PDA

View Full Version : My Final Paranormal Thread: Out of Body Experience

Johto Legend 17
August 27th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Ok to let everyone know this is the final and last thread that will be about anything to do with the supernatural, after that I aint gonna put anymore stuff about that because to many people are confused or skeptical. (OR I put to much text...)

Anyways, I want to know if anyone at all has had an experience or mabey you know how to do it automatically. I havent tryed it yet but there not til tonite. Anyways if your curious on how to do it yourself search: How to do an out of body experience on google or whatever you like searching on.

As for me I havent had one but I am asking you: Have you had one yet? or Are you in the process of trying to have one? Or, Do you already know how to do this naturally.

P.S. If you do know how to do it naturally I wanna test you. Come to my house when you get out your body (IF YOU CAN) and try and see if I notice your there. If you need me to tell you where I am then just think of this when you travel: I wanna go to Brandon Tyler Mayes house in Macon Georgia and I wanna be in his room right now. Then the test will commence.

P.P.S This is the last thread about the paranormal so you wont hear anymore about this topic from me!

Gymnotide
August 27th, 2008, 03:25 PM
If someone said they came to my house using astral projection, I would astrally punch them in the face.

And, no, because magic isn't real?

Avey
August 27th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Anyways, I want to know if anyone at all has had an experience or mabey you know how to do it automatically. I havent tryed it yet but there not til tonite. Anyways if your curious on how to do it yourself search: How to do an out of body experience on google or whatever you like searching on.

As for me I havent had one but I am asking you: Have you had one yet? or Are you in the process of trying to have one? Or, Do you already know how to do this naturally.

No, I will never try it nor will I experience an out of body experience because magic and illogical scenarios that make no sense belong in the land of fantasy.

P.S. If you do know how to do it naturally I wanna test you. Come to my house when you get out your body (IF YOU CAN) and try and see if I notice your there. If you need me to tell you where I am then just think of this when you travel: I wanna go to Brandon Tyler Mayes house in Macon Georgia and I wanna be in his room right now. Then the test will commence.

Where do you live? Wait, I'll use my psychic powers to figure it out...

The White House!

Johto Legend 17
August 27th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Uh OOBE is not magic it is paranormal! Magic and Paranormal are 2 different things. Anyways who made the world anyways...GOD DID! BIG TIME PARANORMAL! (sorry I hope that wasnt too offenseive)

No, I will never try it nor will I experience an out of body experience because magic and illogical scenarios that make no sense belong in the land of fantasy.

Where do you live? Wait, I'll use my psychic powers to figure it out...

The White House!

Yeah funny joke....NO! Paranormal stuff is serious buisness. Just wait til when the world is about to end. (Sigh...I knew there were to many skeptics who think that people which by the way are in the millions... who believe in the paranormal must be people who live in fantsy worlds.....Well theres one person thatll tell you the truth....and I know him too well.) (Hope that wasnt offensive agian)

Gymnotide
August 27th, 2008, 03:39 PM
There's a reason why it's called paranormal, by the way.

Anyways who made the world anyways...GOD DID! BIG TIME PARANORMAL! (sorry I hope that wasnt too offenseive)

You just insulted all of Paganism.

I'd also like to draw the question as to how you will be able to tell if someone else is in your house?
You've nothing but their word for it - and the internet is a great place to lie.

wakachamo
August 27th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Y'know, seeing as this is a public poll, and seeing as you put that option in, I'm gonna go with "Who cares just shut up about the paranormal".

Noah Ridgewood
August 27th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Ok to let everyone know this is the final and last thread that will be about anything to do with the supernatural, after that I aint gonna put anymore stuff about that because to many people are confused or skeptical. (OR I put to much text...)
People seem to understand everything you're saying and share their views. You are just too hardheaded to see that they have opinions on the matter as well. I mean, by making a thread with views of your own... that's setting a table for someone who disagrees with you to just reply stating their opinion as well. You just are making it seem like no one else's opinion really matters and are saying that many people are too confused, skeptical, and/or lazy to bother to view your opinions on it.

As for me I havent had one but I am asking you: Have you had one yet? or Are you in the process of trying to have one? Or, Do you already know how to do this naturally.The only time I believe this could happen is during death. But, that's just my opinion. I don't believe someone can just randomly decide "Hey. I think it'll be fun to release my spirit and go flying around to people's houses to see what they're doing." just for the hell of it. I mean, that's just.. not really all that logical if you ask me. Whether you believe in paranormal or not.

P.S. If you do know how to do it naturally I wanna test you. Come to my house when you get out your body (IF YOU CAN) and try and see if I notice your there. If you need me to tell you where I am then just think of this when you travel: I wanna go to Brandon Tyler Mayes house in Macon Georgia and I wanna be in his room right now. Then the test will commence.What a lovely way to prepare for someone to come in and murder you...

That may be a bit skeptical, but clearly, something wasn't working when you typed that because that was just really retarded to do when you're posting on a public forum available for anyone to see. Though highly unlikely that that would happen, better not to chance it.

P.P.S This is the last thread about the paranormal so you wont hear anymore about this topic from me!That is such a relief. Though I enjoy discussing ideas of paranormal events that happen, sometimes there is a line between discussion and obsessive discussion.

Uh OOBE is not magic it is paranormal! Magic and Paranormal are 2 different things. Anyways who made the world anyways...GOD DID! BIG TIME PARANORMAL! (sorry I hope that wasnt too offenseive)
You have opinions on how the world started, and so do many others. Depending on your religion (or lack of), obviously, that really generalizes the assumption you are making. From what I can see by scientists and people alike, there is no real explanation for how the world began. There are many theories of how it started, so you are just making it seem (yet again) that yours is the most superior. But, from what you're making it sound like... is that God made the world... but... who made God?

I'm not trying to insult what you're saying or anything, nor insult a religion someone chooses.. I'm just trying to see where your general statements are coming from.

Also, there is a difference between religion and the paranormal that you don't seem to understand. Though, the two bare close connections.. so I can understand that.

Yeah funny joke....NO! Paranormal stuff is serious buisness. Just wait til when the world is about to end. (Sigh...I knew there were to many skeptics who think that people which by the way are in the millions... who believe in the paranormal must be people who live in fantsy worlds.....Well theres one person thatll tell you the truth....and I know him too well.) (Hope that wasnt offensive agian)There is a huge difference between deciding to randomly release your spirit from your body and the world ending...

Like I said in a previous thread, I believe in the paranormal. But you're making it seem that:
paranormal > real facts

wakachamo
August 27th, 2008, 07:38 PM
tl;dr people who believe in paranormal activities should go outside and get a life.

/thread

Megera
August 27th, 2008, 08:00 PM
You guys got to have all the fun shooting this guy down. =(

Patchy
August 28th, 2008, 02:18 AM
Ok, I believe in this stuff, and it's not that weird, really. People are just too close-minded.

I wanna go to Brandon Tyler Mayes house in Macon Georgia and I wanna be in his room right now
That's not how it works.

If someone said they came to my house using astral projection, I would astrally punch them in the face.

And, no, because magic isn't real?
Astral Projection is kinda different.
And it's not magic.

You've nothing but their word for it - and the internet is a great place to lie.
Look at a clock, find what the person was doing, tell them. Not much more you need.

The only time I believe this could happen is during death. But, that's just my opinion. I don't believe someone can just randomly decide "Hey. I think it'll be fun to release my spirit and go flying around to people's houses to see what they're doing." just for the hell of it.
That's a near-death experience. And actually, people can do the "I want to release my spirit" thing. It's been done before. It's too long to explain, but I guess you can PM me if you want it.

tl;dr people who believe in paranormal activities should go outside and get a life.
Em...You can have your say, but you might want to explain your view... O_o

Don't think of me as a freak, that's just my opinion. <=P

Kenshin
August 28th, 2008, 04:45 AM
I had a friend who got really stoned and had one.
He came to my house, which would explain the knock on the door I didn't want to get.

Amachi
August 28th, 2008, 05:16 AM
This thread only seems to be going down in a bad way.