PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Dark Mystery
August 26th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Hello, Im new to the site and im happy to be here,and I hope I fit in!

Hiidoran
August 26th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Oh, I'm sure you will have no problems fitting in, Dark Mystery.
Here at the community, we get all kinds of people. Just be yourself and you will find yourself doing great in no time.

So, I see you like Darkrai!
I assume it compliments your username, correct?

Well, I'm sure you will want to get posting now, so I won't keep you here with a long welcome post.
However, the first step in joining a large forum such as the community would be to make sure you understand the Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723). After doing such, I personally enjoy reading the Frequently Asked Questions (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600). This way, you can get a pretty good backgroud about the community before you venture on out into the vastness that is "posting-land."

Enjoy yourself here!

Guillermo
August 27th, 2008, 12:54 AM
Hey there, Dark Mystery. Trust me on this one thing right here! Fitting in is NO problem at all! we have all kinds of people here, just like Hiidoran said just be yourself!

Anyway welcome to the most humble and friendly site in the world! Poke`Community. Just make sure to check up on the Rules/FAQ and then you should have no problems posting and making lots of new and wondrous friends!
(It isn't hard making friends here, as easy as counting to 0! xD)

I like your avatar, Darkrai is rather cool and mysterious. He isn't one of my favorites but he is up there in the alright pokemon, I would never use him though. To hard to get and I disagree with cheating and Action Replays!

Anyway welcome to the best forum on the whole wide internet, Dark Mystery

Ambellina
August 27th, 2008, 05:44 AM
Welcome to PC! ^^ Fitting in is never a problem here! ^^ everyone is nice & always willing to talk. See you around!

Aurafire
August 27th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Welcome to PC! There's lots to do around here, so just chill out and have fun!

Kishijoten
August 28th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Welcome to the PC! Always read the rules before posting a new thread. Make new friends to talk with about Pokemon or whatever you like. Hope you enjoy the PC

Sincerly~ NinetalesSakura

the bitter end.
August 28th, 2008, 06:40 PM
so i herd u liek darkis XD, Welcome to pokecommunity, I'm sure you won't have any trouble fitting in, I was new just a few months ago.

Sheruda Kachinuki
August 28th, 2008, 10:27 PM
Hello, Im new to the site and im happy to be here,and I hope I fit in!

Yes, you truly fit(^^)
Welcome Dark Mystery, and you will surely have fun.
Just ask me if you have problems.