PDA

View Full Version : hi, i'm new

dragonmastertim
August 24th, 2008, 04:11 PM
hi, my name's dragonmastertim, and i'm new to these forums lol. i like dragon types and weavile, even though weavile is kind of weird looking lol xD.

August 24th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Welcome to PC. I'm a fan of the dragons too, Weavile...Not so much, but aside from that, I hope you enjoy your stay at PC and make a lot of friends. I'll start ya off ;)

Avey
August 24th, 2008, 04:19 PM
hi, my name's dragonmastertim, and i'm new to these forums lol. i like dragon types and weavile, even though weavile is kind of weird looking lol xD.

Hey there, dragonmastertim! I have to admit that you have a good taste in Pokémon. Weavile is pretty cool and so are most Dragon-Type Pokémon, such as Salamance and Dragonite. Before you start posting, I suggest you read the Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and the FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php), just to get you on your feet.

I hope to see you around the forum. Oh, and don't worry; we won't bite.

Aurafire
August 24th, 2008, 04:41 PM
I'm a dragon/weavile lover myself! Welcome to PC!

Roy G. Biv
August 24th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Yoh, Tim. I'm pretty sure we're all glad to have you here at PC :D

Weavile is one of my favorites, too actually.
It's a ninja :3

Have fun and post a lot!

-Roy

Drew
August 24th, 2008, 07:18 PM
xD Weavile is still awesome though, weird looking or not.

& Welcome to the forums!

Have fun around here. ^^

Zennerick
August 24th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy your stay.
Unlike you, I prefer Psychic Pokemon. However, The only thing I like about weavile is his looks. It looks like a walking fan.

dragonmastertim
August 24th, 2008, 09:27 PM
lol yeah, hes happy.mewtwo is sick too, i like it waaaay better than arceus or mew.

Hiidoran
August 24th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Well, a lot of Pokémon are weird looking...
(But that doesn't mean they're any less important than the cool looking ones!)

So, you like the dragon-type Pokémon, do you?
I'm more of a fire-type enthusiast myself, but I suppose dragon-type's are pretty decent as well. After all, different opinions makes the world turn, does it not?

Well, we're always glad to gain new members, DragonmasterTim. Thank you for sharing some of your interests with us. ;D

Welcome to the community!

Guillermo
August 25th, 2008, 02:32 AM
Hey there, DragonmasterTim, nice name by the way (I frigging love Dragons! xD)

As I said I love Dragons, but I myself prefer Ground types or Poison Types, Dragon is my 3rd favorite type to be honest with you! I can't say that I like Weavile that much, he/she is a bit to weird for me, although he/she learns some pretty good moves!

Anyway make sure to check up on the Rules/FAQ as they are both quick and good reads and they can help you down the road quite a lot (I know they helped me xD) make tonnes of friends and stay active!

Have a great time here at PC~