PDA

View Full Version : Konnichiwa... Again...

Infamous Amos
August 23rd, 2008, 07:59 PM
It seems that, somehow my account got deleted :(

Anyway, I hope som people remember me.

Guillermo
August 24th, 2008, 02:49 AM
I certainly can't say I do remember you, sorry I only joined a month and a bit ago haha xD

Anyway Welcome back to PC
(I am sure you loved it before, so you will continue to love it this time xD)

I am sure I speak for most people here when I say that I hope you stay longer this time so you can fully enjoy what PC has to offer xD

Re-read the Rules/FAQ as they may have changed since your absence xD

Welcome back, Infamous Amos

Franceschi
August 24th, 2008, 02:54 AM
Konichiwa right back at cha Infamous Amos ^___^ - I do believe I recognise your username if it's any conselation!
And welcome back to PC! It's all better than ever with our new fangled server, set to make Database Errors an utter thing of the past XD

Ach, your account got deleted. Well, don't fret. PC still has the same boards and huge amount of threads for you to post in, so don't worry. Soon your post count will be full to the brim ;D

As *Dark*Master said, you should re-read the FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600)/Com. Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723), just in case they've changed. Well, y'never know! ^^

I hope you have a great re-run of the community and enjoy yourself just as much as before ^w^

PikaMew
August 24th, 2008, 03:20 AM
Konnichiwa! I must say, I'm new here, so I dont know you. But, I do know where my mind is, so that's good enough for me. ^^;

Hiidoran
August 24th, 2008, 11:08 AM
I do remember welcoming you before! One of my comments was something along the lines of, "IRC... that's a strange addiction."

Tell me, what day did you originally join? It may have something to do with the server change... as anything that happened before a certain time on the day PC went down, got deleted. That includes private messages, posts, and I'm assuming new members. :/

Well, welcome back at any rate. I'm sure you will have just as much fun here as you did with your previous account!
(Considering it's the same name and everything... I'm sure you will. ;D)

Infamous Amos
September 11th, 2008, 06:09 PM
I do remember welcoming you before! One of my comments was something along the lines of, "IRC... that's a strange addiction."

Tell me, what day did you originally join? It may have something to do with the server change... as anything that happened before a certain time on the day PC went down, got deleted. That includes private messages, posts, and I'm assuming new members. :/

Well, welcome back at any rate. I'm sure you will have just as much fun here as you did with your previous account!
(Considering it's the same name and everything... I'm sure you will. ;D)

Registered a day before the server change... I think that had something to do with it.

Aurafire
September 11th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Oh no! Glad you've decided to return though!

So welcome back to PC I guess...I'm sure you'll have tons of fun =P

Kishijoten
September 11th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Welcome. Nice to meet you there. I hope you will like the PC as much as I do.

Infamous Amos
September 11th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Welcome. Nice to meet you there. I hope you will like the PC as much as I do.

Heh. Thanks. I like it very much ^_^

the bitter end.
September 11th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Konichiwa watashiwa UnderdudeX, have a great time and drop me a request if you want to be friends.

ShadowWind
September 11th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Cant say taht i do since i only joined like 2 weeks ago but w/e WELCOME BACK TOO PC HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!

Infamous Amos
September 11th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Konichiwa watashiwa UnderdudeX, have a great time and drop me a request if you want to be friends.

Konnichiwa! Watashi wa Amosu. :P
Poketto Monsutaa hijou ni suki desu. Sore ha watashi no suki na geemu shiriizu desu. ^_^
(how is my japanesse? Still have a lot to learn.)

Anyway, thanks. ^_^

Zorua
September 11th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Huh. D: Well in any case, welcome back to PC?

I hope you have an awesome time here. :D