-up, idiot!" Thomas laughed.

"Your welcome" Dom said with a small grin. "Thunder."

Dragonite roared into the sky as it commanded a lightning bolt down onto the Golduck. The pokemon took the full brute of the attack, because tunder is unavoidable in the rain.

Golduck shook for a few moments then regained its balance. It was greatly injured, at this point a Bidoof could take it out.

"You lil twerp! You'll pay for doing that to Golduck!" Thomas yelled out in rage.

Dom simply gave a small chuckle at the sight.

-----
Aaron
Outside of Stadium

Aaron had been "tagging along" with Renae and Claudia in their mission against Dusty and Flade. He wanted revenge as much as they did.

He eyed the Madam's battle ever so closely, watching Dusty's new apprentice.

"She looks pretty tough." he said aloud to himself as he watched her take out six pokemon, with only three of her own.

He then turned his attention to Dom's battle, which was in the next arena over.

"That kid looks like he's doing pretty good to.."

Eucliffe
October 18th, 2008, 09:01 AM
-Noir-

"Time for my next Pokemon, cutiepie," Chris merrily squealed. "Go, Honchkrow!" The bird strutted about, as if trying to attract a female Pidgeot or something.

"OK... Miles, c'mon out!" The Garchomp let out a roar of fury as it entered the field. The Honchkrow looked up at it, then turned its back. Well, isn't it cold? Noir sarcastically thought.

"Honchkrow, pwn it with Shadow Ball!" Chris said in its menacing voice. The Honchkrow lifted its left wing, and as if by magic, a large black ball appeared, heading straight for Miles.

"Miles, dodge, and use Dragon Rush!" Noir shouted. However, being somewhat slow, the Shadow Ball hit Miles as he ducked out of the way, causing him to fall. The Grachomp slowly managed to get up, but couldn't move and attack like expected.

"Hmph. I expected more from a Dragon Pokemon," Chris mocked. Then it noticed a small meteor hit the ground right by the Honchkrow. It looked up at the sky, and more meteors, bigger ones, began falling. They all tracked down the Honchkrow, as if they were heat-seekers. The Honchkrow got hit by all of them, and fell on the ground unconscious.

"Well, at least Miles knew best..." Noir muttered. Chris snarled at him.

(Dusty<3)
October 18th, 2008, 09:03 AM
-Noir-

"Time for my next Pokemon, cutiepie," Chris merrily squealed. "Go, Honchkrow!" The bird strutted about, as if trying to attract a female Pidgeot or something.

"OK... Miles, c'mon out!" The Garchomp let out a roar of fury as it entered the field. The Honchkrow looked up at it, then turned its back. Well, isn't it cold? Noir sarcastically thought.

"Honchkrow, pwn it with Shadow Ball!" Chris said in its menacing voice. The Honchkrow lifted its left wing, and as if by magic, a large black ball appeared, heading straight for Miles.

"Miles, dodge, and use Dragon Rush!" Noir shouted. However, being somewhat slow, the Shadow Ball hit Miles as he ducked out of the way, causing him to fall. The Grachomp slowly managed to get up, but couldn't move and attack like expected.

"Hmph. I expected more from a Dragon Pokemon," Chris mocked. Then it noticed a small meteor hit the ground right by the Honchkrow. It looked up at the sky, and more meteors, bigger ones, began falling. They all tracked down the Honchkrow, as if they were heat-seekers. The Honchkrow got hit by all of them, and fell on the ground unconscious.

"Well, at least Miles knew best..." Noir muttered. Chris snarled at him.
(( Youre thinking of the special move: Draco Meteor, not the physical attack Dragon Rush, which is like a punch. ))

Eucliffe
October 18th, 2008, 09:04 AM
(I know. Miles WAS gonna use Dragon Rush, but after getting knocked down, even without orders, Miles used Draco Meteor instead. I'm not stupid about these things XD)

(Dusty<3)
October 18th, 2008, 09:10 AM
(I know. Miles WAS gonna use Dragon Rush, but after getting knocked down, even without orders, Miles used Draco Meteor instead. I'm not stupid about these things XD)
(( I never said you were! Dx Damn! Next time explain it a little more ok? ))

Eucliffe
October 18th, 2008, 09:11 AM
(Sorry XD But remember, Pika is a very avid Pokemon player (and payer, too!), and would not make such simple mistakes such as confusing Physical Attacks with Special Attacks XD)

Sublime
October 18th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Dom

"Lets finish this right, Dragonite" Dom said with a chuckle. "Twister AND Thunder."

With another roar to the heavens, Dargonite summoned up a twister that ravaged the feild; which was headed straight for Golduck.

The twister picked up the helpless pokemon and spun him around in the swirling vortex.

As the pokemon suffered damage for the twister, Thunder strikes were sent into the vortex; causing even more damage.

In the aftermath, Golduck was slammed to the ground violently; obviously knocked unconcious.

"DAMNIT!" Thomas yelled in an outrage. "I WILL NOT LOSE TO YOU!!" He chunked a pokeball to the ground, sending out a firey dog looking pokemon.

"Flareon! Sunny Day, then Flamethrower!" Thomas yelled out. The pokemon's first attack cleard the stormy weather, then was followed up by an overpowered Flamethrower.

Dragonite took the attack and simply brushed it off, unscathed.

"Remember earlier, I told you never to send your strongest out first?" Dom said, lecturing Thomas. "Well, now you know why. Hyper Beam."

Dragonite swooped over to Flareon and grabbed him. He positioned Flareon right in front of his face and launched a Hyper Beam at point-blank range. After that attack was over, he followed it p with an, un-commanded, Seismic Toss.

He flew into the air and chunked the pokemon down as hard as he could, giving it basically the same punishment the Golduck had suffered.

Thomas recalled the pokemon and let out another scream of rage.

"Oh come on, you can at least lose with some dignity left" Dom joked.

Eucliffe
October 18th, 2008, 09:20 AM
"GARCHOMP, COME OUT NOW." Chris's voice was even more deeper and menacing than before. The Garchomp had been dressed up, so it looked all pretty.

"You really shouldn't dress your Pokemon like that for battle," Noir flustered. An "anime sweat mark" appeared on the back of his hair, and it grew bigger after realizing Miles had fallen for it. Urgh... Just great... Noir thought.

"Garchomp, dearie, finish your fanboy with a lovely Dragon Rush Attack, OK?" The Garchomp charged at Miles, knocking him back onto Noir. It crushed Noir a bit, but seeing how Noir had been through much more before, he was OK.

"C-come on back, Mmmmmiles..." Noir stuttered, quickly recalling his Pokemon. "And now, come on out, Rage..." The Steelix snapped its jaws at the Garchomp. Noir knew Rage was weak against the Garchomp's type, but he had a plan...

Sublime
October 18th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Dom

"You limey punk! You'll pay for dis! Go, Pidgeot!" Thomas called out.

The flying pokemon appeared on the feild and flew up into the air.

"Do we really have to make it this easy?" Dom said. He shrugged and called out his attack. "Ice Beam!"

Dragonite charged up a bright blue beam and fired it in the direction of the bird.

"Dodge! Then Mirrior Move!" Thomas said with a hint of pleasure in his voice.

"What?! NO! Dragonite, dodge it!" Dom yelled in a desperate struggle. But it was to late, the Pidgeot landed a direct Ice Beam on Dragonite, knocking him out cold.

"Well then," Dom said, recalling Dragonite. "Lets finish this with Gengar!"

Dom's trusty Gengar appeared on the feild, ready to take whatever came to him.

Eucliffe
October 18th, 2008, 09:41 AM
-Noir-

Chris was calm again. "Garchomp, Earthquake." The ground began shaking heavily. The Steelix twisted around in fear. Rage fell to the ground, but quickly coiled back up. The Garchomp walked over to it, as if planning her next attack.

"Rage, you're in the right position. Ice Fang." Noir smiled a semi-twisted smile. The Steelix's breath turned ice-cold, and it aimed straight for the Garchomp, biting down on it with such strenth the Garchomp almost broke in half. It lost consciousness.

"EYAH! My precious Chompy!!!" Chris cried out in rage. It returned the Garchomp to its PokeBall, and without another word, sent out an East Sea Gastrodon.

"Well, I knew it wouldn't last long for you..." Noir muttered.

"Gastrodon, sweetie, Earthquake, and then Water Pulse." The Gastrodon slammed onto the ground, knocking Rage down again, and quickly let out a pulsing stream of water, hitting the fallen Steelix. The Steelix opened its eyes just to see the Gastrodon right next to it in case it hadn't gone down yet, then feigned its loss.

"Rage is unable to continue battling. I don't think he would be able to take it anymore..." Noir shook his head and recalled the Steelix.

Sublime
October 18th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Dom

"Gengar! Take ANY and EVERY attack that Pidgeot throws at you!" dom called out. Gengar looked at Dom in confusion, then realized the plan.

"HAH! You wanna lose boy? oh well, fine for me! Pidgeot, give it every one of your attacks!" Thomas commanded.

This sequence of attacks lasted about five minutes, due to most of pidgeot's attacks not affecting Gengar. Then when it was about to use Twister, Dom called out an attack of his own.

"Gengar! Destiny Bond!"

Gengar's eyes began to glow purple, as did Pidgeot.

"Wha?! NO! Pidgeot! Don't attack!" Thomas yelled out. But it was to late. The twister hit Gengar dead on, knocking him unconsious.

Then Pidgeot froze in place, glew a bright purple, and fainted himself.

"NO! DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!" Thomas yelled, storming off the stage.

Dom recalled his Gengar, bowed to the crowd and walked off stage back to the Pit.

Eucliffe
October 18th, 2008, 09:57 AM
(OK, to be nice to Army, I'm ending the battle here and now.)

-Noir-

"Rose, come on out and use Leaf Blade!"

"No! My precious Gastrodon!" That last portion was a bit of a blur, but only because it could be. Only one Pokemon remained in Chris's party.

"Come on out, Pachirisu honey!" The Pachirisu danced about, laughing at the Leafeon. It then dashed up to it and gave it a sweet kiss. The Leafeon soon began dancing around with a dizzy feeling.

"Sweet Kiss. Followed up by Gunk Shot!" The Pachirisu spat up a toxic blob, and blasted it at the Leafeon, automatically KO'ing it.

"Damn... Return, Rose. And come on out, Sofia!" The gorgeous, graceful Milotic came out and glared at the Pachirisu.

"Seed Bomb, Pachirisu." The Pachirisu spat up something else, a large seed this time, and fired it at the Milotic. The seed exploded, and the Milotic was shot back. She barely was able to get up.

"Sofia... You know what to do..." A ring of bubbles surrounded Sofia, and immediately her wounds vanished. She let out a graceful cry and slammed into the Pachirisu with such force that it lost consciousness.

"DAMN YOU! Why would you do such a thing, dah~ling? YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!" Chris was going out of control.

"Aqua Ring and then Giga Impact. That's what you get for having a split personality." Upon saying that, Noir left the stage.

Yrie
October 18th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Weslyn
Arena #2

“Skar!” Skarmory screeched, flapping its wings as it stared menacingly at the Glalie, who stared just as menacingly back. Jason smirked confidently, and Weslyn waited for him to make his first move.

“Glalie, use Ice Beam!” Jason shouted. The horn-like protrusions on Glalie’s head glowed for a brief moment as a blue white ball began to form between them. The sphere grew in side until is released multiple, though smaller, blue white beams.

“Skarmory, dodge in between them and use steel wing!” Weslyn commanded, just as Skarmory was hit by a beam.

A thin frost coated its wings, though as it had previously swerved to one side, it avoided the majority of the attack. Skarmory beat its wings downward as it attempted to recover its balance, and once it had, it seemed to be nothing more than a silver-grey blur diving towards Glalie. The blur began to glow and there was a flash of silver as Skarmory struck Glalie with steel hard wings before pulling out of its dive. Glalie flew backwards, momentarily stunned by the blow, though it didn’t last long, and soon it had recovered enough to launch a blizzard attack. Skarmory couldn’t have avoided the attack even if it tried, and was frozen solid. Then Glalie used the dreaded move, Giga Impact. Yellow lines of energy surrounded it as it became encased in a pinkish glow, moving towards Skarmory, with no hope of Skarmory dodging.

However, as Skarmory had become encased in a block of ice, Giga Impact did nothing but break the ice and set Skarmory free, stopping it from taking constant damage from the cold. Skarmory lifted off into the air and let out a triumphant cry, Glalie would be unable to move for a moment.

“Skarmory, use Swift, then follow up with Steel Wing!” Weslyn said, using the trusted combo that had won them many battles, with the opponent still recovering from the Swift Attack, it would prove difficult for them to dodge Steel Wing. And if they managed to dodge the following attack, they would still have been weakened by Swift. Skarmory flapped its wings, releasing a flurry of yellow stars towards Glalie, and dived downwards, its wings glowing a bright silver. The Swift attack hit Glalie first, and it was thrown backwards, as it floated back into the air again, Skarmory scored a direct hit with Steel Wing. At first, the Glalie lay still, but then got up once more, using a final ice beam on Skarmory, it made contact and Skarmory seized up as its wings were frozen and became stiff, rendering it unable to fly until the frosty coating melted. It plummeted towards the ground as Glalie also hit the ground, unconscious. As Skarmory hit the ground with a crash and a screech, Weslyn and Jason both gaped at what had just happened.

“Both Pokemon are unable to battle!” The ref declared, “trainers, choose your second Pokemon!”

Sublime
October 18th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Dom
Trainers Pit

Dom sat in the crude, plastic chair while his pokemon were healed. The monitor in the middle of the wall flipped to show a different battle every now and again.

Dom noticed the Madam was also done with her battle, and waiting in the Pit again. Dom approached her and greeted her.

"Hey, remember me?" Dom asked. "How was your battle?"

While Dom waited for an answer he turned his attention to the screen. Right now it was focused on a battle with a Glalie and Skarmory. Both pokemon ended up KO'ing each other.

The screen then turned to a score-board like screen and showed both trainers. The Skarmory and Glalie both faded out, to show they had been KO'ed.

So their names are Weslyn and Jason. Hmm, looks like a good battle so far..

Eucliffe
October 18th, 2008, 02:18 PM
-Rydia-
*Trainer's Pit*

Rydia walked over to Dom, wondering what he was hoping for in the next rounds. Hopefully, I'll be able to hold my own a bit longer... Rydia thought. She glanced at the one PokeBall, containing the Arcanine. She had sent it out right before Hydra.

"I wonder if 'Master' Flade saw this..." Rydia muttered angrily.

-Noir-
*Trainer's Pit*

After the long battle, Noir retrieved his laptop from the front desk and started looking up info. on the other trainers again.

"Well, apparently the one battling at the moment has badges from the same region as me. Perhaps I'll face her..." He then felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around, and a Chansey was smiling right in face. Noir was confused for a second, then out of the corner of his eye noticed the Chansey was holding a note. The Chansey held up the note for Noir, and he opened it.

"Noir,

It has come to my attention that you have felt quite a few strange things happen to you, correct? I have sent this Chansey to you to tell you I need to speak to you outside the Trainer's Pit. Come as soon as you can.

Sincerely,
Unknown"

Noir reread the letter a couple of times, then turned to the Chansey.

"If you can, tell your master I'll be out as soon as this match is over." The Chansey nodded, and scurried away.

(Dusty<3)
October 18th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Madam
Trainer's Pit

Madam merely glanced at Dom giving him a nod signaling a good outcome of her battle. She stood up curtsied to both Dom and Rydia, and then walked outside of the pit, and into the lobby. She gave her pokemon to one of the nurses, sat on a bench, and waited.

It seems as though I'm not alone after all. I saw those troublesome girls earlier this morning. I can't believe they followed us all the way here. If they know I can defeat them, why follow? she thought to herself angrily.

She got back up when the nurse called for her. She walked over, got her pokemon, and walked outside to go and grab a snackk from a vendor.

She looked around, and saw the two ex-admins, Claudia and Renae, walking around buying pokedolls from souvenier sellers. She swiftly walked back in the stadium, and ended up back where Dom and Rydia were talking.

Damn, guess I need better direction! she said to herself sadly.

Eucliffe
October 18th, 2008, 02:47 PM
-Rydia-
*Trainer's Pit*

These was something quite strange about the Madam, but Rydia could not quite put her finger on it. For some reason, she seems connected to Flade and Dusty. I could be wrong, but that's just the feeling I get... Unsure, Rydia took one last glance at the Madam.

"Guess I'll find out eventually..." Rydia muttered.

-Kit-
*Room 666*

After retrieving her Pokemon from the Center, Kit had gone to her room to watch the battles. She saw four of the trainers (most she knew, in fact) advance on to the next round, and another trainer who looked like they'd be tough to beat. Her Typhlosion was laying on the bed, while the Glaceon cuddled up next to her. Amber was off sticking the pointy part of her tail into an electric socket to gain some more electro-power.

Sublime
October 18th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Dom

As the Madam left, Dom turned to Rydia.

"Hey!" He said enthusiastically. "How was your battle? Mine was epic, to say the least."

"SANTINO!" A voice called from the other end of the pit. It was Thomas, who looked rather peeved. "Don't tink dis is ova! I'll get you back one day fo makin me lose dis!"

And with that, Thomas stormed out of the pit.

"O....k then?" Dom said in a quizzical tone.

-----
Aaron
Arena lounge

Aaron decided to take a break from following Claudia and Renae. He walked over to a mini-bar that was in the lounge and ordered a beer. He sat back and sipped the froth from the top of the cup.

He could see the Trainer's Pit from here. He saw Dom and Rydia talking, as well as the Madam hurrying back over in their general direction.

"Heh, musta saw Claudia and Renae" Aaron said with a chuckle as he sipped his beer.

Eucliffe
October 18th, 2008, 02:59 PM
-Rydia-
*Trainer's Pit*

"Wow, your opponent holds a grudge against you too?" Rydia asked. She pulled out a letter from her pocket and read it.

"You'll pay for beating me! Because of you, my fiancee broke up with me, and most of my fangirls left! You're gonna pay HARD!"

Rydia sighed. "Hey, I think they only left him because his own Aerodactyl blasted them with its Hyper Beam. After all, they WERE annoying..." She thought about Dom's original question for a second, then added, "But my battle was epic overall. Hydra managed to help me win in the end." She smiled, and looked back to where the Madam was earlier. She thought she saw Aaron, but couldn't be too sure. She knew she had seen Claudia and Renae earlier at the stadium, and had noticed how they seemed to be looking at the Madam. That was where Rydia first had her suspicions. It is quite possible "Madam" is affiliated with Flade or Dusty, especially since THOSE two were looking at her... Rydia thought.

Sublime
October 18th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Dom

Dom peered over at the note and chuckled a bit. "Haha, now THAT'S interesting! An Aerodactyl Hyper Beaming it's own trainers cheerleaders. " Dom chuckled a bit more, then let out a small sigh.

Now that all this fun and games are over, the real battles are gonna start. And I am PUMPED to face my opponent in the second round! He thought with a grin.

Then out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Aaron.

"Hey, it's that Team Talisman guy!" Dom said aloud. "I wonder what happened to them since Flade and Dusty joined forces.."

Dom never figured out that Rydia was part of Team Talisman, so he had no clue he was talking to an ex-admin.

Eucliffe
October 18th, 2008, 03:11 PM
-Rydia-
*Trainer's Pit*

"Team Talisman disbanded. Especially after finding out 'Master' Flade betrayed them..." Rydia smiled for a second. "'Course, I betrayed Flade in the Evergrande Everyblast, so..." She looked to Dom.

"I went by Ryder when I was in Team Talisman. They took care of me and gave me my Pokemon. Except for Reanna, Kay, Shiruva, and Flade..." She sighed for a second. "I named my Growlithe that (he's an Arcanine now) before I found out he betrayed us. Kay was given to me by Glacia, and Reanna and Shiruva I caught. Actually, Steven gave me a Master Ball to catch Shiruva in, so I'm very blessed to have it by my side..." Rydia turned towards the wall.

"Hopefully, the other ex-members of Team Talisman aren't too bent on revenge. If they saw Flade's power..." Rydia stopped after that. Her eyes were blank like they had been earlier in Lavender Town.

Sublime
October 18th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Dom

"You were part of Team Talisman?" Dom asked the young girl. "I guess that explains you being there every time Flade showed up.."

Dom recalled back to the Everyblast and the Lavender Town incident ((there should be a name for that one too!)). He got quiet for a moment then decided to break the awkward silence.

"So...you pumped for your next battle?" Dom said quickly, trying to get off the subject of the past incidents.

-----
Aaron
Arena Lounge

Aaron finished the last sip of his beer and chunked it in the nearest trash can. He took a little stroll across the lounge area, wich was like a mall of sorts. It had many gift-shops and food stands everywhere.

There was a big set of TV's all stacked up in one big square near the middle of the Lounge. It was showing replays of all the abttles that had already ended. Aaron stayed for a few moments to watch a couple battles.

He caught glimpses of Dom and Rydia's; but he was mainly watching the Madam's. He was observing her style. Taking mental notes for when the time came to battle her himself..

Eucliffe
October 18th, 2008, 03:26 PM
("Lavender Town Slump" XD Don't blame me for the cruddy name ><' You asked for it.)

-Rydia-

"I am, but..." Rydia muttered. "I hope my next opponent isn't that shiny breeder..." She motioned towards a woman, and shivered. "I heard she walloped her opponent with just using two of her Pokemon. Either her opponent was REALLY weak, or she is REALLY powerful. I'll need to watch out for her..." Rydia then turned to the screen to look at Weslyn's battle.

"Well, after her battle, hopefully the next round will begin. I've heard rumors about new restrictions... I hope they aren't too tough..." She then shuddered at the thought of being disqualified, and the blank look appeared again.

Yrie
October 18th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Weslyn
Arena #2

“Go, Floatzel!” Weslyn cried, sending out a weasel-like Pokemon about one and a half feet shorter than herself. It opened its jaws, revealing sharp teeth. From the other side of the arena, she could see Jason smile.

“Go, Meganium!” He called, sending out a tall green Herb Pokemon. So now he’s the one playing by weaknesses, Weslyn thought to herself, though he forgot that Floatzel is capable of using ice-type moves. I think I’ve got this one covered.

“Floatzel, use Ice Beam!” She said to her Pokemon, who opened its jaws as a blue white ball appeared between its upper and lower jaw. It grew steadily in size, gaining in power, until it released the beam towards Meganium. Weslyn could see the large Pokemon scramble awkwardly in an attempt to avoid the attack, but its attempts were futile. Being a large Pokemon made it an easy target, and it was frozen by the blue white beam that hit it. Across the arena, Jason gritted his teeth and narrowed his eyes in concentration.

“Thank goodness for Floatzel’s ability to learn ice-type moves gave it the upper hand in battle, unless one of Meganium’s grass moves made contact. But it would be much easier to hit Meganium than to hit Floatzel, as Floatzel’s speed far overshadowed Meganium’s.

“Meganium, solarbeam!” Jason called, Meganium broke the ice with a vicious twist and stood still as it gathered sunlight. This isn’t good, if that solarbeam hits Floatzel, it could be all over. I’ve got to KO it before it can use the attack, it can’t move right now while it gathers sunlight. Or else it has to abort the attack.

“Floatzel, ice beam again!” She cried firmly to her Pokemon, which charged the attack for a moment before releasing a blue white beam towards the opponent. Meganium seemed reluctant to abort the attack, and Jason was opening his mouth to give instruction when the attack hit Meganium.

“Meganium!” It cried as it was thrown backwards by the force of the attack, and it struggled laboriously to its feet after landing on the arena floor.

“Okay, Floatzel, let’s end this, use Quick Attack then Ice Fang!” Floatzel moved forward at astonishing speed, its fangs glowing white, but then Meganium used a Razor Leaf attack, and Floatzel swerved to the right, becoming an easy target.

“Petal Dance!” Jason called, as Meganium scattered glowing petals towards Floatzel. Floatzel constantly was pummeled by this shower of seemingly magical petals, and as it stood firm and gritted its teeth, Weslyn could see its strength giving away slowly. Finally, Floatzel jumped upwards, avoiding the rest of the attack, though Meganium just directed the petals to where Floatzel was. Then, suddenly, it was over, and Meganium was standing dazedly, looking somewhat flustered. It’s confused from the attack! Weslyn thought, remembering Petal Dance’s recoil, but Floatzel would have to finish this quickly, it didn’t seem to be able to hold on much longer. Floatzel used Ice Fang without instruction, and Meganium fell to the ground, unconscious, but with a ghost of a dazed smile on its face. Jason said something that Weslyn couldn’t comprehend, the distance between them was too great, and returned his Meganium

Ooc:// Sorry, its kinda long

Eucliffe
October 18th, 2008, 06:15 PM
(Heck, make it as long as possible XD The shorter posts it takes for the battle to finish, the better XD)

Yrie
October 19th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Weslyn
Arena#2

"Go! Gastrodon!" Jason shouted, sending out a blue and green slug like pokemon. Weslyn didn't know what to think, but she found out soon enough.

"Gastrodon! Toxic!"

Due to Floatzel's condition, it couldn't dodge easily, and managed to get hit by the attack. Weslyn reacted quickly, she couldn't heal Floatzel's status condition, but she could deal a bit of damage still.

"Floatzel, crunch!"

Floatzel dashed forward quickly and landed one attack before the poison sapped the last of its health and it fell to the ground, unconscious. Gastrodon, however, didn't seemed to have been harmed. Now just wait, I bet he wasn't expecting Floatzel to give so easily, bad thing, but here's the good thing. I can defeat Gastrodon easy with Torterra. This match between Gastrodon and Torterra is already over, or I hope so, at least.

"Go, Torterra!"

Sublime
October 19th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Dom
Trainers Pit

Dom looked over at the trainer who Rydia pointed at. "Eh, she doesn't look TOO bad.." Dom said.

"Like, OH MY GOD!" A voice shouted from nowhere. It was a teenager, about Dom's age with semi-short brown hair and glistening jewelry.

She ran over to Dom and embraced him in a big hug.

"Uhh, do I know you?" Dom asked while squeezing out of the hug.

"I'm Glys! Like, DUH! I'm your next opponent!" Glys said with a friendly slap.

"Oh, well pleasure to meet you.." Dom said nervously, extending his hand for a handshake.

Glys slapped his hand like a high-five. "So, I like heard you had a shiny Gengar!! Can I like, see it?" Glys said with a humoungus grin.

"Umm, sure?" Dom said with the still nervous tone. He called out Gengar who glistened on the spot.

"LIKE, OH MY GOD! She's BEAUTIFUL!!! How much do you want for her?" Glys asked hopefully

"Wha..WHAT?!" Dom said in a shocked voice. "My Gengar IS NOT for sale!" He said, recalling Gengar.

"Are you sure...?" Glys said, pulling out a wad of cash. "How does...1,000,000 Poke sound?"

"1,000,000 POKE?!?" Dom said in astonishment. "Haha, your funny. There is no way in HELL i'm parting with Gengar!"

"Well, FINE!" Glys scoffed as she walked away.

"Freakin crazy..." Dom muttered to himself as he watched Glys strut away.

Eucliffe
October 19th, 2008, 03:26 PM
-Rydia-
*Trainer's Pit*

Rydia heard all the commotion that went on with Dom. ANOTHER shiny user? Damn, I can't take it, Rydia thought. Just then, she felt someone slap her arse. She turned around, and wouldn't you know it, a little kid was right there.

"Hah hah! Got your behind!" the boy merrily exclaimed. Rydia wanted to punch him, but she knew that would only mean more trouble.

"Listen, kid..." Rydia started.

"Oh, don't call me kid, ya big sissy! I'm gonna be your next opponent, so ya better watch out!" With that, the kid left. Oh my FREAKIN' god, Rydia thought. Stupid brat. She looked at the shiny breeder, then went onto her laptop. Oh, I see. She'll be going up against Kit. Hopefully, Kit'll be able to beat her...

Yrie
October 19th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Weslyn
Arena #2

Weslyn just barely refrained herself from smirking. Jason and Gastrodon were going down, she just knew it, and the next event proved it. Often, Torterra didn't need instruction to know what to do, and its series of attacks proved it. Gastrodon would have hardly any effect on it, and Torterra knew that the pokemon was vunerable. However, Gastrodon didn't seem to want to back down to the giant pokemon that now stood in front of Weslyn.

"Gastrodon! Ice Beam!" Jason cried triumphantly, as if the outcome of this entire battle had already been decided, and he was on the winning end. Gastrodon opened its mouth as a blue white ball formed, growing in size, then it released it.

Torterra countered by sending a flurry of cresent shaped leaves towards the Ice Beam. The leaves took the place of what should have been Torterra itself, and froze and fell to the ground, glistening with frost. Then the tree on Torterra's back began glowing a mysterious green color.

"Leaf Storm!" Weslyn and Jason said at the same time, Weslyn in triumph, Jason in astonishment. A torrent of leaves rose up and circled, spinning at high speeds, into the air, before they were released towards Gastrodon. Wow, I've never seen a Leaf Storm like that! Weslyn thought, as astonished as Jason was. Up until now, Torterra's Leaf Storm had been somewhat lacking in strength, but today, maybe the pokemon really wanted to win. Either way, the attack was unavoidable. Gastrodon soon disappeared in the storm of leaves, and when the attack ended and the leaves cleared, fading and disappearing, Gastrodon was lying on the ground, knocked out and unable to battle any further.

"Go, Dragonair!" Jason cried, sending out a blue serpentine pokemon. "Blizzard!" His voice was confident, and it seemed to mock her. Weslyn couldn't help tensing up a bit. Blizzard....Torterra's condition was too good for Blizzard to KO it, but the attack could still do some serious damage, unless Torterra could block part of it. Snow and ice began to swirl in the air and Torterra used a Razor Leaf attack to block it, even so, it became coated in a frost, which damaged it more each turn. The ice was super effective on Torterra, and Weslyn thought for a moment. This would be a good time for Torterra to try and recover some of its health.

"Torterra, use Giga Drain!" Glowing green vines lashed forward and wrapped themselves around Dragonair, and she could see energy being transfered to Torterra, as it began to look somewhat stronger. "Now, earthquake!"

It was a difficult attack to dodge, as Dragonair had only just been recently released from Giga Drain, significantly weakened by the attack, and sustained damage as Torterra leaped into the air and crashed down upon the earth, causing it to shake violently. Razor Leaf followed, and Dragonair found itself being pummled by cresent leaves.

"Dragonair, Ice Beam!" That was all it took, Torterra was thrown backwards by the force of the attack and was declared as "unable to battle." Come on, we can still win this! Weslyn thought determinedly, we just need to rework our strategy. Now we'll give him a battle he'll never forget.

"Lucario, your turn!" She called, Lucario stepped forward, its paws brushing the ground lightly as it moved forward, glaring at Dragonair. "Lucario, Dragon Pulse!" Shock waves were released from Lucario, moving in a steady rhythm towards Dragonair, almost unnoticable to an inexperianced pokemon, a rippling in the air. But Dragonair knew it was moving towards it, and it flew upwards, though it was still knocked backwards by the attack, and descended again, having taken quite a bit of damage, as Dragon Pulse was super effective.

(Dusty<3)
October 20th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Madam
Trainer's Pit

Madam had seen Aaron glance at her. She knew what he was up to, but she didn't care. She also saw Rydia glare at her from time to time. Well this will be fun, she thought, I wonder what I'm supposed to do if they all attck....oh well. it's not as if they can take me out.....especially with them on my side.

She walked over to the bar, and ordered a drink. She sat next to Aaron, trying not to make a scene. She began to introduce herself, "Hi, I'm Madam Vrouj, but you may just call me Madam." she said friendily. She took a sip of her drink, and waited for a response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dusty and Flade

"Well, seems as though your 'kid' is doing well." said Flade.

"Well, I expected as much, but I know he will at least make it to the semi-finals.....well...maybe. So long as he doesn't get paired with Mada, he should e fine." Dusty laughed. He walked over to where Flade was standing, right next to the lobby door. "You know they will attack us the moment they see us right?" he said jokingly to Flade.

Flade laughed. "They'll never be able to take us down!"

Eucliffe
October 20th, 2008, 04:55 PM
-Serene-

"You two really think you're that great, huh?" Serene said from behind the two evil sages. "But once I revive Falste in his new form, you'll be in trouble!" Come to think of it, I really didn't ever care about this until now. Still, better make it believable...

"Oh, and are you referring to Dom by any chance? I think he prefers Norm's training now, seeing how you've betrayed them all. And I'll have you know, Flade, that admin. who worked with you named an Arcanine after you, and she's still reluctant to change the name. You happy?" Serene glared at the two, for she thought what they had done was unethical.

-Kit-
*Trainer's Pit*

To see what was up, Kit decided to look around. She noticed the final battle hopefully coming to a close.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," a voice said from behind her. "Is that a SHINY Glaceon? Ohemgee, I MUST have it!!! How much?" The mysterious woman began pulling out her wallet.

"Hey, Krystal's NOT for sale!" Kit exclaimed.

"OH... How much for your Lopunny then?"

"She's not for sale either, so buzz off!" The woman glared at her.

"You better be nicer, little missy. I'm your next opponent, Grace de Fame. So WATCH IT." With that, the woman stormed off, leaving Kit in a pile of confusion.

"Shoot, she seems annoying enough..."

(Dusty<3)
October 20th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Dusty and Flade

"Well dear Serene, if we weren't, you and Norm would have known from before that we weren't dead. And do you honestly believe we fear that Falste is returning? Either if we die or not, we will accomplish what we started, and until you have any idea what it really is, you have no right to judge us as horrible men. But remember, it was I who trained the boy first. I know how he fights, and I know how Norm does as well. Even though I'm no longer in m prime, only in young body, I'm still a lot stronger than he." said Dusty calmly.

Flade slowly stood up. He walked over to where Dusty was, and they walked into the lobby together, with their new masks over their faces, and new clothes for disguise. "Keep this quiet eh?" He said coily.

Eucliffe
October 20th, 2008, 05:08 PM
-Serene-

"You're jerks, ya know?" Serene said coldly. "Hmph. I saw you, Dusty, talk to that one woman. Vrouj, correct? Training a new lackey. Just like you..." Serene really wanted to slap both of them on the cheek, but didn't want to cause any commotion. "You two really do make a good type matchup..." she said quietly. "Bug and Fire - a perfect combo. You've outdone yourselves..."

-Rydia-
*Trainer's Pit*

Afraid of running into that boy again, Rydia continued circling around, in case he might be behind her. That Bidoof cosplayer's gonna get it; he's a real pain in the Arceus, Rydia thought angrily. But looking up his info., he actually did pretty well in this round. I think I can manage it, though... She sighed, and walked towards the screen, eager to see the rest of the final match.

Yrie
October 20th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Weslyn
Arena #2

As soon as Dragonair recovered slightly, it lashed out with its tail, striking Lucario and tossing Lucario into the air, where Dragonair used Twister, tossing Lucario around like a rag doll.

"No..." The word lingered on Weslyn's lips as Lucario was caught in the twister and thrown around helplessly. When it landed and hit the ground, it struggled to its feet. Dragonair, meanwhile, began mocking Lucario, who tensed and bristled. In the background, Jason did a facepalm, apparently that was one of the bad habits of his Dragonair. Dragonair didn't cease to taunt Lucario, in fact, now it seemed to be laughing, as Lucario bristled.

Lucario, who had always responded to insults negatively, responded with a flurry of attacks that was too much for almost anyone to follow. Something like Aura Sphere, then Extremespeed, then Dragon Pulse, and finally, Quick Attack to get in close, and then Force Palm. Weslyn could only guess which attacks they were, as they seemed to have merged into one. Either way, a cloud of dust rose up around Lucario and Dragonair, and cleared slowly, revealing Dragonair knocked out, and Lucario standing imperiously by it.

"Dang it. It always has to go and tease the pokemon its facing. Thanks a bunch though, Dragonair, you were great, you always are." He whispered upon returning his pokemon. "All right, you're in for it now!" He called, "go, Nidoking!"

A gigantic purple pokemon appeared, glaring down at Lucario, who seemed to have suddenly dimished, but stood firm.

"Earthquake!" Nidoking jumped high in the air and landed with tremendous force, causing the earth to shake violently.

"Lucario, into the air and use Zen Headbutt!" She called, thank god for tutors, I was fortunate enough to meet one...though I remember I paid a ton for that move to be taught. She thought, grateful that it had, at last, paid off. Lucario began glowing as it headbutted Nidoking, apparently unharmed by the earthquake, but somewhat unbalanced by the resulting, lighter, tremors. Nidoking slid backwards and regained its ground surprisingly quicky. Dang, this one will be hard to beat. That was Weslyn's only thought.

Eucliffe
October 20th, 2008, 05:26 PM
-Rydia-

Rydia sighed. I hope the match is over soon. They should take their time, but I kinda wanna own that Bidoof cosplayer, Hans, sooner or later... Rydia's cell phone rang. She picked it up.

"Eef you wants to leeve," an annoying, but STRANGELY familiar voice said, "thayn come on down the stayrs in thee Trainer's Peet. Or suffair me wrath..." Rydia immediately hung up. "Hmph. The stairs are off-limits anyway. Bet that kid's trying to get rid of me..."

"You're absolutely right! Damn, you're smart, wench!" that annoying voice said from behind. Rydia swiveled.

"You're really becoming a pain in the Arceus. No, a pain in the Bidoof. Now leave me be, brat," Rydia hissed.

"But you're so frickin' HAWT," Hans responded. Rydia stepped back.

"You're sick!" she shouted at him.

"Aw, don't be that way, bay-bee~ C'mon, I'll be gentle." Rydia had had enough. She immediately bolted to the door and back to her room. That kid is freaking me out. The sooner the battle the better so I can finally be rid of him...

(If any of this is explicit, please let me know XD)

Yrie
October 20th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Weslyn
Arena #2

Weslyn gritted her teeth as Nidoking used Earth Power, unable to dodge, Lucario was hit as the earth beneath it erupted with power. She flew throught the air, her entire body limp, and hit the ground hard, though, by some miracle, got up again, exhausted, but more than unwilling to give up the fight. Zen headbutt followed after Lucario had gotten up, and she could see Nidoking's strength giving, but not as much as Lucario.

"Come on, you can do this!" Weslyn called encouragingly, as Lucario straightened, a malicious glint in her eyes. As Nidoking used Earthquake, she leapt into the air, when Nidoking used Earth Power, Lucario jumped into the air and used Quick Attack forward, therefore avoiding the attack. She wasn't doing any damage, but Weslyn could see Lucario's plan. Tire out the Nidoking. But such a large, strong pokemon like Nidoking wouldn't be easy to tire out. In fact, it proved to be nearly impossible. Nidoking was frustrated, yes, but not quite exhausted yet.

When will this end? Weslyn thought as Lucario dodged another Earthquake, its face almost energetic, as if it didn't want to show any sign of exhaustion. As Weslyn watched, giving encouragement and helping it by calling out attacks and strategies, she noticed a pattern in Lucario's movement that had gone unnoticed previously. With every evasive move, it was getting steadily closer to the Nidoking.

Finally, Lucario attacked once more with Zen Headbutt, as Nidoking used Earth Power. Nidoking flew backwards, its weight doing extra damage as it landed, but as Lucario touched the ground, it erupted again. Lucario was knocked backwards and landed, unconscious. Weslyn returned it silently, though she remembered to whisper quietly to her pokeball after the pokemon was safely inside.

"Thanks so much, Lucario. You're always a valuable asset to the team." She said, congratulating her pokemon on its performance before deciding who to send out next. Luxray....no, Nidoking was part ground, its attacks would be super effective on Luxray. That meant...

"Quilava, let's end this battle!" She called, sending out the second pokemon that she had caught, a long time ago. Nidoking's attacks would still be super effective on Quilava, but Quilava could dodge them more easily.

"Quilava, will-o-wisp!" She called, as Quilava sent a blue-white flame at Nidoking, inflicting a burn upon it. It would be a lasting status condition that would slowly sap its strength. Nidoking, who had already been weakened by Lucario, wouldn't be able to hold up long anymore, but it was going to take as much as it could down with it.

"Earthquake!" The ground shook, and Quilava was caught up in it, taking steady damage until the Earthquake ended, then it got up again, damaged, slightly weakened, but determined to continue fighting.

"Quilava, Swift, then Lava Plume!" Quilava sent a flurry of star shaped rays towards Nidoking, before releasing a wave of flames over the battlefield. Weslyn had to admit, it was beautiful. Nidoking, being a rather heavier and slower pokemon, couldn't dodge the attack, and, combined with Lava Plume, was barely holding on by now. It used another Earth Power, Quilava tried unsuccessfully to avoid it, and then was knocked out by the resulting flamethrower.

"Espeon!" Jason called after returning Nidoking, with the usual words of praise. A purple cat-like pokemon appeared, striding forward gracefully. "Okay, Espeon, use Psychic!" Espeon sent a wave of Psychic energy towards Quilava, who shut its eyes tightly to try and block the waves attacking its mind. Involuntarily, it used Eruption, an inferno of flames and sparks pummled Espeon, who tried helplessly to avoid it. Then Quilava fell to the ground, knocked out by Psychic. Espeon, however, had sustained a severe burn, and she could see Jason biting his lip in uncertainty.

"Luxray, let's go!" She sent out a another cat-like pokemon, after returning Quilava, praising it for its spectacular performance. Meanwhile, Luxray growled and bared its teeth. It was her only hope of winning.

Ooc:// Don't worry, this battle will only last one more post, sorry it took so long to complete.

(Dusty<3)
October 20th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Weslyn
Arena #2

Weslyn gritted her teeth as Nidoking used Earth Power, unable to dodge, Lucario was hit as the earth beneath it erupted with power. She flew throught the air, her entire body limp, and hit the ground hard, though, by some miracle, got up again, exhausted, but more than unwilling to give up the fight. Zen headbutt followed after Lucario had gotten up, and she could see Nidoking's strength giving, but not as much as Lucario.

"Come on, you can do this!" Weslyn called encouragingly, as Lucario straightened, a malicious glint in her eyes. As Nidoking used Earthquake, she leapt into the air, when Nidoking used Earth Power, Lucario jumped into the air and used Quick Attack forward, therefore avoiding the attack. She wasn't doing any damage, but Weslyn could see Lucario's plan. Tire out the Nidoking. But such a large, strong pokemon like Nidoking wouldn't be easy to tire out. In fact, it proved to be nearly impossible. Nidoking was frustrated, yes, but not quite exhausted yet.

When will this end? Weslyn thought as Lucario dodged another Earthquake, its face almost energetic, as if it didn't want to show any sign of exhaustion. As Weslyn watched, giving encouragement and helping it by calling out attacks and strategies, she noticed a pattern in Lucario's movement that had gone unnoticed previously. With every evasive move, it was getting steadily closer to the Nidoking.

Finally, Lucario attacked once more with Zen Headbutt, as Nidoking used Earth Power. Nidoking flew backwards, its weight doing extra damage as it landed, but as Lucario touched the ground, it erupted again. Lucario was knocked backwards and landed, unconscious. Weslyn returned it silently, though she remembered to whisper quietly to her pokeball after the pokemon was safely inside.

"Thanks so much, Lucario. You're always a valuable asset to the team." She said, congratulating her pokemon on its performance before deciding who to send out next. Luxray....no, Nidoking was part ground, its attacks would be super effective on Luxray. That meant...

"Quilava, let's end this battle!" She called, sending out the second pokemon that she had caught, a long time ago. Nidoking's attacks would still be super effective on Quilava, but Quilava could dodge them more easily.

"Quilava, will-o-wisp!" She called, as Quilava sent a blue-white flame at Nidoking, inflicting a burn upon it. It would be a lasting status condition that would slowly sap its strength. Nidoking, who had already been weakened by Lucario, wouldn't be able to hold up long anymore, but it was going to take as much as it could down with it.

"Earthquake!" The ground shook, and Quilava was caught up in it, taking steady damage until the Earthquake ended, then it got up again, damaged, slightly weakened, but determined to continue fighting.

"Quilava, Swift, then Lava Plume!" Quilava sent a flurry of star shaped rays towards Nidoking, before releasing a wave of flames over the battlefield. Weslyn had to admit, it was beautiful. Nidoking, being a rather heavier and slower pokemon, couldn't dodge the attack, and, combined with Lava Plume, was barely holding on by now. It used another Earth Power, Quilava tried unsuccessfully to avoid it, and then was knocked out by the resulting flamethrower.

"Espeon!" Jason called after returning Nidoking, with the usual words of praise. A purple cat-like pokemon appeared, striding forward gracefully. "Okay, Espeon, use Psychic!" Espeon sent a wave of Psychic energy towards Quilava, who shut its eyes tightly to try and block the waves attacking its mind. Involuntarily, it used Eruption, an inferno of flames and sparks pummled Espeon, who tried helplessly to avoid it. Then Quilava fell to the ground, knocked out by Psychic. Espeon, however, had sustained a severe burn, and she could see Jason biting his lip in uncertainty.

"Luxray, let's go!" She sent out a another cat-like pokemon, after returning Quilava, praising it for its spectacular performance. Meanwhile, Luxray growled and bared its teeth. It was her only hope of winning.

Ooc:// Don't worry, this battle will only last one more post, sorry it took so long to complete.
(( No problem at all! xD ))

Eucliffe
October 20th, 2008, 06:12 PM
(Hey, Kit's battle took MUCH longer, I believe XD And Army, you happy I'm doing all these fillers? XD *like he's gonna see this*)

-Noir-
*Trainer's Pit*

Thirsty from the battle, Noir decided to get something to drink. While he was walking over, something hit him from behind. Turning around, Noir saw a Bellsprout on the ground.

"My bad, sonny," a strange man said from the back of the Pokemon. He picked it up. "This here Bellsprout may not look like much, but 'e's been around for a long time, and I dare say 'e's grown quite strong, mmm, yessssss..." The old man seems drunk, Noir decided.

"Anyhoo," the man continued, "name's Edwin. I'll be yer next opponent in this here competition. Better give it yer best." Without another word, the strange man left. Noir immediately looked him up on the laptop.

"Hmm... From the looks of it, he lowers the opponent's guard with his three stage 1 Pokemon, then sends out his most powerful Pokemon afterwards. He didn't give any data until after the first match. Glad I wasn't up against him first..." Noir stopped to sigh for a moment. "Or else I would've been in a heap of trouble..."

Sublime
October 20th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Aaron
Arena Lounge.

Aaron looked over at the woman with a cold expression on his face. "Name's Aaron." He said firmly as he got up from the bench and walked bakc over to the bar.

"Now if you excuse me, I've got nothing better to do than get hammered."

And with that he walked over to the bar, sat down on the comfy barstool and called over a waiter.

"Shot of Whiskey. And keep 'em comin." Aaron said to the bartender. He downed the first couple shots then looked up at one of the screens above the bar. It was showing the remainder of the final battle. Aaron didn't have a particualr taste for competitive battling. So he simply stared into his shot glasses.

Then he felt one of his pokeball's rustle. Magmortar's to be exact. The Magmortar felt the presence of his previous owner.

Damn, what is Flade doing here? Aaron thought to himself, squeezing a shot glass in anger.

Yrie
October 21st, 2008, 11:35 AM
Weslyn
Arena #2

Weslyn knew she could count on Luxray. He had never once been known to back down from a fight until he was sure that he could go on no longer. Luxray help his head high and growled his challenge to the Espeon.

"Espeon, Psychic!"

"Luxray, Light Screen!" A wall of light appeared, blocking about half of the attack. "Now use Crunch!" Luxray ran forward, almost as if he were running on still air, and delivered a powerful crunch attack, causing Espeon to flinch, and allowing Luxray to deliever a second crunch attack.

"Espeon! Hang in there and use Psybeam." A wonderous, multicolored ray of light was fired towards Luxray, landing a direct hit. Luxray cried out and flew backwards, twisting in the air and landing on its feet. "Now use Swift!" Star shaped rays flew towards Luxray, pounding his body and pushing him backwards several feet.

"Luxray!" Luxray cried as it leaped backwards.

"Spark, Luxray!" The Pokemon's body crackled with Electricity as it charged towards Espeon, who stepped awkwardly to the side to dodge it, however, Luxray still caught Espeon's side and Espeon lost its balance, using Confusion involuntarily as its mental power was turned up to a higher level. Weak psychic waves attacked Luxray, who tried to shrug off the attack, though it had to pause for a moment to regain its strength. In that brief moment Espeon had slammed into it with a quick attack. Luxray retailated with bite, and both pokemon jumped backwards away from each other, landing on opposite sides. I think its time for my final move. Weslyn thought.

"Luxray, Giga Impact!" Weslyn cried at the same time Jason ordered his Pokemon to use the same move. Both Pokemon were encased in an orange and pinkish glow as they ran towards each other, gaining in speed, momentum, and power.

Neither Weslyn nor Jason could breathe as the two pokemon collided, the force of the attacks bringing up an enormous cloud of smoke. Both trainers held their breaths, and as the smoke cleared, it revealed two pokemon, both tired, yet determined, standing opposite each other.

"What?" Weslyn and Jason cried in unison, as Luxray and Espeon recovered from their period of not being able to move. Espeon prepared for a Psychic attack as Luxray ran forward, taking advantage of the small distance between them to land a crunch attack. Immediately, the air began sparking.

"Wait, that's not crunch!" Weslyn said out loud, and then realized that Luxray had used Crunch and Discharge in succession. Jolts of electricity were unleashed, striking the battlefield, and the pokemon on the battlefield, that pokemon being Espeon. The air was lit up for a moment before Espeon collapsed onto the ground, unconscious.

"NO!" The cry rang through the stadium as Jason ran forward and picked up his pokemon. Weslyn suddenly felt bad as she watched the trainer pick his pokemon up, ignoring its size and weight. She vowed to find him afterwards and say hello, but for now, the shouts were filling the stadium.

"I...won..." Weslyn said suddenly, shocked by reality. As she left the arena and handed her pokemon over to be healed, she silently thanked each of them for what they had done.

"You guys really were amazing...thanks..." Was all she could get out at the moment, but she swore she would make it up to them.

Eucliffe
October 21st, 2008, 12:36 PM
-Rydia-
*Trainer's Pit*

"I think she probably had the most normal opponent..." Rydia muttered. "And I bet she'll have another normal opponent in the second round..." she sighed. "Lucky... You didn't have to put up with an egotist that had his own fan group, and you won't have to put up with a perverted brat..."

-Noir-
*Outside*

When Noir reached the place Chansey asked him to be, he saw that familiar woman.

"Yes?" he asked the woman politely.

"My name is Serene. I am one of the sages, so my full sage name is Serene, the Toxic Angel. Now, you are a special one. Know why?" Serene smiled slyly.

"You wouldn't know anything about what happened to me at the Spirit Well, do you?" Noir said, his voice full of surprise.

"Well, to tell the truth, I do. And then you had a dream about someone you never knew before, correct?" Noir nodded, and Serene could tell by his expression he was more than just surprised.

"That man is Falste, or Tama as some called him. He was the Ghost sage, before Dusty and Flade tricked everyone in the Evergrande Everyburst. I can never forgive them for that. NOW, since he's dead, he needs a successor. And I think you fit the description." Serene smiled again.

"But why me? I mean, surely you know our real names are similar, but why would I be taking over?"

"I'm not sure. It'll be revealed shortly enough. All I can say is that when the time is right, I'll call you again and have a similar conversation." And with that, Serene (along with Chansey) mysteriously disappeared.

Yrie
October 23rd, 2008, 11:42 AM
"I....won?" Weslyn asked dazedly as she walked up to Jason, having left to find him. "Hey, good match, your pokemon were really strong." Jason grimaced.

"Thanks, but yours were stronger." He said, almost as if it were a struggle to get the words out. Weslyn was sure he didn't mean anything by it, all that work getting here to lose his match, she could sympathize. It would have been devastating for her.

"No, I think I might have won on luck. I thought you had me there with Nidoking and Espeon." She said firmly, holding her hand out.

Jason shook her hand briefly. "Well, thanks for saying so, I guess. I'm staying to watch the rest of the tourney, so I'll wish you luck. See you later." He waved and walked off, possibly to find his pokemon, which, like hers, were being healed. Weslyn waved back, though she knew he couldn't see her, as she was standing behind him, but for some reason it just seemed to be fitting to wave in response.

"I guess I can't call him a bad sport, not like that one kid I battled once." She muttered under her breath, "not that I wanted to be able to call him a bad sport, in the first place, but you know what I mean, right Weslyn?" There she was again, talking to herself, and wondering who her next opponent might be.

Eucliffe
October 23rd, 2008, 01:20 PM
(OK, Jason SO seemed to be the most normal of all the RPers opponents, though Dusty's might've been normal, too XD And I'm posting as Will since he gave me permission, but with a twist 'cause I can. If you don't like it Dusty, I'll edit.)

Will
*Grand Tourney: Day 2 - End*

"And all of the battles have come to a finish!" Will exclaimed. "The winners of all of these are..."

"Hello, battle fans and Pokefans! I'm Serene, and I'll instead announce the winners! The winners are..." Serene began, coming out of nowhere.

"Excuse me, miss, but you'll have to leave," Will said. "Please exit out of one of the following doors." He pointed to all the doors around him, but Serene shook her head.

"ANYWAYS..." she continued. "Going on! Blah blah blah... winners are... blah blah KIT, RYDIA, MADAM, NOIR, DOM, WESLYN, GRACE, GLYS, HANS, and EDMUND!!! Let's all give a big cheer for those who have advanced!!!" The whole crowd went into a cheering frenzy, and Will shook his head.

"Well, um, yes. Thank you...Serene... ANYWAYS, those are the winners, and they will be advancing to the next round. Please note the rules will be a bit more strict than this round, so be prepared for the worst!" With that, he bowed and went off. Serene waved to everyone then followed after him. She then exited through the opposite door, so he wouldn't argue with her.

"Um... Miss..." Noir said, waiting right by the exit. "Why'd you do that?"

"I just wanted to have a little fun, Noir," Serene replied with a smile. "Now, get ready for your next battle."

Sublime
October 23rd, 2008, 05:43 PM
Dom

Dom watched the screen flash to Will, as he made his announcement. Shortly thereafter, he was interrupted by Serene.

"Wow, and I thought Norm was embarrasing!" Dom said with a chuckle.

He began to search around for his opponent. He decided it would be good to stay close to her, so they can get their battle going as soon as their names are called.

He soon found her, pampering her pokemon. Six shinies in all, every last one of them sparkling in a golden aura.

He approached Glys and sat down beside her and waited for her to notice him.

She turned to him the scoffed. "Oh,.. it's you.. I suppose you changed your mind and decided to give me that Gengar?"

"No, I just came to chill with you until our battle starts." Dom said simply.

"Well, thats cool; I guess.." Glys said with a dissapointed sigh.

------
Aaron

By the time Will announced the winners, Aaron had consumed more than his fair share of alcohol. Lets just say he was past drunk.

The bar owner noticed his over-intoxication and ordered him to leave.

"F..fine! I don't..need your cruddy bar anyway!" Aaron said with a slur in his voice.

"But if I'm leavin', I'm leavin' in style! Go, Charizard...!" Aaron said as he slammed a pokeball down. When the pokemon appeared Aaron jumped onto it's back.

"Let's go!" Aaron shouted. They WOULD'VE flown off in a balze of glory, if Aaron hadn't have called out Magmortar by a drunken mistake.

Magmortar simply trotted out of the bar with Aaron on his back. It didn't take Aaron long to realize he called out the wrong pokemon.

"Wha..? When did I catch a Scizor?" Aaron said in the drunken voice. Magmortar simply rolled it's eyes and kept trotting.

Eucliffe
October 23rd, 2008, 05:48 PM
-Rydia-
*Trainer's Pit*

Rydia watched Aaron walk off on Flade's Magmortar. She had also heard what he said before that, too.

"Geez, I hope I don't get involved in drinking," Rydia said with large eyes. "Urgh. Makes me sick watching drunkards, even if they're people I know..." She looked around, hoping Hans wasn't around. He hadn't tried anything funny on her since an hour or so ago.

-Kit-
*Trainer's Pit*

Kit had decided that it would be best to talk to Grace about what would happen. She then noticed Grace at the bar, drinking like there was no tomorrow.

"Great. First, my opponent's short-tempered. Now, this one isn't only a shiny perfectionist, she's a drunk. Why me?" Kit sighed, and decided it wasn't worth it to even try and talk to her at this point. For all I know, she could make off with Krystal during her state... Kit thought.

Sublime
October 27th, 2008, 05:11 PM
((Revival man, to tha rescue!!))

Dom and Glys
Trainers Pit

Dom stared for a few moments at the six shinies before him. They were all so majestic and beautiful. Even the Pinsir seemed to have a more gentle nature with it's purple pattern.

"So...A shiny hunter eh?" Dom said in a quizzical tone. He had never really heard of anyone "Hunting" shinies before.

"Yup!" Gyls said cheerily. "I got my first shiny when I was 5. It was this Ninetales here, but of course she was a Vulpix then." She said stroking the beautiful white pokemon.

"I fell in love with this pokemon the moment I laid eyes on her. Now I've set out to only train the most beautiful shinies I can" She went on, still stroking the Ninetales.

"So how did you come across that amazing Gengar?" Glys asked politely.

Dom paused for a few moments, recalling faint memories of the origional owner of his pokemon.

"It..was my fathers. He was the greatest Ghost Pokemon trainer in all of Lavender Town.. Until he and my mother got killed." He finished in a dark, depressing tone.

"Oh my God.." Glys said sadly, then her head shot up; as if she remembered something. "Wait..Did you say Lavender Town?"

"Yea,...why?" Dom asked in confusion.

"Because I remember my parents talking about that very same attack! They said it had something to do with an evil orginization. Team....Ta....something.." Glys said.

"Team Talisman?!" Dom said in shock.

"Yes, thats them!" Glys said. "Like, how'd you know?!"

"I just know these things..." Dom said simply, looking down to the ground.

LunarMaddness
October 27th, 2008, 07:05 PM
*In Matt's room*

In his room, Matt lounged on the small bed, watching replays of the other tournament battles while his Togekiss lay beside him.
Matt's expression was stoic, analytical even as he examined his competition, noting their battles styles, and pokemon. He could have got charts and lists from the administration, but he found thats seeing the real thing in action provided for more accurate information.
"Might actually be a tournament this time huh Glory?" he commented, nudging the Togekiss lightly in its side, as it was dozing. " The last one we were in hardly qualified. No one could even get through Pan. Disappointing..."
Glory ruffled it's feathers drowzily in it's version of a shrug. "Toge?" It said, looking at Matt quizzically.
Matt chuckled. "Heh, Dont ask me if it'll be any different this time. That first guy, whats his name, didnt exactly put up a fight."He said, turning back to the screen and staring at it for a few seconds."...But there is a good possibility..."
Glory cocked it's head and nudged matt with it's nose. Matt patted it on the head, breaking out of his thoughts. " Dont worry about me. I'm just feeling kinda excited. Come on. Let's take a walk down to the Trainer's pit. I'm getting kind of hungry."
Glory chirruped in agreement as it glided into the air as Matt grabbed his red blazer off a chair, and his portable music player and headphones off a desk before heading out the door.

Before long, Matt And Glory found themselves weaving through the bustling Trainers pit. The other Trainers gave him strange looks as he looked around due to the extremly loud Metal music blaring out of his headphones while his Togekiss did lazy rolls in midair beside him, but Matt neither cared nor paid any attention to them as he tried to find somewhere to get something to eat.

Eucliffe
October 28th, 2008, 04:08 AM
(Oh, awesome. You're definitely good at RPing~)

-Kit-
*Trainer's Pit*

Kit waited for Grace to get away from the drinking table. She growled at the fact that Grace was a drunkard. After all, she didn't want to have to face a drunk opponent. You never knew what could happen with those kinds of people.

"Heya, kiddo," Grace gurbled, approaching Kit. "Yew shure yeh dun wanta gimme yer Glaceon?" Kit shook her head.

"Not in a million years. I'm definitely not giving it to a drunk."

"Drunk? Im nawt drunk. Im jest leik dis sumetims..." Grace was really beginning to slur her words, and Kit sighed.

"I'm leaving now. Later, opponent," Kit answered in a somewhat merry voice, walking away to avoid any trouble.

(Sorry if it was kinda short. I'm at school and all, so...)

Yrie
October 30th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Weslyn
Trainer's Pit

"I wonder who my next opponent will be?" Weslyn asked quietly as she went to retreive her Pokemon.

Upon getting them back, all fully healed, she headed towards the trainer's pit, where she was supposed to wait until her next match. By now all the tension and anxiety had left her system and she was...hyper. Running the rest of the way to the trainer's pit, she tried desperately to stay still.

"Hello there..." A low voice said. She turned quickly, a young man with sleepy, heavily lidded eyes was standing in front of her.

"Umm....hello?" Weslyn responded, feeling a bit unsure of how to respond. Weird looking clothes, she suddenly thought, taking notice of the man's brown bomber jacket, the bright purple shirt visable underneath it, and muddy green trousers.

"1 + 1, yep, those were the good ol' days." He mumbled before wandering off again. She shivered as he turned his back. Creepy...

Ooc:// Okay, this isn't her next opponent, I just thought I'd put someone else in just for fun. Anyways, I'll get her next opponents data up soon.

Eucliffe
November 1st, 2008, 03:55 PM
-Will-
*Announcer's Room*

"OK, everyone!" Will's voice boomed from the many speakers set up in the Trainer's Pit, as well as the ones outside the colosseum, and even the hidden ones in the trainers' rooms. "As you know, tomorrow marks the next round of this tourney! The rules are much difficult, and since I'm a nice guy, I'm giving them to you ahead of time.

"FIRST OFF! The same rules from before still apply. And now, the new rules. For every next battle, I'll call out a random number from one to six. That symbolizes how many Pokemon the people are allowed to send out in total. You can have six Pokemon in your party, you just can't use them all.

"SECOND! No items whatsoever this time. This means no healing items, or even held items. This is a true test to see if your Pokemon can hold their own. If any of these rules are broken, I will come into the middle of the field and disqualify the rule breaker. NOW, I hope that's clear with everyone here!" Pleased that he wasn't interrupted by that strange woman from last time, Will sighed as he signed off. "This will turn out to be an interesting round," he said quietly to himself, exiting the building without another word.

Donnie
November 4th, 2008, 10:34 PM
(I hope no one minds but Jin isn't participating in the Tournament. He doesnt like to battle, just to watch. If theres a problem I'll edit this post.)
>Jin
Drinking a warm and delicous coffee purchased from the one of his favorite coffee shops. Jin thought to himself, Alone at the colorful table decorated with coffee beans and other bright colors surrounding them, Jin thought "I wonder who's gonna win the Tournament." With the last sip of the coffee he stood up, eager to play with his Pokemon. When he got outside he sent all six of his Pokemon. "I saved you guys some snacks!" Jin told his Pokemon. Feeding them some leftover lemon crackers that he had saved so his Pokemon could have some food, he took a moment to rest. "Why do people have to pit their Pokemon against each other to see who is stronger? Whats the point?" He asked himself.

Returning his Pokemon back to their Poke Balls, he returned to the Tournament and noticed all the participants eager for the next round. Of course, Jin just didnt understand why they did it, but if it makes them happy, he was all for it.

Sublime
November 6th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Dom
Trainers Pit/ Arena #2

Dom yet again watched Will enter the arena to give an announcement. He watched the screen pan across him, zooming in on his face frequently. Dom listened to the strict new rules and stood up, turning to Glys.

"Well, you ready?" Dom said, holding his hand out to help her up.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Glys said with a smile, grabbing Dom's hand and hoisting herself up.

The two exited the pit and headed out to Arena #2; which is where their battle was to take place.

Glys waved to the crowed and gave an elegant bow while Dom somewhat saluted the crowd. The two took their spots as the screen behind the arena flashed numbers.

After a few seconds of flashing, the number landed on three. Each contestant was only allowed three Pokemon then.

"Lets get started!" The two accidentally chimed in unison. They stared at each other for a moment, kinda suprised at the unison chant. Glys blushed for a moment and called out her pokemon.

"It's your time to shine, Politoed!" She shouted with a sing-song tone. A light-blue pokemon with a pink swirl on it's stomach appeared with golden sparkles surrounding it.

"Let's make this interesting then. Poliwrath, lets do this!" Dom yelled. The other evolved form of a Poliwhirl appeared and found itself face-to-face with it's alter-evolution.

"Well then, this will be interesting!" Glys said cheerily

"A battle of the Poli's!" The two chimed yet again in unison.

Eucliffe
November 6th, 2008, 04:23 PM
(Um... Will calls out the number, it isn't randomized... ^^')

-Kit-
*Arena #6*

"Well, I'm ready as ever..." Kit muttered, waiting for her shiny breeder opponent to show up. As soon as she did, she heard Will overhead, shouting out a number. At first, neither could make it out, as the crowd was cheering too loud. So, to make sure they got it straight, Will held up two fingers. Only two Pokemon? Doesn't seem like many... Kit thought to herself. Better think this out...

"OK! First off, I'm sending out my Vaporeon!" Grace annouced. Stars shone around the Vaporeon as she appeared peacefully on the battlefield.

"OK, then. Shiny versus shiny. Go, Krystal!" The Glaceon sparkled as she came out, and at once, the two stared each other down. "Eon" versus "Eon". Shiny versus shiny... The crowd was ecstatic. Kit sighed, and waited for Grace's first move...

(Sorry for shortening this. I can't find Hans or Edmund's updated trainer cards, so...)

Sublime
November 6th, 2008, 04:54 PM
(Um... Will calls out the number, it isn't randomized... ^^')

-Kit-
*Arena #6*

"Well, I'm ready as ever..." Kit muttered, waiting for her shiny breeder opponent to show up. As soon as she did, she heard Will overhead, shouting out a number. At first, neither could make it out, as the crowd was cheering too loud. So, to make sure they got it straight, Will held up two fingers. Only two Pokemon? Doesn't seem like many... Kit thought to herself. Better think this out...

"OK! First off, I'm sending out my Vaporeon!" Grace annouced. Stars shone around the Vaporeon as she appeared peacefully on the battlefield.

"OK, then. Shiny versus shiny. Go, Krystal!" The Glaceon sparkled as she came out, and at once, the two stared each other down. "Eon" versus "Eon". Shiny versus shiny... The crowd was ecstatic. Kit sighed, and waited for Grace's first move...

(Sorry for shortening this. I can't find Hans or Edmund's updated trainer cards, so...)

[WHATEVUH! xD]

Dom
Arena #2

Dom quickly thought mentally of what could come in this battle. With only 3 Pokemon for each of them, this could end quickly for either one. Dom decided he had to take no chances, and go full force. But he had to do a little something before that...

"Poliwrath, Mind Reader." Dom calmy uttered. Poliwrath complied and sat down indian stlye and focused on Politoed. He read the very thoughts of the opponents Pokemon and anticipated it's next-turn move. Poliwrath's next attack was a guaranteed hit.

"I don't know what you're up to.." Glys said skeptically. "Bounce, Politoed!"

Politoed scrunched itself up on the groiund and bounded high into the air, not to come down till next turn.

"And now we play the waiting game.." Dom mumbled to himself. He was watching, and waiting for the Politoed's descent.

Yrie
November 19th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Weslyn
Arena #4

"You can't use all six?" Weslyn echoed, along with several other contestants. Well, she'd have to make a very careful decision then, and she still didn't know who her opponent was. Wasn't she supposed to know by now? Wasn't she? It didn't seem to be the case here, though. Her opponent probably didn't know he or she would be facing her either. Weird how this worked, she was thinking to herself, as she strode into the arena, nervously, her feet seeming to echo several times in the quiet....

Before the crowd burst into applause, as they always did before a battle. Their faces were eager with anticipation for the coming battle, as was Weslyn, though she was shifting anxiously from foot to foot, changing her center of balance constantly. She could swear she had never been quite so nervous in her life, though this was the Grand Tourney, and she did desperately want to win this battle and move on. She could just imagine how disappointing it must be to lose. Must not lose now, must not lose now, meanwhile, though, while she was waiting for her opponent, she might as well try to select her few Pokemon. Lucario, she had a feeling, would be a definite, the second....maybe Quilava, not Torterra in this case, too many weaknesses which may or may not make up for Torterra's large amount of power. She had a feeling that Skarmory might not be the right choice in this battle, though then again...and Luxray....well, Luxray did only have one weakness, Ground, though Luxray also happened to know moves that could counted Ground Types....The rest...well, she would have to wait and see how many she would be allowed, wouldn't she?

Eucliffe
November 19th, 2008, 05:55 PM
(Um... The two Pokemon only applies to one of the battles. Will will call out a different number for Weslyn's battle. Hope for the best ^^)

-Will-
*Outskirts*

Noticing some of the other matchups come onto the field, Will decided it was best to call out the next numbers.

"For Weslyn VS *the mystery trainer*, three Pokemon! For Rydia VS Hans, TWO Pokemon! For Noir VS Edmund, THREE Pokemon! Got it? OK!" The microphone turned off, and Will looked down at the trainers and sighed. I hope these guys give it their all... he thought to himself.

-Rydia-
*Arena #9*

"Great... As if *I* want to go against this pervy kid..." Rydia muttered.

"OK, sweetie, ready for my first Pokemon? OK, then, come on out, Bibarel!" The large, annoying Beaver-like Pokemon spat onto the ground. Rydia shuddered. Stupid Raticate wannabe, she thought angrily. She took a PokeBall from her pocket.

"Take the arena, Shiruva!" The large, silvery Metagross pounded the ground, making the Bibarel bounce into the air. You're in for a big surprise, Rydia thought with a small giggle. Hans seemed to sigh.

"C'mon, why the tough Pokemon? You know my Bibarel can't take on such a thing," Hans whined.

"Oh, shush. We're battling to win, remember?" Rydia said in an annoyed tone. I hate this kid, I hate this kid, I HATE THIS KID!!!

-Noir-
*Arena #8*

"So, shall we begin, my boy?" Edmund asked, tipping his hat. Noir let loose a small smile.

"We shall, we shall. Would you be so kind as to send out your first Pokemon, my good sir?" Noir asked in the same tone. Edmund smiled.

"If you wish. Come on out, Murkrow!" The small crow-like Pokemon flew around Edmund's head, and Noir at once thought it to be suspicious. He's got better Pokemon that that, I just know it. Taking out his own PokeBall, he threw it without a sound. The Steelix came onto the ground, twisting and turning as it looked at the Murkrow with great rage (pun NOT intended).

Sublime
November 19th, 2008, 06:45 PM
(Ohmygod. THANK YOU SLYTHER!)

Dom
Arena #2

The Politoed was now in the second fase of it's attack. It was speeding toward the ground at frightening speeds; straight for Poliwrath.

"Now, Poliwrath. Dynamic Punch!" Dom commanded.

As the light blue toad sailed down it recived a vicious punch from Dom's pokemon. The Politoed got to it's feet and tried to shake off the attack; but was hoplessly confused.

"Haha, Dynamic Punch always confuses the enemy!" Dom said with a chuckle.

"Erg..Politoed! Double Slap!" Glys commanded in a sudden rage.

The politoed Doubleslapped alright, but it wasn't the right target. Politoed was slapping itself out of sheer confusion.

After a few minutes a self-slapping the helpless pokemon fainted.

Dom ended this portion of the battle with a hearty laugh that taunted his opponent.

Yrie
November 27th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Ooc: So sorry 'bout that, will edit.

Weslyn
Arena #4

"For Weslyn vs. the Mystery Trainer, 3 Pokemon!" Will called out, though Weslyn barely heard over the cries of the crowd. Three Pokemon, that made selection difficult, she couldn't be wrong on this, if she was, well....that's not exactly the best thing to have happen. Choosing the right Pokemon was absolutely crucial to her success in this battle.

All that remained was for the Mystery Trainer to arrive.

"There he is!" The thought flashed through Weslyn's mind as she spotted a trainer approaching. It was a boy, again, or so she thought. Whoever it was walked with a slightly dragging, shuffling gait, and seemed to be slumped over in an almost dejected way, though whoever it was straightened up upon spotting Weslyn, the opponent.

From a closer distance, Weslyn could see that it was actually a girl. A girl that dressed very much like a boy, with baggier clothing and a baseball cap perched backwards upon her head, and she felt a slight tug at her stomach. The thing was, this trainer looked tough, extremely tough.

Someone like her would likely have...fighting and rock, or maybe ground, type Pokemon. If she was right, then everything would work out fine, thoughs she hardly expected someone to come to the Grand Tourney with a team comprised of only fighting, rock, and ground type Pokemon. She would just have to be careful. Maybe Skarmory would be useful...

Alter Ego
December 1st, 2008, 05:15 AM
Closed on thread owner's request.