PDA

View Full Version : About Emerald...

Wallace Berlitz
August 28th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Everyone noticed something about Emerald?? On Emerald's forehead, it has a green gem on it. And the green gem appeared in Ruby and Sapphire saga. OK, here's an example picture.
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/5623/highlightedeu0.png
What do you think???

NayrExoto
August 28th, 2008, 07:30 PM
hmm that intresting. never noticed it before. maybe he is some secret project of a group.

Wallace Berlitz
August 28th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Maybe? Or he was created by the gem?? These questions will be answer in the future but what do you think?

nssfleahedgehog
August 29th, 2008, 02:46 PM
I doubt they're the same thing, but there could be a small chance. Or just a coincidence. I always thought Emerald just had the emerald gem-thing for decoration, and that it was to go with his eccentric outfit/personality/mannerisms. As for the theory of being created by the gem, maybe that's why he's such good pals with Latias & Latios...

P.S. The pic from the RS saga, what is the gem supposed to be? Is that the Green Orb that they tried to create?

Idiot!
September 1st, 2008, 03:49 AM
The gem is probably a fragment of the green orb. It's quite possible, but how did it get there?

Noam
September 1st, 2008, 04:18 AM
P.S. The pic from the RS saga, what is the gem supposed to be? Is that the Green Orb that they tried to create?
Yeah. It's the green orb.

Berlitz
September 7th, 2008, 02:44 AM
A fragment from the green orb, an eccentric (which`s behavior amuses me) child, and a bond with Latias and Latios. They do match. I suppose we can onily but wait for the new releases on Emerald saga. By the way, are they releasing Emerald at the same time with DP adventure? Or did they finish the saga already to start the other chapter?

Constantly amused with Emerald as the fabulous character he is ( complete opposite from what you expect in a pokemon trainer) ,

Miss P. Berlitz~

Noam
September 7th, 2008, 08:05 AM
I don't think so.
He's like Gold, that battled for the fun, and not to stop Pryce or help Crystal and Silver.

Orang
September 9th, 2008, 05:39 AM
^If I'm not mistaken, Nyo-Gold didn't battle for fun, he battled Pryce for he had said..um, lied that Pokemons are "weapons"...

kohei
September 14th, 2008, 07:36 AM
I am truly amazed at what small things people can pick up. Bravo!

1 vote for "Emerald is actually a cyborg with Poke-powers".

Ru-Kun
September 14th, 2008, 07:49 AM
I say Emerald is a lab expiroment or he was created for Sciaenc like he was a clone, so I say the gem is part of Emerald.

Saltare.
September 14th, 2008, 07:58 AM
That has always bugged me. So I decided to read the Manga, to see if it can give some answeres you know? no dice. They gave the answer to the all famous question "The white thing on Ruby's head, hat or hair?" And it was hat, but Emerald's hair/hat looks too much like hair to be a hat. So I'm guessing it's hair with lotsa gell in it.

And that little gem...idk

No78
September 20th, 2008, 07:40 AM
That's interesting, I guess there's alot about Emerald we don't really know... Like, why he dresses so damn wierdly, and why Birch gave him a Pokedex.

nssfleahedgehog
September 20th, 2008, 12:06 PM
That's interesting, I guess there's alot about Emerald we don't really know... Like, why he dresses so damn wierdly, and why Birch gave him a Pokedex.

His way of dressing has to do with his way of behaving: he's eccentric. Weird people dress in weird ways (or at least unusual ways, like myself and my very good friend). Prof. Birch gave Emerald a Pokedex because Prof. Oak told him to. In the RS saga, Birch says that he had ordered the Pokedexes he had, implying that he ordered them from Oak, and that he didn't make them himself, as it appears in the games. And yes, there is a lot we don't know about Emerald, but there's also a lot we don't know about the other Pokedex Holders.:classic:

shea07
September 20th, 2008, 02:55 PM
I always noticed the gem but I always thought it was becouse he was an alien or something!

Saltare.
October 5th, 2008, 05:13 AM
I say Emerald is a lab expiroment or he was created for Sciaenc like he was a clone, so I say the gem is part of Emerald.

Where did you come up with a lab experiment dude?

Sea Guardian
October 8th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Here's my weird theory; Emerald was around when the experiment with Rayquaza went wrong, the green orb shattered and Emerald got hit with a peice. This caused mutations(stunting growth, weird powers etc.) and explains Emerald's friendship with Latias and Latios.

nssfleahedgehog
October 8th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Here's my weird theory; Emerald was around when the experiment with Rayquaza went wrong, the green orb shattered and Emerald got hit with a peice. This caused mutations(stunting growth, weird powers etc.) and explains Emerald's friendship with Latias and Latios.

Woah, that's a brilliant theory! It makes perfect sense! I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

Sea Guardian
October 11th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Woah, that's a brilliant theory! It makes perfect sense! I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.
Thanks, if it is true this'll be the first time one of my predictions has come true!

yinyangmatrix
October 13th, 2008, 02:47 PM
That's a good question. O_o

Is he even human at all?

The gem, bond with the Eons, and his overly-shortness. Hm...

red king
October 14th, 2008, 03:08 AM
maybe he is and illusion made by latios and latias maybe his real self is somewhere else but still he is so funny i love his arc many good battles and funny stuff

Ryousha
October 14th, 2008, 02:24 PM
That's a good question. O_o

Is he even human at all?

The gem, bond with the Eons, and his overly-shortness. Hm...

The Gem is same, It's a bond to him as a form of Rayquaza, it looks similiar to a dragon.

Friends with Eons? Sort of impossible, dont u think?

Netto Azure
October 14th, 2008, 03:46 PM
The Gem is same, It's a bond to him as a form of Rayquaza, it looks similiar to a dragon.

Friends with Eons? Sort of impossible, dont u think?

I think he means Latias and Latios. Because "Eons" are another name for them...

Yu_&_Rei
October 14th, 2008, 04:04 PM
maybe the gem has something to do with latios and latias.

Mileyangel
October 15th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Uh, how 'bout we call to attention that there's a freaking HUGE GEM ON HIS FOREHEAD!!! Is it welded in there, or what??

pong08
October 15th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Hey! Hey! Chill people! We only got a few days until we find the answer. Because we only have like less than 4 days until the ending for Emerald Saga comes out.

Sea Guardian
October 16th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Uh, how 'bout we call to attention that there's a freaking HUGE GEM ON HIS FOREHEAD!!! Is it welded in there, or what??
Lol, good point. Maybe It's imbedded in his forehead?

Mileyangel
October 16th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Lol, good point. Maybe It's imbedded in his forehead?

Ooh, ouch.

Can anybody post Wonderland when it comes out?

Yu_&_Rei
October 16th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Ooh, ouch.

Can anybody post Wonderland when it comes out?

but maybe he just used crazy glue or something, or had surgery to get it on.

pong08
October 17th, 2008, 07:00 AM
The Emerald Saga's ending is coming out tomorrow!! YAY!!

Mileyangel
October 17th, 2008, 06:45 PM
but maybe he just used crazy glue or something, or had surgery to get it on.

Ohhh, crazy glue can be a b*tch. And he would need a LOT of it to stick that jewel on. That thing's the size of Cleveland.

@pong08- Really?! Once again, can ANYBODY post that? Please????? After over a year, I almost dead with impatience.

Ru-Kun
October 18th, 2008, 05:14 AM
Coronis posted what happened at the end of the Emerald saga on Serebbi I give ya'll a link.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=361337

Wallace Berlitz
October 18th, 2008, 05:46 AM
It is not the end. It is still not the end. The writer decided to put it in Volume 29 straight away.

pong08
October 18th, 2008, 06:12 AM
It is not the end. It is still not the end. The writer decided to put it in Volume 29 straight away.

Dude.... OMG... the suspense of THAT LAST PART in wonderland 10 is just killing me!!

chamo-chan
October 18th, 2008, 06:29 AM
Dude.... OMG... the suspense of THAT LAST PART in wonderland 10 is just killing me!!

It's killing me too@!!

D:

I really want to know what happens next!

Wallace Berlitz
October 18th, 2008, 07:00 AM
Yes that made me disappointed. I wanted to know what happen!
But never mind. I'll buy the volume by myself and look at the graphics and stories ^^
Just have to wait one more month.

Mileyangel
October 18th, 2008, 11:26 PM
What a bunch of cheapskates! The creators LIKE doing this sort of thing to us.

Sea Guardian
October 19th, 2008, 11:43 AM
I really want to know what happens too, even thought I haven't read volome 28 yet XD

Ohhh, crazy glue can be a b*tch. And he would need a LOT of it to stick that jewel on. That thing's the size of Cleveland.

@pong08- Really?! Once again, can ANYBODY post that? Please????? After over a year, I almost dead with impatience.
SuperGlue fixes EVERYTHING!

speedinglight
October 20th, 2008, 08:05 PM
I kind of thought he fell on it and it just stuck to his forehead

Yu_&_Rei
October 20th, 2008, 08:13 PM
I don't know how that could've happened but maybe he was on the verge of death and he needed that to survive.

Mileyangel
October 21st, 2008, 01:06 PM
I don't know how that could've happened but maybe he was on the verge of death and he needed that to survive.

.......so then why didn't he just sell it? Why did he glue it to his forehead? Come to think of it, why would you stick ANYTHING that big and noticeable onto your forehead?

Ryousha
October 21st, 2008, 02:41 PM
.......so then why didn't he just sell it? Why did he glue it to his forehead? Come to think of it, why would you stick ANYTHING that big and noticeable onto your forehead?

He didnt glue it, he uses a strap to keep it on, it reminds him of that hes proud of himself.

Mileyangel
October 21st, 2008, 08:02 PM
He didnt glue it, he uses a strap to keep it on, it reminds him of that hes proud of himself.

...how would wearing an emerald on your forehead....ah, nevermind.

Yu_&_Rei
October 21st, 2008, 08:05 PM
I think the emerald looks cool on him, and plus emeralds are my favorite gems.