View Full Version : Elemental Wars

King_Lucario
August 24th, 2008, 01:35 PM
I am always accepting members
WE HAVE STARTED!!!
You can still join!!

~~PLOT~~

Before...there was nothing.
An empty void of a dimension that served as the last exit where everything was obliterated as soon as it entered.
This empty void...

Suddenly, a rip appeared. Out of the rip came an egg. It just sat there, surveying its surroundings--the nothingness. It then hatched into a formless being. A being that was only known as Origin. Origin wandered the empty void, surveying the task that had been given to it.

Create a dimension filled with life...

And that is what it began to do. Using its essence, Origin crafted two servants to help shape this empty void. One was a large draconic stallion whose roars could shatter the walls of time. The other was a pink lizard whose claws could penetrate the fabric of space. Origin named these servants Dialga and Palkia. With the aid of Dialga and Palkia, Origin crafted an essence...and ambience...to the empty void. Dialga began the flow of time while Palkia began to creation of space. Origin began to craft planets and stars. It put more of its essence into whatever it crafted which bound these structures to it.

There was one final task.

Create a field...a field of your liking...

Origin was to create whatever it wanted. With the help of Dialga and Palkia, it crafted one final planet. This was the final piece in the creation of the once-empty void that is now known as our Universe.

Origin created a simple rock; a rock that was simple in appearance to its terrific stature but appeared great to the smallest of creatures. Origin created three more servants. Kyogre, the legend of the sea, filled the rock with water. Groudon, the king of the land, shaped the rock to contain the water. Rayquaza, lord of the skies, created an atmosphere to give life to the once barren rock. The planet now had flair to it, but Origin felt that it was missing something.

Origin continued to create servants: Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Registeel, Regirock, and Regice were created to maintain balance in the world. Lugia was created to watch over the actions of Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. Ho-Oh was created to watch over Suicune, Entei, and Raikou. Regigigas was crafted to survey Registeel, Regice, and Regirock.

Origin needed messengers. Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit were created to spread life around the planet while Mew watched their actions.

The planet flourished, but complications soon arose; Dialga and Palkia were mad at each other. They felt that they should be the only being by Origin's side. Their attacks rocked the planet and Origin cast them away into separate dimensions: Dialga in a dimension where time doesn't flow and Palkia in a dimension where space does not exist. Dialga needed to have its essence felt so it created Celebi, a personal messenger, to aid the flow of time. Palkia created Jirachi to warp space.

The planet flourished once again after the banishment of Dialga and Palkia. However, there was no life. Origin, using the last of its essence, created a spark in the planet to generate life. It was this last piece of essence that kept Origin in its formless form. It soon created a body for itself to contain what energy it had left. Its 1000 arms were bound into a single body. It cast itself away to a chamber high above the universe to observe what it had created...

It had given life to an empty forgotten void.

As time passed, creatures evolved. These creatures were called Pokemon. The Pokemon developed a language and needed a proper name for Origin. They called it Arceus which meant 'Higher Lord' in the language.

The creatures continued to evolve and soon expanded their territory. Time passed and united the land into one single continent called Elios. Elios was divided into 17 distinct regions, each home to a different type of Pokemon. The Pokemon lived in peace and prosperity with one another, helping each other in their time of need. This peace appeared to last forever...

It only appeared...

No one is sure who struck first, but the Pokemon began to rebel. The Pokemon that helped shape the world, Pokemon known as the Deities, were suddenly dragged into the rebellion. The Deities were all hurt and injured terribly. They all retreated away to tend to their injuries. The only Deity left to end the rebellion was Arceus.

After the rebellion began to involve territory, Arceus had enough. It stepped down to try to quell the fury. Using its 1000 arms, it tried to create a barrier between the feuding Pokemon, but failed miserably. Arceus was attacked by all of the Pokemon. Arceus retreated to the top of the universe to watch the war unfold. The Pokemon were fighting over territory.

The Elemental Wars had begun...

...and you are a part of it...

~~SYNOPSIS~~
You are a Pokemon who, unfortunately, has to fight in the Elemental Wars. You are forced to choose sides and fight against your former friends as you help your empire expand and try to reach supreme domination of the planet.

~~RULES~~
-Follow all Pokemon RP rules (Read FAQ)

-Literacy is a must. If you are illiterate or do not writing literately, then do not even bother signing up.

-There is a 6-line minimum. That way, as much can happen as possible in a single post.

-There is a 2-post rule. This means after you make a post, you must wait until 2 different people make their posts for you to make another post. This is, again, for convenience.

-You are allowed to register as a leader of a territory. However, you MUST be that Pokemon who is the leader of the territory and you MUST have very good literacy and you MUST present an RP sample. If you do not do well enough on your sign-up the first time you may not try again.

-No legendaries. All of the legendaries are considered Deities. They were all injured trying to prevent the Elemental Wars.

-Fossils are allowed. This takes place in a time before humans so all Pokemon are present.

-If your Pokemon is dual-typed, just pick one type. This is so your Pokemon does not switch from side to side. Pick one of the types and that's the type you stick with.

-All Pokemon know all of their moves. Since level is not tracked in this, all Pokemon are treated as if they are the same level. However, please keep in mind the Pokemon you have and the moves it can learn. I don't want a Magikarp learning Dragon Dance yet (but who would pick Magikarp anyway?). Also try to keep the moves with the appropriate Pokemon. I don't want a Vaporeon using Overheat.

-You can form alliances with another Pokemon type, but this may only be done between the leaders of the type.

-You can't win every battle. It just isn't fun.

-Evolution is allowed. You can evolve at any time, but if you use a stone, you must find the stone. If you evolve via trading, evolve like normal. If you evolve with happiness, evolve like normal. If you evolve with the day or night (Espeon and Umbreon) you must wait until then.

-Post a :rambo: somewhere in your sign-up to prove you read the rules.

-I reserve the right to change the rules.

-I reserve the right to boot people for inappropriate behavior.

-If you are absent for a long period of time without notification, you will be booted.

~~SIGN-UP~~

Name: What is your Pokemon's name?
Pokemon: What is your Pokemon?
Appearance: What does your Pokemon look like? Is there anything that separates your character from another character with the same Pokemon?
History: How did your character end up in the Elemental Wars? I want detail because this will help me choose whether or not you are accepted.
Type: What is your Pokemon's type?
Which side are you fighting for?: You can fight for any side, but it is preferred that you pick the side that corresponds with your type.
RP Sample: This will also help me determine whether or not you are accepted. Remember: be creative. I don't want links. Don't be lazy; actually write it.

Name: Cario
Pokemon: Lucario
Appearance: Cario is just your average Lucario. However, he has a missing part of his left ear because he was attacked by a Seviper when he was a Riolu. His father was a shiny Lucario so his yellow fur is actually white.
History: Cario did not want to be part of the Elemental Wars. Unfortunately, he was dragged into it because his father, Anubys, was elected leader of the Fighting Pokemon. Cario fought in many battles as a Riolu, but was almost killed when he was attacked by a Seviper. Cario vowed to defeat anyone who dares to threaten his life.

When the Elemental Wars began to involve territory, Anubys set out to expand the Fighting Pokemon empire. This left the seat vacant for leader of the Fighting Pokemon. After a unanimous decision, Cario was elected as leader of the Fighting Pokemon. He now leads the Fighting Pokemon in hopes that one day, the Fighting Pokemon will reign supreme. However, deep down inside, Cario wants this war to be over so that the planet will return to its once peaceful state.
Personality: Cario is calm and collective. He despises violence and will only resort to it if he must. He is the leader of the Fighting Pokemon which means he carries a heavy burden on his shoulders as he leads the Fighting Pokemon to victory. He cares deeply for his family and has unlimited respect for his father Anubys, the once proud leader of the Fighting Pokemon who now leads a renegade army to help expand the Fighting Pokemon empire.
Type: Fighting/Steel
Which side are you fighting for?: Fighting

Please join so you can help end the war. End this war so that the Pokemon can live peacefully once again.

Pikalover10
August 25th, 2008, 06:30 AM
Ohhhhh looks fun.
Name: Sparky
Pokemon: Pikachu
Appearence: Sparky is a normal average Pikachu except he wears a bandana over his tail. This bandana has a lightning cloud with lightning shooting down.
History: When the Elemental Wars had begun Sparky didn't want to be in it. At first he just thought that him and his friends were going to be the pokemon in this war who didn't hate one another. Until his best friend who grew up with him, Bulbusaur attacked him out of the blue for no reason what so ever. They fought eachother and his friends fought one another too. Sparky soon realized that there was no way that he wouldn't be caught up in this war.

Sparky now in the war for electric pokemon battling against grass pokemon(if wrong ill chang it) is an admiral and so is Bulbusaur for grass pokemon. Sparky hopes that he won't have to battle Bulbusaur and hopefully Bulbusaur hopes so too. Sparky's dad left his family to go train in case something like this happened, and it did he is now second in comand but he doesn't know that Sparky doesn't want to fight. His mom is part of a medical unit and knows that Sparky doesn't want to fight but that he has to.
Personality: Sparky is very laid back and doesn't care what happens or was laid back. Know he is very serious and he never can get any sleep anymore. He is very smart about wars and that is why at the age of 12 he is already an admiral. His dad since he was the electric leader in a war a while back taught him a bunch of stuff and Sparky remembers all of it,and he taught it all to Bulbusaur and now Sparky is always on his toes.
Type:Electric
Which side are you fighting for?:Electric
(I dont know how to do a Rambo)

IceDragon2439
August 25th, 2008, 07:11 AM
Name: Glaci
Pokemon: Snover

Appearance: He looks like a normal Snover except his hands are an royal blue instead of an evergreen color. He has a ritual that he preforms everyday where he goes out to the large lake, that resides in the center of the Ice Nation, and holds his hands under the water to strengthen his willpower.

History: He has a thrill for combat and strives for the Ice Nation to take control of the world. He longs for the destruction of the Fire Nation after they destroyed a team of ice recruits.

He is a proven leader and has the trust of all of his men. He is the lieutenant of the Ice Nation and fights for his nation and for his leader, a Abomasnow. He can't wait for the true fight to begin. :rambo:

Type: Ice/Grass
Which side are you fighting for?: Ice

RP Sample:
The mountain air was cold and dry and nothing stirred. All was quiet and still. There was a war going on but here, it was peaceful. Glaci embraced the peace but his thirst for battle still nagged at his heart. This war was just what he wanted, chaos.

His eyes were closed as he concentrated on his next move. “The fire team came quick and struck hard, I won’t allow them to again,” he said fiercely to himself. His royal blue hands sat calmly in the icy depths of the mountain lake. His battle plan was coming together and his excitement for the next battle rose.
He heard the sound of crunching snow and knew someone was approaching. He sat tensely, his airflow coming in short breaths.

“So, the first battle was lost, Glaci,” the figure behind him said.

Those words stung the frosted tree Pokemon like the point of a Vespiquen. He knew it was the leader, his mentor, his evolution. He knew he failed in his first attempt but he knew it wouldn’t happen again. He turned to face the beast that was Abomasnow. He opened his eyes to reveal and icy stare, one that would send shivers up and down your spine.

“Yes, my leader, it was lost but I will not allow it to happen again,” Snover replied, annoyance in his voice.

“Well, we need you at the front lines, we are spotting movement to the west,” Abomasnow said coldly, and turned to walk away.

“Just what I needed to here,” Glaci excitedly said, a sly grin appearing on his face.

He followed his leader down the mountainside and could clearly see the trees that were scattered across the Ice Nation. Glaci was ready; there was no stopping his determination. He would win the next fight. He would regain his reputation as lieutenant. He would strengthen the fire in his heart.

Raibutai
August 25th, 2008, 03:13 PM
*cracks fingers* Here I go!

Name: Volt

Pokemon: Pikachu

Appearance: Volt is... really scruffy. He washes, but he really doesn't care for grooming his fur. While he has a slightly larger tail than normal, Volt also posesses a rare orange colorization on his cheeks.
Apart from that, the only accessory he wears is a standard issue Electric Army headband.

History: Volt really never knew his parents. Though they are still alive; back in his childhood, they never spent time with him, and never even talked to him. In fact, he doesn't even know their names! Volt got depressed whenever another Pokemon's parent showed affection for them. So, how did this unloved, unpopular and messy Pikachu survive for 11 years?

The answer lies about 6 years ago. A certain Raichu (the General of the Electric Army at the time) noticed how unpopular and adept he was at fighting. So, he took Volt in and put Volt into tough training. I mean TOUGH! Somehow, through hours of sweat and tears (of frustration and happiness) Volt was transformed into one of the hardest working soldiers in the Electric Army.

... Though, at the position of Sergeant, there's a lot to be wished for...

Type: Electric

Which side are you fighting for?: Electric Army

RP Sample: "Welcome home, honey! I missed you!..." A Raichu mother smiled as a teary Pichu jumped into her paws."

Volt sighed wistfully as the mother dissapeared into their house. "Guh. I really wish my parents were loving like that. I mean, My parents never talk to me! My dad is always busy with "army" work, and my mom is always out on... vacation."

Trying not to think about it, Volt focused his attention on the tree in front of him. Then an idea struck him.

"Hm... Maybe I can get my mind off of it if I try training! Let's see..."

Volt closed his eyes as he charged his paw with electricity. While still crackling with the charge, Volt closed in on the tree with a Mega Punch on the ready.

Crunch.

The tree broke cleanly in half.

"Bravo, bravo! You did it! Iwas wondering if anyone else had thought of that technique."

Volt turned and saw the speaker. It was... the General of the Electric Army!

Immediately standing at attention, Volt addressed his superior. "Uh... Thank you very m-much General..."

The General laughed. "There's no need for the formalities. What I really wanted to say was... I've been watching you train. Your techiques are so versatile, I bet you'd be able to break anything with a punch! And, I'd like to ask you something... Would you like to train under me?"

Volt gasped in suprise. This was the moment he had been dreaming of for years... To be as skilled as his father...

Suddenly he snapped back to reality. "I would be honored..."

Thus began Volt's journey to the Electric Army.

:rambo:

King_Lucario
August 25th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Raibutai: You are accepted. You are enlisted as one of the Electric Army.
Pikalover10: You are accepted on the count that you can do much better. Work on your grammar a little bit, remember to check your spacing, and add more flair to your sentences. You and Raibutai are part of the Electric Army.
Icedragon2439: I will wait to see what you write as your RP sample.

Pikalover10
August 25th, 2008, 04:00 PM
cool I can't wait till this thing starts.:)

King_Lucario
August 25th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Accepted Members and Territories and Leaders

Bug-Type army led by Vespiquen
Members: NONE

Dark-Type army led by Honchkrow
Members: Kinli the Sneasel (Random_Fan)

Dragon-Type army led by Salamence

Electric-Type army led by Electivire

Members: Volt the Pikachu (Raibutai)

Sparky the Pikachu (pikalover10)

Fight-Type army led by Lucario (King_Lucario)

Fire-Type army led by Magmortar
Members: Kylie the Flareon (SailorShadow)

Flying-Type army led by Pidgeot

Ghost-Type army led by DusknoirMembers: NONE

Ground-Type army led by RhyperiorMembers: NONE

Grass-Type army led by TorterraMembers: Altin the Eevee (Altin)

Ice-Type army led by Abomasnow

Members: En the Snorunt (Mr. Person)

Glaci the Snover (IceDragon2439)
Karma the Sneasel (zZRaoto)

Normal-Type army led by Slaking

Poison-Type army led by Seviper
Members: Ceran the Nidorino (d_disaster)

Psychic-Type army led by Alakazam

Rock-Type army led by Rampardos

Steel-Type army led by Metagross

Water-Type army led by Empoleon
Members: Typhoon the Totodile (King Cosmic)

Cosmic Tyrant
August 26th, 2008, 01:44 AM
Name: Typhoon

Pokemon: Totodile

Appearance: Typhoon is average in size, but has an unusual shade of purple mixed in with his scaly skin. He also dons a small armband which has the Water Kingdom crest on it.

History: Typhoon never had any close friends. Of course, that isn't to say he never had any friends at all. You see, Typhoon was a well reserved Totodile, not due to shyness or insecurity, but mainly because he diddn't like to speak. He always waved at passing Pokemon and greeted them with a "Hi", even if the two never met before. Once the Elemental War broke out, Typhoon learned about it one day too late. He carelessly walked near the nearer coastline, then WHAM! He was ambushed by a pack of Dugtrio. Typhoon was thought to be dead, but luckily for him a Piplup helped him back to the Water Kingdom. This particular Piplup happened to be the Granddaughter of King Empoleon, the leader of the Water Empire. Empoleon was furious over the tresspassing of the Dugtrio and the assault of Typhoon. Because King Empoleon was a fair and understanding leader, he offered Typhoon a position as head of the primary offence on the Ground Type. His official rank would still be that of a Captain (Quite mid-tier, actually), but Typhoon's responsibilities were heavy, as the Water Army (Or Navy I guess >.>) would rely heavily on him to help with the domination of the Ground Kingdom. But before King Empoleon made the offer official, Typhoon needed to train first, and he had no problem with that. Typhoon was a kind gentle soul, but he never buries hatchets, unless it's upside someone's skull.

Type: Water

Which side are you fighting for?: Water

RP Sample: Typhoon had just finished a gigantic lunch, and was now stretched along a smooth bench made of some marble-like stone. "Boy, this is the life!" He thought as he pat his belly and let out a huge yawn. "The training was hard at first, but I've adapted. I just hope I'm fully prepared for my final test." Typhoon said as he got up and walked to a nearby body of water. "I guess I could always swim a few laps beforehand." he said as he jumped in and swam around the lake.

Twelve O-clock sharp. The exact time for the big exam. And Typhoon was LATE! The speeding pitter-patter of his small feet were heard throughout the halls of the castle. "Way to go, Typhoon!" He thought to himself as he neared King Empoleon's throne. "What the heck was I THINKING?! Swimming after polishing off a huge meal like Roasted Swinub?! I am such a dunce!" he thought again as he opened the doorway to Empoleon's Throne. King Empoleon was less than impressed. "YOU ARE LATE!" He bellowed at Typhoon, who immediatly bowed downward. "Please forgive me." Typhoon asked in a humble tone. "I don't mean to make excuses, but I lost track of time. It will not happen again." Empoleon nodded his head before speaking. "See to it that it does not." He said, as he slowly got up and walked to a chamber. Typhoon, realizing the cue, immediatly followed Empoleon.

Typhoon and Empoleon were now in an underwater sea dome. Typhoon stared in awe of the structure that surrounded him. "This place is HUGE!" He said with sparkly eyes. "What is this place, about ten, twenty leagues?" He asked as he happily swam around. Empoleon let out a snicker and replied. "Somewhere around there, yes." Then his voice got eerily serious. "Okay, kid, listen up" Empoleon stated as Typhoon stopped in his tracks. "What is it, sir?" He asked in anticipation. Empoleon then elaborated the final exam. "Now you're gonna have some tough fights, you understand?" He asked as Typhoon nodded in confirmation. "There's a lot of types that'll cause you trouble." Empoleon continued as Typhoon kept nodding. "That's why..." Empoleon stopped to sigh. "That's why the best way to prepare for unknowns is for you to take out those of your own type." He finished, as Typhoon's jaw began to drop. Empoleon swam away, and as he did, Typhoon noticed two snake-like Pokemon making their way towards him. HUNTAIL. Headed right for him!

Typhoon was in for a heck of a battle. After the Huntail, he had to go against Lombre, Sharpedo, & Even Mantine. The hardest foe was a Lanturn, whom Typhoon somehow managed beat. After the barrage of Pokemon, Empoleon swam back to Typhoon. "CONGRATUATIONS!" He happily cheered as Typhoon let out a sigh of relief. "You now have the position of Captain in the Water Empire's Army!" he continued while the two swam back to Empoleon's Throne. Typhoon was estactic with his new placement.Revenge would soon be his . :rambo:

The Bringer!
August 26th, 2008, 02:42 AM
I is ready to fight! [insert headband smiley here]

Name: En
Pokemon: Snorunt

Appearance: En would appear how you would expect a member of his species to look like. He has a dark gray skin highlighted by luminous ice blue eyes. He has an orange chitinous shell that covers the majority of his body. It has a deep red outline and three equally stunning rhombuses in a pyramidal pattern on it's back. En is a bit shabbier looking than most snorunt, but besides that he is nearly identical to most others.

History: En was born and raised to be a fighter for the ice army. He was nothing more than a lowly grunt, and even to his "equals" he wasn't up to par. The only reason that he was kept alive was because a snorunt that possessed even less battling skill was in the same 'batch' as him. Unfortunately, this snorunt was not so lucky. En was raised in a small den with four other snorunts, each at the same age. They were all given up by their mothers at birth, and as such were not named until seen by their instructors. They were each given a name according to their potential, and as such the names of En's 'batch' were: Lonus, Raab, Ite, En, and the previously mentioned snorunt, U, to form a sense of rivalry. Growing up, En never had the chance to have any sort of freedom. Because of this, he is neither against the war nor with it, he is merely a pawn. His shabby appearance is caused by the fact that when it was time to eat (a rare occasion indeed) the snorunt were left to fight over the food themselves. After all, the ice army couldn't afford to waste their resources on unimportant orphans. Now En and his piers are ready to enter the war, and their lives will never be the same.

Type: Ice
Which side are you fighting for?: Ice

RP Sample:

The sound was loud. This sound happened to be the shouting of a glalie. He was demanding that all the 'flakes' (what the lower level grunts were called) to get ready for their first day of battle. The snorunt recalled the day before, where his batch leader was instructing him of what to do on such an occasion. En groggily got up from his bed of snow, getting shoved and punched around by Lonus and Raab in the process. En didn't bother to fight back, he deserved it. He was the lowest of his batch, and he knew what that meant. En marched along with his batch, staying at the end of the line (which was his proper place now that U was gone) and getting nipped in the back by the aforementioned glalie as punishment for his position. He was now standing in a dull gray cave, surrounded by snorunt he had never seen before. Some where in groups of five, while others only had two or three. En wondered what it would be like in a real war. He had received a decent amount of training, but was still unsure of himself. After all, he was the runt of his batch. Now beginning to wake up, En surveyed his surroundings more carefully. At the far back of the cave was a strange opening, leading to pure white. En was not sure of what it was, but was not given the chance to think about it more as Ite wordlessly gave him a jab to the face. En did not complain. After a small briefing that mainly consisted of the glalie telling all of them that they would die, the group of snorunt walked toward the mysterious opening. En cautiously walked through the passage, expecting to see a white cave. However, what he saw in it's place was strange. It was like a giant cave that stretched for ever, and above him there was no ceiling. No ceiling. The very thought was strange. Coming from this empty hole in existence were strange bits of white. En had never seen the sky before.

Meh, that was a little bland. I guess that's what I get for typing this at 3:00 a.m. >_<
I'll edit if needed.

Random_Fan
August 26th, 2008, 04:21 AM
Name: Kinli

Pokemon: Sneasel

Appearance: Since the war began, Kinli has gained two battle scars diagonally on his backside as well as torn ligaments where his bright red feathered ear begins, leaving the spot very vulnerable to fall. He has since been careful, but that does not account for the loss of vision on his left eye which has turned a deep shade of red. He may as well appear dead, but hangs on with his strong and agile build and mean look. From a spectator’s viewpoint, it can be assumed that he has been through everything the word “brutal” has to offer.

History: Kinli has always been an “actions first questions later” sort of Pokemon, but since the war’s start, it has more or less become his ultimate model. As a young Sneasel living through a natural wildlife, he was proud to have the taunting attitude he carried. It built his character as one of the most hated, and many wild knew his name by his second year in existence. But when the war started, and when those he knew were suddenly thrust into a far more dangerous world, he had to decide what future would lead him. Beaten to a pulp by an elementalist group, his immediate reaction was an ultimate hate for the fighting kingdom. If at any point in his life he had been a loner, more so was it made this time as he went head collision with a small group in which he led against the fighting kingdom that he ultimately lost. Lives were destroyed and he lost all credibility as a leader. To make up for it, he joined another group in hopes of getting back at the fighting kingdom. The group in question was one of the head honchos in the fighting militias available, the Darkness Kingdom led by Honchkrow. His main goal in this is to gain respect, and one day, maybe become leader to lead an attack against the kingdom he has a grudge upon.

Type: Dark, Ice

Which side are you fighting for?: Darkness

RP Sample: This is not exactly what happened, but Kinli’s exaggeration of the events. In fact, it doesn’t even have to happen like this if you don’t want it to, it’s just a sample of the way I write:

It was called a surprise attack. One army attacks another army without any hint of doing so in order to grasp the upper hand and come out victorious. Sure, it was not a noble way to do things, but it was how the darkness worked. Or, it was how Kinli worked.

Revenge. He was sure not only he wanted it. His group was a powerful mixed group formed within the week, with only four members and Kinli appointed leader. They were not well known in any way, but Kinli had expectations. He knew that they would be known by the end of the raid, when they turn victorious.

The exact location of the Fighting Kingdom was not known to him, but he knew that another good chunk of the group was out on a scout mission searching for something. Whatever it was mattered not, for he had their locations, and they would be taken out. From there, he would steal knowledge of their hideout and gain entrance into the main army base.

His group hid in the treetops. The Hitmonchan did not even spot them. Using gestures, Kinli brought his group to surround the Pokemon and waited for the exact moment to strike. Kinli waited for the Hitmonchan’s back to face him, so that he may attack swiftly. The plan however was ruined when someone came from the back, pulled him down from the tree and onto the ground and looked him in the eye.

It was a blur, really. The same happened to the rest of his group. But the one that looked at him was the worst. It was a Lucario.

“You think to challenge my nation?” he commanded, and kicked Kinli for extra measure. Great pain it was, but Kinli would not admit it. “I am Anubys. No one can challenge our reign.” He came up close and personal, in right in front of Kinli. At this point, Kinli spat at the leader. Wiping the spit off, he kept his glance. “Our reign is supreme. We will show you all.”

The fighting group then proceeded to fighting Kinli’s group to a pulp. Kinli was left bad, but his teammates were worse. He had lost.

King_Lucario
August 26th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Okay. As of now, all people who have signed up are ACCEPTED. You guys are good. We can start when we get one for each army or whenever I so please.

EDIT: I will post the crests soon. Also, if someone will create a map based off of a template I will post soon that will be great!

Pikalover10
August 26th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Hey if ya want or need to I can make another charecter. Or would that be to confusing and to hard for you??

King_Lucario
August 26th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Just keep one character. You can have a personal NPC, but that does not need a character profile.

Pikalover10
August 26th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Ok then nvm.:):) PM me though if ya change your mind.

Cosmic Tyrant
August 26th, 2008, 05:01 PM
I will post the crests soon. Also, if someone will create a map based off of a template I will post soon that will be great!

Oooaahhhhh..... I may be able to help with the map part, depending the size/detail needed for it. Just tell me when you have the template ready. I'll see what I can do

Callandor
August 26th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Name: Mishra
Pokemon: Charazard
Appearance: He has a color pattern similer to a black widow. You know, all black with red hour glass shapes on the back of each wing. Aside from that he looks like every other charazard.
History: He was found as an egg by the leader of the Fire Kingdom and raised as his own so that some day Mishra would rule the Fire Kingdom. Curently Mishra works as the chief assasin for the Fire Kingdom.
Type: Fire/Flying
Which side are you fighting for?: Fire
RP Sample: That fool, thought Xaki. "An hour left till the planet blows and you want to fight!" he yelled. "Such foolishness should not even get a response!"

"This is not foolish and this fight will be your last! I will destroy you once and for all for all!" cried Mishra. "I will take revenge for all the things you've done to me! All the pokemon you killed! All the wrongs you commited!"

Xaki was flustered. This damn fool would just not give up. No matter how many times Xaki knocked him down, he just got back up again.

"Alright, I will fight you." said Xaki. Mishra smiled an evil smile. And with that they both used a Blast Burn attack. The explosion was huge, but soon engulfed by the planets explosion. And then all was quite.

Kozoi
August 27th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Name: Pichu
Pokemon: Pichu
Appearance:

http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/article/822/822249/pichu.jpg

History: Pichu is very young, he can only pull off basic electrical attacks but he was born with a gift that the rest of his kingdom consider a unique power passed on through family lineage known as "Volt tackle" which is a life-risking move which can hurt the opponent easily.

He holds a small round orb in his left hand usually and does not want to fight, but he will defend himself with his small electrical attacks and charm.
Which Side are you fighting for?: Electric
Rp Sample:

Pichu woke up to a certain buzzing in his ear, he grabbed his alarm clock and threw it against the wall. He rubbed his eyes and stumbled out of bed, rolling onto the floor then dragging himself back up to his feet. He opened the blinds in his room and decided to go for a walk.

Pichu walked outside of his bedroom, suddenly his brother Pikachu jumped out from behind him and startled him with a scream. Pichu stumbled foward and fell down the stairs, clashing into a table at the bottom stair.

Pichu looked up the stairs and dragged himself back onto his feet and said, "What was that for?"

Pikachu just chuckled and said, "Was waking you up, your not taking this war seriously. Lots of Pokémon have lost their homes."

Pichu didnt really care about the war, he didnt want to get involved but he knew because of his special move he knew he would eventually be called to get involved in the war.

SailorShadow
August 27th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Name: Kylie
Pokemon: Flareon
Appearance: Kylie has a star shaped mark on her forehead, has some scars on her paws from a battle against a Vaporeon, and has a special star shaped flame orb hanging from a vine around her neck.
History: Kylie had been playing in the forest when a Magmortar from theFire Kingdom kidnapped her and forced her into service. At first, she tried running away often, but Magmortar always seemed to find her. Eventually, she decided to help fight for the Fire Kingdom, but only after the Magmortar threatened to hurt her family. She is treated as a servant more than a fighter, and is mostly on kitchen duty.
Type: Fire
RP Sample: Kylie scrambled out of her room and got ready to report for duty. She ran out to see Magmortar, the leader. Kylie bowed, trying to show respect.
"Today, you shall be on cooking duty," the Magmortar announced. Kylie nodded, then ran off to the kitchens, muttering unhappily. She used Flamethrower on the pots of water to get them to boil, then added berries. Kylie brought out the hot berrie oatmeal and placed it on the dining table for the other soldiers to eat. She waited to the side, hoping to eat the scraps the others left. But when Kylie went to the table, there wasn't even a drop left. She sighed, then went back to her room to work on more recipes.

(Rambo)

King_Lucario
August 27th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Name: Mishra
Pokemon: Charazard
Appearance: He has a color pattern similer to a black widow. You know, all black with red hour glass shapes on the back of each wing. Aside from that he looks like every other charazard.
History: He was found as an egg by the leader of the Fire Kingdom and raised as his own so that some day Mishra would rule the Fire Kingdom. Curently Mishra works as the chief assasin for the Fire Kingdom.
Type: Fire/Flying
RP Sample: That fool, thought Xaki. "An hour left till the planet blows and you want to fight!" he yelled. "Such foolishness should not even get a response!"

"This is not foolish and this fight will be your last! I will destroy you once and for all for all!" cried Mishra. "I will take revenge for all the things you've done to me! All the pokemon you killed! All the wrongs you commited!"

Xaki was flustered. This damn fool would just not give up. No matter how many times Xaki knocked him down, he just got back up again.

"Alright, I will fight you." said Xaki. Mishra smiled an evil smile. And with that they both used a Blast Burn attack. The explosion was huge, but soon engulfed by the planets explosion. And then all was quite.

Name: Pichu
Pokemon: Pichu
Appearance:

http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/article/822/822249/pichu.jpg

History: Pichu is very young, he can only pull off basic electrical attacks but he was born with a gift that the rest of his kingdom consider a unique power passed on through family lineage known as "Volt tackle" which is a life-risking move which can hurt the opponent easily.

He holds a small round orb in his left hand usually and does not want to fight, but he will defend himself with his small electrical attacks and charm.
Which Side are you fighting for?: Electric
Rp Sample:

Pichu woke up to a certain buzzing in his ear, he grabbed his alarm clock and threw it against the wall. He rubbed his eyes and stumbled out of bed, rolling onto the floor then dragging himself back up to his feet. He opened the blinds in his room and decided to go for a walk.

Pichu walked outside of his bedroom, suddenly his brother Pikachu jumped out from behind him and startled him with a scream. Pichu stumbled foward and fell down the stairs, clashing into a table at the bottom stair.

Pichu looked up the stairs and dragged himself back onto his feet and said, "What was that for?"

Pikachu just chuckled and said, "Was waking you up, your not taking this war seriously. Lots of Pokémon have lost their homes."

Pichu didnt really care about the war, he didnt want to get involved but he knew because of his special move he knew he would eventually be called to get involved in the war.

Unfortunately, I cannot accept you two. I can, however accept SailorShadow.

Amplified Ampharos
August 27th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Name: Chris
Pokemon: Shuckle
Appearance: Chris has Blue eyes and Blue shell
History:Was born in the tragic war and has been fatally wounded in the brain(Why he is so smart) was raised by Hitmonlee and has decided to join the war with his great Defensive skills
Type: Bug/Rock
Side: Bugs
Personnality: Overly intelligent forgets to be serios and always funny will unleash frekin strong toxic if annoyed
Sprry ASAP I will write my RP but will wait plz

SailorShadow
August 28th, 2008, 04:50 AM
((So, do we start RolePlaying now or should we wait for more members?))

Altin
August 28th, 2008, 05:39 AM
Name: Altin
Pokémon: Eevee
Appearance: Altin is like most Eevees. The only difference is that the tufts of fur that are normally whitish are pitch black. Half of his ear was chewed off when he got into a fight with an aggressive pikachu.
History: Altin woke up one morning and found that he was in the middle of two great opposing forces. He could not identify who was winning, all he cared about was getting out of there ALIVE!
Type: Normal (ill evolve if I can into Leafeon)
Which side are you fighting for? Altin is fighting for his life at the moment. When he is safe he will decide to join the grass kingdom.
RP Sample: It was chaos. Brothers were fighting each other. Altin hid in a small alcove and defended himself if he could. He was backed up to the corner. The perfect place to mount a good stand against all and the weakest place to be at that time. All of a sudden he saw something extraordinary. He saw a bunch of small grass Pokémon guarding one of their wounded. To him it was baffling. "Why don't they save them selves?" he wondered to himself, "No matter, I'll fight my way over there!" which is what he did. He then vowed to help the grass Pokémon after the battle was over. When he got over to the group of grass pokemon they were about to be wiped out. Then Altin joined the fight and helped the group get out of there.
~is this better?~

King_Lucario
August 29th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Name: Chris
Pokemon: Shuckle
Appearance: Chris has Blue eyes and Blue shell
History:Was born in the tragic war and has been fatally wounded in the brain(Why he is so smart) was raised by Hitmonlee and has decided to join the war with his great Defensive skills
Type: Bug/Rock
Side: Bugs
Personnality: Overly intelligent forgets to be serios and always funny will unleash frekin strong toxic if annoyed
Sprry ASAP I will write my RP but will wait plz

Name: Altin
Pokemon: Eevee
Appearance: Altin is like most eevees. the only difference is that the tufts of fur that are normally whitish are pitch black. Half of his ear was chewed off when he got into a fight with a aggressive pikachu.
History: Altin woke up one morning and found that he was in the middle of two great opposing forces. he could not identify who was winning, all he cared about was getting out of there ALIVE!
Type: Normal (ill evolve if i can into Leafeon)
Which side are you fighting for?: Altin is fighting for his life at the moment. when he is safe he will decide to join the grass kingdom.
RP Sample: It was chaos. Brothers were fighting eachother. Altin hid in a small alcove and defended himself if he could. He was Backed up to the corner. the perfect place to mount a good stand against all and the weakest place to be at that time. All of a sudden he saw something extrodinary. He saw a bunch of small grass pokemon gaurding one of their wounded. To him it was baffling. "why dont they save them selves?" he wondered to himself, "no matter, i'll fight my way over there!" which is whathe did. he then vowed to help the grass pokemon after the battle was over.

I cannot accept you two. This RP is for the literate and creative. No offense...^_^

Altin
August 29th, 2008, 05:04 PM
if i modify my post is there a chance ill be accepted? i was in kind of a hurry then and can do a lot better. plz allow me to try. the only things i don,t really do is capitalize letters.

revelp8
August 29th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Name: Dantzel
Pokemon: Floatzel
Appearance: Dantzel is a matured floatzel and has grown to be one of the biggest floatzel. His trademark look is that he has a black bandana tied around his forehead and his left fang is unusually larger than normal, so that it sticks out.
History: When Dantzel was just a little buizel living with his mother, trying to escape the violence by the elemental war. One day, taking refuge in a cave nearby a lake, there was a huge earthquake that was caused by a bullying male hippowdon, eager to expand Ground territory. The earthquake killed his mother and left him an orphan to fend for himself for the rest of his life. He vowed to become stronger so that he may avenge his mother.
Type: Water
Which side are you fighting for?: I'm fighting for Water
RP Sample: While training to become stronger, a storm came out of nowhere causing thunder and thick rain. Seeking shelter under a tree, Dantzel stood there until the rain was gone, however. There was something inside the tree, Dantzel could sense something was there watching him.

Then suddenly he leap out of harms way as dozen poison sting were about to hit him. He turned around to see a bunch of beedrill and kakuna were occupying the whole tree. Floatzel needed to get out of the rain, fearing he may be struck by lighting, so he had no other choice but to fight off the whole beedrill colony. With the rain doubling his speed, he knew that this fight was going to be interesting

King_Lucario
August 30th, 2008, 11:49 AM
@ Atlin: This is a literate RP. Capital letters are mandatory. Literacy is mandatory. You have to improve your grammar greatly in order to join. PLus, you didn't read the rules.

@ revelp8: You are not accepted. You did not read the rules.

Altin
August 31st, 2008, 10:43 AM
There i edited the post. i hope it is ok. i dont have to do this for normal posts (not RP posts)do i?

King_Lucario
August 31st, 2008, 10:59 AM
There i edited the post. i hope it is ok. i dont have to do this for normal posts (not RP posts)do i?

Yes you do. This RP is literate. That means the whole time you are RPing, you have to maintain literacy.

http://i37.tinypic.com/2lcurzr.png

This is the map template. I know I did horribly, but it is just a template. As you can see, rivers run through which give the Water Kingdom the ability to travel around the continent. Each color represents a type. Just go to where the kingdom name is and the color surrounding the name is the color that represents that type. For example, Electric is yellow, Fire is red, Ground is Orange, Ice is light blue. Ghost and Dark occupy the same area in the mountains, thus represent the same color.

Pikalover10
August 31st, 2008, 12:08 PM
Ok that is a cool map and plz, plz let me make a second one so that it doesn't take forever until we get everyone we need to join.

Altin
August 31st, 2008, 03:30 PM
Ok sorry. I'm kinda stressed at home and have been a bit testy online. But i did edit my post is it at least acceptable? Pikalover10 can atest to my desprateness to rp.

King_Lucario
August 31st, 2008, 04:56 PM
@ Atlin: If you write like that during the whole RP, you will do well. Remember there is a 6-line minimum. Welcome. I wil enlist you in the Grass Army

Pikalover10
August 31st, 2008, 05:01 PM
What does he mean that I can atest during the RP???

Altin
September 1st, 2008, 11:11 AM
I meant that you could say I Role-play really well. sorry if i hit a nerve...

Pikalover10
September 1st, 2008, 11:13 AM
Oooooooooh ok that is fine just didn't know what it meant and yeah he does Rp well.:)

King_Lucario
September 3rd, 2008, 05:46 PM
Okay. The RP has now officially started. I'm starting to get testy...:nervous:

Let the Elemental War begin! :rambo:

Pikalover10
September 3rd, 2008, 07:07 PM
((OOC: How do we start it off?????????????))

King_Lucario
September 4th, 2008, 03:16 PM
((OoC: I'll start. Then just follow my lead))

"Sire! The Ground army has begun to prep their defenses!" a Pokemon shouted from another room. One Pokemon stood on a balcony, high above the Tantuan Mountains that rose from the massive supercontinent of Elios. The Tantuan Mountains were home to the Fighting Army, led by Cario the Lucario. Cario, a well revered fighter, took over the army after his father, Anubys the Lucario, left with a rogue squad to go and scout for more territory for the Fighting Army.

"Okay. Prepare the troops. We will not engage until they engage us first. Remember: violence isn't the key," Cario reminded the Pokemon that shouted. Cario stepped off of the balcony and scratched his ear, the same ear that was bitten off by a Seviper. Unfortunately, this Seviper had become the leader of the Poison Army, which meant that Cario should be on his toes.

As Cario walked, he examined the massive temple where the Fighting Army resided. The Temple of Fist, as they called it, was built by Machamp in 3 days. It has stood untouched until the Elemental War began, and has become the home of the Fighting Army. Cario noticed his diverse army: he had Flying Pokemon for air strikes, Ground Pokemon for underground attacks, and Water Pokemon for aquatic battles. Cario was well prepared, but he wasn't mentally. His stroll was interupted by another Pokemon. This time, it was Cario's best friend Blaze the Infernape.

"Hey, Cario! Are we going to engage or what? I feel like kicking some Ground Pokemon butt!" Blaze screeched as he jumped for joy. Blaze was the only Fire Pokemon in the entire Fighting Army. His brother, Vulcan the Infernape, was a member of the Fire Army. The two went their separate ways after their parents died, only to become enemies in combat.

"Hey Blaze. Didn't you hear me? We're not to engage until the Ground Army engages us. And remember: we've got the home field advantage. Fighting Pokemon are at home in the mountains. We'll be sure to win," Cario reassured as he patted Blaze on the back. Cario continued walking, making sure his army was prepared for battle.

They would need to be...

♣Gawain♣
September 5th, 2008, 04:26 AM
I hope this will worth my effort...

Name: Xander

Age: 29(actually this is young in Absol's stantards, they have very long lives...)

Pokemon: Absol

Appearance: Xander is quite normal in pokemon standards, except for the blue colored iris on his left eye. He's about 3.46 feet tall, with brilliant white colored fur that gleams in sunlight. His body is sleek and lithe to match his agility.

History: Xander's parents are unknown, cause he's abandoned after birth. He was adopted by some nomads. After 20 years, he abandoned them and started living alone. He rarely shows himself to people, mostly he likes to live near ranges, were he can freely roam. He never likes to fight, although he uses his Double Edge and Ice beam to protect himself. He usually warns his fellow pokemon on upcoming disasters.

Type: Dark

Which side are you fighting for?: He's still deciding which one, dark or ice.

RP sample? Not yet finished!!!

SailorShadow
September 5th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Kylie the Flareon went down to the kitchen, where she would have to make food for the Fire Kingdom's army yet again. She Flamethrower'd some berries and threw them into the Poffin Maker. She thought the soldier might like the sweet treat for dessert. Just as the Poffin were done, Magmortar stuck his head in the kitchen.
"You're needed on the battle field," he growled. Kylie sighed. Now she had to do what she hated most: battle.

Raibutai
September 5th, 2008, 01:32 PM
"Whoo... It's a new day, and I need to get myself ready for the day's ordeals!

Volt jumped out of bed and slipped on his uniform. (Yes, a headband.)

Doing some stretches, Volt remembered something he needed to do that day.

"Oh crap. This isn't good."

Shuffling out of his home, Volt scampered up to the General's tent.

I can't believe I forgot! Oh well. Better late than never.

He stopped suddenly in front of the tent's opening and sighed.

This is going to be my first time speaking with General Electrivire. I must do my best to convey the information I have gathered from the surrounding areas...

Gathering his wits about him, Volt stood upright. "Okay. Here I go!"

Striding inside, Volt saw Electrivire for the second time. He almost forgot what he was there for and was about to leave when...

"Hello, Sergeant Volt. What is your buisiness here?"

Paying his respects, Volt threw a smart salute. "Um, yes sir! Well, General, I am here to give you the information I have gathered."

The General stood there for a moment, and urged, "Yes, Volt. Please continue."

Beginning to feel confident, Volt began. "Sir, there is word that the Water Army is beginning to think about becoming allied with the Grass Army, and they might strike at the Fire Army. I heard this from a Fire Army scout patrol."

The General was completely suprised. "You can't be serious! This isn't good. Hm... Alright, Sergeant. Go and gather some troops and bring them back here. I will give you further orders later."

Acknowledging his duty, Volt saluted again and responded, "Right away, sir!"

He strode out of the tent, thinking of who to select.

King_Lucario
September 5th, 2008, 03:23 PM
I hope this will worth my effort...

Name: Xander

Age: 29(actually this is young in Absol's stantards, they have very long lives...)

Pokemon: Absol

Appearance: Xander is quite normal in pokemon standards, except for the blue colored iris on his left eye. He's about 3.46 feet tall, with brilliant white colored fur that gleams in sunlight. His body is sleek and lithe to match his agility.

History: Xander's parents are unknown, cause he's abandoned after birth. He was adopted by some nomads. After 20 years, he abandoned them and started living alone. He rarely shows himself to people, mostly he likes to live near ranges, were he can freely roam. He never likes to fight, although he uses his Double Edge and Ice beam to protect himself. He usually warns his fellow pokemon on upcoming disasters.

Type: Dark

Which side are you fighting for?: He's still deciding which one, dark or ice.

RP sample? Not yet finished!!!
((OoC: Please hurry and finish EonDragon. I would like to see your RP sample. Oh, and SailorShadow, there is a 6-line minimum. I counted four. This is your first of 3 warnings.))

"Okay! I am going to go lead a squad to the Electric Army! Anyone who wishes to go who is not already part of the main attack force, please follow!" Cario shouted from the high balcony that overlooked an open field where most of the FIghting Army was situated. The Pokemon cheered and applauded their leader. Cario walked back inside the temple and saw his younger brother, Aura the Riolu. Aura was a golden Riolu. He was often treated as an outcast, but Cario looked after him after their father left.

"Hi, Cario!" Aura said as he ran up to hug his little brother.

"Hey, Aura! How are you?" Cario asked with a smile on his face.

"I'm good. Mom said that she would fix dinner before you left. She said she made your favorite," Aura said as he grabbed Cario's paw and began to walk him around.

"Cool! Let's go get some right now!" Cario said. He and Aura walked into a large, extravagant room decorated with traditional Fighting-Type decor: the room was very geometrical, yet elegant and smooth. Cario walked into a kitchen and found his mother, Evelyn, an aged light blue Lucario, cooking side-by-side with Cario's older sister Dawn.

"Hi, Mom!" Cario exclaimed as he ran up to hug his mother.

"Hey, honey. Doing big things for the Fighting Pokemon, I see. You're the spitting image of your father," Evelyn said. Cario turned around and saw his older sister chopping onions.

"Hey, Dawn," Cario said as he gave a playful punch to her. Dawn was tough. She led her own battalion that was revered as the best battalion, only second to Cario's. Dawn had darker fur than Cario, but she was still shorter than him.

"Hey, punk," Dawn sneered as she laughed, Cario laughed along and gave her a hug.

"What do you plan to do with the Electric Army?" Evelyn asked as she washed her hands.

"I plan on forming an alliance. If we're going to have any chance against the Flying Pokemon when they come, we need to be ready. It's a precaution," Cario explained as he sat down at the table. Aura propped up on his lap and hugged him. Cario, with a glint in his eye, had many thoughts rushing through his mind. The one thing that kept coming back:

How would Electivire react?

Pikalover10
September 5th, 2008, 07:33 PM
"Leader! I have just heard news from one of our front line spys that the fighting army,lead by Cario the Lucario is going to try to make an alliance with us!" Sparky told their leader, Electivire. Electivire didn't listen to Sparky especially since before this war Sparky always lied to him. Sparky reliezed this and went to his personal hideout. He sat in the underground cave with moss covering the eterance that made it look like it was part of the ground. He had covered the hole with a door so that nobody would fall inside it. He was running away from his best friend when he fell in this hole. His old friend didn't notice this and thought that he had turned around a corner or something.

Sparky sighed and felt like nobody trusted him. "Maybe I shouldn't have lied to everyone before." Sparky whispered to himself. Suddenly he heard footsteps aproaching. He popped his head out and someone tripped over his head. "Owwwwwwwww." The pokemon roared. Sparky focused more and saw that it was Electivire! Electivire had come out to find him so that he could promote him because someone else that he trusted came and told him the same news. He promoted Sparky to second in comand because this was a huge deal.

They walked back together to the castle. "What should we do Sparky? Should we form an alliance with them or not?" Electivire asked. Sparky sat there and thought. "We are weak against rock and ground type attacks, but they are neither weak nor super effective. We could form an alliance and have an easier time dealing with them especially since we will have some more pokemon that can learn Iron tail like Pikachu, Pichus, Raichus, and other electric pokemon can. If we don't, though, we will most likely lose against rock and ground pokemon. I suspect that they want us to form an alliance with them to help them against the flying pokemon." Sparky said to his leader. His leader nodded and then said "Ok. Good. Then it is decided. If they actually come then we might form an alliance with them. Maybe. Chances are very slim because if we do they might turn on us." Electivire said with great dignaty. "Oh, and we should probably try to form an alliance with the water type pokemon." Sparky added. Electivire nodded again and then told everyone to leave his room so that he could rest.

Sparky thought for a second. If Electivire ends up forming an alliance with the water army that might be forming an alliance with the grass army then...I might just be able to become friends with Bulbusaur again! Max got so excited that he dashed to his new room and fell right on top of it to take a quick rest.

SailorShadow
September 6th, 2008, 07:10 AM
((Sorry about the 4 lines, I was in a rush.))

Kylie went out towards where the soldiers were situated. Her good friend, Andy the Charmander, waved her towards him.

"Why are you here? I thought you were always on kitchen duty," Andy asked.

"The leader decided that I should be with the troops for now, since there's more need here," Kylie explained. She hated fighting more than anything, but if she didn't listen to the leader, she would put her family and friends in danger. And her loved ones meant more to her than her hatred for fighting.

"Well, I think you're in the same squadron as me. That's good, right?" Andy said, trying to get Kylie to look on the bright side.

"I guess you're right. But I'm going to miss cooking," Kylie sighed. Everyone complimented her on her cooking, but now... If she couldn't cook, what could she possibly do? "Oh, and this is for you." Kylie took one of the Poffin she brought and handed it to Andy.

"Wow, this is delicious! And you made it?" Andy exclaimed, happily munching away.

"Yup, I made it all by myself, too," Kylie replied proudly. The compliment made her much happier and now she would see her friend more. Maybe the fighting wouldn't be too bad.

zZRaoto
September 6th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Name: Karma (kar-mah)
Appearance: Karma is an albino Sneasel. His fur is white and his feathers are a light yellowish color. His eyes are a noticeable red that grown in dark places along with the jewel on his head and chest. Besides his distinctive color, he also has a noticeable lazy feather on his head. Instead of it being straight like most Sneasels, Kana's feather loops down to the side. His only form of clothing is a black, hooded robe that's tied around his neck. He wears this so he can become less noticeable whenever he's out on a mission.
History: Karma was born and raised in the Dark Region. His older brother, Diamond was an elite member of the Dark Army alongside his mother and father. While his family was out fighting and protecting the Dark Region, Karma was left at home to do chores. But instead of doing chores he was secretly scouting various parts of the Dark Region and watching fights between different sides. He was always teased by other Sneasels and Dark type Pokemon because of his Albino features. Karma never could play any hiding or scouting games becuase his glowing eyes or white fur always told where he was at. There was a great gain from this though, he mentally matured faster than others becuase his head wasn't filled with such kiddish things. During a raid of his village by the Ice Army, his mother and father was killed and his brother was left to take care of him. Out of his own self anger, Karma's brother began to beat him up and pick on him. He even threatened to kill him once, but that soon became regularly when the Ice Army attacked again. Karma's brother soon became a captain of a squadron in the Dark Army and Kana hardly ever seen him after that. As he watched his brother grow in strength, Karma decided he should start training and try to help the army as well, but they just shunned him and claimed he was worthless. He was nothing but a white spot in the Dark Region, but that all changed one snowy day. The Ice Army had attacked again and this time succeeded in killing one of the Dark Army's greatest commanders. When the Ice Army froze everything in the area they decided they had done enough and should go home and rejoice. Karma watched the Ice Army admirably at how friendly they were to those on their side and decided that was where he belonged. As the Ice Army left, Karma followed. What he didn't know was that Diamond was following him as well. He soon figured this out when he finally arrived in the Ice Region and spotted him sleeping in a tree early that morning. Diamond had followed him to learn the whereabouts of the Ice Region but Kana wasn't able to do anything about it and he decided he shouldn't bring it up when he goes to confront the Ice Leader. That day Karma wandered about the Ice Region as the Pokemon that inhabited the area stared at him. Day after day Karma wandered about the area and other Pokemon continued to watch him. No one dared to confront him until one day a squadron from the Grass Region was heading towards the Ice Region. Karma was out looking for berries when he spotted the large group. He informed anyone he seen and he just so happened ran into Abamasnow himself. Abamasnow was able to prepare the defenses and be ready to stop the Grass Squadron. They successfully defeated the opposing side and Abamasnow confronted Kana with a black robe. He was assigned to be the head scout of the Ice Region. The robe was to help him be less noticeable on his missions and became known as "The White Shadow."
Type: Ice/Dark
Side: Ice
RP Sample: Kana sat lazily in the tree, impatiently waiting for the Dark Army to arrive so he can inform Abomasnow. Come on, come on. Hurry up. I'm getting tired waiting up here in this tree. Kana began to grow severely tired of sitting up in a tree waiting for the Dark Army that might not even show.

He began to jump from tree to tree, scanning the area as he goes to see if he can spot any sign of the Dark Army. Nothing. Where are they? As Karma began to head back to the Ice Temple a large group of dark figures surrounded him. The Dark Army! They wanted me to come out this far. Crap! "Hehehe...You should've joined us Karma." A familiar voice to Karma said from the shadows. A distinctive figure came out from the group of dark figures and stood before Karma. "Diamond!" Karma called out in a tone of anger, but surprised as well. "Long time no see. I just decided I should stop by and visit my younger brother." Diamond said. "But...what about the attack on the Ice Region?" Kana was now confused. Diamond looked at him and smiled. "That was just an excuse for me to come and visit you. I knew the only way I can get to you is if your off on a scouting mission."

Suddenly, a large Absol came steadily dashing towards Karma and Diamond. "Diamond, your late for you meeting sir. I was sent to inform you that if you do not arrive back at the Dark Region soon then the meeting is off."

"Is that so?" Diamond said looking down at the snowy ground. "Well, I better get back." As the group began to head back to the Dark Region, Diamond stopped and faced Karma. "I just wanted to visit you this time...Next time I'm coming for a kill." Then he dashed off. Karma stood there scared and angry. He had been out on a scouting mission for two hours just to recieve a random visit from his brother along with a threat. It's been so long since I've seen him and he's already evolved. Well...I guess this scout session wasn't that pointless. Those were Karma's last thoughts for the day as he headed back home to rest up from the tiring scouting.

King_Lucario
September 6th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Name: Kana (kah-nah)
Appearance: Kana is an albino Sneasel. His fur is white and his feathers are a light yellowish color. His eyes are a noticeable red that grown in dark places along with the jewel on his head and chest. Besides his distinctive color, he also has a noticeable lazy feather on his head. Instead of it being straight like most Sneasels, Kana's feather loops down to the side. His only form of clothing is a black, hooded robe that's tied around his neck. He wears this so he can become less noticeable whenever he's out on a mission.
History: Kana was born and raised in the Dark Region. His older brother, Diamond was an elite member of the Dark Army alongside his mother and father. While his family was out fighting and protecting the Dark Region, Kana was left at home to do chores. But instead of doing chores he was secretly scouting various parts of the Dark Region and watching fights between different sides. He was always teased by other Sneasels and Dark type Pokemon because of his Albino features. Kana never could play any hiding or scouting games becuase his glowing eyes or white fur always told where he was at. There was a great gain from this though, he mentally matured faster than others becuase his head wasn't filled with such kiddish things. During a raid of his village by the Ice Army, his mother and father was killed and his brother was left to take care of him. Out of his own self anger, Kana's brother began to beat him up and pick on him. He even threatened to kill him once, but that soon became regularly when the Ice Army attacked again. Kana's brother soon became a captain of a squadron in the Dark Army and Kana hardly ever seen him after that. As he watched his brother grow in strength, Kana decided he should start training and try to help the army as well, but they just shunned him and claimed he was worthless. He was nothing but a white spot in the Dark Region, but that all changed one snowy day. The Ice Army had attacked again and this time succeeded in killing one of the Dark Army's greatest commanders. When the Ice Army froze everything in the area they decided they had done enough and should go home and rejoice. Kana watched the Ice Army admirably at how friendly they were to those on their side and decided that was where he belonged. As the Ice Army left, Kana followed. What he didn't know was that Diamond was following him as well. He soon figured this out when he finally arrived in the Ice Region and spotted him sleeping in a tree early that morning. Diamond had followed him to learn the whereabouts of the Ice Region but Kana wasn't able to do anything about it and he decided he shouldn't bring it up when he goes to confront the Ice Leader. That day Kana wandered about the Ice Region as the Pokemon that inhabited the area stared at him. Day after day Kana wandered about the area and other Pokemon continued to watch him. No one dared to confront him until one day a squadron from the Grass Region was heading towards the Ice Region. Kana was out looking for berries when he spotted the large group. He informed anyone he seen and he just so happened ran into Abamasnow himself. Abamasnow was able to prepare the defenses and be ready to stop the Grass Squadron. They successfully defeated the opposing side and Abamasnow confronted Kana with a black robe. He was assigned to be the head scout of the Ice Region. The robe was to help him be less noticeable on his missions and became known as "The White Shadow."
Type: Ice/Dark
Side: Ice
RP Sample: Kana sat lazily in the tree, impatiently waiting for the Dark Army to arrive so he can inform Abomasnow. Come on, come on. Hurry up. I'm getting tired waiting up here in this tree. Kana began to grow severely tired of sitting up in a tree waiting for the Dark Army that might not even show.

He began to jump from tree to tree, scanning the area as he goes to see if he can spot any sign of the Dark Army. Nothing. Where are they? As Kana began to head back to the Ice Temple a large group of dark figures surrounded him. The Dark Army! They wanted me to come out this far. Crap! "Hehehe...You should've joined us Kana." A familiar voice to Kana said from the shadows. A distinctive figure came out from the group of dark figures and stood before Kana. "Diamond!" Kana called out in a tone of anger, but surprised as well. "Long time no see. I just decided I should stop by and visit my younger brother." Diamond said. "But...what about the attack on the Ice Region?" Kana was now confused. Diamond looked at him and smiled. "That was just an excuse for me to come and visit you. I knew the only way I can get to you is if your off on a scouting mission."

Suddenly, a large Absol came steadily dashing towards Kana and Diamond. "Diamond, your late for you meeting sir. I was sent to inform you that if you do not arrive back at the Dark Region soon then the meeting is off."

"Is that so?" Diamond said looking down at the snowy ground. "Well, I better get back." As the group began to head back to the Dark Region, Diamond stopped and faced Kana. "I just wanted to visit you this time...Next time I'm coming for a kill." Then he dashed off. Kana stood there scared and angry. He had been out on a scouting mission for two hours just to recieve a random visit from his brother along with a threat. It's been so long since I've seen him and he's already evolved. Well...I guess this scout session wasn't that pointless. Those were Kana's last thoughts for the day as he headed back home to rest up from the tiring scouting.

Besides mine (I'm conceited...^_^) this is the best sign-up sheet on this thread. Welcome.

zZRaoto
September 6th, 2008, 07:31 PM
((OOC: Lol! Of course, of course. No one can beat you at anything. Your so prolar xd))

Karma woke up, excited for another day of scouting. The day before he had seen his brother after so long, but Diamond's last words still terrorized him. As Karma lazily got out of bed a Glaceon burst into his sleeping quarters. It was Dire, one of Abamasnow's messengers and a fellow scout. "Karma! Hurry! Abamasnow has ordered a group of scouts to scan the area." Dire rapidly exclaimed. "Wait, wait! Why is this scouting mission so urgent?" Kana wondered why a scouting mission so instantly. Dire sighed and told Karma what happened.

"Okay, Abamasnow claims that we are falling behind the other Kingdoms. After a bit of scouting I did with Swinub I learned that the Electric Kingdom is planning on making an alliance with the Grass and Water Kingdom, and the Fighting Kingdom is planning on making an alliance with the Electric Kingdom. So Abamasnow wants us to scout the regions and get as much information on the alliances as possible."

"So? What's their alliances have to do with us?" Karma asked. Dire looked at Karma with a somewhat disgusted face and explained. "Already the Fighting Kingdom has an upper hand against us so if they create an alliance with the Electric Kingdom and they might be forming an alliance with the Grass Kingdom, which has an allience with the Water Kingdom. It will be the Grass, Water, Fighting, and Electric Kingdoms versus everyone else. Think about it." Karma finally understood. "I see how that can be a problem, but that just means we need to make some alliances." Dire said he really wanted to agree but he was only going to act upon Abamasnow's orders.

"So are you ready?" Dire asked. Karma nodded and put on his black robe. Karma and Dire dashed off, heading South. The Fighting Kingdom was their fist stop since it was the closest. They were to scout the area and spy on the leader. If they were to be caught then it would result in great consequences.

King_Lucario
September 7th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Cario rose up from the table and walked into the war planning room; it was a large, intricate room with a massive detailed map of Elios hung on the first wall you see. Cario stepped up to this wall and examined it. He was trying to make the most direct route to the Electric Army's base without interaction from any other armies.

"Sire! I have news for you!" a young Machop messenger said to Cario as he bowed in respect.

"Okay, Machy. I told you you don't need to bow to me. What is your news?" Cario asked with his back still turned to Machy.

"There has been news! Lapras has appeared at the Water Army base!" Machy said as he ran out. Cario knew that it would spell trouble. Lapras, although not the leader of the Water Pokemon, was the messenger for Kyogre, the first Water Pokemon. Lapras carried news between the Water Army base and Kyogre, who was the true leader of the Water Army, although Empoleon ran the army. Cario needed to find out what Lapras had said. He left the war room and walked downstairs where he saw Wrath the Poliwrath. Wrath was one of the few Poliwrath at the Fighting Army base, but Cario was glad to have him.

"Wrath! I need you assistance," Cario ordered as Wrath walked up to Cario.

"What is it, sir?" Wrath said in an Australian accent.

"I need you to infiltrate the Water Army base. There has been news that Lapras, the messenger for Kyogre, has been sent to the Water Army base to tell news. We need to find out what that news is. Can you handle this?" Cario asked.

"Yessir! I'll go right away!" Wrath said as he stood attention. Wrath then went down a long hallway that led to a chamber that could be filled with water for aquatic combat training. It drained to the river, and the river led to the Water Army base. Wrath went into this chamber and down the river.

Hours later, Cario reached the Water Army base. It was a large, medieval castle that was covered with intricate ornaments. At the entrance to the base was a large statue of Kyogre. Wrath swam around to the other side to a large window where he saw an Empoleon talking to his army.

"Okay men! Lapras has said that Koygre has given to okay to form an alliance with the Electric Army. Unfortunately, we are also going to form an alliance with the Grass Army. And also, according to Lanturn, the Electric Army plans to bring the Fighting Army into this," Empoleon said.

I already knew about the Fighting-Electric alliance, Wrath thought to himself. Wrath continued to listen.

"There is a problem, however. We cannot let the Fighting Army form an alliance with the Electric Army. We will form the alliance with the Grass and Electric Armies, then use the combined power of Grass, Water, and Electric Pokemon to take out the Fighting Army led by Cario the Lucario. Be warned; he is a hardened war veteran at a very young age. Now leave my sight!" Empoleon said in his southern accent. Wrath dipped below the water and began to swim back to the Fighting Army base. He made it in half the time it took him because he was in a hurry. Wrath, with news in hand, raced to the top of the Tantuan Mountains, where the Fighting Army base was situated.

Altin
September 7th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Altin fluttered his eyes open. What he saw immeadiatly soothed him. He saw feilds of untouched flowers and grass-type pokemon. Altin got up reluctantly to do his daily rounds with Torterra. Ever since he helped the group of pokemon that were defending themselves earliear, he went through the ranks rather quickly. I mean almost immediatedly becoming second in command was something even Altin didnt expect, much less Torterra.

Altin arrived at Torterra's tent a little later than usual, not that it mattered but you never know when the leader is in a bad mood, and delivered his findings:

"Leader Torterra," Altin began. " My rounds did not produce any immenent to the kingdom but have found out from observation that the electric army has sent an envoy for a meet and greet. They might be looking for an alliance with us."

"And what do you think we should do?" Torterra asked Altin.

To have a say in the matter of alliances is a great honor any where. "I would go with it." Altin stated. Then an idea hit him. "I'll go watch the coming envoy."

CyBeastSaber
September 7th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Oh... and I'm gonna cheat a little on what his moves are okay? But of course it IS moves he can learn with TMs and the such alright? If you feel like it, Ozma can be a Leader. Not that it matters to me hehehe...

Name: Ozma
Pokemon: Tyranitar (I'm aiming high lately... :X)
Appearance: Ozma is much taller than any regular Tyranitar and his might is far above superior. Ozma's armor plating turned into a more golden color that differentiates himself. His plated horns rise up and have more back curve than usual while his arms, throughout the years, have developed armored spikes sprouting from the shoulder downwards to the wrist. His strong legs have also developed protruding spikes from the sides and his claws, on both hands and feet, are much more powerful. Other than these features, Ozma is a towering monster on a class of his own feared much by many and his veteran experiences has kept him on over the edge. He shows much mercy to others and that is enough to make them join his cause.
History: Ozma started out as a lone Larvitar after his mother had left him under a gigantic mountain. He was weak but determined to eat through the large lump of soil that had graciously become his home. It took him many months before he started to reach the other layers of the mountain and not long did he break through the difficult trail his mother put him through. But nevertheless, he was happy he could finally smell the pure air through his nostrils and not dirt and gravel. Ozma, however, did not stop there. He had decided to strive and become the greatest Tyranitar there was. Each and everyday was dedicated to harsh and dangerous training. Ozma's morning involved standing under a waterfall and trying to split it upwards as high as the waterfall was. It was extremely difficult because he didn't know any moves that could be used to split a waterfall in half but instead, for the time being, he trained in trying to endure the cold water and to fight his weaknesses. He'd jump into a lake but only ended up fainting whenever he did. But over the many months of throwing himself into it had the training finally started to show through. He had become more and more proficient in the water though his swimming isn't there yet but he could endure the overpowering water strikes. He'd constantly be challenged by the water-type folks who lived there but, Ozma would never back down. He fought against many groups of Water-types such as Squirtle and Vaporean and, though they were tough, Ozma eventually beat them all and earned their respect as well. On the next morning, Ozma woke up to find himself a bit different than he was before. He had surprisingly evolved into a Pupitar. Amazed as he was, his shell casing did not slow down his movements and his strength over water was still there. Over the many months, he decided to travel elsewhere to train himself more and so, he left his aqautic friends and began his great journey. He went around to many different places such as volcanic mountains, thundercloud inhabited plains, frozen caves, and others and, founded many friendships with the different pokemon that had taught him of their lands. He then evolved into the Tyranitar he is now but only after many more years of training did he began his more powerful evolution into a terrifying Tyranitar. Ozma learned many difficult abilities his regular cousins did not have. His abilities expand far into the different types, such as Shadow Claw, Ice Beam, Thunder, and even Dragon Pulse but there was a limit to how many times he could use a different element from himself. With these different amazing array of skills, Ozma is often called The Elemental Tyrant. When the War had started, the Rock and Dark types had a feud over who Ozma would lead over, be it the Rocks or Darks. Ozma felt the Darks had already possessed many powerful fighters thus Ozma became a warrior for the Rocks. Being a leader was still out of his league but many wanted him to be.
Type: Rock/Dark
Which side are you fighting for?: Rock
RP Sample: Should I do one?
EDITED!- WEE! I'm finished....

King_Lucario
September 7th, 2008, 01:06 PM
@Uzumaki_Naruto--Interesting plot indeed... well... here's my shot...

Appearance: Ozma is much taller than any regular Tyranitar and his might is far above superior. Ozma's armor plating turned into a more golden color that differentiates himself. His plated horns rise up and have more back curve than usual while his arms, throughout the years, have developed armored spikes sprouting from the shoulder downwards to the wrist. His strong legs have also developed protruding spikes from the sides and his claws, on both hands and feet, are much more powerful. Other than these features, Ozma is a towering monster on a class of his own feared much by many.
History: How did your character end up in the Elemental Wars? I want detail because this will help me choose whether or not you are accepted.
RP Sample: This will also help me determine whether or not you are accepted. Remember: be creative. I don't want links. Don't be lazy; actually write it.

Um... If possible... I'd like a pending request? I am unable to stay long enough to finish this... Thanks in advance... ><;

I read your post in Elemental Battledome. If you RP like that here, then you'll do well. Welcome.

Wrath scaled the steep walls and crevices of the Tantuan Mountains to reach the Temple of Fist, the home of the FIghting Type Army. Wrath walked through the large, martial arts-esque door and into the vast chamber where most of the Pokemon hung out to talk. Wrath ran around, but could not find Cario. However, he did find Blaze the Infernape.

"Blaze!" Wrath said as he ran forward.

"Hey Wrath! What is it?" Blaze screeched as he hopped about.

"I need to find Sir Cario. It's urgent news. Do you know where he is?" Wrath asked as he panted out of breath. Blaze stopped hopping around and had a thinking look on his face. He stood upright and placed his long fingers on his chin, as if in deep thought. Finally, Blaze spoke.

"He left right before you came. He said he took a squad to the Electric Army Base and that he'd be back by next week. It's a long walk you know," Blaze said as he walked away. Wrath couldn't believe it: Cario and his squad was walking right into a trap. Wrath ran upstairs and went into the war room. He examined the large map of Elios and saw the path that Cario had drawn.

He's going through Aqua Plains! That's where the Water Army is! Wrath thought. Wrath ran around the temple and looked for Channeler, a shiny Medicham that served as the main person for information.

"Channeler!" Wrath called out as he saw Channeler meditating in midair.

"What is it, Wrath?" Channeler sneered as he came back down. His looked at Wrath with cold eyes.

"You got to get to Cario! He's going right into a trap! If he goes through Aqua Plains, his squad is going to be attacked by the Water Pokemon Army!" Wrath exclaimed. Channeler's eyes went worried as he began to contact Cario with his mind.

Cario! Don't go through Aqua Plains! You're going to be attacked! Channeler said in mind-speak.

Too late. We're already at Aqua Plains, Cario responded.

"What happened?" Wrath asked.

"We're too late...," Channeler said as he went back to his meditating.

Cario and his squad of Pokemon crossed the aquatic bog of Aqua Plains. Large reeds rose from the ground. The four-foot tall Cario was up to his shoulders in water. He took tall Pokemon with him so that the shorter Pokemon would not drown. Cario, still walking, began to think to himself. What did he mean by don't go to Aqua Plains? We have no problem with the Water Pokemon, so why would they attack us? Cario thought. He continued thinking as he and his squad traversed the cold water and blinding plants of Aqua Plains.

zZRaoto
September 7th, 2008, 01:37 PM
((Ooc: Nooooo! I was writing this at the same time you was writing yours. Oh well, I just have to change the ending a bit. I also fixed the Elios thing.))

Karma and Dire tiredly crossed through the Ice Kingdom and soon reached a hint of large boulders. A sign that the Fighting Kingdom was near.

"Hey Karma." Dire had stopped and called Karma. "Yeah? Why'd you stop? We're almost there." Karma was puzzled by Dire's immediate standpoint. "I don't think....I can do this." Karma was definitely bewildered at this point. "What'ya mean?" "I'm going to abandon the Ice Kingdom. I've been thinking..." "What! You can't! We have to fight for the Ice Kingdom, if not then all Ice Pokemon may become extinct." Karma raged. "That's the point. I'm tired of this war. I just want to move somewhere peaceful. I'm going to become a neutral Pokemon and roam the lands like many other Pokemon. Goodbye....and I'm sorry." With those last words Dire hastily ran off and was out of site before Karma could say anything.

Dire.. Dire was one of Karma's best friends in the Ice Kingdom. He was one of the first Pokemon that he met and they had a very strong friendship. Karma was devastated to see his friend go just like that. A tear rolled down his face from his red eyes and he dragged his self towards the Fighting Kingdom.

It was amazing. The Fighting Kingdom was thriving with Pokemon of all types and the buildings were so shapely. The temperature was at a nice and mild degree, and a small wind traveled across the vast land. Karma stood on a cliff above the Kingdom and watched the festivities taking place. He noticed a somewhat larger building than the rest. It was made entirely out of stone and Karma suggested that must be the kingdom's castle. Cario must be there. Karma was filled with anxiety.

He sped down towards a stone building. It had a large window on the side of it and inside there was a lot of Fighting type equipment. This must be the training room for the army. Karma continued and noticed a young Tyrogue. He doesn't look too tough. Karma thought confidently. He dashed towards the little Fighting Pokemon and it quickly noticed him. It attempted to attack the oncoming Karma but he used Faint Attack and appeared behind the Tyrogue. He brought one of his claws up towards the Pokemon's neck and pulled it between two buildings. One seemed to be a Healing Center of some sort and the other was an item shop. "Show me how to get to the Fighting Kingdom's Castle." Karma demanded. The Tyrogue struggled a bit, but his efforts were futile. "Show me!" Karma yelled and brought his claw up right against the Pokemon's neck. "Follow me, follow me." The Tyrogue agreed to comply with Karma's request and guided Karma through the back streets of the Fighting Kingdom.

About an hour later the two Pokemon came upon the castle. It was larger than it looked from the cliff. "Thank you little Tyrogue. Oh, and for the record, I would never kill you." Karma smiled at the Pokemon and thanked him again. Karma was one of the nicest Pokemon anyone could ever meet, he learned how to properly threat other Pokemon from his brother.

So how do I get in? There's too many guards at the main gate. I'm sure that there's plenty of other guards around the other gates. The walls are too high for me to scale... Karma began to doubt he'll ever get inside the castle until he noticed a transport Pidgeot. It's job was to transport other Pokemon to different places that was too far to walk to. Maybe with a little convincing he can give me a ride. Karma smiled a bit as he walked up to the over-sized Pidgeot.

"Yes umm. Cario needs me to do a task on the top of the castle...on the top floor, yeah. The top floor. May you transport me?" Karma decided that threatening the Pidgeot might cause an uproar and decided to go in as a Fighting Kingdom ally. The Pidgeot looked at the little Karma and studied his features. It decided that there wasn't much harm in doing the Pokemon's request so it agreed. The Pidgeot lowered itself and let Karma aboard. It took flight and in a matter of seconds it was already at the top of the castle. Wow this bird is fast. Karma thought in amazement.

He thanked the Pokemon and hopped through a window. Inside was a large room filled with fighting equipment. There was also a large map of Elios with a path drawn on it. Karma silently walked towards the door and peeked outside in the hallway. No one was in sight. He then decided that perhaps Cario had already left and took the path drawn on the map. He found a small opening that led to inside the ceiling. He decided to wait their for Cario's return, but right as he situated his self inside the ceiling he seen a Poliwrath run through the door and examine the large map. He seemed frustrated and scared at the same time. The Poliwrath ran out the room and Karma followed him from the shadows.

The Pokemon ran around, appearing as if he didn't know where he was going. He then ran towards a shiny Medicham. Karma used Faint Attack to vanish near the two Pokemon.
"Channeler!" Wrath called out as he saw Channeler meditating in midair.

"What is it, Wrath?" Channeler sneered as he came back down. His looked at Wrath with cold eyes.

"You got to get to Cario! He's going right into a trap! If he goes through Aqua Plains, his squad is going to be attacked by the Water Pokemon Army!" Wrath exclaimed. Channeler's eyes went worried as he began to contact Cario with his mind.

"What happened?" Wrath asked.

"We're too late...," Channeler said as he went back to his meditating.

What!? But I thought the Fighting Kingdom was making an alliance with the Water Kingdom as well. Why would they turn on the Fighting Kingdom? Karma stayed quiet as he continued to spy on the Poliwrath and Medicham.

((OOC: Sorry for it being so long. Traveling takes a long time, along with a best friend leaving, spying, ect. I just wanted to put as much into one post as possible. Lol.))

King_Lucario
September 7th, 2008, 02:02 PM
((OoC: The continent is called ELIOS, not KELIOS. Just clearing that up.))

Cario and his squad continued to to travel through the ever-so-tiring bog of Aqua Plains. The night was setting in and Cario knew that the Fighting Pokemon would be at a disadvantage at night.

"Squad! Rest here for tonight! We'll pick up pace in the morning," Cario said as he turned around to his squad. Using their superior physical strength, the Fighting Pokemon squad dug a large hole to drain some of the water. It lowered the water to the point where the water only went up to Cario's knees. Then, an Aggron that was traveling with them used its ability to move the earth to create a small plateau for the squad to rest on. Cario hopped on the plateau and fell asleep. How and why would the Water Army attack us? Cario thought as he fell asleep. As Cario slept, he dreamt of the Temple of Fist. It was hustle and bustle as usual, with a diverse community of Pokemon. But one Pokemon stood out in particular...a white Sneasel. Cario woke up in shock , but then went back to sleep. It's only a dream...it's only a dream. Cario slept with peace of mind...

...but the Temple of Fist was about to get a wake-up call.

Raibutai
September 7th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Walking through ranks of soldiers, Sergeant Volt selected twenty skilled privates and and corporals.

"Attention! I have not told you your duties, yet, since General Electrivire is expecting every one of you. Salute! March!"

Volt was in his element as the group made their brisk march towards the General's quarters.

A moment later, Volt sweeped the flap aside. "Hm... General Electrivire, I have brought the required troops."

The General was standing there, with another Pikachu.

"Well... Greetings, Colonel Sparky. I will wait until you are finished speaking..."

The General suddenly pushed everyone outside his room, mumbling something about needing rest.

"Er... General? I brought the required troops..."

Electirvire turned towards Volt, a twinkle in his eye. "Well, well, I didn't expect you would be so quick with your duties... Anyways, upon further investigation, the Fire Army is on its own. The seek to form an alliance with us, to even the odds. But... The Fighting Army also wants an alliance."

Volt grinned at the thought. "Sir, I'm wondering why everyone wants an alliance with us! I mean, we aren't-"

"It's because we happen to be the type that determines many things in this area. But, anyways, I leave the duty of deciding what alliance to accept to you and Colonel Sparky, Sergeant. Who knows, you might be promoted later, if you make a wise desicion. But, make sure you report to me about your ideas before you do anything. You are now dissmissed, Sergeant."

Volt sighed. I don't think that the soldiers I was leading are going to be too happy about this...

Netherless, Volt went out seeking the Colonel.

zZRaoto
September 7th, 2008, 02:18 PM
((OOC: My bad. I'll change it once I finish posting this. Also, is killing of Npc's allowed?))

Karma's Faint Attack was beginning to wear off and he was slowly becoming visible again. Crap. Better make my move fast.

As soon as Karma's Faint Attack wore off he dashed silently towards the conversating Pokemon. The Medicham noticed him and turned towards the white Sneasel. Karma quickly jumped high up into the air and used Screech.

The Medicham quickly reacted and used Reflect. As Karma came down from his jump his claw turned a metallic silver. He used Metal Claw on the Pokemon. The force was so strong it caused the Medicham to literally bounce back off the ground. As Karma went in for a Slash Attack the Poliwrath grabbed him from behind. He launched the small Pokemon into a rock nearby.

Aah. That Medicham is really annoying. I could've taken both of them down by know if it wasn't for it's Psychic powers. Karma didn't have much experience in fighting but he was known to be able to kill another Pokemon without them even knowing.

He got up to his feet and charged again, this time launching several Ice Shards towards the two Pokemon. The Medicham used Reflect and Poliwrath was charging some sort of attack on his fist. Karma used faint attack past the Reflect and used Shadow Claw on the Poliwrath, but it did nothing.

What the? Karma didn't have a lot of knowledge in Battle Mechanics. His Ghost Type move didn't affect Fighting types. He was in trouble at that moment. Before he could retreat from his attack, the Poliwrath grabbed him by the leg with his free hand, the other one still charging the attack. He slammed Karma down into the ground and grabbed him by the neck, preparing to use Focus Punch.

"This is where you die you little punk."

Raibutai
September 7th, 2008, 02:51 PM
"Hm... Where could he be?"

Volt had been searching for an hour now, yet this was to no avail. However, that's because he didn't ask anyone...

Volt noticed a passing Liutenant, and Volt took his question to him immediately. "Uhm.. Sir? May I speak with you for a moment?"

The Raichu turned to him, and smiled. "You're that fighting prodigy they're always talking about, aren't you? What was your name again?..."

"The name's Volt, sir. I'm not really good, it's just that my mentor was very skilled at what he did. He was a Raichu, like yourself."

The Raichu went back to the topic. "I'm in a hurry now, so speak quickly."

Volt told him about the Colonel, and...

"Oh, him! Just go over there, and run around for a bit, and you should fall into his house... Heh."

"Okay, thank you sir!"

Volt went over to said area, and ran around for a moment.

And...

CRUNCH!

Altin
September 7th, 2008, 03:05 PM
(King_Lucario: You spelled my name wrong. It's ALTIN not ATLIN)
Altin watched the envoy, he told Torterra that he would be a few days. Maybe he jinxed himself because the envoy stayed in one spot for a while,(I'm not going to try to mention how long as it would result in god-modding.) as he waited he decided to bunk down for the night. He woke up that morning and for awhile he didnt know where he was, then he remembered. He then noticed something odd, there were dark clouds over the sky in towards the water country. They were fighting again, Altin sighed. Well best not do anything yet.

King_Lucario
September 7th, 2008, 03:29 PM
((@zZRaoto: No. Don't kill my NPCs. I'm going to need Channeler and Wrath later.))

It was daylight outside. Cario woke up and noticed the bright sun gleaming down on him. He turned his head and noticed that his squad was awake and training. The leader of Gamma Squad, Knuckles the Machamp, noticed Cario was just waking up.

"Everyone! Stand attention!" Knuckles ordered as Cario rose. The large squad of Pokemon stood at attention as Cario rose.

"At ease. What are you goys doing, Knuckles?" Cario asked as he stepped off the plateau.

"We're training," Knuckles said as he cracked his massive knuckles on each of his four arms. Knuckles was the strongest Machamp in the Fighting Army, and thus was promoted to General after only four weeks of enlistment. He commanded his own squad, Gamma Squad, after his promotion.

"Okay. We need to mobilize. Soon, we're going to be arriving at the Power Plant. Be careful; the Electric Army is quick and tactiful. We're going to need to be on our toes," Cario said. And with that, the small renegade squad ran as fast as they could towards the Power Plant.

"Channeler? Did you hear that?" Wrath asked as he looked around. Wrath heard a slight rustle behind him. Channeler ignored it, but Wrath investigated it. He uncovered a dark cloak that was revealed to be an albino Sneasel. The Sneasel attacked Wrath, but Wrath threw him.

"Damnit!" the Sneasel shouted. He targeted Channeler, but Channeler, unbeknownst to the Sneasel, had used Double Team and created a copy. Channeler appeared behind the Sneasel and thrust it away with a quick Force Palm. The Sneasel had a look of disgust and hate on his face, but it was persistant.

Ahh...this Sneasel is young, Channeler thought to himself. The Sneasel charged at Channeler, but Channeler repelled it with a Reflect. The Sneasel used Shadow Claw past the reflect and targeted Wrath, who was behind Channeler, preparing for a Dynamicpunch. The Shadow Claw and the Dynamicpunch collided, but Wrath did not get hurt.

"You l'il twerp! You dare to think that you can take on a true fighter?" Wrath taunted as Channeler rushed up. The Sneasel was trying to get up, but Channeler's speed was overwhelming. Channeler tripped the young Sneasel and clutched it's throat.

"You don't know battle mechanics. You don't know the Fighting Army. And for treading on our territory, you will receive punishment. This is where you die you little punk," Channeler said as he prepared a Focus Punch. Suddenly, the Sneasel cried out.

"Stop! I didn't mean it! I was scared!"

"What do you mean?" Channeler said as he lowered his fist.

"I need your help. The Ice Army needs your help," the Sneasel exclaimed. THe Sneasel was lying. The Ice Army didn't need help. Sneasel was just buying time for something...but Channeler and Wrath didn't know what...

zZRaoto
September 7th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Right before the Medicham's attack, Karma pleaded for mercy. "Please, stop! I didn't want to fight, I was just scared." Medicham looked puzzled and Karma noticed it. "The Ice Army....we need your help!" Karma exclaimed, scared for his life.

The Medicham got off of the small Karma and the Poliwrath lifted him up to his feet. "You got two seconds to explain to me what your talking about." The Poliwrath said with a strong Australian accent. Karma sighed of relief and stated, "We need to make an alliance of some sort. I overheard you talking about the Water Kingdom's betrayal to the alliance along with the Electric Kingdom. See, we are highly underpowered. Most other Kingdoms have great advantages over us. We can help you all take on the Flying Kingdom and Grass Kingdom, and you can help us against the other Kingdoms."

The Poliwrath looked at the shiny Medicham, who was quietly mediating on the request. "Can you contact Sir Cario for me Channeler?" Poliwrath asked. "Of course."

King_Lucario
September 7th, 2008, 03:54 PM
"So the Ice army needs to form an alliance with the Fighting Army?" Wrath asked as he peered at the small, albino Sneasel.

"Yes," the Sneasel answered, scared for his life.

"What's your name?" Channeler asked as he rubbed his wrists.

"Karma," the Sneasel answered.

"Nice name. If you didn't cry for help, I would have killed you. Seriously," Channeler answered.

"Okay. Do you think you can contact Cario?" Karma asked. "Tell him about the trap."

"Okay. Channeler! Contact Sir Cario for me," Wrath requested. Channeler nodded his head and began to contact Cario.

Cario and his squad were still traveling through Aqua Plains, but soon came to a large mechanical building. The building was giving off large electrical surges that seemed too powerful for Cario to bear.

"We're here," Cario said. It had taken a week, but they had made it to the Power Plant, the home of the Electric Army.

"Okay! Spread out so we can cover the area! Sir Cario will go in!" Knuckles ordered. He looked back at Cario who was already walking in.

Cario! Don't go! Channeler said in mind-speak.

Channeler? I haven't heard from you in a while. Why shouldn't I go? Cario responded.

A young Sneasel named Karma came and infiltrated the base. We neutralized him, but he gave us news. He said that the Electric, Water, and Grass armies are preparing to form an alliance. He also said that they don't plan on including you and the Fighting Army, Channeler explained.

Okay. I'm still going in, but with more caution. I'll see you soon, Channeler, Cario said. Cario continued walking inside he Power Plant. He noticed dozens of Electric Pokemon scurrying in and out of the Power Plant. Cario saw a large Flygon situated on the top of the Power Plant. A transport Pokemon, Cario thought. Each army had a transport Pokemon. The Fighting Army's transport Pokemon was a rather large Pidgeot. Cario walked inside the Power Plant and was not greeted nicely. All the Pokemon inside looked at him with cold eyes.

"Is that Cario?" one Pokemon asked. Cario had battled the Electric Army before in the First Battle Of the Elemental War, the most gruesome battle yet. Cario took over the Tantuan Mountains, an area that the Electric Army wanted to take over, but Cario's band of Pokemon won the battle and made the Temple of Fist. Cario continued walking inside and came to large double-doors. Cario forced them open with an Aura Sphere. Inside, sitting down in a large decorative chair, was a large Pokemon.

"Hello, Cario," the Pokemon spoke. The Pokemon in the chair turned around and revealed itself to be an Electivire.

"Hello, Vire...old friend," Cario spoke.

Amplified Ampharos
September 7th, 2008, 03:56 PM
*Mind Plz don't kill me * *GULP* Umm can I try to join I will promise to do a 100% beta script

Loki
September 7th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Thanks to the fact that King Lucario was so wise as to inform you all of the limit and also get on your cases about it, this thread will not be receiving a warning; However, I am dropping by to reinforce his point.

Please read the rules to check the minimum amount of in-character you need for each post.

zZRaoto
September 7th, 2008, 04:12 PM
"So what did he say?" Karma asked curiously. "He's still going...I can't believe this." The Medicham said with a worried tone. The Medicham began to meditate on the matter and the Poliwrath looked around blankly, worried about Cario.

"So are we just gonna stand here and do nothing?" Karma asked, this time angrily. "That's your Leader! He can get killed! Your just going to forget your own Kingdom?"

Flashback
"Hey Karma." Dire had stopped and called Karma. "Yeah? Why'd you stop? We're almost there." Karma was puzzled by Dire's immediate standpoint. "I don't think....I can do this." Karma was definitely bewildered at this point. "What'ya mean?" "I'm going to abandon the Ice Kingdom. I've been thinking..." "What! You can't! We have to fight for the Ice Kingdom, if not then all Ice Pokemon may become extinct." Karma raged. "That's the point. I'm tired of this war. I just want to move somewhere peaceful. I'm going to become a neutral Pokemon and roam the lands like many other Pokemon. Goodbye....and I'm sorry." With those last words Dire hastily ran off and was out of site before Karma could say anything.
---

Dire abandoned the Ice Kingdom. My best friend left me and his own kind. Karma thought.

The Poliwrath and Medicham looked at the oddly colored Sneasel. They never thought about the matter like that. Karma began to cry a bit and he took off. "Karma!" Both of the Pokemon called out but he had vanished.

Amplified Ampharos
September 7th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Name: Sam
Pokemon: Lopunny
Appearance: She is very graceful in her attacks instead of the normal brown she is Pink from a gene disorder and she uses her looks to then torture her enemies with incredible speed
History: Originally her Dad had fought in the Elemental Wars but when he was killed by a Garchomp she swore that she would never forgive Garchomp.So she took his place and became a St.(Her Dad's spot). Her real name is Samantha but she calls herself Sam for short.
Type: Normal
Which side are you fighting for?: Normal
RP Sample:" Sam,there is horrible news." her mother cried "Your father was killed this morning in war." Horrified Sam said,"Who could have dared killed him." with a glint of revenge in her eyes."Oh,His name was Lt.Garchomp I think." "Mother, if he can't fight him then I will take his place." she said with anger. "No! we already lost your father and I am not about to lose you." she said firmly"Mother!! I don't care what you think I loved father just as much as you." she said bursting onto tears."Sam,go to your room NOW!."."I will live up to Father's name." said said in between sobs.So as she sat in bed that night so thought,If mother won't do then I will." she thought angrily. So at midnight she crept downstairs and grabbed a basket and filled it with provisions and crept out through the night. It was a blue moon she could hear the Houndoom's howl and that made her go even faster.As she went on she thought,"Now I can please myself." But boy was she going to regret that.

Pikalover10
September 7th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Sparky woke up from his afternoon nap as a big clump of dirt fell into his mouth.

"Blehhhhhhhh" Sparky said spitting the dirt out of his mouth.

He opened the door to his little cottage and noticed General Volt standing outside it.

"Oh hellooooooooo General Volt." Sparky said rubbing his eyes and yawining.

General Volt told him how they had to decide who they should form an alliance with.

"Well let's think for a few minutes. Our type is weak to ground and rock except for the occasional different types like we have Magnemites, Magnetons, Magnezones, Chinchous, and Lanturns. Water and grass is super effective against those types, and if we had fighting on our side then we could have another army that could help us in this crazy war." Sparky said with his eyes closed as he usually did when he was thinking.

Suddenly Chinchy the Chinchou came running up to them.

"General Volt! Colonol Sparky! I have urgent news that the both of you need to know and then you need to go tell Electivire! When I was recently spying on the Water Army their leader Empoleon said that Kyogre would let them form an alliance with us and the Grass army but they absolutely could not let us form an alliance with the Fighting Army!" Chinchy said out of breath.

Volt and Sparky looked at eachother with great concern and ran to Electivire to tell him what happened. They arrived in his tent and told him the news.

"Hmmmmmmmmm. This is quiet a doozy isn't it?" Electivire asked.

"Sir, I think we should ask Chinchy to go out as our messanger and ask leaders Raikou and Zapdos what we should do." Sparky said wondering if Electivire would say yes or no to this comment.

Electivire turned around to face him and grinned.

"That is a wonderful idead Sparky!" Electivire said looking disappointed in Volt.

"Sir! General Volt here helped me to come up with this idea!" Sparky said trying to help Volt's reputation to stay if not then go up were it already was.

They both left and they sat inside Sparky's house waiting for Zapdos's and Raikou's commands.

CyBeastSaber
September 8th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Oh... and I'm gonna cheat a little on what his moves are okay? But of course it IS moves he can learn with TMs and the such alright? If you feel like it, Ozma can be a Leader. Not that it matters to me hehehe... I'll post my post here to save you some trouble...

Appearance: Ozma is much taller than any regular Tyranitar and his might is far above superior. Ozma's armor plating turned into a more golden color that differentiates himself. His plated horns rise up and have more back curve than usual while his arms, throughout the years, have developed armored spikes sprouting from the shoulder downwards to the wrist. His strong legs have also developed protruding spikes from the sides and his claws, on both hands and feet, are much more powerful. Other than these features, Ozma is a towering monster on a class of his own feared much by many and his veteran experiences has kept him on over the edge. He shows much mercy to others and that is enough to make them join his cause.
History: Ozma started out as a lone Larvitar after his mother had left him under a gigantic mountain. He was weak but determined to eat through the large lump of soil that had graciously become his home. It took him many months before he started to reach the other layers of the mountain and not long did he break through the difficult trail his mother put him through. But nevertheless, he was happy he could finally smell the pure air through his nostrils and not dirt and gravel. Ozma, however, did not stop there. He had decided to strive and become the greatest Tyranitar there was. Each and everyday was dedicated to harsh and dangerous training. Ozma's morning involved standing under a waterfall and trying to split it upwards as high as the waterfall was. It was extremely difficult because he didn't know any moves that could be used to split a waterfall in half but instead, for the time being, he trained in trying to endure the cold water and to fight his weaknesses. He'd jump into a lake but only ended up fainting whenever he did. But over the many months of throwing himself into it had the training finally started to show through. He had become more and more proficient in the water though his swimming isn't there yet but he could endure the overpowering water strikes. He'd constantly be challenged by the water-type folks who lived there but, Ozma would never back down. He fought against many groups of Water-types such as Squirtle and Vaporean and, though they were tough, Ozma eventually beat them all and earned their respect as well. On the next morning, Ozma woke up to find himself a bit different than he was before. He had surprisingly evolved into a Pupitar. Amazed as he was, his shell casing did not slow down his movements and his strength over water was still there. Over the many months, he decided to travel elsewhere to train himself more and so, he left his aqautic friends and began his great journey. He went around to many different places such as volcanic mountains, thundercloud inhabited plains, frozen caves, and others and, founded many friendships with the different pokemon that had taught him of their lands. He then evolved into the Tyranitar he is now but only after many more years of training did he began his more powerful evolution into a terrifying Tyranitar. Ozma learned many difficult abilities his regular cousins did not have. His abilities expand far into the different types, such as Shadow Claw, Ice Beam, Thunder, and even Dragon Pulse but there was a limit to how many times he could use a different element from himself. With these different amazing array of skills, Ozma is often called The Elemental Tyrant. When the War had started, the Rock and Dark types had a feud over who Ozma would lead over, be it the Rocks or Darks. Ozma felt the Darks had already possessed many powerful fighters thus Ozma became a warrior for the Rocks. Being a leader was still out of his league but many wanted him to be.

d_disaster
September 8th, 2008, 12:09 PM
( I tried to put in the rambo emote but for some reason it didn't let me ¬¬)

Name: Ceran
Pokemon: Nidorino

Appearance: Ceran’s horn and spines are slightly shorter than the average Nidorino’s. He always wears a black eye patch over his left eye due to an infection that he got as a child, but his right eye has very adept vision, allowing Ceran to see things that many other Pokemon cannot.

History: At the beginning of the Elemental Wars, Ceran’s parents fought for the Poison-Type Army to defend their kind against invaders from the various other armies. The pair went missing in action on an intelligence-gathering mission at the Dark-Type Army’s base, and were presumed dead. This gave Ceran an indiscriminate loathing of the whole Dark-Type Army.

Ceran later enlisted with the Poison Army to defend the honour of Poison-Type Pokemon and avenge the death of his parents. Rather than being assigned to an army division he was enrolled as a watchman, with the task of watching the borders of the Poison-Type’s territory and alerting Lord Seviper of any enemy movement. Ceran evolved into Nidorino while in service with the army, and quickly became one of the most respected watchmen.

Aside from his guard duties, Ceran aims to one day do what his parents could not; to find a Moonstone and evolve to his final form.

Type: Poison
Which side are you fighting for?: The Poison-Type Army

RP Sample:

“There, all done!”

Ceran grinned happily as a plate laden with delicious-smelling food was placed before him. “Thanks a lot Trent!” he said to the old Toxicroak who had cooked the meal, before digging in to his well-earned food. Trent was too old to fight in the war, but he opted to make the watchmen a meal every so often, to do his bit for the Poison Pokemon.

“I’ll be asleep in my quarters if you need me,” croaked the aged Pokemon before ambling slowly out of the guardhouse. Ceran gulped down his food – it was his favourite, a wonderful mixture of mushrooms, herbs and exotic berries. It was just what he needed after a particularly uneventful shift. He was to relieve the current guard, Bane the Koffing, of his position in two hours. So, Ceran thought, he may as well take a short nap.

Ceran was roused from his sleep by a foul smell creeping up his nose, before a little Stunky rushed into the guardhouse in an awful state of panic. It was panting heavily, and Ceran saw that it was shivering and had tiny icicles hanging off of its fur.

“Mister Ceran, come quick! The Ice Army is attacking!” gasped the Stunky, before collapsing to the floor.

“WHAT!?” yelled Ceran. ‘How could the Ice Army have slipped through our defence?’ he thought, as he moved the Stunky to a more comfortable position. He dashed out of the guardhouse, and ground to a halt when he saw Bane lying on the floor with his eyes wide open, a shard of ice embedded in his side. “No…” he gasped. Stood by the fallen Koffing was a tough-looking Frosslass. She looked up and saw Ceran, and formed another Ice Shard between her white hands. She drew back her arms, and hurled the shard as hard as she could. The shard struck Ceran head on, no-one could survive a direct hit like that. Frosslass turned away, satisfied, and found herself looking straight into Ceran’s face. “Sorry, but that was a Double Team attack,” he said with a sneer, as he concentrated the poisonous liquids in his body into his main horn. His face stiffened. “Now you will pay for what you did to my comrade! Meet my Poison Jab!”

zZRaoto
September 8th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Karma looked around for the large Pidgeot. Why won't they attempt to set off on a rescue mission or something? Karma thought, and he found the Fighting Kingdom's traveling Pokemon.

"Hey, my friend!" Karma said as he wiped away his tears and tried to seem as serious as he could. "Can you take me to the Electric Kingdom? Cario is there and he needs help. I have to go." The Pidgeot looked at Karma and agreed, he was a Pokemon that wasn't going to let his leader die.

Karma hopped on the large Pokemon and they took off. The Pidgeot flew at a blinding speed and in less than an hour they were already hovering over the Lightning Kingdom. There was a lot of Power Rods sticking out of the ground in numerous places. There also seemed to be a large Power Plant. The sky was very cloudy and a few lightning bolts ejected from the dark puffs.

"White Sneasel, I can't go on." The Pidgeot said as he dodged the yellow bolts. Karma looked down at the long feathers that flowed from it's head and was in shock. He had never heard this Pokemon speak before and it surprised him a bit. "I understand. Can you let me down a bit on the outskirts of the region?" Karma asked. The Pidgeot nodded and swooped down.

The air ripped past them as the Pokemon dived at a speed of nearly 100mph. Karma nearly lost his grip on the large bird's feathery mane. At just 10ft above the ground the Pidgeot went to a complete stop and slowly flapped it's strong wings until it landed. "Thank you again. I really appreciate you taking me here." Karma said as he looked towards the ravaged field of power rods. The Pidgeot flew off and Karma started on his rescue mission.

Dont worry Kario, I'm coming to help.

Raibutai
September 8th, 2008, 04:33 PM
(OOC: Pikachulover, please note that Volt is NOT a General, or anywhere near. He's a Sergeant.)

"Woah!" Volt yelped as he fell into the Colonel's oddly placed den.

Sparky didn't look too happy either. Apparently, he had been napping, and then he just woke up with a clump of dirt in his mouth."

"Bleh... Oh, helloo, Sergeant Volt." Volt knew that Sparky had been napping, sice he yawned after this.

"Well, anyways, I come with a message from Electrivire. He has left us the duty of deciding which alliance to accept, since he has more important matters on his paws."

Sparky took this information in quickly; he definitely was listening.After a few moments of pondering, Sparky looked back at Volt.

"Well, let's think for a few minutes. Our type is weak to ground and rock; except for the occasional different types like we have: Magnemites, Magnetons, Magnezones, Chinchous, and Lanturns. Water and Grass is super effective against those types, and if we had Fighting on our side then we could have another army that could help us in this crazy war." Sparky closed his eyes, as if he was in deep thought.

Suddenly, a Cinchou came running towards them.

"Srgeant Volt! Colonel Sparky! I have urgent news that the both of you need to know and then you need to go tell Electivire! When I was recently spying on the Water Army their leader Empoleon said that Kyogre would let them form an alliance with us and the Grass army but they absolutely could not let us form an alliance with the Fighting Army," the Chinchou said out of breath.

Volt took a glance at Sparky, who looked concerned. Together, they ran for the General's tent.

"Hm. This is quiet a doozy, isn't it?" Electivire asked.

"Sir, I think we should ask Chinchy to go out as our messanger and ask leaders Raikou and Zapdos what we should do." Sparky suggested.

Electivire turned around to face him and grinned.

"That is a wonderful idea, Sparky!" Electivire said, looking kind of disappointed in Volt.

"Sir! Sergant Volt here helped me to come up with this idea!" Volt felt grateful that the Colonel respected him enough to stand up for him.

Electrivre nodded, and dismissed them.

"So, Colonel Sparky, what do we do now?"

King_Lucario
September 8th, 2008, 04:38 PM
@MoonlightKnight--Name: Sam
Pokemon: Lopunny
Appearance: She is very graceful in her attacks instead of the normal brown she is Pink from a gene disorder and she uses her looks to then torture her enemies with incredible speed
History: Originally her Dad had fought in the Elemental Wars but when he was killed by a Garchomp she swore that she would never forgive Garchomp.So she took his place and became a St.(Her Dad's spot). Her real name is Samantha but she calls herself Sam for short.
Type: Normal
Which side are you fighting for?: Normal
RP Sample:" Sam,there is horrible news." her mother cried "Your father was killed this morning in war." Horrified Sam said,"Who could have dared killed him." with a glint of revenge in her eyes."Oh,His name was Lt.Garchomp I think." "Mother, if he can't fight him then I will take his place." she said with anger. "No! we already lost your father and I am not about to lose you." she said firmly"Mother!! I don't care what you think I loved father just as much as you." she said bursting onto tears."Sam,go to your room NOW!."."I will live up to Father's name." said said in between sobs.So as she sat in bed that night so thought,If mother won't do then I will." she thought angrily. So at midnight she crept downstairs and grabbed a basket and filled it with provisions and crept out through the night. It was a blue moon she could hear the Houndoom's howl and that made her go even faster.As she went on she thought,"Now I can please myself." But boy was she going to regret that.

Edit your grammar. There are multiple punctuation errors and spacing flaws. You will need to fix that. As of now, your status is PENDING. PM me a better sign-up sheet if you wish to join.

@d_disaster--( I tried to put in the rambo emote but for some reason it didn't let me ¬¬)

Name: Ceran
Pokemon: Nidorino

Appearance: Ceran’s horn and spines are slightly shorter than the average Nidorino’s. He always wears a black eye patch over his left eye due to an infection that he got as a child, but his right eye has very adept vision, allowing Ceran to see things that many other Pokemon cannot.

History: At the beginning of the Elemental Wars, Ceran’s parents fought for the Poison-Type Army to defend their kind against invaders from the various other armies. The pair went missing in action on an intelligence-gathering mission at the Dark-Type Army’s base, and were presumed dead. This gave Ceran an indiscriminate loathing of the whole Dark-Type Army.

Ceran later enlisted with the Poison Army to defend the honour of Poison-Type Pokemon and avenge the death of his parents. Rather than being assigned to an army division he was enrolled as a watchman, with the task of watching the borders of the Poison-Type’s territory and alerting Lord Seviper of any enemy movement. Ceran evolved into Nidorino while in service with the army, and quickly became one of the most respected watchmen.

Aside from his guard duties, Ceran aims to one day do what his parents could not; to find a Moonstone and evolve to his final form.

Type: Poison
Which side are you fighting for?: The Poison-Type Army

RP Sample:
“There, all done!”

Ceran grinned happily as a plate laden with delicious-smelling food was placed before him. “Thanks a lot Trent!” he said to the old Toxicroak who had cooked the meal, before digging in to his well-earned food. Trent was too old to fight in the war, but he opted to make the watchmen a meal every so often, to do his bit for the Poison Pokemon.

“I’ll be asleep in my quarters if you need me,” croaked the aged Pokemon before ambling slowly out of the guardhouse. Ceran gulped down his food – it was his favourite, a wonderful mixture of mushrooms, herbs and exotic berries. It was just what he needed after a particularly uneventful shift. He was to relieve the current guard, Bane the Koffing, of his position in two hours. So, Ceran thought, he may as well take a short nap.

Ceran was roused from his sleep by a foul smell creeping up his nose, before a little Stunky rushed into the guardhouse in an awful state of panic. It was panting heavily, and Ceran saw that it was shivering and had tiny icicles hanging off of its fur.

“Mister Ceran, come quick! The Ice Army is attacking!” gasped the Stunky, before collapsing to the floor.

“WHAT!?” yelled Ceran. ‘How could the Ice Army have slipped through our defence?’ he thought, as he moved the Stunky to a more comfortable position. He dashed out of the guardhouse, and ground to a halt when he saw Bane lying on the floor with his eyes wide open, a shard of ice embedded in his side. “No…” he gasped. Stood by the fallen Koffing was a tough-looking Frosslass. She looked up and saw Ceran, and formed another Ice Shard between her white hands. She drew back her arms, and hurled the shard as hard as she could. The shard struck Ceran head on, no-one could survive a direct hit like that. Frosslass turned away, satisfied, and found herself looking straight into Ceran’s face. “Sorry, but that was a Double Team attack,” he said with a sneer, as he concentrated the poisonous liquids in his body into his main horn. His face stiffened. “Now you will pay for what you did to my comrade! Meet my Poison Jab!”

This is fine. I will enlist you into the Poison Army. You may start RPing.

@ Uzumaki_Naruto--Oh... and I'm gonna cheat a little on what his moves are okay? But of course it IS moves he can learn with TMs and the such alright? If you feel like it, Ozma can be a Leader. Not that it matters to me hehehe... I'll post my post here to save you some trouble...

You need to do an RP Sample. If you're trying to be the leader for the Rock Army, you will need to PM me an RP sample. As of now, your status is PENDING until I get that RP sample.

Pikalover10
September 8th, 2008, 06:29 PM
((OOC: Oh oops srry Raibutai. Didn't notice that.))

"So, Colonel Sparky what do we do know?" Sergeant Volt asked.

Sparky didn't answer to this question mostly because he didn't know the answer to it. He sighed and looked up at the dirt walls he had as if he could see through them and saw leaders Zapdos and Raikou standing right above them.

"Honestly Sergeant Volt, I don't know what to do." Sparky said.
~~(This is what is going on with Chinchy's mission.)

Chinchy was near a lake getting something to drink when Electivire was approaching him.

"Ah Chinchy, I need to speak with you about something. Something very inportant." Electivire said looking dignified.

Chinchy stared at him wondering what was going on? Did I do something wrong? All of these thoughts raced through Chinchy's head before Electivire told him what was so urgeant.

"Chinchy, Colonel Sparky and Sergeant Volt have both considered you for being a messenger to leaders Zapdos and Raikou telling them both about which forces we should join and then messenge between them both until they come up with a solution. When they do come back with the message and then we will do as they please." Electivire said.

Chinchy looked at him with great pleasure to be given such an important task.

"Do you accept this mission, Chinchy?' Electivire said looking at Thunder Island, the home to Zapdos.

"O...of course sir!" Chinchy said getting ready to part.

Electivire nodded his head and then walked back to his room in the castle. Thanks Sparky. Thanks Volt! Chinchy thought as he was swiming towards Thunder Island with the message in his head about the water army and which forces they should join.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
September 9th, 2008, 03:16 AM
Name: Skar

Pokemon: Skarmory

Appearance: http://photobucket.com/albums/v318/lonepichu/th_darkSkarmory.bmp

History:
Skar Was Hatched In The Flying Type Army,But When He Was About 5 He Moved To The Electric Type Army Because His Father(Leader Of Flying Type Army) Kicked Him Out Of The Army. Skar Cant Remember Much Else Of His History.

Type: Steel/Flying

Which side are you fighting for?: Electric

RP Sample:

d_disaster
September 9th, 2008, 08:03 AM
(((OOC: Thanks for accepting!)))

Ceran waded carefully through one of the more boggy areas within the territory of the Poison-Type Pokemon. This was where the Croagunk squadron, the Poison-Type Army’s main combat force for battling the Steel Army, trained and lived. As Ceran passed through, he saw the squadron’s leader, a powerful-looking Toxicroak, commanding ten or so Croagunk, shouting at them to do squats, press-ups, punches, kicks, stretches and all kinds of other exercises. Ceran sighed as he passed; even just looking at the dual Poison- and Fighting-Type Pokemon do their harsh drills made him feel a little tired.

Not being part of any squadron, Ceran was left to do his own individual training. He usually opted for running at high speeds through the less boggy areas of the territory; speed training such as this would help him improve his Double Team technique and catch his enemies off-guard. For strength and endurance training, Ceran would tense up his muscles as hard as he could, and walk around with a heavy weight on his back. Although extremely tiring, it was a very rewarding form of training as when the weight and tension were removed Ceran felt as light as a Pidgey and yet strong as a Tauros.

After leaving the Croagunks’ training grounds, Ceran reached the beginnings of a river. This was the part of river that formed in the Poison territory and flowed out to join the network of rivers that ran throughout Elios. Swimming up and down this stretch of river were a Tentacruel and a few Qwilfish. These Pokemon were tasked with defending the river from assaults by other Water-Type Pokemon, and when necessary traversing the rivers for reconnaissance.

By the river stood the Viper Den, the largest building in the Poison-Type Army’s land. Although he had seen it many times before, Ceran still admired the large doorway that resembled the mouth of a great serpent, and the fascinating architectural design of the building it led to. The Viper Den, made from tough grey stone, took the shape of a pyramid with the top cut off from about halfway up. Atop the flat top of the building, a large pole bearing the standard of the Poison-Type army stood, with two Arbok on guard next to it.

Ceran entered the mouth-like doorway, and approached Lord Seviper’s inner chamber.

King_Lucario
September 9th, 2008, 04:44 PM
@The Silent Pidgeot--Name: Skar

Pokemon: Skarmory

Appearance: http://photobucket.com/albums/v318/lonepichu/th_darkSkarmory.bmp

History:
Skar Was Hatched In The Flying Type Army,But When He Was About 5 He Moved To The Electric Type Army Because His Father(Leader Of Flying Type Army) Kicked Him Out Of The Army. Skar Cant Remember Much Else Of His History.

Type: Steel/Flying

Which side are you fighting for?: Electric

RP Sample:

Is this seriously it? Every word doesn't need to be capitalized. I can't accept you if you're not going to do better.

@Pikalover10--
"General Volt! Colonol Sparky! I have urgent news that the both of you need to know and then you need to go tell Electivire! When I was recently spying on the Water Army their leader Empoleon said that Kyogre would let them form an alliance with us and the Grass army but they absolutely could not let us form an alliance with the Fighting Army!" Chinchy said out of breath.

==============

"Sir, I think we should ask Chinchy to go out as our messanger and ask leaders Raikou and Zapdos what we should do." Sparky said wondering if Electivire would say yes or no to this comment.

The Pokemon that are bolded are injured. Kyogre is not a part of this, nor is any other legendary. Lapras is a messenger for Kyogre. Kyogre merely allowed another Pokemon Type onto its territory, not the permission to form an alliance. That decision was completely up to Empoleon (I guess I should fix that...) Also, Electivire is in the chamber with Cario. You need to pay attention.

"Hello Vire...old friend," Cario said as he bowed in respect.

"You came all the way from the Tantuan Mountain to greet me? To come to my Army? For what purpose, dear Cario?" Vire asked as he stood up. His towering stature dwarfed the four-foot-tall Lucario. Cario gazed up into Vire's orange fur. Vire was different from other Electivire; he was a shiny. Shinies are rare Pokemon and treated as outcasts. This drove Vire to become the leader of the Electric Army.

"I came to form an alliance. We need precaution from the Flying Pokemon," Cario explained.

"What precaution? The Flying Pokemon are fighting the Dragon Pokemon! YOu need not worry about them for now. Who you really need to worry about is the upcoming Ground Army that plans to take over the Tantuan Mountains. If the Ground Pokemon take that over, then you may not get it back," Vire explained as he sipped from a cup. He gazed at a large screen that depicted the map of Elios.

"Fine. Would you still like to form an alliance? THe combined forces of our army could take down the Water Army. What do you say old friend?" Cario asked as he stretched out a paw.

"I will see. You need to prove yourself worthy first," Vire said as he neglected the handshake. Cario, disgraced, glared at Vire.

"Prove worthy? Of what? What should I do?" Cario asked coldy.

"You need to show me that you have the spirit of an Electric Pokemon. You will need to learn to do an electric attack," Electivire said.

"That's impossible. You know my Type. I can't do an electric attack!" Cario snapped.

"Okay. Then we will spar. Tomorrow. At the sparring arena, where the entire Electri Army will watch me bury you in the dirt. Until then, make yourself at home," Vire said as he dismissed Cario. Cario agreed and walked out of Vire's throne room. He examined the large mechanical building, filled with Electric Pokemon.

This should be easy, Cario thought to himself. He walked upstairs and found an empty room. He walked inside and found a bed. He lay down and fell asleep, unaware that on the door of the room, a label read "Sergeant Volt's Dormitory".

zZRaoto
September 9th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Karma carefully walked through the vast plains, Electric Pokemon here and there. He finally came upon a large building with a Flygon perched on the roof. Must be the Power Plant. Karma walked in and stumbled upon two large open doors. Inside he heard talking.

Using his scouting skills, Karma tipped up upon the edge of the door. He peeked around the corner and noticed Cario coming towards the door and a large shiny Electivire smiling a bit, looking very confident about something. Karma used Faint Attack and watched as Cario left the large room. I wonder what happened. He thought as he silently followed Cario.

Cario came upon a near empty room except for a bed and he began to sleep. Karma scanned the area for a type of opening or crack. He was known for being able to slip through tight areas. This is a nice place. Karma had found a shaft and wiggled inside of it. He began to nod a bit and soon fell into a deep sleep.

CyBeastSaber
September 9th, 2008, 07:55 PM
OOC: Muwahahaha! It took me long enough to get on... lol...

IC:
Ozma glanced around the large base that was set up around the base of a mountain. The gatherings of so many Rocks intrigued him so for he had never seen so many gathered together. Ozma sat upon a large cliff overseeing the army and monitored the various groups. Three of his new fellow Rocks joined him upon the cliff. They were Arch an Armaldo, Rhyda a Rhyperior, and Tier another Tyranitar.

"Ozma, sir!" The three said in unison but Ozma gave them an awkward look.

"I told you it's just Ozma. Just cause I beat you in a battle doesn't mean for such formalities." They all nodded with agreement. "The army is looking good... but it's better we prepared a good defense as well as keep some scouts about. Our army is less than sufficient enough to defend against another army because we are seriously lacking in numbers and experience." Many of the Rocks that had joined up in the army were still but younglings and Ozma made sure they were properly trained when he had the spare time. An Aggron had suddenly joined the group on the ridge.

"You must be Ozma. My name is Apache and our leader had barely recruited me not long after the army was formed up. He said you'd be second-in-command and the person in charge of most of the other things around the army." Apache explained.

"What? Haha... How very like him... I'll talk to him later about that..." Ozma scratched his belly and sighed. "Apache and Rhyda, watch over the progress of the army. Arch and I are going to take some rounds around camp and gather some scouts. We might need to send some envoys after I had a talk with our leader... But I think I'd rather be the negociator." Rhyda and Apache nodded and Ozma and Arch left for the army below.

OOC: Yeah King_Lucario... We need to talk about that... hahaha...

Pikalover10
September 9th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Sparky left his house with Sergeant Volt.

"Hey Volt I'll talk to you later I need to go talk to Electivire for a little while." Sparky said dashing to Electivire's throne room.

Sparky reached the door. He knocked. He heard Electivire talking to someone.

"You will need to learn an electric attack." That was definately Electivire.

The two figures talked and argued more but Sparky wasn't listening to them. He only thought of who the other person might be. Then he heard footsteps coming towards the door. He hid inside an empty plant's vase and looked out. It was a Lucario.

"I..is that....Cario Leader fo the Fighting Army?" Sparky whispered to himself.

He didn't bother to find out where the Lucario was going, instead he walked inside Electivire's throne room. He didn't kneel down like he probably should have.

"Sir...Was that Cario, leader of the Fighting Army??" Sparky asked wondering what was going on.

Electivire looked back noticing that it was Sparky.

"Huh. Yes that was Cario. We have known eachother for quiet some time now and he came to request there alligance." Electivire said looking out of his window noticing the door of Sparky's house that he had never noticed before.

"Oh...Well did you accept?" Sparky asked.

"Well...not really. I told him that he would have to prove himself worthy by learning an Electric attack, but he protested saying that he couldn't. So I told him that we would have a battle. Tomorrow in the sparring arena, and I want you to be in the front row." Electivire said.

Sparky nodded his head and the reliezing that Electivire didn't want to talk anymore he left the throne room. A battle, tomorrow, between best friends. Ha kinda sounds like me and Bulbusaur. Bulbusaur please come back. Sparky thought as he walked out of the castle and to his home again.

zZRaoto
September 10th, 2008, 02:59 AM
((OOC: @Pikalover10: Sorry to actually bring this up but read this:
Using his scouting skills, Karma tipped up upon the edge of the door. He peeked around the corner and noticed Cario coming towards the door and a large shiny Electivire smiling a bit, looking very confident about something. Karma used Faint Attack and watched as Cario left the large room.
I was just pointing out that I'm actually peeking around the door and how could you not notice a white Sneasel with red eyes right in front of you? Lol))

Raibutai
September 10th, 2008, 12:45 PM
"Hey Volt, I'll talk to you later; I need to go talk to Electivire for a little while."

Volt nodded in agreement, and the pair parted ways.

Ah... What a nice day. I wonder what Sparky's up to...

Volt sat down, breathing the fragnance that came from the flowers...

Suddenly, Volt was woken from his daydreaming. Looking to the left, he spotted something unusual...

Hm? What's that? A...white thing...red eyes... What is that?

Advancing upon the mysterious creature, Volt hoped that it did not mean any harm...

Rustle.

Wha? It... dissapeared! What's happening?

Suddenly on his guard, Volt inched to the bush to inspect it. Continuing to advance, he heard... Electivire.

"You will need to learn an electric attack." is what Volt heard.

Forgetting all about the bush, Volt turned to the General's tent. He was met with two Pokemon: Sparky, and Electrivire. They were in the middle of a conversation...

Sparky spoke first. "Sir... Was that Cario, leader of the Fighting Army?"

Electrivire seemed to just notice Sparky.

So much for the "middle of conversation"...

"Huh? Yes that was Cario. We have known each other for quite some time now and he came to request an alliance." Electivire answered. He was looking in the direction of Sparky's house, in which he had just noticed.

"Oh... Well, did you accept?" Sparky asked.

"Well... not really. I told him that he would have to prove himself worthy by learning an Electric attack, but he protested saying that he couldn't. So I told him that we would have a battle. Tomorrow in the sparring arena, and I want you to be in the front row."

Hah... I wonder if they're going to notice me yet? Volt tried waving his arms for effect. Sadly, this was to no avail. Turning away, Volt went back to his resting place under the trees...

Pikalover10
September 10th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Sparky sat in his little cottage and wondered what to do.

Thump. Thump.

Sparky heard thumping noises coming from the roof of his house. He opened up the door to see a white sneasel standing there looking surprised. The white sneasel ran away as soon as it saw Sparky's head and Sparky got out of his house. He walked around and noticed Volt under some trees.

"Hey Volt! What are you doing?" Sparky asked running up to Volt.

The two looked alot like eachother. They looked as if they could be brothers. Volt smiled.

"Nothing really." Volt said.

Sparky sat under the trees with him. He told Volt all about his best friend Bulbusaur and how they were raised together and then suddenly Bulbusaur turned on him. They talked a little more and Sparky soon fell asleep due to wanting to have enough energy to watch the battle between Cario and Electivire.

Raibutai
September 10th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Volt just sat there, not knowing what to do. That's when he saw the same white Sneasel from earlier pass by.

"Hey! You there! Get back here!" Volt made a motion to dash to the intruder, but it dissapeared into the darkness.

Slumping back down against the tree trunk, Volt sighed.

Why is that Sneasel so fast? I wonder... Hey, is that Sparky?

Volt looked up at the other Pikachu, who was running towards him. "Hey Volt! What are you doing?" Sparky asked.

"Nothing really." Volt grinned as he motioned for Spark to sit next to him.

After a bit of idle chatting, Spark launched into a story of his past, his friend's betrayal, and much more.

Wow. Spark must trust me very much to tell that much about him.

He noticed Spark sleeping against the tree peacefully. Volt decided that he needed more rest as well...

Pikalover10
September 10th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Sparky soon woke up and noticed that Volt had just woken up too. It was night and Sparky wanted to see if he could find that albino Sneasel.

"Hey Volt. Have you seen that albino Sneasel around here?" Sparky asked.

"actually now that you mention it yeah." Volt said rubbing his eye.

"Want to go find it?" Sparky asked smiling with pleasure.

"Sure." Volt said getting up.

They walked around for a little while not able to find the Sneasel. They turned around the crner towards Electivire's tent. Sparky stopped noticing something's claw coming out from a corner. Volt didn't notice it and kept walking fowards. Sparky noticed the figure behind the wall was getting ready to ambush Volt!

"Volt watch out!!" Sparky yelled at Volt able to get in front of him at the last moment right before the Sneasel ambushed Volt.

Volt sat there motionless as Sparky was standing between the Sneasel and Volt. He grabbed the Sneasels claw.

"Volt go! Now!" Sparky yelled at Volt as he was having a rough time holding the Sneasel.

Volt ran around the corner without another word. Sparky lost grip of the Sneasel's claw and the Sneasel used fury swipes on Sparky. Sparky soon was paralyzed from something (he didn't know what) and the Sneasel grabbed him by his tail and dragged him along the ground.

The Sneasel tied Sparky to a tree that was hanging over a cliff. The rope was one of the toughest though and the tree was sturdy so Sparky wouldn't fall to his doom.He sighed. I wonder if Volt's ok. If he is, though, I hope he doesn't get hurt. Sparky thought to himself as he looked straight down and struggled to get out of the ropes.

Raibutai
September 10th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Night had fallen over the Electric Army's base.

Volt opened his eyes groggily, and swayed a bit before regaining his senses. However, Volt wasn't going to expect this...

"Hey Volt. Have you seen that albino Sneasel around here?" Sparky asked.

Woah! Kind of sudden.

"Actually now that you mention it, yeah." Volt said, rubbing his poor eyes.

Why so early after I wake up?... Volt complained to himself as the other Pikachu pounded him with questions.

"Want to go find it?" Sparky asked, grinning innocently.

"Sure." Volt said, reluctantly.

Volt decided the best place to check was in the more forested areas of the camp. They searched high and low, but couldn't find the sneaky creature. You would think a white Sneasel with red eyes would be kind of easy to spot.

However, Volt didn't notice the very Sneasel creeping up upon him, ready to strike.

"Volt, watch out!" Sparky yelled at Volt. He didn't know what was happening until he saw it.

Sparky was facing off the Sneasel!

"Volt go! Now!" Sparky yelled at Volt. He seemed to be having a hard time holding the Sneasel off.

Volt ran around the corner, fearing the worst. But this didn't stop him from creating a plan.

I know that Sparky will be defeated, but that's part of the plan. I'll decoy him into my territory, and strike!

The Sneasel decided to tie Sparky to a sturdy tee; however, it was hanging over a cliff.

Alright, Volt! Let's do this!

Volt ran straight into the Sneasel's view. "Hey, slowpoke, betcha can't catch me!"

The red eyes narrowed on their target: this odd Pikachu. Swiping left and right, it couldn't seem to get a hit.

Ducking, parrying, and even flipping, Volt was grateful that he was taught by a master of martial arts. Then he stepped back onto a plain. A grin split across his face: it was his turn to attack!

Still dodging, the unfortunate white Pokemon didn't notice that Volt was charging his favorite move:

Volt Tackle.

"Better luck next time, Sneasel!"

BAM! CRACK-ZAP!

The Sneasel lay on the floor, the lights knocked out of him.

"Ugh. That took a lot of my energy... Hm? What this? Ugh... I didn't notice those gashes on my shoulder and leg... Owowowow... But I'd better get Sparky safe..."

Dragging the unconsious Pokemon along, Volt limped to the tree.

"Hey Sparky! Look here!" Volt grinned as he lifted the Sneasel up into the air: he had won his first real battle!

Pikalover10
September 10th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Sparky woke up noticing Volt untieing him.

"Hey Sparky! Look here!" Volt grinned holding the albino Sneasel in the air.

"Congratulations Volt. Thank you for saving me too." Sparky said thankfully.

Sparky walked with Volt who was dragging the Sneasel behind them. The Sneasel thankfully was tied up and was concious. They arrived at Electivire's tent and opened it. Electivire sat ther motionless.

"Sir this Sneasel here almost killed Colonel Sparky here. I was caught off guard right before the Sneasel attacked and Sparky jumped in the way holding the Sneasel back. I ran around the corner and then followed the Sneasel who had tied Sparky up to a tree over a cliff. I used Volt Tackle on him and Sneasel fainted. I untied Sparky and here we are." Volt said after throwing the tied up Sneasel over to Electivire.

Sparky sat there watching Electivire inspect the Sneasel.

"I'll get you back you Pikachu. I will get both of you back for this and that's a promise!" The Sneasel threatened the two of them.

Sparky then flinched. He didn't expect a threat. Electivire motioned the two out of the room. Sparky and Volt left to go under the trees and they sat there talking about what just happened. Volt told Sparky about how he used Volt Tackle.

"Volt Tackle? I've seen that move before. It looks so cool, but I don't know how to use it. Hey Volt would you mind teaching me Volt Tackle please??" Sparky asked awaiting a response.

Raibutai
September 10th, 2008, 05:23 PM
(OOC: Uhm... Could you tone down on the bunnying please, Pikalover10?)

"Congratulations, Volt. Thank you for saving me too." Sparky said thankfully.

Volt grinned, and untied Sparky. They began walking back to the General's tent. Volt was dragging the Sneasel, who was now awake.

The pair entered the tent soundlessly.

Volt decided to speak first. Motioning at the Sneasel, he launched into his story.

"Sir, this Sneasel here almost killed Colonel Sparky here. I was caught off guard right before the Sneasel attacked and Sparky jumped in the way holding the Sneasel back. I ran around a corner and then followed the Sneasel who had tied Sparky up to a tree over a cliff. I used Volt Tackle on him and Sneasel fainted. I untied Sparky and here we are." Volt tossed the tied-up Pokemon to Electrivire.

He examined the Sneasel, and Sparky stared at him intently.

"I'll get you back you Pikachu. I will get both of you back for this and that's a promise!"

Woah! I wasn't expecting that!

Electivire motioned the two out of the room. Volt saluted, and followed Sparky out the door.

"Volt Tackle? I've seen that move before. It looks so cool, but I don't know how to use it. Hey Volt would you mind teaching me Volt Tackle please??"

Volt looked at Sparky, and nodded. "Indeed, I'll teach you, but be warned: Volt Tackle is a dangerous move; like a double-edged sword. Look at these gashes. This a result of this move. Are you sure you want to do this?...

King_Lucario
September 10th, 2008, 06:52 PM
"Huh? What?" Cario said to himself as he woke up. He did not know how long he was asleep, but he was asleep long enough to get energy. He rose from the cold bed and walked outside the room. He examined the large mechanical bulding and foud the Library. Each base had one: it was a large room filled with vast books about history, biographies, and moves. Cario needed to know one move in particular. He sauntered slowly into the Library and went to the 'Attacks' section. He went to the 'Ground' subsection and found what he was looking for.

"So this is what I need to know to beat Vire," Cario whispered to himself as he flipped through the book. The picture depicted a Groudon, the first Ground Pokemon, shaking the earth. The pictures were instructions that had to be followed to execute the move. The pictures showed Groudon lowering its stance so that it is closer to the ground. The Groudon slams into the ground, then quickly lifts its hands. Finally it thrusts its hands forward. All of this is in one swift motion. "Interesting...," Cario said to himself. The name of the move:

EarthQuake.

zZRaoto
September 10th, 2008, 07:08 PM
OOC: Lol. I don't know if you were directing that to me or him, but just so you know, I'm not the Albino Sneasel that you captured. If you read I was asleep inside a shaft in a room that Cario was sleeping in. I just thought I should point that out. Also note that the setting in which Electivire was in when Cario visited was the Power Plant. Also I'm confused. Is it night time or day time?

Karma awoke suddenly and noticed Cario was still in a deep sleep. He jumped down from the open shaft and silently left Cario to sleep in peace.

It was dark outside and the lightning rods all over the Electric Region were very noticeable. The bright yellow thunder than thrashed around the long metal rods lighted up different sections of the region. It's....beautiful in a way. Karma thought, admiring the flashing bolts of electricity.

Right at the crack of dawn Karma jumped at the sudden volt of electricity that blasted high into the air. Right after there was a loud explosion. He used his keen hearing to follow the sound and came upon two Pikachus and... Wha!?! Karma blinked twice at the sight. He rubbed his eyes and felt his forehead. Another...another Albino Sneasel? Karma almost choked from excitement.

Wait. Karma then felt an anger inside of him as the two Pikachu's dragged the other Sneasel to the Power Plant. (tent, whatever you wanna call it.) Karma tried to follow but his cloak got caught on a branch. Damn. He thought to himself as he stupidly pulled hard on the branch. It ripped a hole in his cloak and Karma sighed but he didn't have time to fix the minor problem. There was a more serious matter to tend to.

He silently followed the Yellow rats and the White weasel. The Pikachus dragged the defenseless Sneasel into the Power Plant and Karma quickly entered behind them. They took the Albino Pokemon to the room in which Electivire spent a lot of his time at.

"Sir, this Sneasel here almost killed Colonel Sparky here. I was caught off guard right before the Sneasel attacked and Sparky jumped in the way holding the Sneasel back. I ran around a corner and then followed the Sneasel who had tied Sparky up to a tree over a cliff. I used Volt Tackle on him and Sneasel fainted. I untied Sparky and here we are." One of the Pikachus explained as he tossed the tied up Sneasel towards the large Electivire.

He examined the Sneasel, and the second Pikachu stared at him intently.

"I'll get you back you Pikachu. I will get both of you back for this and that's a promise!" The Sneasel called out.

I'll help you. Just wait a sec. Karma thought to himself. He was devising a plan on how to save the other Sneasel and to get out before he had to conflict with Electivire, and the two Pikachus.

I got it! I'll dash in, use Faint Attack past the Pikachus and then use Slash on the rope that is restraining the Sneasel. I will then use Ice Beam on the two Pikachus and take off, telling the other Sneasel to follow me. We will escape and head back to the Ice Region. Karma had his plan and it would work perfectly, or at least he thought it would.

He dashed in, first step of his plan, and as soon as the Pikachus turned around he used Faint Attack and reappeared behind them. The second step went perfectly, but the third step failed miserably. Electevire had used Thunder Punch on Karma and it knocked him all the way out the door. Crap, that was a waste. Karma's eyes glared at the Electevire and then down at the Pikachus.

He had to come up with a plan and retaliate fast.

CyBeastSaber
September 11th, 2008, 05:38 PM
OOC: Hm... so does that mean I have a teensy bit of control over the Rock army? lol...

IC:
Ozma surveyed around the camp to find scouting teams but sadly, he did not. As he began a second survey, two Aerodactyls suddenly stopped infront of him.

"Ozma, Sir!" The two large Aerodactyls said and once again, Ozma shrugged off the formalities and looked them both in the eye. "We heard you were looking for scouts and well, me and my brother are superb when it comes to spyin-... uh, scouting!" Ozma smirked at the remark.

"You two do seem more suitable than most of the others. I guess I'll ask you both to take on the duties then." Ozma said before asking, "What are your names?"

"The larger of the two Aerodactyls said clearly, "1st Lieutenant, Ace, and this is my brother, 2nd Lieutenant, Sky." Ozma never liked to range others with ranks so he ignored it and simply went with their names. "We are honored to take this job. We will report back later, sir!" Ace shouted and he and his brother took off into the clear blue sky. Afterwards, Ozma spun around and went off in search of Fury, Leader of the Rock Army.

Fury, a Rampardos and Leader of the Rock Army, scribbled on pieces of parchment that were spread over his desk inside his tent. (Desk? Tent? Are we that advanced yet? lol) He frustratingly brushed off some charts on his table and was surprised at Ozma's sudden entrance into the tent.

"You should come out once in a while. I know it's hard keeping up with things and being a leader." Ozma tried to encourage his hard working friend.

"Ugh... I can't help it... I seriously don't know what to do..." Fury had started to pout. "Our numbers aren't sufficient enough and we are seriously lacking in pokemonpower. (I didn't want to use manpower. lol) We wouldn't be able to hold off an army of any type for long."

"That's why I thought I'd go and ask for an alliance or two with the other armies. It's better to have some allies than to have none at all... even though we might get betrayed or something." Ozma discussed and gave a small laugh.

"But we need you here.... you are the only OTHER pokemon that can defend the army if we get invaded or anything by yourself.. well... to a certain degree." Fury reasoned.

"But that's EXACTLY why I have to go. I have a much better chance of persuading the other armies because of what I am capable of doing... and where you trying to put me down or something? Shesh... I could take on a thousand pokemon..."

"Hahaha... that's exaggerating a little, isn't it? But alright. I give my consent to you because I trust your judgement. Choose who you want us to ally with and send back a message." Fury clasped hands with Ozma before Ozma left on his journey.

Outside, Ozma had started to think. 'Who are we going to ally with... This choice will be crucial...' Arch joined Ozma's side without him knowing.

"So what are we doing next?" Arch asked.

"Well.. you and me are going to go on a little trip..."

Raibutai
September 12th, 2008, 02:21 PM
(OOC: Erm... Could you read our post a bit better? According to Pikalover, Volt and Sparky were outside of the tent before you posted. Be sure to read carefully. Anyways, on with the story!)

"..." Sparky was deep in thought. Volt wanted to just run off and go to sleep in his little cozy home, but he still needed an answer.

"I-" Sparky was about to answer when...

"Eh? Another Sneasel?" Volt reaed up to strike, but... it was gone. Faint Attack. By the time Volt and Sparky recovered and turned, the other Sneasel had cut the restraining ropes with Slash. The pair were about to get away when...

Electrivire to the rescue! A clean hit from Thunder Punch sent the intruder flying out the door.

"Nice work, General-" Volt was cut off immediately.

"No time to congraguate me; we've got a dangerous intruder in our territory, and it's out duty as the Eleectric Army to eradicate all intruders." Volt nodded at his wise words, and he began to act.

"Hey Sparky! Protect the captive while I alert the army!"

Dashing to the side, Volt knew what he was doing, having done this several times during drills.

Once he arrived at the barracks, Volt began his work. "Hey, wake up! No, this is not a drill! Get outside; we have an intruder... GET UP, YOU LAZY EXCUSES FOR SOLDIERS!"

Volt managed to get the group ready for action. Now, all Volt needed to do is get there in time...

zZRaoto
September 12th, 2008, 02:35 PM
((OOC: Me read your posts more carefully? You should read almost every single post from the 3rd page and 4th page. You was at Sparky's house and I was at the (tent/powerplant whatever) first, spying on Cario. That's when you guys randomly came in. Oh well, doesn't matter, I was just pointing that out.))

Karma, still recovering from the Thunder Punch, watched as one of the Pikachus ran out the door and left the area. Now where is he going? Karma thought, still trying to get completely back on his feet.

The second Pikachu remained and sparks flew from it's cheeks. "Heh, you wanna fight me?" Karma said, extracting his long claws and taking off his black cloak. Karma had finally regained his balance and was ready to fight.

As Karma readied himself to attack the Pikachu the other Sneasel got up and used Faint Attack. It appeared behind Karma and made him jump a bit. "Meet me near the main generator. Don't be late." The other Sneasel whispered in Karma's ear with a feminine voice. Huh, it's a girl? Karma said, shocked by the sudden words of the girl Sneasel. It then disappeared using Faint Attack and Karma looked up to notice the Pikachu ready to fight. I better finish this guy off...that girl might be trouble. Karma thought, extracting his claws again.

"I'll take you down first."

Raibutai
September 12th, 2008, 02:49 PM
(OOC: Heh. Yes, I'm saying you should read your posts more carefully. For example, this post sums it up pretty well.

Sparky woke up noticing Volt untieing him.

"Hey Sparky! Look here!" Volt grinned holding the albino Sneasel in the air.

"Congratulations Volt. Thank you for saving me too." Sparky said thankfully.

Sparky walked with Volt who was dragging the Sneasel behind them. The Sneasel thankfully was tied up and was concious. They arrived at Electivire's tent and opened it. Electivire sat ther motionless.

"Sir this Sneasel here almost killed Colonel Sparky here. I was caught off guard right before the Sneasel attacked and Sparky jumped in the way holding the Sneasel back. I ran around the corner and then followed the Sneasel who had tied Sparky up to a tree over a cliff. I used Volt Tackle on him and Sneasel fainted. I untied Sparky and here we are." Volt said after throwing the tied up Sneasel over to Electivire.

Sparky sat there watching Electivire inspect the Sneasel.

"I'll get you back you Pikachu. I will get both of you back for this and that's a promise!" The Sneasel threatened the two of them.

Sparky then flinched. He didn't expect a threat. Electivire motioned the two out of the room.Sparky and Volt left to go under the trees and they sat there talking about what just happened. Volt told Sparky about how he used Volt Tackle.

"Volt Tackle? I've seen that move before. It looks so cool, but I don't know how to use it. Hey Volt would you mind teaching me Volt Tackle please??" Sparky asked awaiting a response.

And then Karma attacks Sparky and Volt inside of the tent according to you. Now do you see the contradition? Not that it means much. We all make mistakes. Except I have a bad habit of pointing them out when I don't need to.)

Volt was pushing the troops hard to scurry to the scene of the battle, while trying to maintain order.

"Straight in the ranks there, soldier... Halt! Now, listen to me: we need to get to that plain over there. You see that Sneasel over there? He's invaded out camp. Now, do you want to teach him a lesson, or are you too scared?"

Some of the soldiers gave a loud cheer. "Whoo! Yeah! Let's make him wish he was never born!"

They were about to rush the enemy, but Volt raised his paw. "Don't forget, some of you need to gaurd the OTHER Sneasel over there." Volt gestured towards the General's tent. Volt finished with something that would make some of the troops work extra hard. "Now, make me proud! I might reccomend to the General some of you get promoted."

Pikalover10
September 12th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Sparky stood up when the Sneasel had asked if he wanted to fight him. One of the Sneasels was behind the albino one and muttered something in it's ear. Then the Sneasel straightened up and then said "I'll take you down first."

Sparky was sparking electricity out of his cheeks with confidence written all over his face. The Sneasel then jumped at him claws fully extended. Sparky didn't expect it and barely dodged it. The Sneasel kept on coming at him with claws fully extended trying to scratch him. Sparky kept jumping back dodging them and not noticing where he was going, until his back roughly hit a tree. The Sneasel then lunged at his face and cut him across his face. It stung so much. Sparky's tail then lit up. Sparky looked furious. "Iron Tail!!" Sparky yelled spining around and hitting the Sneasel with his tail.

Sparky put his hand to his face and then examined his hand. He was bleeding pretty bad due to how much blood was on his hand. Sparky didn't pay anymore attention to it just to the Sneasel. Then the Sneasel disapperead. Faint Attack. Sparky thought spining around, but the Sneasel was to smart it appered right behind him and hit him hard enough to send him flying into the tree.

Sparky got up and then sparks went flying. "Tundershock!!" Sparky yelled shooting electricity out of his cheeks. The Sneasel quickly jumped out of the way a punched his stomach. "Gahhhh." Sparky yelled falling to the ground.

((OOC:ZZraoto you finish this battle ok?))

zZRaoto
September 12th, 2008, 03:18 PM
OOC: Oh snap! I completely skipped over that. I read it a few times and didn't see that at all. I'm sorry for contradicting you. Aah. I know I read that a few times but..oh well. Sorry. =/

Karma dashed at the Pikachu slashing wildly but it continued to dodge his attacks. Suddenly the Pikachu bumped into a tree and Karma found his chance to attack. He dashed at the Pikachu and slashed at it, barely hitting the yellow Pokemon on the head.

A red liquid began to spill from the cut and the Pikachu felt his hand. Blood was coming seeping fast but it ignored his injury and used Iron Tail.

"Iron Tail!!" The Pikachu yelled as he spun with the attack charged. It hit Karma and knocked him to the ground, but he quickly recovered and and dashed at the Pikachu. He used Faint Attack and knew that the Pikachu would expect this and turned around. Heh, now I got you. Sneasel reappeared right behind the Pikachu's back and pounded it with a strong attack that sent the yellow mouse into a tree.

Then the Pikachu looked enrage, sparks flying wildly from it's cheeks, "Thunder Shock!!" Yellow thunder blasted from the Pikachu's cheeks but Karma easily dodged the attack and moved in for a quick jab. That Pikachu is definitely hurt now. Karma thought, looking at the struggling Pikachu on the ground.

Karma used Ice Spear and created a long weapon made of ice. He put the point of the spear right in front of the Pikachu's face but couldn't finish the ordeal. He couldn't find it in himself to kill any living being. The girl! Karma then jumped back and used Faint Attack to vanish in thin air. He completely forgot about the other Sneasel and he quickly headed to the Electric Region Generator.

King_Lucario
September 12th, 2008, 03:55 PM
((OoC: Please stop flaming each other. And please keep the bunnying to a minimum. I don't want this to get locked. To settle things, how about everyone read each other's posts. And please don't keep posting back to back. It doesn't give people enough time to react. I am now enforcing a new 2-post rule. This means that after you make your post, you must wait for 2 different people to post to make a new post.))

Cario ran outside to the back of the Power Plant and saw a nice, open field to practice his EarthQuake in. Hopefully I can do this right, he thought to himself. He readied his stance.

Okay. First, balance your stance so that you are immovable, Cario thought to himself.

Check.

Then, lower your stance so that you are closer to the ground.

Checkeroo.

Thrust palms into ground.

Check.

Lift palms and thrust forward to send wave.

Checkers.

Now Cario had to do it all at once. Cario lowered his stance as low as he could go. He thrust his palms into the ground, then rapidly lifted them and thrust his palms forward. As he lifted his palms, he noticed that the earth beneath him started to create a small hill beneath his feet. Then as he thrust his palms outward, the hill sank back into the ground and a large, terrifying wave of earth was sent out in a circular motion. The earth gave a terrifying roar as it moved across the land. Cario watched in awe as the earth tore down many trees and continued to go for miles before Cario could not see it anymore. The force of the quake was enough to shake the earth tremendously for miles. Cario had a distraught look on his face as he saw the whole Power Plant begin to shake.

"Oops," Cario said to himself as he ran back inside, smiling to himself.

Raibutai
September 12th, 2008, 04:07 PM
(OOC: There isn't anything to be sorry for. You made a mistake, and that's human. I should stop pointing out mistakes, really...)

Volt and his little regiment arrived just in time to see the battle between Sparky and the Sneasel unfold. After hearing the enemy's "I'll take you down first," Volt set to work, and sent more than half of the soldiers to the Electric Region Generator, just in case the Sneasel ran away, trying to save the OTHER albino Sneasel. With the rest of the troops, he spread them across the borders of the camp, to ensure there was no escape route.

Now, he was alone, and he was free to do what ever he pleased. He thought of helping Sparky, but however, being respectful, he did not interupt the battle. Instead, he watched from the sidelines, watching to see if Sparky got too roughed up.

The intruder dashed a Sparky, claws extended. Slashing furiously, it didn;t seem to get a hit until Volt saw that red liquid. Blood.

Ugh. I really am doubting my respectfulness...

However, Sparky didn't back down at the pain. Instead he went on with the battle. "Iron Tail!" he yelled, as he swung his tail around and caught the Sneasel across the stomach. You would have thought that this would have at least fazed him, but he just sprang back up, and dissapeared?

Ah! It's Faint Attack again! He likes that move too much.

Sparky did what most fighters would, and turned around. This left him open for attack from where the Sneasel was, and he certainly did take the opportunity. Slamming into a tree, Sparky grunted in pain. Somehow, he got back up again, and screamed again. "Thundershock!"

Sometimes, I wonder where he gets that much energy.

The opponent dodged eaisily, and jabbed Sparky in the stomach. He then used Ice Spear and was about too strike the finishing blow, but he seemed to not want to kill. Instead, he dissapeared into thin air...

"Sparky! Are you okay?" Volt dashed over to where Sparky was. "Ireally need to teach you a few more dodging tricks. Now, you need rest." Volt carried Sparky over to the imfirmary, where he got medical treatment.

I have so much to do... Gotta get to the Generator quick!

And he did just that. With new energy in his limbs, Volt longed to settle this with the Sneasel.

"I'll get you back for hurting my friend!" Screaming into the night, Volt moved at an unbelievable speed.

Then he stopped. In front of the Generator.

"Here we go, Sneasel. We have a score to settle!"

zZRaoto
September 12th, 2008, 04:38 PM
[[OOC: So I guess your at the Generator?]]

Karma arrived at the Generator but he was too late. The second Pikachu had already made it to the large electrical device. There was several shafts coming from the large machine which was to pump energy all throughout the Electric Kingdom.

All too soon there was a slight tremor. The ground shook but did no damage. What the hell was that? Karma thought as he held on to a large rod next to him but that was stupid of him. It let out a small shock and left a scorch on Karma's hand. "Aah!"

Karma decided to execute a sneak attack on the Pikachu and quietly got closer to the Pokemon. "Here we go, Sneasel. We have a score to settle!" The confident Pikachu said with a great sum of anger accumulated. The other Sneasel seemed not to have noticed the Pikachu yet. It was like a stalker being stalked.

Karma used Faint Attack and appeared right in front of the Pikachu. It was something unusual for Karma to do. He would normally try to do a sneak attack rather than let the enemy know he was there. Karma looked straight into the Pikachu's eyes and..."Boo!"

Raibutai
September 12th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Volt stood there defiantly, ready for anything. Even this...

"Boo!"

Amazimly enough, Volt wasn't really scared, he just flinched. And this caused some electricity to sparky out of his cheeks, shocking the Sneasel a bit.

What the heck is that Sneasel trying to do? Scare me? Hardly.

"You don't scare me, Sneasel. Maybe you would like to fight normally, instead of just dissapearing, and attacking?"

Volt knew that the Sneasel would try a sneak attack, so he kept a small orb of electricity attached to his tail. Of course, no one but him knew it was there. So Volt stood there for a while, the Sneasel still in his face.

Maybe I should do something about this.

Letting a few more sparks fly from his cheeks, the albino Sneasel was shocked once again. Netherless, it dropped into a fighting stance. Volt casually backed up, and challenged:

"So, are you ready to fight me?"

King_Lucario
September 12th, 2008, 05:41 PM
((OoC: Raibutai, did you read my post? There is a new 2-post rule. If you read the rules on the first post, it says I reserve the right to change the rules. I changed the rules because it seems more convenient for everyone. You made a post, then zZRaoto, then you again. That is no longer allowed. You have to wait until 2 different people make a post in order for you to make another post. This goes for everyone [including me] now. Please pay attention.

This does count as a post.))

zZRaoto
September 12th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Karma was surprised when the Pikachu only flinched a bit and caused electricity to flow out of the Pokemon's pink cheeks. Some of the sparks hit Karma. "You little.." It didn't hurt but it did tickle and create an unusual feeling on Karma's fur.

The Pikachu looked confident as he said, "You don't scare me, Sneasel. Maybe you would like to fight normally, instead of just dissapearing, and attacking?"

"Oh really. If we did fight and you can't beat me as I disappear and attack then doesn't that mean your not much of a fighter anyways?" Karma looked straight into the Pikachu's eyes. "A real fighter can adjust to any battle situation." Then, all of a sudden, the Pikachu let out another burst of small sparks.

Karma began to feel a great annoyance grow within him. Still being young he easily got mad at constant bugging of him. Heh, this Pikachu is acting like a little kid. He must really wanna fight. Karma thought to himself, moving into a battle stance, prepared for an attack.

"So, are you ready to fight me?" The Pikachu said, charging up electricity in his cheeks.

"Hell yeah, let's do this!" Karma said as he dashed back and used Ice Beam. He didn't attack the Pikachu but instead the ground. When Karma was back at the Ice Kingdom he practiced skating around on the slick ice. He knew he would have a great advantage on an icy field.

He decided not to use Faint Attack during this battle and instead used Agility, causing him to move at speeds of up to 200 Mph. He then charged at the Pikachu with Metal Claw charged.

"I'm not going to lose!"

Pikalover10
September 12th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Sparky was sent flying into the tree again. Then the albino Sneasel had used Ice Spear and stopped right infront of his head. He sat there while the spear sat right infront of his face. He awaited for the final blow to kill him. I'm going to die...Right here and now...I wish I could have atleast beat this Sneasel and then saw the fight between Cario and Electivire. Sparky thought with his eyes closed.

His eyes lingered over to the sidelines and he saw Volt with a squadren. He looked back at the Sneasel who seemed to be having problems killing him although Sparky would have probably done the same thing...Sat there trying to figure out what to do. Suddenly the Ice Spear dropped to the ground and the Sneasel disappeared. Sparky sat there looking blankly at the spot where the Sneasel once stood.

Volt came running over to him. The blood from Sparky's wound had run into his mouth and he was spitting it out. "I really need to teach you a few more dodging techniques, but for now you need to rest." Volt said. After Volt was finished saying that Sparky fainted from losing to much blood.

His head hurt. Worse then when he fell from a tree and landed on his head. He slowly opened his eyes. He looked around...He was in the infirmary. He looked next to him and the nurse was standing there attaching a long bandade across his face where his wound was. The nurse then left the room.

Sparky looked down at his hands while sitting uprigh tin his room. He clenched his fists. Why? Why do I always lose? Is it because I'm so young and so inexpirirenced? Then why did Electivire promote me and not Volt? Sparky asked all these questions to himself and then he heard the door creak open...It was Electivire. He had looked over to see who it was but then when he saw who it was he quickly looked back at his hands.

"I'm sorry Electivire Sir, I have failed you." Sparky quietly muttered to himself even though Electivire heard him.

Electivire just put his hand on Sparky's wound. Sparky had always looked up to Electivire ever since Electivire had saved him. Sparky thought that day through his head. It was a cold no a very cold day. I was walking through the snow in the forest trying to find a place to sleep for the night. I had appearently stepped into a pack of Zangoose's territory and they attacked me. I dashed as fast I could but it wasn't fast enough...They caught me. I was yelling for help as loud as I possibly could and it appearently worked. A pokemon way bigger then him with black strips, two tails, and was yellow jumped out of the forest and quickly used a lightning fast move and saved him. Ever since then I have lived with him. Sparky thought.

"It's ok Sparky." electivire said soothingly.

"Sir...I don't deserve to be placed in second rank. I'm to inexpirienced. Please put Sergeant Volt in second comand and me as a Sergeant...Not him as a Sergeant." Sparky said.

"Hmmmmmm. General Volt and Sergeant Sparky. That might be better for the both of you." Electivire said patting Sparky's head.

"Then it is done. From this moment on you are Sergeant Sparky and Volt is General Volt." Electivire said leaving the room.

Sparky flopped back on his bed. He wondered what that Sneasel was doing. He then looked at the time. He needed to get rest before he helped to run those Sneasels out and then to get General Volt to teach him more dodging tricks and Volt Tackle. Sparky fell asleep imagining himself instead of Volt in the middle of all that electricity.

d_disaster
September 13th, 2008, 05:13 PM
As he approached Seviper’s inner chamber, Ceran heard a raised voice.

“But sir, this is madness! That Salamence would never accept an alliance with us!” it said. Then Ceran heard the calm and slick voice of Seviper, leader of the whole Poison-Type Army.

“Quiet, fool. If we made an alliance with the Dragons, imagine of all the power we would have at our disposal… Leave me now to think on this matter.”

The door to the inner chamber burst open with a crash, and an angry-looking Drapion of high rank stormed past Ceran and out of the Den. Ceran walked into the room and gave a salute to Seviper.

“Greetings Lord Seviper,” he said. “I come with the latest reports from the border watch.”

“Ah, watchman Ceran,” Seviper hissed. “What news do you bring?”

“The Electric and Fire borders have been pretty quiet,” Ceran began. “Also, no sign of action from the Psychic border, which is good news for us. The Bug-Type Pokemon have attempted a couple of raids but all have been thwarted by the guardsmen, however there hasn’t been any sign of Pokemon from the Grass-Type Army recently.”

“Very good, we have time,” replied the snake Pokemon. “You know Ceran… sometimes I think even my highest ranking officers are unworthy of my complete trust.”

“Sir?” Ceran said, puzzled.

Seviper smiled. “But you… you have been loyal and strong. Tell me, what are your views on alliances with the other Armies?”

Ceran did a double take. “I… I don’t know what to say. I am merely a watchman, not a politician.”

“Let me give you an overview of the current situation. The Ground Army have been launching assaults on the Fighting Army,” Seviper paused to lick his lips. A peculiar glint in the powerful Pokemon’s eye sent a small shiver down Ceran’s spine. “But with no victories thus far. In turn, a small platoon left the Tantuan Mountains and travelled all the way to the Power Plant. The Dragon and Flying Armies seem to be in constant skirmish. That is what the scouts tell me.”

Ceran felt overwhelmed. “I’m sorry, this is all a bit much to…”

“We could give the Dragons the extra firepower they need to take down those pesky birds that see too much once and for all,” interrupted Seviper. “And then, in return they would help us eliminate the rest. And when its over,” Seviper’s eyes narrowed to slits. “We eliminate them, too.” The leader of the Poison –Type Army gave a chuckle and turned away. “I’m sorry, I got a little carried away. However, I need a second opinion on this. Next time you report back, I want your thoughts. That will be all.”

Raibutai
September 13th, 2008, 06:20 PM
(OOC: @Pikalover10: Ugh. Again, I say, Electrivire is the General... and Volt is now Colonel.

@ King_Lucario: Oops. I really didn't look back. Heck, I didn't even notice it, since you posted right before I did.)

The Sneasel was really being annyoing. He even went so far to make this ignorant remark...

"Oh really. If we did fight and you can't beat me as I disappear and attack then doesn't that mean your not much of a fighter anyways?" Karma looked straight into the Pikachu's eyes. "A real fighter can adjust to any battle situation." The Sneasel looked WAY too confident, and snorted.

Volt shrugged, and calmly remarked, "And you clearly don't see anything. Anyways, are you ready to fight me?"

Volt's opponent recklessly yelled, "Hell yeah, let's do this!" Dashing back, the Sneasel charged up an Ice Beam, and fired it on the ground.

Ah, so he wants an advantage? Let's see about that.

Continuing to set his surroundings accordingly, the Sneasel used Agility to give it even more edge. He then attacked. Dashing at Volt, he had a menancing Metal Claw at the ready.

Volt just stood there. He even let the Sneasel run him through with his claws.

Suddenly, a voice rang out, loud and clear; yet you couldn't tell where it was coming from. In fact it was coming from... everywhere. "Two can play at that game, Sneasel. You think you're so wise with that ice rink of yours... You just wait and see."

Suddenly, lightning began bouncing everywhere. The heat given off by the electricity slightly melted the ice, and made water.

Then, the voice spoke two words. "Take this."

Electrity surged through the air around the Sneasel, added to the electricity running through the ground.

"Have fun..."

Weevile94
September 13th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Name: Fyre. Age: 12. Gender: Male. Pokemon: Sneasel. Appearance: Fyre doesnt have red feathes on his body he has more of an orangish colored feathers. He also has a piercing in his right ear becuase he thought it was cool. he also has a dark blue skin tone instead of the original blue. History: Fyre was taken from his family at the age of 6 and was forced to work for the Dark Army. But he has tryed so many times to run away that he has been hospitalized from the consequences that the Dark Army gave to him. So now he has learned that he cant get away so he just went with the training and now he is a brave fighter. His goal: to end this war once and for all. Type: Dark/Ice. Which side are you fighting for?: I am fighting for the Dark side. RP Sample: It was midnight. There were loud strikes of lightning everywhere. Fyre was running with all of his might trying to get away from his pursuers. But everytime he looked back they kept getting closer. So he decided he had to fight! He turned around at immediatly jumped at one of the pursuers, a Duskull so that cuaght the Duskull off guard, and Fyreslashed at him with a Metal Claw and it looked critical but it wasn't. Then he realized it was useless as he was mualed over by 10 figures. Thats when he blacked out.
( I hope this is good)

Pikalover10
September 19th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Sparky was still groggy from the hospital. The nurse giving him all these disgusting medicines. His head had bandages on it from hitting the tree to hard. His tail, his stomach, and his forehead all had bandages on them too. Sparky's head hurt like crud. He had never been in a fight before, but he was glad that Volt was of higher rank then him now.

sparky was next to the tree where he had been fighting the Sneasel. There was still a pile of blood in the spot where he had almost died. Same with the dents in the tree. It was like the whole battle was going on right nifront of him. He wanted to start training to learn Volt Tackle. He remembered that his older brother had been training with Volt Tackle for years and never mastered it. He had scrapes, cuts, gashes, scars, and broken bones from the move. Sparky gulped, but he wanted to risk it anyway.

Sparky remembered that he needed to learn more dodging moves, but he didn't train for that. Even though the nurse didn't want him training for a few days he did without being battled. He was in a forest filled with trees. He jumped off of the base of one of them and spun dodging another one. Then his tail became lighter until it was a silvery color and then he shot off of another tree back to the one he dodged and hit it as hard as he could. The tree took a massive blow and almost fell over. After the attack, though, Sparky couldn't regain balance and fell to the ground.

He felt his bandages becoming softer and wetter. He put his hand to hsi forehead and took his hand away to examine it. It was seeping through the bandages, blood. He sighed and femembered the bandages the nurse put on his arms so that if it seeped through he could replace them. He was replacing them when something hit the back of his head. He jumped to his feet and quickly turned around. Nothing was there. He turned his focus back on his bandages when it happened again. He jumped around again. "Who's there?" Sparky asked. No response. Sparky decided that was enough training for now and left to go to his home.

King_Lucario
September 20th, 2008, 04:41 PM
It was time. He was ready. The library was empty, but Cario could clearly hear the commotion going on outside. He walked back inside the large mechanical temple that was the base of the Electric Pokemon and turned to the right, towards the fighting arena. Inside were a few Pokemon sparring, but they quickly stopped when they saw Cario.

"Where is Electivire?" Cario asked a Pichu.

"He-he's not here. I shall fetch him," the Pichu quivered. It scurried off, scared that Cario might hurt it. Cario stood up and walked over to a floating Magnezone that had on a Colonel's badge.

"Go tell everyone that I am ready; the fight between Electivire and I will begin today," Cario explained.

"Yes, Cario," the Magnezone said in a digitized, mechanical voice. It floated off and began to tell every Pokemon it came in contact with. Cario readied his stance and began practing attacks like Aura Sphere and Dark Pulse. He would need to utilize all of his power to beat Vire.