Feerce_Kitty
August 24th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Meow! Im Feerce_Kitty.

I've kinda been lurking this forum a while and it seems interesting O_O

Now if only I wusn't so confused...

Anyways just saying Hi~!

Banjora Marxvile
August 24th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Well, welcome to pokecommunity. obey the rules and well have fun!

Sushi.
August 24th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Hello Feerce_Kitty, welcome to the community! Always make sure to read the rules good, and make friends too :D So enjoy here, meow! ^^

Feerce_Kitty
August 24th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Urgh, big rules X_X hate reading those...but yeah I got that, and thanks :)

EDIT: All of the above goes to you too, FruitBoy! Thanka :D

Master Jecht
August 24th, 2008, 11:26 AM
There is always room for kitties here. Meow :3 your sig kitty is scaring me!

Feerce_Kitty
August 24th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Thanks, Master Jecht, You know, It's beggining to scare me too :P

Franceschi
August 24th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Howdy Feerce_Kitty, welcome to The PokéCommunity, the bestestest forum in the whole world 8D

Ah, you're a lurker, eh? Tut tut. You should've joined sooner! :D
PC is a really interesting place. It's full of diverse characters and a load of different boards. It's impossible to not find something you like ^^

You're confused? Oh nuuuu~ D: Well, if you ever need any help with anything, just PM someone ^3^
We're all very willing to help you and give information. We're all very friendly so never be afraid to approach anyone :3

I'm glad to hear you've already read the Rules and FAQ. They're seriously great to know and'll save you embarrassment and face in the long run ^^

I hope you have a lot of fun here, make a lot of friends and win everyone over in an epic manner ;D

EDIT: Oh, your signature is cute :3

Hiidoran
August 24th, 2008, 12:26 PM
You just have to love Franceschi's welcome up there, don't you?
They’re always so warm and inviting! :3

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Feerce Kitty!
I know a forum as large as this can be a little confusing at first, but I'm sure you will get used to it with time. Simply find some boards that "suit your fancy" and begin posting in them! You will be one of the regulars on here in no time at all. ;D

So, how long have you been a stalker lurking our humble little community, huh? xD
It's always all right to look around, but you will come to find that posting is so much more exciting then simply reading!
(You become part of the conversation, and there is no better feeling than that!)

Well, I feel I'm beginning to ramble on. I will leave you now with the usual hopes and wishes.

I hope that you will find PC to be your new forum home. When you don't feel too much like discussing Pokémon, you can still come here! The community has other boards you can post in that have absolutely nothing to do with Pokémon!
(But they are still very interesting, indeed...)

Well, I hope you find some encouragement in these welcoming posts that you see before you. Most of the members here are typically as friendly as we are, so don't be afraid to send some friend requests here and there. ;D

Take care~

suicidesal
August 24th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Hullo, I mean also Meow.
I like your lolcat :)

Aurafire
August 24th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Wooo I love cats too! Welcome to PC!

Also...it appears that something's wrong with your avatar o_o.....

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 24th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Aww! Kitties! Yay!

Anyway, welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy it here!

Fiery Dash
August 24th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Hola amigo!
Do you like Skitty, Delcatty, Meowth and Glameow?
I have a Skitty which uses different types of move!
Anyway welcome here to PokeCommunity!!

Fernando
August 24th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Hello welcome to PC. Have a great time here and stay active.

Guillermo
August 25th, 2008, 12:18 AM
Hey there Feerce_Kitty (You forgot the I, lol haha joking!)

I as well as Hiidoran hope that you make PC your name home, as it is as humble, kind, warm and friendly as any other forum, I would say even more friendly than most other forums! So you are a lurker aye? well, you should have joined earlier than you did! Lurking is only HALF the fun xD, the other half is posting and making lots of friends

I see you have read the Rules/FAQ so no need to bring them up (But I just did :O) Anyway welcome to PC, have a great time posting and making friends
(It isn't a hard thing to do making friends here! xD)

Have fun and stay active!

Feerce_Kitty
August 25th, 2008, 09:59 AM
:O Wow thanks to whoever posted! I guess..I should start posting now :) Thx eveyone for the encouragment
(is that how you spell it?...)
Anyhow I appreciate, and now I'll go back to looking around :)