PDA

View Full Version : Post your feelings/want thread.

Kishijoten
August 29th, 2008, 09:32 AM
We all have feelings at this moment right? So why not let others know how you feel. Post your feeling and a short paragraph and why you feel this way right now. Or you can post a feeling you want but you can't seem to make it happened. All members here on the PC has feelings, all of our feelings do matter in all cases.

Here is my feeling that I want:

I want a feeling that is happy because I am always blocked by other sad endings through the past. A happy warm feeling will make it through my day. So a happy feeling is my answer from all feelings above the choose.

Tokin
August 29th, 2008, 09:35 AM
I'm feeling happy, and content, like always, I feel like that because things are good, Ihave evrything I require at the moment and more^^

Master Electrician
August 29th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Right now, I feel tired but elated and I really want to be able to take the ****ing bandage off of my back. Or for two weeks to snap by so I can go get the shading for my tattoo done.

Hiraku
August 29th, 2008, 04:14 PM
I want love cuz I am talking on the phone with the person I love. I like him because he is really funny and nice. I think I deserve love because of all ive been through.

wakachamo
August 29th, 2008, 06:04 PM
I want love cuz I am talking on the phone with the person I love. I like him because he is really funny and nice. I think I deserve love because of all ive been through.

You're one of those people who thinks they deserve everything in the world because they're so understanding and nice to everybody.

You gotta fight for what you want - it won't show up in front of you just like that.

popsicles.
August 30th, 2008, 01:34 AM
I'm feeling happy. Don't know why, I'm just happy ^^.

Saltare.
August 30th, 2008, 06:29 AM
Im feeling very depressed right now. my friend is going through some hard times in his life all because these 2 Ashley's ticked him off. And now he's drinking and I wanna help him. He is my best friend and I don't wanna lose him. I'm gonna try calling him later, hopefully he'll answer. *teardrop*

Team Magma Girl
August 30th, 2008, 07:02 AM
I have mixed emotions about everything. My hearts not doing too well because I want someone back in the my life. That's never going to happen. I'm glad that I have the friends that I do. I don't know who I am. I hate everyday at school. Just watching him walk by. Not even looking at me. It's sad. His new girlfriend is disgusting too. That confuses me. Why her? I'm not just saying that because I'm jealous. I swear I was the only pretty girl he's been with. I feel so much regret for breaking it off. But I feel relieved that I don't have the deal with that relationship? I don't know.

I'm guess I'm just feeling really confused. I want my best friend to come home. His smile makes everything better.

devilicious
August 30th, 2008, 07:38 AM
I'm happy right now. It's saturday, I'm going to meet some friends later, there's no homework to do, there's no school tomorrow and I have plenty of anime to watch~

I was also able to finally sell my Gamecube, so I got some extra cash. Awesome, no?

Chibi-chan
August 30th, 2008, 07:56 AM
I'm a bit depressed.
I've avoiding writing my college essays and overall, I'm not doing anything productive.
All my friends live on the other side of town so I can't really meet up with them...
Today will be sad and lonely.

Deviruchi's theme made me smile though :3

Yoshimi
August 30th, 2008, 08:46 AM
I'm feeling...plain.
i actually have no feelings while on the computer chatting, but before i was angry.
i couldn't get past the metal cave in FF4 and my brother just took it from me to play his game.
but right now, i have to say some of the pictures made me more "happy".
I was also able to finally sell my Gamecube, so I got some extra cash. Awesome, no?
awesome.

Amachi
August 30th, 2008, 03:53 PM
I'm a bit depressed.
I've avoiding writing my college essays and overall, I'm not doing anything productive.
All my friends live on the other side of town so I can't really meet up with them...
Today will be sad and lonely.
haha, same deal here really. Except I'm don't get depressed - I just have to suppress all the guilt and stress.

Don't you have work to do anyway? This isn't really the time to hang out :P

Guillermo
August 30th, 2008, 03:56 PM
I am feeling kind of....down. This is because in Basketball I have to move up to Under 16s when I am happy here in Under 14s. I don't know why the heck I feel so down about it but....It just doesn't feel right!

Aizuke
August 30th, 2008, 03:58 PM
I'm sleepy, since I woke up like an hour ago from a 5 hour sleep. 8D

But, it looks like it's going to be a good day, so I'm content with that. :3

Unless father wants to ruin it. D8<

~Night
August 30th, 2008, 04:06 PM
I think I'm going crazy because I've been awake way past 24 hours and I'm not tired at all, in fact, I think I feel a little bit more energetic. That is what I'm feeling right now.

the bitter end.
August 30th, 2008, 06:07 PM
I'm just feeling well, normal, I wish i could feel a little more awake, it will come later (at midnight when I don't want to feel awake)

22sa
August 30th, 2008, 06:41 PM
I feel pissed off. A & B don't care about me anymore ='[, even though I still have concerns with them >=o. Concerns which nobody understand, lmao. As if admiration is really so hard to digest. -_-'

I want to feel accomplished, but the obstacles standing in my way are too solid. n_n;