PDA

View Full Version : ohaithar? :D

Melodyfree
August 27th, 2008, 02:19 PM
If I have ever made an account here then it was probably registered to one of my now deleted e-mails and old, old usernames. I KNOW I've been here before. Please don't chop me up into little pieces and feed them to the watchdog. D: I taste like gym socks.

Anyway, my name is Melodyfree. I'm a 15-year-old girl entering my sophomore year in high school with an unhealthy obsession with ROM hacking and Psychic-type Pokemon. My favorite Pokemon are just about anything in the Ralts or Eevee line, just because. <3
I'm a bit of a sarcastic person and just about 50% of what I say is either meant to be taken lightly or has some sarcastic undertones. I'm also, inevitably, a lurker. So I'll probably just keep an eye on sections of the forums that I like and keep to myself.
My own inability to post actively will be my own downfall. Again.

Roy G. Biv
August 27th, 2008, 02:28 PM
I KNOW I've been here before. Please don't chop me up into little pieces and feed them to the watchdog. D: I taste like gym socks.
Silly, we don't have watchdogs!
We have a watch-charizard ;3

I'm also, inevitably, a lurker. So I'll probably just keep an eye on sections of the forums that I like and keep to myself.
But making friends and being social is so much more fun!
Although lurking is kind of like being a ninja, so that makes it okay ;D

Welcome, Melodaaay ^___^
You seem like a nice, funny person so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!

Pwease, at least try and be active! Otherwise, you might just make me cry :'(
:'D

Have the fun!

-Roy

Aurafire
August 27th, 2008, 02:31 PM
While I hope no one will be "tasting" your smelly gym sock flavor, I shall still warmly welcome you to PC! I'm sure you'll find something to get interested in around here, so have fun!

Melodyfree
August 27th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Silly, we don't have watchdogs!
We have a watch-charizard ;3

Indeed, a fire breathing dragon that is the same height as me if not taller that can scorch me on contact makes it that much easier for me. xD

I will try my best to be active and stop messing with those shurikens before I get an eye poked out, but I can't make any promises as the amount of homework my teachers will give me is still uncertain. If it was anything like last year though, there's nothing to worry about and I'll get to 99999 posts in less than a week! (extreme exaggeration alert)

Hiidoran
August 27th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Well, we don't expect you to be on 24 hours a day, Melodyfree!
(Just like... 22 or 23 would suffice. xD)

No, just pop in every couple of days and let us know you're alive! We aren't a cult that demands supreme loyalty or anything... well, not since last Tuesday.

It's all right if you forgot about your old account. I'm sure it's happened to quite a few people. I don't think the staff will chew-you-out for doing so. The only time making another account is frowned-upon is when one uses it for his/her own gain. Say if you use it to back up your other account's opinions or persuade a vote in one direction...

Well, we're all a little sarcastic every now-and-then. It comes with being a person of the internet.
(We're also much desensitized to violence!)

I do hope you will grace us with a post here and there as you sound very intelligent. It would be a shame to not hear some of your opinions!

Take care!
(Our Rom-Hacking section is pretty nice too, I'm sure you will enjoy it! :D)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 27th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Welcome back... I guess? Seriously, posting and making friends beats silently stalking about like a ninja any day, cool as ninjas may be XD

Well, however much you decide to post, remember to have fun!