PDA

View Full Version : My PC Poem.

Tater Tot
August 25th, 2008, 05:28 PM
I was bored. So I came up with this. I apologize for anything offending. But I'm under a high dose of sarcasm and I can't help myself. XD

Loki had a paper cut
And Gerri was in a big rut
Beachboy's username is blue
And Midori Chi had the flu.

Infinitized thinks she's a Queen
And Sammi's username is green
Arcanine has cooked some pies
And Gymnotide really likes guys.

Ausaudriel banned a noob
And Chibi-chan just grabbed a boob
Apostle has got to pee
And Aizuke just said "Oh my, Gee."

Yes. Incredibly stupid and weird. But that's just the way I am. XD Post your thoughts of it~

Avey
August 25th, 2008, 05:43 PM
I am appalled not to see my username on that list, Tater Tot.

It was pretty good and it had some lines that made me laugh, but what the hell does Gerri being in a big rut even mean? I'm not in with your American lingo but I'll hazard a guess and assume that Gerri was facing some sort of dilemma?

Tater Tot
August 26th, 2008, 05:06 AM
Rut? A settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape; "they fell into a conversational rut".

I got that definition from Google. Like I'd ever use that grammar. XD Thanks! : 3

Disturbed
August 26th, 2008, 11:05 AM
And Chibi-chan just grabbed a boob

Lmao! You should really try and make more of these, it's freaken hilarious.

Glitter Stain
August 26th, 2008, 01:42 PM
The rhythm could use improvement, and many of the rhymes were forced, but the poem was definitely funny.

Tater Tot
August 27th, 2008, 04:59 AM
Yeah. I agree that the rhythm needs some work. XD It's tough to have a good rhythm with names in it. XD
What do you mean by "Forced?" : 3

Glitter Stain
August 27th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Forced rhymes are rhymes that are generally placed in a poem only for the sake of sastifying the rhyme scheme and not for meaning. Although your poem isn't serious, it's still important to have meaning.

Franceschi
August 27th, 2008, 12:45 PM
That poem, sir, is made of epic win 8D

And Mobile Tsk, you think a poem with, "And Chibi-chan just grabbed a boob", in it should have meaning? XD

Glitter Stain
August 27th, 2008, 12:53 PM
That poem, sir, is made of epic win 8D

And Mobile Tsk, you think a poem with, "And Chibi-chan just grabbed a boob", in it should have meaning? XD
I think you're confusing depth with meaning. Everything should have some sort of meaning. That particular line has meaning. I've seen poems before that were completely meaningless, and I was completely deterred almost immediately.

Midori Chi
August 27th, 2008, 02:08 PM
There aren't many words that rhyme with "noob". XD
It was cute and funny. XD

Virtual Chatot
August 27th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Your poem was really great!
This must have been fate
Why are they freaking you said boob?
They should go eat their food through a tube...

:p

Tater Tot
August 27th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Oh wow, I'm getting a lot of comments on this poem. XD Thank you all! X3 Mobile Tsk, the poem wasn't supposed to have meaning. It was barely even supposed to be a good poem, it was just to lighten people's day and amuse them. Obviously that's what I've done, so I'm successful. XD Virtual Chatot, you can make a rhyme any time. XD

BeachBoy
August 27th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Beachboy's username is blue

My username is BeachBoy, and it's steel bluuuu to you mister. >:O

Haha, kidding around, I loved it. XD Sure sure, may not be the serious or incredibly insightful poem, but you did exactly what you wanted to do; Lighten the mood. Funny poem, Tator Tot.

*shot*

Glitter Stain
August 27th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Oh wow, I'm getting a lot of comments on this poem. XD Thank you all! X3 Mobile Tsk, the poem wasn't supposed to have meaning. It was barely even supposed to be a good poem, it was just to lighten people's day and amuse them. Obviously that's what I've done, so I'm successful. XD Virtual Chatot, you can make a rhyme any time. XD
Once again you're confusing meaning with depth.

meaning - (what is intended to be, or actually is, expressed or indicated; signification; import)

depth - (gravity; seriousness)

Your poem has meaning, but not depth. (Not a bad thing at all). This is an example of a poem without meaning:

I like cake
Boobs are fake
Touch my nose
Don't you love my clothes?

Tater Tot
August 28th, 2008, 05:50 AM
So, kind of like something that doesn't really matter? Like blurting out a thing that rhymes but it doesn't really make sense? XD

Kishijoten
August 29th, 2008, 09:13 AM
ha this is pretty funie why wasn't my name on it? it would of ryhme like this

''NinetalesSakura was all broken hearted'' yuppers thats me

Ausaudriel
August 31st, 2008, 06:41 PM
That was so awesome. XD I looove this, I'm surprised I missed it before. Good job, Tater Tot. :>