PDA

View Full Version : Hello ^_^

rocklee666
August 29th, 2008, 07:46 PM
whats up people. anybody remember me :P

Chibi-chan
August 29th, 2008, 07:55 PM
If you want to post a return thread, it belongs in New Users/ Welcome.
-moved-

I don't remember you, but welcome back! :3

rocklee666
August 29th, 2008, 07:56 PM
you have me mistaken, I'm just wanting to talk, not a new users topic. I'm not allowed to have 1 because I got banned. I already got in trouble for this a month ago XD lol

edit-

Okay beachboy,not my doing, no warning/infraction for me ^_^ yay....right?

Guillermo
August 29th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Yesh but whenever you are coming back and what people to re-welcome you it must go where that stuff always has and will go! The NU/W thread!

Anyway welcome back, I can't say I remember you but heck, I only joined just over a month ago!

Tyrantrum
August 29th, 2008, 08:03 PM
I may not know you, but it doesn't hurt to say welcome back! :P

rocklee666
August 29th, 2008, 08:03 PM
ah thats why.
I'm very big with the mods here, they all just looove me XDDDDDD rofl.
if you were here 5-8 months ago, you would know me veeeery well.

edit: ah, and wind, thanks to ^_^

BeachBoy
August 29th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Yesh but whenever you are coming back and what people to re-welcome you it must go where that stuff always has and will go! The NU/W thread!
Except when the user is banned, then they don't get such welcome backs.

Since your last welcome back thread, which was locked from said ban privileges... You haven't been banned again, so this one you're clean. Chibi-chan made the correct move. Seeing as this thread is over 30 days since your last post here at PC, it's also fine in that regard. So, overall, your last one was affected by your improper decisions, this welcome back however, is not. So yes, this thread, rocklee, will serve as your welcome back thread. But enough ramble...

That said, yes, of course I remember you. Welcome back to PC, try to stay on the right side of the bark this time. ;D

rocklee666
August 29th, 2008, 08:23 PM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! XD FINAAAAALY! lol.......srry for that lol. yay! I can be welcomed again lol.

Hiidoran
August 29th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Well, welcome back to the community, Rocklee666.
I can't say I remember you, as I was on my large hiatus then, but I hope you do well all the same. ;D

Please do enjoy yourself this time!

Aurafire
August 29th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Haha I still don't fully understand all these circumstances...but welcome back anyway!

rocklee666
August 29th, 2008, 09:09 PM
thanks. the 55 views really mean something. all at once to XD

.Vaporeon
August 29th, 2008, 10:08 PM
whats up people. anybody remember me :P

Hey,
When i joined i saw you online once or twice XD
Welcome back to The PokeCommunity Forums.Read the rules they've changed alot!
If you need help with the new updates,read the Faq and/or pm me.Have fun!

TLM

rocklee666
August 30th, 2008, 06:55 AM
thanks. your name does seem fimiliar.

and wow, 83 views, I'll bet most of them were mods :/. hehe.ahh, well, atleast I changed, for the better I suppose -_-.

Tinhead Bruce
August 30th, 2008, 07:03 AM
Hello, I don't remember you, but that's probably because I've only been a member since late july. That said, welcome back! I'm sure pc will only become a better place with you around.