PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

SailorShadow
August 27th, 2008, 03:26 AM
Hi, I'm a new member here at PokeCommunity. I love Pokemon! I hope this is as great a site as I heard it was :)

Guillermo
August 27th, 2008, 03:31 AM
Hey there, SailorShadow. Well whoever told you that PokeCommunity is a great sight, they were darn right! xD probably...scratch that definitely the best on the net by far!

Anywho welcome to PC, it is truly a wondrous community where we welcome members with grace and happiness. Make sure too check up on the Rules/FAQ as they are both frigging life savers down the road, thats a promise from your good friend Dark!

Make sure to have fun and stay active. I will give you a hint, staying active is the key to having a great time here at PC and enjoying yourself even more than if you weren't so get posting and enjoy yourself out there!

-Dark

Aurafire
August 27th, 2008, 03:34 AM
Hey there, Sailorshadow! You'll find that everyone else here likes pokemon as well, so enjoy yourself here and welcome to PC!

dragonqueen0210
August 27th, 2008, 04:09 AM
welcome to PC sailorshadow!!! I hope you have a good time here at pokecommunity! there's a lot of things to do such as joining a roleplay in the rolepaying section, or maybe you'd like to visit the graphics and photos section to get yourself a banner! Theres a wide range of things here so you'll never get bored. Hope you have a happy time meeting people!:)

ErickaVolt
August 27th, 2008, 04:20 AM
Welcome to PokeCommunity, sweetie. As both 3 of them said, read the rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and have fun time here.

Avey
August 27th, 2008, 04:37 AM
Hey there, SailerShadow! You have a pretty nice username, I think. Whoever told you that this was a cool site was lying. It's actually the coolest forum ever.

I'll see you around the forums and if you ever want to talk, just drop me a Visitor Message, okay?

Suki
August 27th, 2008, 04:57 AM
Hey SailorShadow, what's up? Welcome to the forums, and I hope you have a great time here ;D

Roy G. Biv
August 27th, 2008, 05:00 AM
Hello SailerShadow, and welcome to the Pokecommunity!
Or, as we fondly refer to it, PC

I'm sure you'll be making friends in no time! Just start posting! Most of us are very friendly and would be glad to talk or accept a friend request.

Have fun!

-Roy

Ambellina
August 27th, 2008, 05:41 AM
Welcome to PC! ^^ well, you heard right. This place is UH-MAZING! XD have fun & see you around the forums!

Graceful
August 27th, 2008, 07:13 AM
Welcome sailorshadow!
I hope you have a goodtime while your here!
by the way, are you a sailor moon fan?

SailorShadow
August 27th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Thanks for welcoming me, everyone! Yup, I'm a big Sailor Moon fan. What I've seen of the forum so far has looked PWNSOME. I recommended it to a few of my friends on another site :)

Kishijoten
August 28th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Welcome to the PC!!. Enjoy anything you can here.