PDA

View Full Version : Hi, all

lorddarigarn
August 24th, 2008, 04:32 AM
HI, everyone. It's great to join the community. I'm gonna love it here. By the way, has anyone ever counted how many of these posts there are?

Franceschi
August 24th, 2008, 04:38 AM
Bonjour lorddarigarn ^_______^
Welcome to PC, the most happenin' Pokémon forum around and by far the coolest 8D

I'm glad you think it's great to join the community. I do agree with you there : D
Joining PC is like joining a giant family, everyone's super friendly and lovely. I'm sure you're gonna fit in really well. ^^

I'm not sure anyone's ever counted how many welcome posts there are. But there's gonna be ones going back at least a couple of years XD There are 77,400 members here oO

Check out le FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600)/Com. Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) if you haven't already. They'll save face at some point, don't you worry. Plus they're good to know :3

I'm sure you're gonna have an amazing time here.
Have fun, make friends, post as much as you can manage and just enjoy yourself!

Roy G. Biv
August 24th, 2008, 04:39 AM
By 'these posts' I assume you mean welcoming posts? Because there's been talk about that, actually XD

Anyway, hi and welcome to PC, Lorddarigarn!
I know you'll love it here too :3

Post a lot, stay active and have fun!

-Roy

Vie
August 24th, 2008, 04:40 AM
heey, welcome! of coures you are going to love it :D post a lot and find friends, its great here xD

but...I have made my experiences...you should read the rules ^//^

Sushi.
August 24th, 2008, 08:06 AM
Hello lorddarigarn, welcome to the PC! counting posts aren't really important, but you can have fun with chating with other people and make friends too ^^ Anyway, always make sure to read the rules good and have fun here!

SuperSoup
August 24th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Hey there, Enjoy your stay.
If you need any help with ANYTHING.
Don't hesitate to private message me or leave me a visitor message.

Poke Freak14
August 24th, 2008, 08:17 AM
hey welcom im new here too

Fernando
August 24th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Hi welcome to PC have a nice time here. xD