PDA

View Full Version : Wassup

J.T.B
August 28th, 2008, 12:14 AM
Hello my name is Jozo, I come from Bosnia & Herzegowina. I'm interested in Pokemon allready as a kid, first game played it was... Pokemon Yellow Edition. I was working on my own Pokemon hack game and I left it o hold becuase i founded something more intresting to work on, so I got back on working on my hack and I learned few new things. So I joinded the Pokemon Community Forum to learn how to hack with other tools.

Roy G. Biv
August 28th, 2008, 03:51 AM
Hello, J.T.B!

If you're looking for, well, anything related to Pokemon hacks at all you've come to the right place!
Or so I've heard xD

Good luck with all that, have fun!

-Roy

Aurafire
August 28th, 2008, 06:39 AM
Welcome to PC! You'll get tons of help with our hacks here, so relax and have fun!

Kishijoten
August 28th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Welcome to the PC!. I hope you enjoy it here. ALways read the rules befor posting in a new threads in one of the forums. Make new friend and get to know them better by talking them and do whatever you wish to increase your friendship.

Sincerly~ NinetalesSakura

the bitter end.
August 28th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Hi welcome to the forums, have a great time. (oha nd if you need help with spriting, plot, whatever just VM (Visitor Message) me, I'll be glad to help you. (Though I'm not very good with actual hacking =(.

Hiidoran
August 28th, 2008, 08:34 PM
See, you're already starting to get help, J.T.B.
(I would say that the community is doing it's job!)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity Forums!
If you want to get a step-up on learning to rom-hack, may I suggest checking out the Documents and Tutorials (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58) sub-forum over in the Rom-Hacking (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37) section? It's full of all kinds of documents for new rom-hackers. ;D

So you're from Bosnia & Herzegowina? I can't say that I have met too many members from that area of the world. You're quite special, my friend!

I remember playing Pokémon Yellow; it was a pretty great game. However, I never did like Pikachu following me around...
(I would always put it in the box as soon as I got Charmander. ;D)

Well, I hope that you project will start coming along quite nicely. Just be sure to know the basics of rom-hacking before you jump right in and start a project, okay? Some aspects of hacking can be a little difficult to grasp at first.

Take care~