PDA

View Full Version : Fire Red Question....

memyselforwho
August 27th, 2008, 11:20 AM
How do I use codes in the emulated version...

These to eb exact: http://www.supercheats.com/gameboyadvance/pokemonfireredcodes.htm

Thanks.

Banjora Marxvile
August 27th, 2008, 11:54 AM
On VisualBoy Advance, open the Options list, select cheats and then select which device they are for (Gameshark or Codebreaker, on the website you want them off, choose Gameshark codes and find them) then type the code in.

memyselforwho
August 27th, 2008, 12:29 PM
On VisualBoy Advance, open the Options list, select cheats and then select which device they are for (Gameshark or Codebreaker, on the website you want them off, choose Gameshark codes and find them) then type the code in.

I entered the code for 999 master balls but nothing happens.... I'm pretty sure I did something wrong.

MasterZman
August 27th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Did you put in the Master Code and turn it on before you turned on the 999 masterball code?

memyselforwho
August 27th, 2008, 06:05 PM
What's that? (I have no clue, could you show me an example, I posted the link with the codes)

Can anyone help me? I have NO IDEA how the heck to work this... I put in codes and nothing happens... I'm sure it's a simple process, could I possibly get an example of what to do?

memyselforwho
August 27th, 2008, 08:57 PM
I don't think the VBA supports Gameshark SP codes (well in-game codes for the actual Gameshark SP), so you might want to consider using Codebreaker codes instead.

Great to know, thanks a lot =D