PDA

View Full Version : Some-thing cool!

Midori Chi
August 15th, 2004, 02:36 PM
I just got this really cool idea,why don't you make Pok'eRooms...Everey user here would be able to make ther own Room,put up wall-paper,flooring,beds,stuff like that,and you can go in other peoples Rooms and hange out,talk,any thing,I don't know if youu want to make it,but I think its a good idea....if you make it thanx!

Cool Cr@cker
August 15th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Well Trap-door!There are lot of problems!I'll just tell one!
Didnt you think of the space!PC has around 5000 members!ANd where do you think will come the space for all of them!

Cassie-chan
August 15th, 2004, 05:59 PM
I just got this really cool idea,why don't you make Pok'eRooms...Everey user here would be able to make ther own Room,put up wall-paper,flooring,beds,stuff like that,and you can go in other peoples Rooms and hange out,talk,any thing,I don't know if youu want to make it,but I think its a good idea....if you make it thanx!
That would be a cool idea, except I think it would take a long time...plus the space, and stuff...but that would be cool if it happened.

Midori Chi
August 15th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Didnt you think of the space!PC has around 5000 members!ANd where do you think will come the space for all of them!

I guess I didnt really think that over much..hehe... oops

IceKitten
August 16th, 2004, 05:39 AM
I thought the ''some-thing cool'' was girlgenius' sig, oops o.o

But yea, there are a lot of members that would probably want there own room, at my site, all the active members have there own board, lol

Shana
August 16th, 2004, 05:43 AM
That would be neat, but where would they be put?

shining_light
August 16th, 2004, 06:03 AM
That would be cool, though, the rooms.
Not all the members are active though...so that leaves about 1000-2000 members...XD
-Dustin-

Midori Chi
August 16th, 2004, 07:23 AM
Well,they could add it to the Porfile,couldnt they?.. Like go to some-ones Profile,and go to Pok'eRoom,or the users Room.But,if they cant make it,oh-well,it was a good idea.

~Rachel~(I'm a girl for 6 days,hehe)

PichuSecretBase
August 16th, 2004, 07:34 PM
I think itd be a cool idea but it'd take a lot of rom hacking and a larger server because new members wouldmake a room and then leave >_>;;

aRedMoon
August 21st, 2004, 04:45 PM
Hate to bring back an older topic... but I was gone.

A great idea and all, except for the problem of space. PC doesn't have unlimited space or bandwidth, and this would eat it up very quickly. =/

Imakuni?
August 21st, 2004, 04:52 PM
heheh there might be a vBulletin hack for this

TeamRocket
August 21st, 2004, 04:56 PM
There is a discussion board that rewards it's more active users with this feature. Now if only I could remember it's name.... kForums perhaps?

Shadowrick12
August 22nd, 2004, 08:35 AM
im trying to see if my picture is showing up

Missingno Baby
August 22nd, 2004, 01:41 PM
Oh, that would be soooo cool! maybe someone should maked like, i dunno, a site?
And put us on it, I don't know...it's a really cool idea!!

puni puni~

aRedMoon
August 22nd, 2004, 03:22 PM
There is a discussion board that rewards it's more active users with this feature. Now if only I could remember it's name.... kForums perhaps?
One might take that as advertising.

And with as many people as PC gets, it couldn't handle it. Wasn't it just recently that we did go over our bandwidth limits?

Missingno Baby
August 23rd, 2004, 02:15 PM
We did? *wait, We?* I mean PC? What is the bandwidth?

puni puni~