PDA

View Full Version : Why hello :3

Kryssi
August 29th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Well hey there, I'm Kryssi, as you can tell by my username.

I had never thought that there was forums about Pokemon like this, but then again, if a lot of lame things can have them, then why not Pokemon? I've absoloutely loved Pokemon since I first saw the first airing of it back in 1997, I think that's when they first aired it on British TV. All I know is, that it was the best thing going for that time for kids our age back then, and when the first movie came out, that was the best day ever. Gosh, i feel like a lame one still liking pokemon and i'm gonna be 20 next year, but i think it's safe to say that hopefully i'm not the only one.

also, i really want to trade online with my DS on Pearl, but for almost a month I've not been able to set up my wi-fi connection, no one seems to be able to help me, but that's another thing hahaha.

:)

oh and i made my icon using PS CS2. I take requests too.

Ambellina
August 29th, 2008, 08:26 AM
^^ welcome to PC! Nice to see you found us. I'm not sure what to do about WiFi seeing as I don't have it at the moment either XD be sure to set up a shop in the art & grafix thread & I'll be sure to request from you!

Kryssi
August 29th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Aww cheers, dear.
It's nice to see someone a little older than me on this board. Hopefully I'll get to know more of you soon. I'm just watching the first movie right now and laughing at the mistakes they made in it, like the double Machamp release and Jesse and James saying Alakazam when it was Scyther. I was so hooked on the movie that when it was out I had to import it from America on video.

oh and i just tried to make a thread in the art section but it said that I couldn't post links to other sites until I had made those first 15 initial posts.

Zanacross
August 29th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Hi
Welcome to the world of PC. Your home for the next 1-10 years.

Ha, thank you :)

you guys seem nicer to 'n00bs' than most boards. Thank you, but I guess i'm only an n00b on here in retrospect because I only joined about 3 days ago.

We all want to make friends with people here so we are all nice. Some of us can be pricks some times but just ignore them.

Kryssi
August 29th, 2008, 08:52 AM

you guys seem nicer to 'n00bs' than most boards. Thank you, but I guess i'm only an n00b on here in retrospect because I only joined about 3 days ago.

Aurafire
August 29th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Oh please you can never be too old for pokemon!

If you're having wifi trouble, there's a computer/technology discussion forum that you can go to for problems (if you haven't already found it.) Other that that, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here at PC, so welcome !

fer
August 29th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Hi welcome to PC have a great time here. I hope you love these Pokemon Forums like I do.

Suzume
August 29th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Hello to you, too! :D I agree that people here seem to be really nice to newbies. You can never be too old for pokemon, so I hope, we can have a good time here in the future, too! ^^

BeachBoy
August 29th, 2008, 11:06 AM

Great, they've already brainwashed you. You all are relentless. ;O;

Welcome to the forums, Kryssi! C: We don't rip, slaughter, utterly remove "mistreat" newbies from the get go, we have to let you develop! Then we eat you, understand hun? :D >:D Just kidding ...or am I? and you don't have to worry about that, we're as diverse as the ocean when it comes to age. (With just a lot of shrimp! If you know what I mean.) XD So you'll definitely run into people just like you, fit in, and find the forums as addicting as Pocket Monsters itself.

Pleasure to meet you Kryssi, hope you come to find our forums so nice we can eat you later enjoyable! ;D

Avey
August 29th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Well hey there, I'm Kryssi, as you can tell by my username.

I had never thought that there was forums about Pokemon like this, but then again, if a lot of lame things can have them, then why not Pokemon? I've absoloutely loved Pokemon since I first saw the first airing of it back in 1997, I think that's when they first aired it on British TV. All I know is, that it was the best thing going for that time for kids our age back then, and when the first movie came out, that was the best day ever. Gosh, i feel like a lame one still liking pokemon and i'm gonna be 20 next year, but i think it's safe to say that hopefully i'm not the only one.

also, i really want to trade online with my DS on Pearl, but for almost a month I've not been able to set up my wi-fi connection, no one seems to be able to help me, but that's another thing hahaha.

oh and i made my icon using PS CS2. I take requests too.

Hey there, Kryssi. Awesome username, by the way. Welcome to the Pokemon Community! And don't worry, you're not the only one who's twenty or so.

Aww cheers, dear.
It's nice to see someone a little older than me on this board. Hopefully I'll get to know more of you soon. I'm just watching the first movie right now and laughing at the mistakes they made in it, like the double Machamp release and Jesse and James saying Alakazam when it was Scyther. I was so hooked on the movie that when it was out I had to import it from America on video.

oh and i just tried to make a thread in the art section but it said that I couldn't post links to other sites until I had made those first 15 initial posts.

I know this may sound a tad bit fanatical and/or odd, but when Jesse and James shout that the Alakazam was a Scyther, it's not an error. It was actually deliberate so that young children could figure out that the bad guys aren't always right, according to the director of the first Pokemon movie.

You're not a n00b, more a newb. Two different things.

A n00b is someone who types with bad grammar, spams, generally ticks people off whilst a newb is someone new to the forums.

But yeah, the usual suspects are normally welcome to anyone.

Kryssi
August 29th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Great to hear how cool you guys are on here...

^ oh to the above post, I thought it was done unintentionally, but if they were doing it to try to educate the kids, well then, i've learnt something new haha.

Peach●Pit
August 29th, 2008, 11:47 AM
:o I love your icon! I'm not a big fan of pokemon now, (not played Diamond much, I only just got it) since Brawl stole that pokeman spot. XD But, welcome to PC. :D

Kryssi
August 31st, 2008, 12:49 AM
^ Thank you, I made it with Photoshop, I normally make hella icons all the time. I found an amazing site the other day that has all the best screenshots of the movies and episodes, so next time i'm free, i'll be making some more.

DeathlyHallows
August 31st, 2008, 12:54 AM
Nice to meet u, hope u have a good stay!
Cool pic, BTW! =D