PDA

View Full Version : What are you listening to right now?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Spyke
October 25th, 2003, 11:43 PM
u know someone had 2 start it
Big Tymers-Oh Yeah

Edited by Lightning: Just adding this. ^_^ Please follow it, thanks! Rule: Not only should you post what you're listening to, but post how you feel about the artist/song, why you're listening to it, etc. It's just spam, otherwise. No music bashing.

22sa
October 25th, 2003, 11:53 PM
Meh, this is kind of a spam thread but whatever.

I'm litsening to The Time Has Come from pokemon, the TV version.

Miyu-chan
October 26th, 2003, 12:24 AM
I'm listening to Real Emotion by Koda Kumi. n_n

Kairi
October 26th, 2003, 06:29 AM
I'm listening to Real Emotion by Koda Kumi. n_n

O_O;;; I listen to that a lot. o.o;;;

*can't wait til Miyu-chan is back for good*

Anyways, this is Other Entertainment no?

PokeTrainerCarol
October 26th, 2003, 08:05 AM
I'm listening to "A Place for my Head" by Linkin Park :P

Most of the time when I'm posting on PC I'm also listening to music on the internet, like launch or something...^_____________^

October 26th, 2003, 08:20 AM
Im listening to

Dimension Zero - The Murder-Inn

Death Metal owns :laugh:

Blaine
October 26th, 2003, 11:08 AM
Oddly enough I'm listening to the old Christmas carol, Carol of the Bells. ^^;;; I'm not sure who the composer is but... Hark how the bells, sweet silver bells...

Buritos
October 26th, 2003, 11:11 AM
Cemetery gates(live)-pantera

reverand...reverand

Buritos
October 26th, 2003, 11:22 AM
I Believe In A Thing Called Love-The Darkness...what a track

Cherrim
October 26th, 2003, 02:10 PM
Ehehehe....

Rape Me ~ Nirvana

XD It's actually a really good song, but it has weird lyrics. I think they're meant to be taken metaphorically instead literally. >_> *shuffles off*

Buritos
October 26th, 2003, 04:10 PM
Lacquer Head-Primus....

Funky bass galore

Buritos
October 26th, 2003, 04:22 PM
Psycho holiday-Pantera.....

Timbjerr
October 26th, 2003, 07:20 PM
ok...Buritos, please no double posting...

right now I'm listening to...silence, and the sound of my typing...

Kayleigh
October 26th, 2003, 07:35 PM
Ooh... nothing. o.o; Except my typing, lol. But the last song I listened to was 'Dearest' by Ayumi Hamasaki.

Soph
October 26th, 2003, 07:51 PM
I am listening to the pointless conversations of about 30 students in the classroom, and the teacher talking endlessly to some one at his desk.

John Denver
October 27th, 2003, 01:25 PM
In too deep by Sum 41...yes they rules yes...

BOO ya!

Buritos
October 29th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Last breath- Slave Zero

Kilkenny metal all the way!!!

PokeTrainerCarol
October 29th, 2003, 04:52 PM
Stronger by Britney Spears o_O x_X;;;;;;;;;;;

I have a suggestion for this thread, like making it something like a Music Daily Chit Chat so you can talk about stuff related to music while saying what you're listening to? or something like that? Coming to say a song's name and it's artist then leaving looks so...weird o_O IMO, just an opinion

Cherrim
October 30th, 2003, 02:20 PM
Very good idea.

Rule: Not only should you post what you're listening to, but post how you feel about the artist/song, why you're listening to it, etc. It's just spam, otherwise. No music bashing.

oO; That should be okay for now.

Dizzy
October 30th, 2003, 02:40 PM
Ehehehe....

Rape Me ~ Nirvana

XD It's actually a really good song, but it has weird lyrics. I think they're meant to be taken metaphorically instead literally. >_> *shuffles off*

That is the Best SONG!!! I LOVE IT !

I was listening to Teen Spirit like 5 minutes ago , now im listening to

Milky - Just the way you are.

PokeTrainerCarol
October 30th, 2003, 02:49 PM
^_^
I love the "Smells like Teen Spirit" song too...even though I can't understand it XP

I'm listening to "Forgotten" by Linkin Park!

Heh, I LOVE that song. Unfortunately I don't have a copy of the Hybrid Theory album, so the only place where I can listen to it is in my LaunchCast radio station on Launch in Yahoo...:P But I really really really like that "Forgotten" song, I think it sounds really nice. I think it's my favorite song in Hybrid Theory...I always get happy when it gets played on and try to follow those fast lyrics XD

Now it's "Faint" by Linkin Park... ^_^

I like this song because it sounds so nice too, the video is SO cool, but it has a weird name :P but it's not favorite song in Meteora...

Now it's playing "In The End" by Linkin Park
(Yeah, I rated the highest every single thing by Linkin Park and their songs get played a lot!)

I like this song because of the sound too and and the lyrics, and the video is so cool too, it might be like my 2nd fav in Hybrid Theory :)

In conclusion, I love Linkin Park XP *points to signature*
I got some nice stuff to write about this time LOL

Rift
October 30th, 2003, 02:49 PM
Im listening to birdys go "Chirp Chirp Chirp" and im also hearing myself typing and im hearing voices...

PokeTrainerCarol
October 30th, 2003, 03:36 PM
LOL XD

Right not I'm listening to "Kyur4 th Ich" by Linkin Park and the vaccum cleaner (or however you spell that)
I personally think the real thing, "Cure For The Itch" is much better than the Reanimation remix...and vaccum cleaners are boring to hear :)

Cherrim
October 30th, 2003, 03:44 PM
Digimon Theme (long) - ??

o_O; Um... yeah. I can't STAND this song. It's white noise at the moment. I'm listening to it because I used to love it a few years back. XD I usually just open up Napster (hey... I like its playback device. o_O) and add all the songs to the playlist and get them to play randomly. It's fun. This one just came up. Okay. It's over. Now I'm listening to...

Heaven ~ Live

I love this song. <3 It's so pretty and I think it makes me teary. o_O I can't remember, but.... <3 <3 <3. I love the song. It's so pretty. I just said those exact words. *is repeating self* *is getting hyper* *ends post*

Greed
October 30th, 2003, 05:58 PM
I'm listening to "Going Under" by Evanescence. ^.^ Very nice song.. She sings it very well, actually. U gotta love her voice! ~.^

I like best the quote in it that goes by..
"I Don't Want Your Hand
This Time I'll Save Myself"

I can relate to it.. O.o; I like songs I can relate to.

~CaRtOON

Miyu-chan
October 30th, 2003, 07:15 PM
O_O;;; I listen to that a lot. o.o;;;

*can't wait til Miyu-chan is back for good*

Anyways, this is Other Entertainment no?
lol, I'm back compleatly now, but since there are no speakers at my school, I'm not listening to anything. lol =D

Mifuui
October 31st, 2003, 06:03 AM
Right now it is “Genki Jirushi no Oomori” with MiniMoni. (I think the song was called that)
After buying that CD with some Hello project artists I’m starting to get obsessed with them.
They are so darn cute >w<

Greed
October 31st, 2003, 02:37 PM
I'm now listening to Trapt's "Headstrong". Very STRONG song!! ^.^ I like it, I luv this line..

"F*** OFF!!
I'LL TAKE YOU ON!
HEADSTRONG
CAN TAKE ON ANYONE!"

I like to tell that to people I dislike.. ^^; Like that TeNk dude.. He's getting on my nerves.. He insulted TWO OF MY HOMIES!!! *****s gun, but Kairi take it away*

So if TeNk's reading this, this goes to him..

"F*CK OFF!!!
I'LL TAKE YOU ON!
HEADSTRONG!!
I'LL TAKE ON ANYONE!!!"

Hee hee! ^^;;

Anyways, Headstrong's a nice song for anyone that is hotheaded.. Like me!!! ~.^

*takes out bag*

Trick or Treat?

~CaRtOON

PokeTrainerCarol
October 31st, 2003, 02:45 PM
XD I like that song, CaRtOOn, except for the fact that it has swears on it, but it's not my fault that great songs have swears in them x_X *puts some chocolate on her bag*

Right now I'm listening to "The Anthem" by Good Charlotte XD
I think it's a funny song, and I like how it sounds, so I like it XP
"And my high school
It felt more to me
Like a jail cell, A penitentary" XD

"Another loser Anthem!"
I like most of Good Charlotte's songs because I can laugh at the lyrics and I like the music, not that I relate to it XP (I haven't even been to High School!)

Now I'm listening to "By Myself" by Linkin Park

Yes, I like this song. Duh. I like everything by Linkin Park! And this is a great song, I love it too ^_^ I just do. The lyrics, and the sounds, and everything. ^_^

"Cure For the Itch" by Linkin Park.

I love their instrumental songs so much...they're cool o_o ^_^

Netto
October 31st, 2003, 09:58 PM
Puddle Of Mudd-Blurry Thats a good song im going to make a music vid out of this song ^^.

Miyu-chan
November 3rd, 2003, 03:35 AM
"Evolution" by Ayumi Hamasaki. It's a bit noisy for my mom's taste, but I adore the beat. XD

Greed
November 3rd, 2003, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the candy, Carol! *eats it*

"By Myself" is a gweat song, reminds me of me! ^^;;;

Hmm.. I'm listening to "Last Resort" by Papa Roach. I seem to like strong songs.. O.o;; Anyone heard of it? It's a suicide song, but I don't support suicide.. >.<;; It's too deppressing, I just like listening to it O.o;;

*suicides*

~CaRtOON

Cherrim
November 3rd, 2003, 05:37 PM
Hmm.. I'm listening to "Last Resort" by Papa Roach. I seem to like strong songs.. O.o;; Anyone heard of it? It's a suicide song, but I don't support suicide.. >.<;; It's too deppressing, I just like listening to it O.o;;
Omg, yes. I love that song to pieces. :D It's one of those songs that I could listen to over and over again for the rest of my life and not complain (too much). The lyrics are rather freaky, but the song makes me happy when I'm sad. o_O I dunno why. *shrugs*

I'm listening to another one of those songs that I could listen to forever, now. ^_^

The Kids Aren't All Right ~ The Offspring

It's another song that makes me happy (though it's really negative, rofl), since I'm really depressed tonight. o_o *Probably doesn't even seem depressed though, lol* XD

Kayleigh
November 3rd, 2003, 05:39 PM
'My Will' from InuYasha. ^_^ My mom's got to be sick of having to listen to it, seeing as I play it over and over again all of the time. XP It's so pretty though!

PokeTrainerCarol
November 3rd, 2003, 06:52 PM
Right now I'm listening to "Easier To Run" by Linkin Park, it's almost over though

I really really like this song, even though I don't understand it so good...I just do >_> ^_^

YAY!
"Going Under" by Evanescence

I know what was up with the yay...it's just that I haven't heard that song for a long time now, and I missed it XP I really it like it...Ms. Lee's voice is so so so so pretty! I saw them live on TV like a LONG LONG LONG while ago and Ms. Lee's voice is not all studio >_> It sounded very good!!

I don't support suicide, I think it's stupid, but I like listening to songs about suicide anyway :) I just like how it sounds...no really, how a song sounds is mainly why I like Linkin Park and Evanescence and and and...^_^

Cherrim
November 3rd, 2003, 06:57 PM
I think it's kind of stupid to like a song just because it's by a certain artist if you don't like how it sounds. For example, I can't stand some of gob's songs even though they're one of my favourite bands. @_@;; And I like a bunch of pop-y songs because of the way they sound. I honestly can't stand Britney Spears, but I like that one song... uh... it's number 5 on her first CD. o_O I only know that because I listen to it every so often, but I don't remember the name. XD;

Chop Suey ~ System of a Down

X3 SOAD. Nummy.

Frostweaver
November 3rd, 2003, 07:16 PM
'My Will' from InuYasha. ^_^ My mom's got to be sick of having to listen to it, seeing as I play it over and over again all of the time. XP It's so pretty though!

completely agree with this one... just downloaded it last night and is still listening to it now ^_^ (my favorite song out of all the Inuyasha related songs for now... still missing a several piece of music from Inuyasha which i'll hunt down later too)

Miyu-chan
November 4th, 2003, 03:28 AM
completely agree with this one... just downloaded it last night and is still listening to it now ^_^ (my favorite song out of all the Inuyasha related songs for now... still missing a several piece of music from Inuyasha which i'll hunt down later too)
I like "I am" from Inuyasha. n_n; And... Dearest is good too! And shinju tsu uta (sp?) too... n_n; I fell in love with those songs before I even saw Inuyasha. *_*

VinegartheImposter
November 4th, 2003, 05:14 AM
Listening to 24 Ko Cylinder by Dir en Grey. And then on to #9 on that same album (Kisou).

Inuyasha
November 4th, 2003, 05:49 AM
^.^ yay, people love meh!
Well, My list includes a lot of Our Lady Peace, Dashboard Confessionals, Something Corporate, and DDR songs... like 'Moonlight Shadow.' that song is l33t... XD but erm... basically...
olp -all of spiritual machines, gravity, happiness and the fish and clumsy...
DC- hands down, screaming infidelities, and other various songs...
SC- konstantine, walking by, spin, wait, an about a million others. XD
then theres "gone away" by offspring... but thats for mae. XD

Kayleigh
November 4th, 2003, 07:59 AM
I know! All of the InuYasha songs are great. ^_^ I can't pick a favorite, but My Will is definately one that I really like.

I like "I am" from Inuyasha. n_n; And... Dearest is good too! And shinju tsu uta (sp?) too... n_n; I fell in love with those songs before I even saw Inuyasha. *_*
*gasps* I love 'I Am' too. ^_^ The midi is so pretty. And Sango's theme, ('Tajiya Sango') sounds so sad on the piano version. T-T I cried the first time I listened to it.. a little. XD;

Cherrim
November 4th, 2003, 06:48 PM
Right now I'm listening to... a song that can't be posted on PC without being censored. I'll just tell you it's a Marilyn Manson song. >_> *skips to next song*

I Hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace

X3 I really like that song. I like their new song, too... though I've forgotten the name. o_o;;

Miyu-chan
November 5th, 2003, 02:55 AM
*gasps* I love 'I Am' too. ^_^ The midi is so pretty. And Sango's theme, ('Tajiya Sango') sounds so sad on the piano version. T-T I cried the first time I listened to it.. a little. XD;
You too? XD I've never listened to the MIDI though... XD; I like Sango's theme. XD; It sounds so special. n_n

Greed
November 5th, 2003, 03:00 PM
OMG! Going Under by Evanescence rocks!!!

I'm listening to "Trouble" by Pink

She's soo cool ^^

I'm trouble, yeah

~CaRtOON

PokeTrainerCarol
November 5th, 2003, 05:38 PM
I think it's kind of stupid to like a song just because it's by a certain artist if you don't like how it sounds. For example, I can't stand some of gob's songs even though they're one of my favourite bands. @_@;; And I like a bunch of pop-y songs because of the way they sound. I honestly can't stand Britney Spears, but I like that one song... uh... it's number 5 on her first CD. o_O I only know that because I listen to it every so often, but I don't remember the name. XD;

Chop Suey ~ System of a Down

X3 SOAD. Nummy.

Agreed!!!!!!! I like some of "pop-y" dance thing by Britney Spears...@_@ I always did...and Christina Aguilera and Avril Lavigne...BOO YA, I can't change that.

And I don't like much Linkin Park's songs in Reanimation except for "Pts.Of.Athrty" OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL THAT, I'm trying to remember! >_> hmm..."H!Vltg3","My<Dsmbr","Kyur 4 Th Ich","Wth<You" (sorry if I spelled any of them wrong... -_- it's not easy) and I think those are the only songs I like from Reanimation, but Linkin Park's my fav band anyway ^^
I like all of Evanescence's songs though...except that "Bring Me To Life" just got...old >_>

Right now I'm listening to "Papercut" by Linkin Park. I LOVE it!!! It's so...interesting o_O ^_^ and it sounds great...I don't know why I can listen a thousand times to Linkin Park and not get bored of their music. I guess that's why they're my fav band...mwhahahaha.

"It's like I'm paranoid
looking over my back
It's like a whirlwind
Inside of my head
It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within
It's like the face inside is right
Beneath my skin"

Something like that right? x_X

Dizzy
November 5th, 2003, 05:50 PM
Right Thurr - Chingy . Its like the greatest song ever.

Cherrim
November 6th, 2003, 03:05 PM
Stupid Girl ~ Cold

@_@ I never hear this song on the radio, but I heard it on the music channels on satellite. It's SO good. I was going to get their CD, but I saved my money instead. ^_^;; Besides, I've only heard this song and I don't want to spend $20 only to realize that I only like one song. >_>

Gengar
November 6th, 2003, 03:25 PM
I listen to 50 cent songs. My fav , 50 cent Blood Hound.

PokeTrainerCarol
November 6th, 2003, 05:43 PM
"Dirrty" by Christina Aguilera x_X

Well, I like how this song sounds. It's not one song that gets you so so so so bored in one part. Its sound is so...interesting XP but I don't like the lyrics and I didn't like the video. IT'S FREAKY! Scary I tell you!!!!

Now I'm listening to "Overproctected" by Britney Spears x_X

Same thing here, I only like how it sounds. But Ms. Spears's soft songs are just plain boring because she's got no interesting voice or lyrics. :)

Well that's it right now...bye bye

Cherrim
November 6th, 2003, 05:48 PM
@_@ This girl on my bus sounds kind of like Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears mixed together... she's actually very good at singing, but it irks me. o_O;

Rearranged ~ limp bizket

@_@ This is such a good song... it gets stuck in my head easy, though. XD;; It just... really affects me. If I'm sad, this song will make me depressed. If I'm happy, this song makes me happier. o_O;; I honestly don't know why, but it's kinda nifty. XD;

Dizzy
November 6th, 2003, 06:21 PM
Three Doors Down - Loser.

VinegartheImposter
November 6th, 2003, 06:42 PM
Slipknot-The Heretic Anthem.

Geometric-sama
November 8th, 2003, 03:35 AM
I'm listening to "The Young and the Hopeless", by Good Charlotte. It's a fantastic song. It's got a beat you can really feel, it's easy to sing along to and it has THE BEST lyrics. I suggest that you listen to it if you haven't already.

PokeTrainerCarol
November 8th, 2003, 12:21 PM
lol yes I love that song :):):)

I was just listening to "Ironic" by Alanis Morrisette but it's over...

So now I'm listening to "By Myself" by Linkin Park. I did give my opinion about this song earlier, I like it so much!! ^_^
"I can't hold on
To what I know when I'm streched so thin
It's all too much to take in"

I'd bet I got all that wrong but I tried writing what I heard...XD

Ooooooooooooh..."Grow Up" by Simple Plan. My only opinion: LOL! I like this song so much XD. It's so funny. "My Christmas List". He's saying he wants a billion gifts. That's right, XP He's wishing he could make that night lasts forever. He says he wants everything...nooooooow...
That's why I like Simple Plan :):):):) Their lyrics might be kind of dumb, but funny >_> ^_^

oni flygon
November 8th, 2003, 12:29 PM
hmm....

Right now, I'm listening to well, Coldplay XD ... Amsterdam... ^^

StarLightUmbreon
November 8th, 2003, 05:11 PM
I'm listening to a Inuyasha song. I realy don't have anything i listen to on a normal basise. How it make me feel. Well normal i pick a song that go with how i feel.

Geometric-sama
November 9th, 2003, 03:58 AM
Matchbox 20's "Unwell" (acoustic).

As I said before, there's nothing that can beat Good Charlotte's lyrics, bt if there's something that comes close this has to be it. It's just so deep, and the acoustic version sounds so much cooler than the digital!

VinegartheImposter
November 15th, 2003, 12:37 PM
The Police-Message in a Bottle.

Sending out an SOS,
Sending out an SOS
Sending out an SOS
Sending out an SOS
Sending out an SOS!

Hope that someone gets my message in a bottle
message in a bottle
message in a bottle
message in a bottle
message in a bottle!

I like that song :D

Mifuui
November 15th, 2003, 02:21 PM
Tantsui by Volha

This was Belarus song for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest.
It’s so cute!>w< And I envy this girl. She is only 10 years old! O.o;;

Cherrim
November 16th, 2003, 06:32 PM
I'm listening to:

Falling Away From Me ~ Korn

X3 I love that song... it has a good beat to it and it has varied sounds. That and the fact that it's good enough to have been stuck in my head for the last 6 HOURS!! X_X;;

My mom likes it too. XD!

Too-Angel
November 16th, 2003, 10:45 PM
Leeca - Gackt

Currently listening to one of my favourite songs! :P
It's not really in English version though.

Groudon
November 17th, 2003, 04:27 AM
1."Rock N Roll" - Fam Lay ft. lil flip
2."Its All Real" - Pitch Black
3."What Golden" - Jurassic 5

Half he times I listen to these songs I pay more attention to the beat than the lyrics being sung.

punkie90
November 17th, 2003, 04:36 AM
i'm listening to beyblade right now.. because theres nothing else to do!

Greed
November 17th, 2003, 03:35 PM
"Little Trouble Girl" I don't know the artists tho.. >.<;;

My teacher gave it to me, it goes by..

"If You Want Me To
I Will Be The One
That Is Always Good
And You'll Love Me Too
But You'll Never Know
What I Feel Inside
That I'm Really Bad
Little Trouble Girl"

The girl is singing to her mum, saying she feels bad. She says her mum always wanted her to be a good and attractive girl, but the girl is with a guy *and they did it* and she feels ashamed her mum will probably get mad at her.

Its pretty nice, but its an old song O_o;

*gets killed by lightning*

~CaRtOON

punkie90
November 17th, 2003, 04:15 PM
who makes that song.. 3 doors down?

Cherrim
November 18th, 2003, 06:53 PM
Sonic Youth does that song. I've never heard it, but I did a quick search. XD;

Here Without You ~ 3 Doors Down

It's a real pity they don't play this song on The Edge ("my" radio station x3). They play it on the awful stations, though. o_O Thank god for listening to awful stations in art class or else I would never have heard this. It's a beautiful song. X3 It's really good and I luff it.

Geometric-sama
November 18th, 2003, 08:50 PM
I absolutely *love* "Here Without You". I listen to a mixture of soft and hard rock, though - at the moment I'm listening to "The Anthem" by Good Charlotte, it has a _great_ beat. Good Charlotte is my favourite band.

I listen to FOX FM, here in Melbourne. It's OK, it plays a decent amount of rock although a little too much dance for my liking.

Dizzy
November 21st, 2003, 03:25 PM
Pass that Dutch - Missy Elliot
Next to you - Darude
Change Clothes - JayZ featuring Pharell
Milkshake - Kelis

punkie90
November 21st, 2003, 04:32 PM
It looks like you like rap..Same here! Well, right now i'm LISTINING to cartoon network, so that I can hear when pokemon the movie 3 comes on!

P.S.

This is my 300 post ya!

Cherrim
November 21st, 2003, 06:05 PM
Little Know It All ~ Iggy Pop feat. Sum 41

o_O; I hated this song the first time I heard it, but now it's one of my favourites, oddly enough. That doesn't usually happen with me. ^_^;;

Dizzy
November 21st, 2003, 08:38 PM
It looks like you like rap..Same here! Well, right now i'm LISTINING to cartoon network, so that I can hear when pokemon the movie 3 comes on!

P.S.

This is my 300 post ya!

Actually Im a Techno Freak, Its written down somewhere in the Prep code that they should like some sort of Electronic Music Group. I chose techno hehe.

But ya im into Hip-Hop and Rap, Its Ill .... lol

And Rock, Well maybe just punk and other cool things.

Lokhlan
November 21st, 2003, 09:22 PM
Leeca - Gackt

Currently listening to one of my favourite songs! :P
It's not really in English version though.

Too-Angel has gotten me started on Gackt as well. I've been searching for other songs besides that one I found on google, but so far I've had no luck. Ah well. :(

Tenacious D. - r0x0rz

Karisuma-Teichou
November 22nd, 2003, 12:34 PM
Right now I'm listening to ''Here Comes the Money''~ Naughty By Nature. It's Shane's theme song.

Cherrim
November 22nd, 2003, 03:28 PM
Same with me, Carol, but I've just realized that most of the CDs I want for Christmas have the Parental Advisory warning on them. XD!

Smooth Criminal ~ Alien Ant Farm

oO I like this song. It's really good and it gets stuck in my head easy. My brother and I have an inside joke about it. XD That's basically it. o_O;

Greed
November 24th, 2003, 02:46 PM
Listening to Pet Sematary from the Ramones O_o;;

Zento told me it was a great song so I downloaded it, it's pretty catchy

I Don't Wanna Be Buried
In The Pet Sematary
I Don't Wanna Live My Life Again

If you read or saw the book or movie Pet Sematary, then you'd know what its talking about

*gets killed by zombie dogs*

Dizzy
November 24th, 2003, 05:04 PM
Going Under - Evanescance

and Of course

Pass that Dutch - Missy Elliot

and after that i shall listen to *DUN DUN DUN*

Luv to Me - Dj KAZu

Sapphire Titan
November 24th, 2003, 05:48 PM
I'm actually listening to the Pokemon the First Movie Soundtrack. It's the best CD ever!!! Track 3- It was You (by......I forget)

Kayleigh
November 25th, 2003, 07:24 PM
Simple and Clean (PLANITb Remix) - Utada Hikaru

My ultimate favorite song, though I do like the original better. ^_^ Utada Hikaru's so talented!

punkie90
November 25th, 2003, 08:22 PM
It's smash moth.. L on the head song. ?Because it's on the movie rat race ( my friend is watching it ) I hate the song!

Geometric-sama
November 25th, 2003, 09:20 PM
"The Anthem" by Good Charlotte... great beat, great lyrics. One of the school Houses chose it for their valedictory presentation this year, you have the year 12s being presented while in the background it goes "at my high school, it felt more to me like a jail cell, a penitentiary". I like that, you'd think the teachers would make them change it ^^

Cherrim
November 27th, 2003, 05:07 PM
Bittersweet Symphony ~ The Verve

I love this song. ^_^; It's really different from a lot of other songs. It's very addictive, too. You listen to it once on the way to school and you find yourself humming it and passing it along to everyone else within a 2 metre radius. XD;

Greed
November 29th, 2003, 12:22 PM
"Don't Let Me Get Me" by Pink

Huh, reminds me of me O_O;;

*gets killed by Pink*

Cherrim
November 29th, 2003, 06:49 PM
Makes No Difference ~ Sum 41

I don't even know why I like this song. XD It gets stuck in my head too easily and I bug people by singing the wrong words since I can't seem to remember them. o_O;

Lokhlan
November 29th, 2003, 10:11 PM
I'm currently listening to 'Take Me Away' - Fefe Dobson

Spike Razzor
November 30th, 2003, 03:06 AM
Going Under - Evanescance

and Of course

Pass that Dutch - Missy Elliotb

and after that i shall listen to *DUN DUN DUN*

Luv to Me - Dj KAZu
*has lost all common sense and good judgement* If I hear that song on the T.V., radio or on someones MP3 player one more time... Im gonna crack open the skull of the first person I see and eat there brain. *sinister laugh* at first the song was good, then 5 mins later the heavy beat makes your brain hurt *siniser laugh again*. They all thought I was crazy when I told them I would... But they where wrong *starts losing it*... The walls... There closing in on me! AHH I must escape! *jumps out window laughing like a madman* *falling, falling. Thud*... My whole body akes (>_<)

Geometric-sama
November 30th, 2003, 02:10 PM
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

I'd heard this song a couple of times, but I didn't know what it was. As soon as I figured it out, it shot straight up my charts XD. (See my sig.) I don't like the verse so much, but I really love the chorus. I'm also listening to "The Middle", by Jimmy Eat World.

Kayleigh
December 4th, 2003, 10:06 AM
Samara's Song - The Ring

My friend sent me the MP3. O_o It's an eerie song. She even gave me the lyrics:

"Round we go, the world is spinning.

Where it stops, is just beginning.

Sun comes out, we live and we cry.

Sun goes down, and then we all die."

Dragon Man
December 4th, 2003, 11:36 AM
Currently I am listening to Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana.

Kayleigh
December 4th, 2003, 12:34 PM
I'm listening to my British friend sing the English national anthem, lol. She has a microphone. XP We're nutty people.

punkie90
December 4th, 2003, 01:51 PM
I'm listining to Ja Rule : We gunnna clap back!

I love that song!!!

YO!!!!!!!Ja Rule can kick 50 cents ***!!!

Dizzy
December 4th, 2003, 03:47 PM
No he seriously doesnt, Ja Rule is horrible but thats my opinion. Oh ya, if you want to live long i wouldnt say "YO!!!!!!!Ja Rule can kick 50 cents ***!!!" Unless you want 50 cent to you know...

John Denver
December 6th, 2003, 06:34 PM
Well, right now I'm listening to Swan Lake Ballet by Tchaikovsky...it's a good song...

BOO ya!

Geometric-sama
December 7th, 2003, 03:17 AM
Simple Plan - Perfect

This song has been running round my head for the last few days. It's a great song. Not only the lyrics (which are really good), but the music as well. I listen to mostly rock and punk, but this song has a wistful quality you don't get in most rock. You need a good soft rock to get that feeling. It's there in "Here Without You", by 3 Doors Down, as well.

Scyther5
December 7th, 2003, 04:42 PM
In too deep by Sum 41...yes they rules yes...

BOO ya!

Me2, well acuttaly fatlip but Sum41 rocks! :P

oni flygon
December 7th, 2003, 05:18 PM
"Beautiful Day" By U2

"Sunday Bloody Sunday" by U2

John Denver
December 9th, 2003, 06:46 PM
right now I'm listening to Sophies voice cause we're talking on AIM

BOO ya!

Cherrim
December 19th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Bones ~ gob

I've got their most recent CD in my computer right now. X3 I really love their music... but I only really got into them after I saw them play at the Avril Lavigne concert. o_o I like most of the songs they have, but not all of them. You know? Their CD is great, but it seems like they only really put effort into a few of the songs so they could be used as singles and let the rest sort of slip. My favourite song on the CD is "Fed Up". XD It's funny.

punkie90
December 19th, 2003, 05:10 PM
Hmm. I'm listinig to my compter. It's making hma hmm ah mmm! noises lol!

Spyke
December 19th, 2003, 05:16 PM
G-Unit-Stunt 101...........

Dizzy
December 19th, 2003, 05:54 PM
I dont like G-Unit

Rochelle - Oops I did it again

Yami NiCk
December 23rd, 2003, 12:53 AM
I'm listening to "The Memory Remains" by Metallica. 8-)

Heh, I was just listening through all the Metallica videos off launch.com. :P

Dizzy
December 24th, 2003, 03:18 PM
Rochelle - More than just me

Yami NiCk
December 24th, 2003, 03:45 PM
I'm watching the music video of "Right Now" by KoRn. I just love how the guy cuts himself to death. XD

latios tamer
January 6th, 2004, 05:37 PM
how lovely, lol

i'm listening to the aircondition and i hate the artist

Dizzy
January 6th, 2004, 05:42 PM
ATC
Around The World

Best Song in the World

Just La La La La La
It Goes Around the World
Just La La La La La
And Everybody's Singin
La La La la La

Cherrim
January 6th, 2004, 05:49 PM
o______O I love that song, Dizzy! I haven't heard it in years. XD!

Anyway... right now I'm listening to "The Ex" by Billy Talent. They're a great new Toronto band. ^^; Has anyone else heard of them? (Their song "Try Honesty" was pretty popular here, but I dunno about other places =\)

*shrugs* I really like the beginning of that song for some reason. XD

Dizzy
January 6th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Lol Isnt it the Greatest lOl! Im going to have to send it to you sometime.... La La La La La... Its really Cathcy lol

StarLightUmbreon
January 6th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Sound like a cool song Dizzy.

Any way i'm listing to Tap Root. To as witch song of theirs I don't know. I can't remember the name right now.

igtica
January 7th, 2004, 01:32 AM
lol right atm (i'm in the college library :p) i'm listening to 'All around the world' by Red Hot Chilli Peppers :) Fantastic band! Great song.

Dizzy
January 8th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Can you say ATC - Around the world lol..

LA LA LA LALA
IT GOES AROUND THE WORLD

StarLightUmbreon
January 8th, 2004, 11:54 AM
You realy like that song don't you Dizzy.

Well i'm still listing to Tap Root just a diff song now than be fore. Still don't know name to the songs though.

orange*berry
January 8th, 2004, 08:27 PM
Tee n.n- 'Sweet Song ABC' from Ojamajo Doremi. It's so cuuute!

Dizzy
January 9th, 2004, 01:57 PM
I'm listening to ATC around the world lol.. LA LA LALALA i think its a really good song lol!

I was also listening to lasgo - alone. another good song.

100marios
January 9th, 2004, 03:50 PM
I'm listening to my little sister play Mario Party 4!...until she wants me to help her out with the hard games that is hehe.

Roxas
January 9th, 2004, 04:32 PM
i'm listening to "Chop Suey" by System of a Down
"Wake up!
Grandma should put a little makeup!"

Kairyu
January 9th, 2004, 04:38 PM
I'm currently listening to, "Path of the Sleeping Dragon" from "zwei!!" super arrange version. I know, you can call me a video game music fanatic:P.
A always enjoy upbeat instrumental tunes, this one is no different. I don't expect you guys to have heard this song before but its very well done, I recommend that you all hear it at least once.

Roxas
January 9th, 2004, 04:44 PM
i'm watching a metal gear solid music video that someone made using the song "Chop Suey" by System of a Down.

Dizzy
January 9th, 2004, 08:28 PM
I'm Listening to ATC around the world and Alone by Lasgo Alternating on my Real Player lol..

Blaine
January 13th, 2004, 02:34 PM
I'm listening toooooo Sugarcult, 'Hate Every Beautiful Day,' or somethin' like that. ^^;;; I lurve Sugarcult! *^^*

prolific_rhapsody
January 17th, 2004, 08:58 AM
I'm listening to:

Jump5's album~Accelerate

and

Hilary Duff's album~Metamorphosis

Kairyu
January 17th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Currently, I'm listening to "Hand in Hand" from the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack. Great game, even better soundtrack:P.

H.A.W.K.
January 17th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Hm..Well. where i am.. " Florida " It's 1;50 am so..i aint listening to anything...

Cherrim
January 18th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Meant to Live ~ Switchfoot

It's an awesome song. ^_^ I've been hearing it for a few weeks now but I only recently got into it, lol.

John Denver
January 18th, 2004, 01:28 PM
That is an awesome song Kairi, if only I could download IT :(((

Well anywho, I'm listening to...

One Winged Angel ~ Nobuo Uematsu

so BOO ya!

Kairyu
January 18th, 2004, 01:37 PM
That is an awesome song Kairi, if only I could download IT :(((

Well anywho, I'm listening to...

One Winged Angel ~ Nobuo Uematsu

so BOO ya!
Good song:). Personally I think the Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix version of One-Winged Angel out performed the original. If you want, I can send it to you over AIM/MSN.

Back on-topic:
Currently I'm listening to a remix song from the game Blaster Master, titled Into the Blue. For those that are interested, I think you can find this techno/trance mix over at vgmix.

H.A.W.K.
January 18th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Currently, I'm listening to "Hand in Hand" from the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack. Great game, even better soundtrack:P.

Well. Maybe you canlet me have that song through msn or something..ok?

orange*berry
January 18th, 2004, 04:14 PM
I'm currently listening to SMAP - 'Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana'
That's all. n.n- *Runs off*

Cherrim
January 18th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Warriors ~ ???

It's the 4th YGO opening. o.o I'm too lazy to go figure out the band since I think they use kanji for their name anyway. ._. Nonetheless, it's a great song. I love it to death. XD! You know, it's one of those ones I could listen to over and over and over again without getting sick of it (at least, I haven't yet XD). ^^; Then again, all the Japanese opening songs are like that.

Aimy
January 18th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Lifeline - Brooke Fraser, I'm addicted to this song ever since I heard it at the swimming pool yesturday...

oni flygon
January 18th, 2004, 04:42 PM
"See you soon..." Coldplay.... such a sweet song... ^_^

H.A.W.K.
January 18th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Well. I'm listening to the NFC Championships.. To lazy to look at the tv screen! XD!

Yamichu
January 18th, 2004, 05:48 PM
"My Immortal" by Evanescence.
(Saved in my favourites hehe)

horn.

Kairyu
January 18th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Well. Maybe you canlet me have that song through msn or something..ok?
Sure:).
My AIM and MSN account is up and running right now so whenever you're online just drop me a line. You can find my contact info in my profile of course.

Roxas
January 18th, 2004, 09:55 PM
i'm listening to "Aerials" by System of a Down. one of my favorite songs by System of a Down

~Kenshin

Soph
January 18th, 2004, 10:19 PM
i am on a freinds computer and listening to a burned copy of Lord of the Rings: Return of the king movie soundtrack...love that music. and the song from the credits...thanks to andy im obsessed with LOTR now i went and saw ROTK agian this week now i seen it twice, my freind bought the soundtrack and my boyfreind made me a copy ^_^ CD burners rule....

H.A.W.K.
January 19th, 2004, 06:22 AM
Sure:).
My AIM and MSN account is up and running right now so whenever you're online just drop me a line. You can find my contact info in my profile of course.
Okay. I will put you in my contact list until you are online...unless your online... now!

John Denver
January 19th, 2004, 08:37 AM
I'm listening to...

Drop the Bomb~ Scotty D~ Dance Dance Revolution

BOO ya!

H.A.W.K.
January 19th, 2004, 09:01 AM
hmm. I might get DDR/ hmm I was listening to The End (Remix)- Linkin Park

igtica
January 19th, 2004, 12:03 PM
I was listening Tainted Love by Marylin Manson and a couple other tracks, then went for my Evanescence album, and now to wrap it up Red Hot Chilli Peppers Greatest Hits ^_^

latios tamer
January 20th, 2004, 04:01 PM
im listening to power rangers (my bros are watching it in the same room)

John Denver
January 21st, 2004, 07:44 PM
this is good

Here's your sign~Jeff Foxworthy

BOO ya!

baby*j
January 22nd, 2004, 02:05 PM
Alicia Keys - The Diary of Alicia Keys

Geometric-sama
January 23rd, 2004, 10:30 PM
I'm listening to "My Immortal", by Evanescence, yet again. For something like the 20th time in the last couple of days. Band version of course, it sounds so much better than album version (which doesn't even have any drums)!

22sa
January 25th, 2004, 07:05 PM
I'm litsening to an old song currently, Aliens Exist by Blink 182.

Dizzy
January 25th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Imaginary - Evanescence :) Good Song.

22sa
January 25th, 2004, 07:38 PM
I'm litsening to Kimisae Ireba from the Love Hina soundtrack. It's the ending theme for Love Hina, the name's been in my sig since forever now lol.

100marios
January 26th, 2004, 07:52 PM
I'm listening......well, I can't say listening exactly, but I'm thinking about the ending songs from Pokemon Heroes, when the credits roll. In particular, I'm thinking about the song when they show Bianca painting, and the "I close my eyes..." one. (if they're not the same thing hehe) They're stuck in my head, but I don't care, they're really nice songs!

oni flygon
January 26th, 2004, 08:09 PM
"Together we ride" and "Softly with grace" ... Fire Emblem music XD (in my GBA)

Rifted
January 26th, 2004, 08:25 PM
One of the ending themes to Tetris Attack. Ah yes, one of the greatest puzzle games to ever hit the face of the planet.

John Denver
January 27th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I am listening to

Bonito~ Jarabe de Palo

BAM!

orange*berry
January 29th, 2004, 01:50 AM
I'm currently listening to 'Ai no Tane' by Morning Musume. n.n()
Yey!

perthskies
January 29th, 2004, 03:06 AM
I am currently listening to:

'Digimon Frontier - Ending Theme (An Endless Tale)'. Such a calm song... an ideal lullably... I find japanese music more better than umm, most albums... Hint hint! You can download the song from my site! ^__^ *falls asleep from the song... zzzz... ^__^

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 01:54 PM
"Crash and Burn" ~Savage Garden

Roxas
January 30th, 2004, 01:56 PM
I'm listening to "Nobody's Listening" by Linkin Park from the album Meteora :P

John Denver
February 2nd, 2004, 08:19 AM
I'm listening to

Higher ~ Creed ~ Awesome song

BOO ya fool!

bna_li
February 2nd, 2004, 08:21 AM
David Tao Ultrasound. I bet no one here has heard this.

Muffin Man
February 2nd, 2004, 10:59 AM
cky 96- quite bitter beings
I wonder if anyone here knows what it is...

February 2nd, 2004, 11:17 AM
Listening to

Static-X - Anything but This

Yet another good track by Static-X... if you like them.

SlaveZero
February 3rd, 2004, 04:53 PM
Metallica-Until It Sleeps

btw anyone else here that listens to metal music (black metal,heavy,death or doom?)

Imakuni?
February 5th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Pokemon Ieru ka na?, Ieru Ka Neo? or Ieru ka na BABY? By the Suzukisan

22sa
February 5th, 2004, 05:29 PM
"Sakura Saku" - by... err... someone!

Kayleigh
February 14th, 2004, 03:46 AM
'My Sweet Heart' ~ Tokyo Mew Mew opening theme. ^_^ It's so cute!

I've also been listening to 'Koi wa a la Mode', the ending.

Imakuni?
February 14th, 2004, 08:42 AM
once again... lucky lucky by Kojiro and pokemon can you draw them? by suzukisan and numerous other japanese songs

orange*berry
February 14th, 2004, 12:41 PM
Right now...
'Yokan' - Dir En Grey
Along with a bunch of other songs. x.x

Imakuni?
February 14th, 2004, 01:19 PM
once again - lucky lucky and can you draw pokemon

:\

orange*berry
February 14th, 2004, 01:26 PM
You must really like those songs, Imakuni. =P
And, what do you know! 'Yokan' came up in the playlist again. x.x

Rifted
February 14th, 2004, 04:45 PM
once again... lucky lucky by Kojiro and pokemon can you draw them? by suzukisan and numerous other japanese songs

A super-unit sensation! SUZUKISAN!!

Anyways, currently I'm not listing to anything, but a song that I've been listening to a lot recently is "Slope" from Super Mario RPG. You know, when you do the Beetle Race and stuff like that. Very cheery, very energetic. ^^

Hikaru's Twin
February 14th, 2004, 06:21 PM
I'm listening to: "You Get to Burning" Yumi Matsuzawa
and "Just As I Am" Houko Kuwashima, both taken from the original "Martian Successor Nadesico" Soundtrack

Imakuni?
February 14th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Lucky Lucky by Kojioro
my thoughts are why is james in a bar?
l-u-c-k-y l-u-c-k-y lucky!

orange*berry
February 14th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Lucky Lucky by Kojioro
my thoughts are why is james in a bar?
l-u-c-k-y l-u-c-k-y lucky!

To meet a 'Nyaasu' girl, of course. =P
Currently- Ayumi Hamasaki's Rainbow.. The CD. x.x Yeah. *Wanders off*

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
February 14th, 2004, 07:55 PM
I'm listening to my sister talk on the phone.

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 15th, 2004, 06:51 AM
I'm listening to "Heaven Is A Place On Earth" by The Bangles. I love this song so much, lol. I'm such an '80s music freak. >_<

John Denver
February 16th, 2004, 07:37 AM
I'm listening to

Come and Go With me ~ Del Vikings ~ good ol 50's song...yes!

BOO ya!

Lukhuta
February 16th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Unknown from M.E. , from sonic adventure 1 ost , knuckles theme..

John Denver
February 17th, 2004, 07:44 AM
Fragrance of Memories ~ Nobuo Uematsu ~ Final Fantasy 8

BOO ya!

The Evil One
February 17th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Hey Ya-Outkast

Woo!!! I just heard it live on TV!

Miyu-chan
February 17th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Not a daaaaaaaaaaang thing...:)

kill.harp
February 18th, 2004, 07:24 AM
Forever Longing the Golden Sun ~ by Appleseed Cast

Cherrim
February 18th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Wind ~ 1st Naruto ending (dunno who it's by ._. Didn't catch that part... and I think it was kanji.)

:3 I love this song~~~ It really, really grows on you. I was going insane a few hours ago trying to get it out of my head. I just gave up in the end. o.o

John Denver
February 19th, 2004, 08:15 AM
Hmm, I not liostening to anything now because I'm at school...

SNEAKY BOO YA!

Imakuni?
February 19th, 2004, 02:27 PM
l-u-c-k-y l-u-c-k-y Rakki!
l-u-c-k-y l-u-c-k-y Rakki!
You can probably guess =P

orange*berry
February 19th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Currently: Dir en Grey - Erode
Poof. Along with 442 other songs. x.x

John Denver
February 25th, 2004, 07:28 PM
One last Breath ~ Creed

the greatest song ever written by human hands...or guitar....or whatever...

BOO ya! to creed!

Miyu-chan
February 25th, 2004, 07:43 PM
This strange "chipmunk" music. XD

February 26th, 2004, 12:23 AM
Listening to some of my friends music

Enrique Iglesias - Not in Love

Its actually a pretty good song.

orange*berry
February 26th, 2004, 02:43 AM
Minimoni - 'Zukyun Love'
*shrugs*

Kayleigh
March 6th, 2004, 10:59 AM
'Is it the Beat?' by Selena. I'm actually watching a Tokyo Mew Mew music video on my computer! ^_^

Ryoutarou
March 6th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Right now it's a lot of thing's since i have the raido on but here's what i'mlisting to right now
Slow jamz(love that song)-twista

Kairi
March 7th, 2004, 09:02 PM
The humming of my computer fans...I rarely can listen to music on the computer. I have to be able to hear calls from my parents if they need help, and my door is always open so the noise becomes annoying. ._.; Headphones don't work because of the former.

Kayleigh
March 8th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Aww, poor Kairi. ^_^;

Well, I'm listening to 'My Will', from Inu Yasha. It's the full version.

Kairi
March 8th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Ahh, it's been a while since I heard those. It's a shame Cartoon Network crops the openings off their dubbed shows. =\ At least the subs I have contain them. ^_^

Cherrim
March 8th, 2004, 01:27 PM
<3 We get the original opening themes here. It's so nice to be watching Canadian television and listening to Japanese music... rofl. *sighs* Too bad I haven't watched the show in over a month. <_<

Yuna's Theme ~ Final Fantasy X

baby*j
March 17th, 2004, 07:20 AM
Now, after the wonderful Alicia Keys cd, I'm listening to Katy Rose.

It's a good cd, go buy it! I have my favorite lyrics of hers in my signature.

"They all come here to find a scene
but end up girls on methadrine
naked on a t.v. screen"

bna_li
March 17th, 2004, 07:42 AM
Wind ~ 1st Naruto ending (dunno who it's by ._. Didn't catch that part... and I think it was kanji.)

:3 I love this song~~~ It really, really grows on you. I was going insane a few hours ago trying to get it out of my head. I just gave up in the end. o.o
You watch Naruto too? I kept hearing the song of the first episode: Rocks, in the heart rocks. HE HE... it is so funny! Listening to Jay Chou again.. dont laugh!

willz'
March 17th, 2004, 07:17 PM
I'm listening to disarm, by the smashing pumpkins, my favourite band, and before i was listening to the darkness, heh he sings great.

Kayleigh
March 17th, 2004, 10:27 PM
I Am - InuYasha

*edits* Change the World now! ^_^ I'm going through a list.

And yeah, I know Kairi. It's too bad that they don't include the openings anymore. >=\ I'm going to write them one of these days! I'm so sick of not getting to see the Change the World music video. It was my favorite...

kill.harp
March 18th, 2004, 03:44 PM
We've Got Boxes - Les Savy Fav

If you've heard Les Savy Fav before, I think you'd be utterly satisfied with this song. I think it's a great one.

Geometric-sama
March 18th, 2004, 06:40 PM
I'm listening to my extremely annoying friend waffling on about Rancid, which I don't like...

HIM
March 18th, 2004, 08:37 PM
I am listening to a super playlist by me. Here it is:
Good Charlotte - Boys and Girls
Good Charlotte - Hold On
Good Charlotte - The Lifestyles of The Rich and The Famous
Good Charlotte - The Anthem

GC Rocks!

zelloss
March 19th, 2004, 03:08 AM
I hear you everywhere - chobits character song collection ^^ one of my fav cds !

March 19th, 2004, 03:11 AM
Listening to

Vintersorg - The Enigmatic Spirit

+

Players getting killed on Graal Online by me. :P

ScArLetSkye
March 19th, 2004, 07:56 AM
The PuffyAmiYumi album, ' Nice.'

Geometric-sama
March 24th, 2004, 06:49 PM
The All-American Rejects - Swing, Swing

I had completely forgotten about this song, until I discovered it on an MP3 CD I bunged into my Discman. Now I'm obsessed with it o_O. I taught myself to play it on the guitar...

Kairyu
March 24th, 2004, 07:05 PM
I'm listening to the Naruto Soundtrack, second season. Track 16 to be exact, its title is Raikiri (Thunder Break), one of many battle theme type tracks found in the anime. Very good stuff!

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 24th, 2004, 07:06 PM
I'm listening to another 80s song...! O_o "Somebody's Watching Me" by Rockwell. I think Michael Jackson does the background in the chorus, lol. It's the best part of the song...^_^; "I always feel like...somebody's watchin' meeeeee..."

Mattokun
March 24th, 2004, 07:15 PM
I'm listening to Soramimi Cake, the opening theme to Azumanga Daioh^^

Geometric-sama
March 28th, 2004, 03:53 AM
Switchfoot - Meant to Live

First time I heard this one, didn't really like it o_O. It kinda grows on you, you feelin' me mate? XD

Pluslechu
March 28th, 2004, 04:29 AM
I am listening to a super playlist by me. Here it is:
Good Charlotte - Boys and Girls
Good Charlotte - Hold On
Good Charlotte - The Lifestyles of The Rich and The Famous
Good Charlotte - The Anthem

GC Rocks!

Yes they do! ^-^
Boys and Girls is my favorite of their songs!

Kaolla Su
March 28th, 2004, 04:39 AM
u know someone had 2 start it
Big Tymers-Oh Yeah

Edited by Lightning: Just adding this. ^_^ Please follow it, thanks! Rule: Not only should you post what you're listening to, but post how you feel about the artist/song, why you're listening to it, etc. It's just spam, otherwise. No music bashing.

I am listening to Slipknot, Eyeless. No I am not a freak :P I just like metal. *drools*

MiNuN*
April 10th, 2004, 03:16 PM
I'm just listening to Times Scar.. Some theme from Chrono Cross.. its cool! *changes*
Now its the Plains of time!!(chrono cross) ^_^
Plains of time is a very nice song and very similar to the chrono tirgger intro (or crono's theme) its very calm until the chorus i mean the part where the music gets faster, then its non-stop playing flute lol. I just kep repeating it until I die or get bored of it but I'm usually too lazy to check through my music so I always keep this one or upload my playlist ^_^; And its a midi sequence

Dizzy
April 10th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Ace of Base Totally Rocks! I've been heavily influnced by them from my mother!

Ace of Base - I saw the Sign
Ace of Base - Beautiful Life
Ace of Base - All That she wants

ATC - Around the World

Cherrim
April 10th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Switchfoot - Meant to Live

First time I heard this one, didn't really like it o_O. It kinda grows on you, you feelin' me mate? XD
Ooh.. *nodnod* I agree. I didn't like the song first time around, but now I love it. ^_^;

Well, I'm listening to the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack. =D I'm on... "Blast Away - Gummi Ship II" which is the last track on this CD (there's two). :o The Hikari remix sounds really weird in Japanese to me, but I love the slower/original version. X3

Tumble_weed
April 10th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Propagandhi - War is peace

Duke R
April 10th, 2004, 09:13 PM
I'm listening to a talk show that is an interview w/ two of the most popular teen actors of Brazil.

Dizzy
April 11th, 2004, 05:17 AM
I'm listening to a talk show that is an interview w/ two of the most popular teen actors of Brazil.

My Cousin Carla said that my cousin Pedro (he might be Peter in England, and Pedro in Brasil) was famous in Brazil and England.. She's probably lying though.

The Evil One
April 11th, 2004, 08:55 AM
Listening to...

The Rasmus: In The Shadows

This Song > j00!!!

kill.harp
April 11th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Argument by Fugazi
and then a long list of fugazi song

Mew
April 12th, 2004, 01:02 AM
the rasmus-in the shadows

bna_li
April 12th, 2004, 01:15 AM
I like the wind Naruto song...

//mew\\
April 12th, 2004, 03:18 AM
*practising some songs on my warlock electric guitar*

Tumble_weed
April 12th, 2004, 07:04 AM
Argument by Fugazi
and then a long list of fugazi song

wow...someone who actually likes partially decent music here...

kill.harp
April 12th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Hahaha. Yes. Of the 2,661 members of the board, probably half of them would fall under the same likes as you, music-wise. If not more.

Tumble_weed
April 13th, 2004, 09:01 AM
ugh i doubt it...is it me or is does it smell a lot like good charlotte arond here?

most people here haven't heard of propagandhi...i doubt very much then if they have heard of

Anarchoi
Man Alive
HOPE
5c Deposit
Dangerously Happy
Wishful Thinking
Draw The Line
Povvo
Vanilla Muffins
Crash
Undeclianable

kill.harp
April 13th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Well, i know of Anarchoi and Vanilla Muffins, but the others are too distant for me to recollect if I've even heard them.
And last time I checked, a lot of people here liked Propagandhi...but as of late, I guess you would have to assume people didn't, since I haven't seen them post lately.

Wing Zero
April 13th, 2004, 11:34 AM
im listining to "my band" by d-12 featuring eminem...its an okay and fnnuy song!

Dizzy
April 13th, 2004, 11:55 AM
im listining to "my band" by d-12 featuring eminem...its an okay and fnnuy song!

It used to be a cool song.. it kind of still is, but the radio kills it.. It's pretty much played out.

Right now I'm listening to Bumblebee - Bambee.

Cherrim
April 13th, 2004, 12:17 PM
I am listening to... er... well, I've got "Duel II" in the cd drive which is basically one of the soundtracks to the Japanese version of Yuugiou, so almost all the song titles are in Japanese save a mere few.

=D I'm listening to voice by CLOUD right now. Next up is... Genki no SHAWAA. XP

Sayuri no Hoshi
April 13th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Hmm, I haven't posted in this thread for a while. Anyway, I'm listening to "Stay" by Destiny's Child. It's a slow song, lol. O_o But, it's so cute...don't diss me for liking Pop!

Dizzy
April 13th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Pop Rocks.. cuz its a branch of Techno :)

I'm listening to the new Liz Phair CD.. which isnt that new.. :) I love her she rocks..

Extraordinary - Liz Phair

Kayleigh
April 14th, 2004, 09:41 AM
The Reason - Hoobastank ((O_o Yeah, weird name.))

Oooh, this is my favorite song now, or atleast it ranks up to the same level as Simple and Clean, lol. ^_^ It's so pretty. I love it! *runs off to buy the CD*

Duke R
April 15th, 2004, 01:16 AM
-very late-My Cousin Carla said that my cousin Pedro (he might be Peter in England, and Pedro in Brasil) was famous in Brazil and England.. She's probably lying though.Sure? There are many Pedro that are famous, what's his second name?

April 15th, 2004, 03:34 AM
The Reason - Hoobastank ((O_o Yeah, weird name.))

Oooh, this is my favorite song now, or atleast it ranks up to the same level as Simple and Clean, lol. ^_^ It's so pretty. I love it! *runs off to buy the CD*

Though i mostly listen to Death Metal.. i need to listen to something else sometimes and Hoobastank is ok, ever heard Out of Control?
That song is one of my favorite non Death Metal songs.

Anyways.

Arch Enemy - Leader of the Rats

Good song, yep yep.

Scyther5
April 15th, 2004, 04:59 AM
Right now i just finished listing to Anthem of our Dying Day, by Story of the Year!

Tumble_weed
April 15th, 2004, 06:08 AM
Well, i know of Anarchoi and Vanilla Muffins, but the others are too distant for me to recollect if I've even heard them.
And last time I checked, a lot of people here liked Propagandhi...but as of late, I guess you would have to assume people didn't, since I haven't seen them post lately.

good good....i doubt it but...maybe you should go to theplyrics.com forum (http://www.plyrics.com/phorum/list.php?f=2)

oh and

Osker-Someday

Vlad
April 15th, 2004, 06:57 AM
System of a down. toxicity. good stuff.

Wing Zero
April 15th, 2004, 10:17 AM
im on school of rocks web page so i just listened to that school of rock song they sing at the end and i listning to all the rock songs they have listed like:
the who: substitute
led zeppelin: immigrant song
the ramones: my brains hanging upside down
man i love those songs...

Flygon trainer
April 15th, 2004, 10:18 AM
I'm listening to my pokemon soundtrack... I like it, but I want the Jurassic Park 3 soundtrack...

Dizzy
April 15th, 2004, 11:46 AM
-very late-Sure? There are many Pedro that are famous, what's his second name?

Either Barbosa or Araujo.. I dunno My cousin lies lol. But she did bring his CD to the US.

Ryoutarou
April 15th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Remixed like a pray my madona

And some new music i'm mixing

kill.harp
April 15th, 2004, 02:12 PM
good good....i doubt it but...maybe you should go to theplyrics.com forum (http://www.plyrics.com/phorum/list.php?f=2)

been there....it's cool, they give you a lot of insight. I just don't go there any more. I used to go to see if i could find some new bands.

Oh, and

Angel by ORCHID

hyrule center
April 15th, 2004, 02:16 PM
its my life
no doubt
random cd shuffle

Dizzy
April 15th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Yah that was pretty spammmy.. there wasnt a need for that post.

Kayleigh
April 17th, 2004, 10:09 AM
Though i mostly listen to Death Metal.. i need to listen to something else sometimes and Hoobastank is ok, ever heard Out of Control?
That song is one of my favorite non Death Metal songs.

Anyways.

Arch Enemy - Leader of the Rats

Good song, yep yep.
Not yet... I almost bought the album the other day, but I went ahead and bought the last of a different one that I wanted. ^_^;

Anyways, right now I'm listening to 'Somebody Stop Me' by Erica Rivera. I love how it sounds.

Flaming Torchic
April 17th, 2004, 03:45 PM
At this very moment I am listening to Fine Again by Seether, it's a very cool song and is 'deep', and I listen to it frequently. ^^ I would buy the actual CD, but so far it's the only song I like by Seether. :\

Dizzy
April 17th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Twista ft. Kayne West - Overnight Celebrity

It's a good song, its has a violin in it, and I love violins! I used to play it but.. now I dont. But this song Rocks.

In-grid - Tu Es Foutu

Yey! Another In-grid Song, its another french techno song. I love Techno, Especially International Techno, It was the on the new International Affairs III CD.

Wing Zero
April 17th, 2004, 04:58 PM
im listening to:
my band: by D-12 and featuring eminem...
its an okay song...im not fond of alot of rap, but the songs kind of funny especialy when emeniem starts singig about his salsa at the end...XD

Dizzy
April 17th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Uhhh I dont like that song, it's already played out, its like a month old lol. The Salsa part is worth it though :P

Im more of a techno person anyways.

Wing Zero
April 17th, 2004, 05:15 PM
yep i love techno i have a whole cd of techno remixes that im listening to right now...
popcorn techno version..
x-files techno version
send me an angel techno
phantom of the opera techno version
wolfgang amadaus by the geramn musician FALCO (techno)
and a bunch of other russian techno songs...

Dizzy
April 17th, 2004, 05:19 PM
I usually listen to Euro, I have no Idea how many techno Cds I have, I burn alot for partiees like 2 a week and I buy alot... I probably have over 100 techno CDs at least.

If you want a good Techno Song Theres:

In-grid - Tu Es Foutu ( You promised me if you want to get it in English )
Milky - Just the Way you Are
Darude - Sandstorm

Theres lots I should actually make the lists.

Wing Zero
April 17th, 2004, 05:22 PM
okay thanks, ill be sure to get those!
ps- what exactly does Tu Es Foutu mean? and what do you mean by ( You promised me if you want to get it in English )
ooooh do you mean the songs NAME is YOU PTOMISED ME?