View Full Version : Greetings

Poke Trainer Gary
August 29th, 2008, 12:33 AM
Greetings folks,
As you see my name is Gary. I love pokemon! I love roleplayings and has been roleplaying for too long. I also love writing, I write pokemon stories, fictions etc., If you ask me how I got here, well I got here by google searching. I have been looking around the site for sometime and I have to admit, this place is very good. Well maintained and very clean. Congratulations to the staff. Also I am good in web designing too. I have made a lot of forums which are all based on roleplaying. Anyway that is all different topic, greetings people! greetings!

August 29th, 2008, 12:41 AM
Hello there, Pokemon Trainer Gary!

Well you are right on one thing in there, good job to the staff for this awesome site that is PokeCommunity, such a clean and bootiful place!
(Friendly as well! xD)

So you are into the Roleplaying kind of stuff are you? Then why not check out the Roleplaying Section (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)? It is a great place for Roleplayers! OMG you are into Web Designing as well? That is quite an interest you have there! Then why not check out the Webmasters Discussion (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38) then?

Also check out the Rules/FAQ as they are both great lifesavers down the long long road here you will take at PC
(Don't worry it is a good road as well xD!)

Welcome, make lots of friends and have a great time. Get posting!

Poke Trainer Gary
August 29th, 2008, 12:48 AM
Sure, thanks for the quick reply. I saw both of that boards and that is one main reason I love this site. I hope I can get some friends here. Yeah, I now know that this is a friendly community. Thanks *Dark Master* for the welcoming me!

August 29th, 2008, 5:23 AM
^^ Welcome to PC! there are a bunch of sections for web desgin & such. Have fun & Enjoy the forums!

the bitter end.
August 29th, 2008, 6:11 AM
Hi, welcome to the community (you can just call it PC) have a grea time and read the rules, and yes our staff is incerdible ;)

August 29th, 2008, 6:47 AM
Wow that's quite the list of interests! Fortunately for you, PC has 'em all! So welcome!

Poke Trainer Gary
August 30th, 2008, 5:44 AM
Thank you all for the invitations. I hope I can be active around here and I will do my best to help the members of PC.