View Full Version : Hey, everybody!

PikaMew
August 24th, 2008, 02:12 AM
Okay! *clap* Its great to be here! Seems like its gonna be pretty cool here. ^^

Guillermo
August 24th, 2008, 02:15 AM
Welcome to PC, PikaMew, trust me it will be BLAST from the PAST
(I had to do that xD)

Anyway I am sure you will enjoy it here, PC is a great place to stay and chat with people about Pokemon or about Non-Pokemon related Topics xD

Read the Rules/FAQ, have lots of fun and make sure to make lots of great friends
(It isn't a hard thing to do xD)

Welcome to PC, PikaMew

PikaMew
August 24th, 2008, 02:20 AM
Welcome to PC, PikaMew, trust me it will be BLAST from the PAST
(I had to do that xD)

Anyway I am sure you will enjoy it here, PC is a great place to stay and chat with people about Pokemon or about Non-Pokemon related Topics xD

Read the Rules/FAQ, have lots of fun and make sure to make lots of great friends
(It isn't a hard thing to do xD)

Welcome to PC, PikaMew

Oh, cool! Thank you!
("Blast From The Past" is an episode Of The Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog. LOL)

Franceschi
August 24th, 2008, 02:24 AM
Konichiwa PikaMew; your username sure is awesome XD
Welcome to le wonder that is The PokéCommunity, home to everything Pokémon and otherwise!

Yeah, you're right. It is cool to be here ;3
I'd imagine that you've seen, by searching around, that we are a brilliant community full of different characters. And the boards are top-notch. We have all you'll ever need to have a good time ^_____^

As my friend *Dark*Master has said, read the Frequently Asked Questions (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600) and Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723). They're absolute life savers sometimes and great things to know : D

I hope you have a great stay here and enjoy everything you do.
Have fun, get involved and make a load of friends. Once you do, it's too difficult to leave! ;D

Roy G. Biv
August 24th, 2008, 04:02 AM
Greetings and salutations, PikaMew! xD
I know I don't need to tell you to stay active, I've already seen you around the boards!
But I will anyway... STAY ACTIVE AND POST LOTS! ;3

Just have tons of fun, follow the rules given to you by the people above me and you'll fit in just fine!
Keep rawkin' ^^

-Roy

Sunnybeam
August 24th, 2008, 04:41 AM
Welcome to PC, PikaMew! You'll love it here, it's much friendlier than SPPf or PE2K. There really is something for everyone ^^

PikaMew
August 24th, 2008, 04:46 AM
I feel welcomed. :D

Yep! I read the rules twice to make sure I didnt miss anything! Dont worry. ;D

Binary
August 24th, 2008, 07:11 AM
Well hello there! And welcome to Pokecommunity..PC for short ;)
I hope you have a great time here and by seeing your name, I can tell that you like Pikachu and mew and other pokemon (I'm not making sense here xD) Anyways enjoy your stay and be sure to read the rules and follow them at all times. If you have any questions, you can consult the FAQ!

Suki
August 24th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Yeah, your username is cool and cute. I hope you have a greatt time here =] and make sure to stay active!

SuperSoup
August 24th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Hello.
I'm fairly new too.
I hope you read the Rules and the Faqs to stay out of trouble!
Enjoy your stay.

Poke Freak14
August 24th, 2008, 08:16 AM
hey welcom im new here too

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 24th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Welcome to PC! Have a great time posting here!

JesseRocket
August 24th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Hi and Welcome! Cute sig! :D You'll love it here!

Kishijoten
August 25th, 2008, 01:46 PM
hi pikamew welcome to the pc i hope you enjoy your time here. remeber before posting read the rules and If you like making new friends talking to them in a friendly way^_^ i agree with JesseRocket ur sig looks cute. Here are some things to keep in mind in.

Dont create spams on threads like saying random things

If your creating a fanfiction Make sure you check your spelling errors

If a thread is in the wrong place like for example you created a ''Dogs Thread'' and posted it in the new users/welcome just because it's new it will be removed to the other chats forum display.

Making new friends is simple many are very friendly look at my friend list i have 151 friends already well i dont want to brag but to improve and increase your friend list talk to them like ''How are you'' compliment on there profile but you CANT just say it because you need a friend you have to be honest and DONT lie to them you can dee on the right corner of your friends username ''break friendship'' and it wont be easy getting them back''

Have a wonderful time on the pc

from

NinetalesSakura

PikaMew
August 27th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Make aure you check your spelling errors

I laughed so hard. xD
Anyways, thanks everybody! Im really happy. ^^

Aurafire
August 27th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Haha I hope you're enjoying your warm PC welcome! There's tons of stuff to do, I think you'll like it =)