PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION MSN users

dragonarche
August 27th, 2008, 12:51 AM
good day! MSN users if someone by the name of Mark Genesis Gallardo (rugbylegend) wants to add you to their list, don't accept it. It's a virus. Tell everyone on your list because if somebody on your list adds them you will get it, too. It is a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus. Please pass this on to everyone on your list.

ErickaVolt
August 27th, 2008, 12:53 AM
Thanks for the warning, I know it already though my msn account is dead.

Guillermo
August 27th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Serious, I hate bugs like this on MSN. Juu frigging n00bs trying to give me a virus aye? well you can go to....heaven, or hell 1 of the 2!!

Neko64
August 27th, 2008, 03:11 AM
Er...Thanks for the warning! I'll have to remember the name now next time I go on MSN. x3

One less computer virus to destroy my computer. Now it can die a more slow and painful death instead! :D

-Neko

Zet
August 27th, 2008, 03:23 AM
how can a contact be a virus? that's just silly

.Vaporeon
August 27th, 2008, 03:26 AM
They send you a file and when you open it there is a trojan horse in it.
Iv'e recieved the virus but luckily my scanning software found it and deleted it.

Zet
August 27th, 2008, 03:27 AM
then obviously don't accept the file, not that hard

.Vaporeon
August 27th, 2008, 03:31 AM
He was warning the members of PC.The contact will say something like
"Can i put this picture of you on MySpace?" and then it doesn't reply.
Just a virus and it was only a warning to other people that dont know about it.

Amachi
August 27th, 2008, 03:32 AM
Anything relating to computers and technology belongs in the ... well, Computer/Technology section.

I will close this though, just because it should be common sense to not accept random file transfers from contacts, especially from those who you just added 3 seconds beforehand which are obviously very suspicious.